8.9

1. Jun 20, 2012
    In short, this is the best, the one and only 2.5D real-time strategy computer game of all time in the history of mankind. It was released in 2001 and yet it still had a much better story lines and creative ideas created from the developers as compared to others. I played many other real-time strategy computer game but I do not feel the "X Factor" excitement as this one. From the moment ofIn short, this is the best, the one and only 2.5D real-time strategy computer game of all time in the history of mankind. It was released in 2001 and yet it still had a much better story lines and creative ideas created from the developers as compared to others. I played many other real-time strategy computer game but I do not feel the "X Factor" excitement as this one. From the moment of installation which has a nice song till finish installation it gave the feeling of you are inside the story. I do not really care much about the acting of the actors as this is a review of the game and not the movie. This game had great storylines, missions and most importantly many skirmish maps and modded extra missions which you can download from the fans/C&C community WEB sites. I had never bored playing this game and still playing till now (June 2012). Thank's to the fans and C&C community on this. There is no doubt that Red alert 3 and its expansions Uprising had a much better graphics. But Red Alert 2 & Yuri revenge definitely had a better story lines and missions. I wish they could be reproduced or remastered it in a better graphics. Command & Conquer 3 and 4 are not even close to compare. I played Command & Conquer 4 and stop at mission 3 or something. I have no interest to continue anymore. Command & Conquer 3 is a much better version than Command & Conquer 4. Red alert 3 is a much better version than any Command & Conquer series. Red Alert 2 Yuri Revenge is the winner of all. Expand
  2. AlexR.
    Feb 9, 2008
    If Red Alert 2 on its own is one of the most amazing games ever made, Yuri's Revenge makes it just all that much better. Amazing three-way balancing and the introduction of the innovative new Yuri faction, Yuri's Revenge adds so much to an already near-perfect formula.
  3. Jan 21, 2018
    Этот текст здесь для того что бы оценка отобразилась в моем профиле. Писать что-то еще лень.
  4. Jan 1, 2012
    This addon is just as good as a addon can be. New units, campaigns, cutscenes. Everything done in the same good quality like the original game. Just fun to play.
  5. Aug 6, 2012
    While I didn't much care for the storyline in the campaign, the new Yuri faction is a really fun addition to an already-awesome game. This expansion adds a whole new army with interesting new abilities, such as mind-control, unit recycling, and gravity-warping. I was never keen on playing as Yuri in multiplayer, but always found it to be fun when just messing around in skirmish. DefinitelyWhile I didn't much care for the storyline in the campaign, the new Yuri faction is a really fun addition to an already-awesome game. This expansion adds a whole new army with interesting new abilities, such as mind-control, unit recycling, and gravity-warping. I was never keen on playing as Yuri in multiplayer, but always found it to be fun when just messing around in skirmish. Definitely worth playing if you're already playing through Red Alert 2. Expand
  6. Apr 28, 2013
    This is the best Command & Conquer game ever! So much fun and addicting, still playing it in 2013!!!
    The missions are fun, the graphics are superior to it's time. It's just a perfect game!
  7. Nov 27, 2013
    I can't believe that I'm still playing this game to this day, but Yuri's revenge got what it takes to be worthy of this incredibly long lifespan. Yuri's faction (although somewhat OP) and the addition of new units and maps really adds tremendous replay-ability. As this is a old-school game, there are a great number of mods out there for it as well. They all make this game way more diverseI can't believe that I'm still playing this game to this day, but Yuri's revenge got what it takes to be worthy of this incredibly long lifespan. Yuri's faction (although somewhat OP) and the addition of new units and maps really adds tremendous replay-ability. As this is a old-school game, there are a great number of mods out there for it as well. They all make this game way more diverse than the newer, more "user-friendly" and humanized CnC's where you have no options. Expand
  8. Aug 8, 2014
    With yuri character the game being good. Yuri can control other unit, is difficult to kill yuri alone. The storyline about soviet, allied, and yuri make this game better.
  9. Jan 1, 2016
    This game stands the test of time. It still has strong replay over a decade later. It is particularly awesome in network multiplayer for its gameplay. The map variations, units, etc. There are some quirky interface controls, esp. if you are used to game releases in recent years. The voices, the acting, the humor are exceptional. Great game, if you can find it.
  10. Vio
    Nov 20, 2011
    Follow up expansion to one of the most fun strategy games I have played, beautiful maps to conquer for your soviet or allied lords, and NOW YURI, along with interesting units and weaponry! Did I like it? YES.
  11. TomO.
    Dec 2, 2001
    It is veri good.
  12. EltonJ.
    Jul 4, 2002
    It ROCKS like any other C&C game.
  13. MikeJ.
    Dec 21, 2003
    This is the best game ever u can never beat this superb revenge from Yuri especially with his new mind control units and his floating discs!!!! That?s why I rate it 10 cos if I could I would rate it 100.
  14. TheVoice
    Jun 17, 2003
    I took a lot of trouble getting this game, and the game doesn't disappoint me. Nice add-ons to RA2!
  15. PeterD.
    May 7, 2006
    I have this game for nearly 7 years now and it still rocks. The missions are not as amazing as in the original 'Red Alert 2' but all the new unit makes up for that. Even if you get bored after 7yrs there are hundreds of mod out there with hundreds of new units. I can't believe WESTWOOD is no more.
  16. AnsonG.
    Aug 5, 2006
    Great expansion game. New voice of each vehicles and ship unit, new army Yuri=it ROCKS, great storyline, if u play this game, u wont lose but humanity. Westwood rules!
  17. TomD.
    Nov 15, 2004
    It very good.
  18. Figaro
    Feb 2, 2004
    Up there with starcraft as the best 3 way RTS ever!
  19. CodyT.
    Mar 13, 2002
    This Game And Red Alert 2 Both Are The Best Games I've Ever Played In My Life!!!! You Guys Might Think I'm Crazy Or Something But Its True! Westwood Is The Best Strategy Game Maker Ever!!! Ü
  20. PatrickS.
    Sep 17, 2006
    Incredible game, still one of the best.
  21. Oct 13, 2011
    It's the first and only time that a RTS expansion pack is better than the original. Despite 14 missions and no Yuri campaign, this game owes up with a lot of new interesting stuff, including the Yuri faction. However, there were some unbalanced issues that didn't quite get the gameplay going.
  22. Feb 11, 2019
    This is almost the ultimate LAN RTS. Fast paced and fun units. Great fun for everyone!
  23. Jan 3, 2018
    Keyif = 9
    Atmosfer = 8
    Süre = 8
  24. Sep 28, 2019
    As I wrote to the original game: "One of the best strategies of my time that I have ever played. This is just a bomb among the strategies. An excellent, thoughtful and interesting plot that was played by live actors. Very strong and appropriate atmosphere conveyed by this plot and game-play. Excellent drawing of the environment and controlled units and buildings. And, of course, thisAs I wrote to the original game: "One of the best strategies of my time that I have ever played. This is just a bomb among the strategies. An excellent, thoughtful and interesting plot that was played by live actors. Very strong and appropriate atmosphere conveyed by this plot and game-play. Excellent drawing of the environment and controlled units and buildings. And, of course, this soundtrack... you'll recognize it from thousand others by its first seconds. A masterpiece of the classics of its time".
    ...I will add only a few things: It is a completely independent game, with its own company and many changes in fractions. And all these changes, without exception, gave to the game only the benefits. Yuri’s revenge is no less a masterpiece than the original game. I would even say that in terms of game-play it is even better, since it complemented much of what its original brother lacked a little.
  25. Nov 15, 2019
    One of the best expansions in RTS history.
    New campaign is great, with addition to new Yuri fraction and his new units :)
  26. Aug 31, 2020
    The expansion pack to Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 called Yuri`s Revenge can totally keep up with the main game. Highly addictive as usual. Check it out!
  27. Sep 1, 2020
    Well.. the Game is just a masterpiece for its time. But it is also still playable, thanks to many modifications. In General, I spent my childhood so well that today I can go and play.
    It is also worth noting a company that is developing properly. Everything is very interesting and chic!

Generally favorable reviews - based on 23 Critic Reviews

1. PC Gamer
    These single-player campaigns are really the only part of this whole pack that came close to disappointing me. [Holiday 2001, p.84]
  2. Computer Gaming World
    In every way an improvement over its predecessor. [Jan 2002, p.108]
  3. There are no bugs or technical problems, the production values are excellent, and the gameplay is fun. What more could you want? Well, ok, a longer single-player experience would be nice.