7.7

1. Feb 5, 2016
    Este es un buen juego, es divertido con bromas que bueno no son universales las mayorias pero son buenas si las entiendes... el juego tiene algunos errores de interfaz pero es entendible por que esta hecho para movil y no para pc... el juego tiene muchas cosas en pocos mb que eso me hace cuestionar que si en un momento te daran algo muy op para acortar cosas pero bueno... Resumen : ElEste es un buen juego, es divertido con bromas que bueno no son universales las mayorias pero son buenas si las entiendes... el juego tiene algunos errores de interfaz pero es entendible por que esta hecho para movil y no para pc... el juego tiene muchas cosas en pocos mb que eso me hace cuestionar que si en un momento te daran algo muy op para acortar cosas pero bueno... Resumen : El juego esta muy bueno y completo lo malo es que hicieron una adaptacion algo mediocreo-mala Expand
  2. Jan 21, 2016
    Absolutely engrossed in this thing every time I boot it up (on mobile or PC). The music and the vibe of the exploration, and just general interactions within the game, make for an amazing combination that just makes you feel good for even looking at the game in action. Big fan of the art style, as well.

Overall -- I'm not very interested in crafting games, but this was so much more than that. It's an exploration adventure game, with a humorous narrative, action-RPG systems, and a penchant for making me smile the whole time that I'm playing.

Heavy recommendation on both mobile and PC. Well worth your time and money.
  3. Jan 25, 2016
    this game is very good. Gets rid of a whole bunch of problems with dont starve. it is just pure fun. recommend this game very much. great for phones too.
  4. Jan 23, 2016
    i enjoy its functionality and cross platform ability's. i find my self playing this on my pc just as much as my phone the large boss battles i highly prefer on my pc. over phone but still awesome fun
  5. Dec 12, 2017
    Crashlands is a phenomenal Action Sandbox Rpg, that any gamer should try out if they want to have a great and wacky time. While the story may not be the most interesting ever created, the humor of the game will leave you in stitches quite often. This humor makes the main character very personable and adds a lot to the gameplay. The game centers around gathering resources and buildingCrashlands is a phenomenal Action Sandbox Rpg, that any gamer should try out if they want to have a great and wacky time. While the story may not be the most interesting ever created, the humor of the game will leave you in stitches quite often. This humor makes the main character very personable and adds a lot to the gameplay. The game centers around gathering resources and building everything from decorations to new weapons that come with randomized special abilities. The gameplay is fun and though, you won't be expecting to one shot anything until you have put a solid amount of time into the game. The game has a lot to do, and it seldom ever gets boring. Crashlands is visually beautiful the art design looks wonderful, very similar to a modern-day cartoon which adds a lot to the atmosphere. Overall Crashlands is one of the best games I have played on PC in a long time and maybe my personal favorite indie game of al time because of how well developed the game is.

Cons
    The soundtrack is forgettable.
  6. Jan 22, 2019
    Игра повторяется, опять искать ресурсы и что то делать. Как не странно но игра по своей концепции интересна так же как и сюжет.
  7. Aug 31, 2020
    Looks good, sounds good, its decently long (35h for me on hardest difficulty), humour is good. One minus point for kinda buggy quest markers and occasionally confusing dialogue and directions.

I recommend you try the harder difficulties for that dark souls feeling.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 10 Critic Reviews

1. Apr 10, 2016
    Crashlands has heart and soul in spades. It is capricious, engrossing, and highly addictive. It has such a pleasant mix of genres that it can be appealing to a wide variety of gamers, not just the ones who enjoy a good craft. Its flaws, like the slow start and smudgy menus, are small and easily overlooked.
  2. Mar 1, 2016
    It is easy to appreciate the effort and creativity that went into this title, but it is probably one that you will want to tackle in thirty or sixty minute spurts.
  3. Feb 29, 2016
    Mediocre, yet imaginative, Crashlands is a game for those with a strong stomach for repetitive gameplay and oddball humor.