4.1

1. Feb 10, 2021
    Blizzard the worst company ever and this is one of th worst games. Must be illeagle in every country!
  2. Feb 2, 2021
    ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍
  3. Jan 17, 2021
    DIABLO III is just a lazy and average game. Compare it to better games of the genre, GRIM DAWN or PATH OF EXILE and it falls short in every category.
    Blizzard has moved away from the dark gothic look which is unfortunate. The game has a cartoonish look and removed all the gritty dark fantasy vibes of DIABLO and DIABLO II. Old "friends" make a cameo appearance which is more laughable than real fan service.
    The complete second act is an audacity: a simple copy & paste job of act II in DIABLO II.
    Generally the game has been dumbed down tremendously: gone are the various builds and skill picks, as you level you get a pre-chosen skill per level which you can then slot to use per hotkey. You can change these skills outside of combat. Every mage is the same, albeit with different skills (spells) slotted. Attributes are raised automatically and you have no say in the matter (why have them then?). Health potions no longer exist - instead it's a skill now that has a cool-down.
    There are six classes: Barbarian, Crusader, Demon Hunter, Monk, Witch Doctor and Wizard, you'll have to shell out another $10 to get the necromancer class. At least each class can now be male or female, but is limited in the weapons they can use: your Crusader will never wield a bow & arrow, your wizard will never swing a sword.
    The first act is the best (but far from great), I did not like the course the game took after that (desert, heaven, hell), the REAPER OF SOULS expansion brought another good act to the game (If you're willing to pay another $30 that is).
    Honestly, DIABLO III might have the best cinematics in the genre, but neither gameplay nor the setting can hold the candle to GRIM DAWN.
  4. Jan 9, 2021
    It’s not really really bad but it’s not like diablo2. However graphics are nice.
  5. Dec 17, 2020
    The game is 8 years old at time of review and I only played the demo (but with an open mind) to see if I could get into it. I am also a classic Diablo/Diablo II lover. Now that my biases are out of the way: No challenge, no horror, overpowered characters, too many skills, too much loot; in summary, the lack of any threat or scarcity makes this I would say, a child's game. The art style isThe game is 8 years old at time of review and I only played the demo (but with an open mind) to see if I could get into it. I am also a classic Diablo/Diablo II lover. Now that my biases are out of the way: No challenge, no horror, overpowered characters, too many skills, too much loot; in summary, the lack of any threat or scarcity makes this I would say, a child's game. The art style is also generic Blizzard fantasy fare, ruining the gothic medieval art style which was the soul of Diablo. The creative drought of the 21st Century has seen the ruination of many great creative franchises and sadly this is just another. Expand
  6. Dec 8, 2020
    не понимаю я как ЭТО стало культовой игрой, в 2к20 это тупая гриндилка с лабиринтами и микросюжетом
  7. Nov 2, 2020
    Diablo gamer from release of Diablo 1 and yeeeeee Diablo 3 developers are brain dead.
  8. Sep 30, 2020
    Sincerely, I don't understand the low score given by users to this game. Obviously, it's not the best game of the world if we consider it as being Hack n Slash genre. The game has a great gameplay e good immersion. After some hours playing it, it can becoming boring and repeateable. I remmeber there was a good system of market to sell and buy itens.
  9. Aug 10, 2020
    It's a pitty how this game got crucified (rightfully so) because of a poor release. Since then, it has been fixed with a lot of improvements. I've put +1000hrs and it's been quite fun. Doesn't hold up to it's predecessor at all, but a cool game nonetheless.
  10. Aug 7, 2020
    At this point, I just wish Diablo IV will make us forget about that betrayal.
  11. Jul 21, 2020
    Nothing has to say more about than this game is simply the best hack‘n slay loot dungeon crawler which was ever made. Every on this concept like gameplay and loot system seems to be perfectly balanced. The end game is so deep that this game will easily makes the same fun to play just after 8 years.
  12. Jul 10, 2020
    I don't know which one is worse this or Torchlight 3 both are **** both are hollow shells of their respective franchises
  13. Jul 8, 2020
    Worse than Pong (1960) 1st pc game where you play two stick playing tennis. Shame to the series. They put skills but you can choose any of it at any moment. Even 1 person games are better
  14. Jul 7, 2020
    Initial launch was a disaster. Game itself is a mediocre at best. Bad graphics, very bad balance. Cartoonish stupid visuals and overall design brought by WoW people, cause they fired original D2 team.
    Very generic story. Replay value is almost non-existent. Play D2 instead.
  15. Jun 29, 2020
    The long-awaited continuation of the superhit. A little short of expectations. The game has lost a certain gloom. The story is less interesting.
  16. Jun 28, 2020
    Could've been better. The story is weak, and gameplay is highly repetitive. Graphics are nice even 8 years after release. Art style though is not really impressive. Music is bland, can't recall any of it frankly. Controls and interactiveness are ok.
  17. Jun 27, 2020
    They really did it. They found every way possible to ruin Diablo II. No more skill trees, no more stat points, no more creative builds, and cooldowns on EVERYTHING. Oh god the cooldowns. ARPGs should not have minute+ long cooldowns on essential skills. They should also not have cooldowns on movement skills. And finally, cooldown reduction as a built in game mechanic is the absolute worstThey really did it. They found every way possible to ruin Diablo II. No more skill trees, no more stat points, no more creative builds, and cooldowns on EVERYTHING. Oh god the cooldowns. ARPGs should not have minute+ long cooldowns on essential skills. They should also not have cooldowns on movement skills. And finally, cooldown reduction as a built in game mechanic is the absolute worst way to work around the insane design flaw that is the skill cooldown. The resource (mana) system is supposed to be the way you work around spell spamming. Cooldowns are just a way to say that their experimentation with different resources for different classes was a colossal failure.

The entire game revolves around grinding for the best stat sticks to deal what is now comically stupid damage numbers, rather than using interesting items to fuel creativity. All the cool things that sparked weird and creative builds are gone. Wacky and crazy yet powerful things like Beast, Voice of Reason, Ribcracker, all the aura runewords... Nothing like this exists in D3.

Path of Exile does everything better than this dung heap.
  18. Jun 26, 2020
    too vivid to its environment, failed to catch the power inflation. hard to say it has a advanced graphic than diablo 2. and the legendary error 37, impossible difficulty, motehr **** auction system.
  19. Jun 26, 2020
    Aguante el Albo!!!!!! Saben que el albo es el mas popular, eso saben.

Buem juego, el leo no lo juega porque es muy malo para los RPG
  20. Jun 22, 2020
    I waited four years for this game; I was excited ever since the initial announcement back in 2008. I was a HUGE D1 and D2 fan. In short, the problems with this game come down to how it was designed. There is no longer any single player mode. And it's not just that you have to login. You have to be connected the whole time. I suffered lots of "rubber banding" while playing, in which yourI waited four years for this game; I was excited ever since the initial announcement back in 2008. I was a HUGE D1 and D2 fan. In short, the problems with this game come down to how it was designed. There is no longer any single player mode. And it's not just that you have to login. You have to be connected the whole time. I suffered lots of "rubber banding" while playing, in which your player will snap back to an old position due to server lag. As well, the loot drops are all tuned to make the Real Money Auction House viable for Blizzard, and thus the drops are not exciting as they were in the earlier Diablo games. As well, Normal mode is FAR too easy, and thus you have to play through the entire game first before there's any challenge. You know how boring that is?

The new skill system is neat in how flexible it is, and the graphics and physics are much better. But the actual gameplay just doesn't live up to the massive hype and the four year wait.
  21. Jun 14, 2020
    With all the patches and the expansion, this game is easly 6, maybe even 7. However, this page is for base game only, so when I remember playing it at launch, it wasn't what I expected, to put it mildly. Gone was the atmosphere, randomness of locations (there is some of it, just not enough to really see it as random), really most of the depth from previous games. The story was as awful asWith all the patches and the expansion, this game is easly 6, maybe even 7. However, this page is for base game only, so when I remember playing it at launch, it wasn't what I expected, to put it mildly. Gone was the atmosphere, randomness of locations (there is some of it, just not enough to really see it as random), really most of the depth from previous games. The story was as awful as it gets, with villains repeating that I will never beat them shortly before I do, all in cute comic like windows with avatars. But there was a satisfying combat system. To this day there is no real pvp (give me a break with this arena...) and really, the whole process of improving this game wasnt a pretty sight to watch. Expand
  22. Jun 10, 2020
    It only takes a few hours to beat to experience 90% of the game's content. There are so many games out there that are free to play with WAY more content. Little to no replayability compared to previous diablo games. No character customization in terms of how you look or how your character is played. You can't be a frost mage, or a fire mage, for example (you can only be a mage). Boring andIt only takes a few hours to beat to experience 90% of the game's content. There are so many games out there that are free to play with WAY more content. Little to no replayability compared to previous diablo games. No character customization in terms of how you look or how your character is played. You can't be a frost mage, or a fire mage, for example (you can only be a mage). Boring and repetitive. Expand
  23. Jun 10, 2020
    Blizzard betrayed Diablo fans, if you want an action RPG play Diablo 2 LoD or POE. This game is junk.

D3 devs "know best" and give no cares what mostly the entire community wants. This game is now a shell of D2 greatness, pick up this game if you want a WoW art inspired arcade brawler with poor itemization, matchmaking, character development and planning. This game is disgusting and makes me angry.
  24. Jun 4, 2020
    i am no diablo nerd but i really enjoyed this when it came out, also played dii way back but just bits. also tried the 360 demo of this seemed solid
  25. Jun 2, 2020
    Like many other lifelong Diablo fans, I was highly anticipating the launch of this title. Low and behold we got a Warcraft game that was desperately trying to be Diablo-like in all the wrong ways. When I saw the first videos of gameplay I was taken back. The amount of reused assets as well as the warcraft-like aesthetic and lighting really ruined this game for me. For years I had beenLike many other lifelong Diablo fans, I was highly anticipating the launch of this title. Low and behold we got a Warcraft game that was desperately trying to be Diablo-like in all the wrong ways. When I saw the first videos of gameplay I was taken back. The amount of reused assets as well as the warcraft-like aesthetic and lighting really ruined this game for me. For years I had been craving a fresh, dark, gritty, and lonesome experience that is iconic to the Diabo franchise but instead, we all got this nonsense. The storytelling is light-hearted and has too much comic relief, it feels more in the spirit of a WoW side quest. Throughout my entire playthrough, I never felt the 'jump-in-your-chair' fear that previous titles had. This game is 'spoopy' at best; like Luigi's Mansion, but it's not even cute. It's obvious that the out-of-touch exec's calling the shots had their heads so far up their a**es that they thought they could just carry the successful aspects of Warcraft over to Diablo.
    Not to mention, the online requirement is essentially the game industry admitting defeat in the battle against piracy. The fact that you make the game more difficult to play legitimately than a pirated version is just the biggest f**k you to your paying fans, but then again I don't understand why anyone would want to pirate this waste of hard drive space.
  26. May 9, 2020
    It looks definetely perfect even after all those years. This is definetely my best isometric hack'n'slash rpg game. Everything is so balanced, fighting is so much fun. Looking forward for Diablo IV!
  27. May 7, 2020
    As a standalone four from ten. As a mass product for kids seven from ten. As part of diablo series two from ten(1 point for music, visual and voice acitng)
  28. May 1, 2020
    It is true that it is a great game, that is not discussed. The problem is that it seems that it has been anchored in the past and the competition has been hitting hard, there we have path of exile. However, recommended for fans of the saga.
  29. Apr 19, 2020
    I enjoyed it , but it's not that great at all.. It seems like it was ordinary cash grab
  30. Apr 14, 2020
    One of my favourite games on PC because fantasy and epic adventure stories have been always my passion. Could understand some points of disappointment from users about this game, but I don´t think is so terrible as they say. I consider graphics and playability good enough for new players as me, and cinematic scenes looks like a Hollywood movie. Simply amazing. I don't know exactly how manyOne of my favourite games on PC because fantasy and epic adventure stories have been always my passion. Could understand some points of disappointment from users about this game, but I don´t think is so terrible as they say. I consider graphics and playability good enough for new players as me, and cinematic scenes looks like a Hollywood movie. Simply amazing. I don't know exactly how many hours I have dedicated playing Diablo 3, but sure are many. Some braves to conquest a Nephalem rift? Expand
  31. Apr 13, 2020
    Game play is alright, if you're one of the lucky ones to log in with no issues. If you're a computer wiz and know alot about computers and trouble shooting then you might be ok. If you are one of the unlucky ones who is not, then hang onto your hats cause you are in for one long frustrating ride. In my many years playing this game it has become a common occurrence that I run into issuesGame play is alright, if you're one of the lucky ones to log in with no issues. If you're a computer wiz and know alot about computers and trouble shooting then you might be ok. If you are one of the unlucky ones who is not, then hang onto your hats cause you are in for one long frustrating ride. In my many years playing this game it has become a common occurrence that I run into issues where I have log in issues or my game crashes unexpectedly. I've followed Blizzards troubleshooting guidelines with no success and have submitted numerous tickets. If you're lucky enough you may get a vague reply back which only adds to the frustration. One would think after spending countless hours troubleshooting a problem that you could just call and talk to a live representative and have then walk you through the steps to resolve the issue bit that would nearly be dreaming. I would not recommend this game to anyone as the game is full of bugs and the tech support is brutal. Hopefully they can change this in their two upcoming diablo games. Not a satisfied customer or gamer. Expand
  32. Apr 13, 2020
    Diablo III was received very poorly upon its initial release; hence all those thousands of negative (red) reviews, and that ridiculously low user score. I will admit, I was one of them. I went from being extremely disappointed in the game to being completely addicted. The DEVS made a lot of changes and massive improvements to the game since it was launched, and now in 2020, the game isDiablo III was received very poorly upon its initial release; hence all those thousands of negative (red) reviews, and that ridiculously low user score. I will admit, I was one of them. I went from being extremely disappointed in the game to being completely addicted. The DEVS made a lot of changes and massive improvements to the game since it was launched, and now in 2020, the game is much better. Sure, it's not Diablo 2, but what game is? One of my biggest annoyances with Diablo II was that I couldn't play a female Necro, Barb, or Pally (Crusader). Well, now I can. The game has a very rich and compelling story mode, excellent combat, great drop system, good cut scenes, wonderful music track(s), awesome graphics, and colorful characters. I also love how all the classes have their own story as to why they decided to risk their life to aid Sanctuary in the fight against evil. I think my only complaints are... they killed off Cain. That was a HUGE mistake, and the game could have been darker, more creepy. It's too bright and flashy. But that's about it. Remember people, D3 was not made by the creators of D1 and D2. So, I'd say the DEVS of D3 did an ok job. I like it. 8/10. Can't wait for Diablo IV. That is going to be EPIC! Expand
  33. Apr 12, 2020
    Played on PC.
    Gameplay: GREAT.
    Story: GREAT.
    Graphic: GOOD.
    Music/Sound: GREAT.
    Dialogue/Voice Acting: GOOD.
  34. Apr 5, 2020
    Even 8 years later, Diablo III is quite a fantastic gaming experience and one I would most certainly recommend to fans of PvE and ARPGs. The graphics are lackluster and the art direction reminds me of 90s fantasy (which is fine, if you're into that) but these factors don't take away from the fun gameplay. The story is VERY basic and cliche but is passable and is interesting enough to keepEven 8 years later, Diablo III is quite a fantastic gaming experience and one I would most certainly recommend to fans of PvE and ARPGs. The graphics are lackluster and the art direction reminds me of 90s fantasy (which is fine, if you're into that) but these factors don't take away from the fun gameplay. The story is VERY basic and cliche but is passable and is interesting enough to keep you engaged. The combat is obviously the main draw and it is really fun. It is pretty simple, yet satisfying and engaging. This game appears to have been review-bombed back in 2012 when it first launched because it was disapointing to fans of the series, but from somebody who hasn't played other Diablo games, this installment is more than passable.
    EDIT: I forgot to mention that this game has preformace issues even though I have a medium-end gaming computer.
  35. Apr 1, 2020
    I have to admit that I don't usually like this type of game but Diablo III is very well done, with a solid and interesting story line; I wished more focus on side-stories and charachters. In addition I can tell I've played it many times after the first one and I liked it every time more
  36. Feb 23, 2020
    Diablo 3 is one of the best gaming experiences I've ever had. It is now what 7 years after and I can still jump into it and explore builds either alone or with friends. I have literally thousands of hours in this, along with games like WoW and Witcher 3 and Dragon Age Inquisition. Wolcen tried to make a similar game now but it just doesn't do it, I kind of think it's impossible to beatDiablo 3 is one of the best gaming experiences I've ever had. It is now what 7 years after and I can still jump into it and explore builds either alone or with friends. I have literally thousands of hours in this, along with games like WoW and Witcher 3 and Dragon Age Inquisition. Wolcen tried to make a similar game now but it just doesn't do it, I kind of think it's impossible to beat Diablo 3 at this point as it's still being patched and worked on. The combat is Flawless, it's so smooth and there are tons of builds to try. The world has an awesome atmosphere and you can play it at what ever speed you like. I've played it since launch and it has gone through a lot of changes, all of them are good in my opinion. I cannot recommend this game enough. Expand
  37. Feb 15, 2020
    Геймплей ну такое, нудотина, стилистика агонь, лор проработан, оч годно и спецэффекты хорошие
  38. Feb 12, 2020
    I had a good time playing with my friend. Im not a Diablo fan so I dont know what happened and what changed and didnt play it when the auction house happened but still had fun. Its not a bad game. But not great either.
  39. Feb 9, 2020
    очень крутая игра! играю вот уже 8 лет, в 3 часть!
  40. Feb 6, 2020
    Не знаю как люди могут ставить низкие оценки этой игре. Игра шедевр, сделана в лучших традициях серии. Графика приятна, замесы не дадут Вам скучать и минуты, динамика в игре сбалансирована. 10/10 другие игры жанра даже рядом не стоялиНе знаю как люди могут ставить низкие оценки этой игре. Игра шедевр, сделана в лучших традициях серии. Графика приятна, замесы не дадут Вам скучать и минуты, динамика в игре сбалансирована. 10/10 другие игры жанра даже рядом не стояли
  41. Feb 4, 2020
    Took everything I loved about the original Diablo away, but added always-on as a mandatory requirement. That was really a sad day for the Diablo franchise.
  42. Feb 2, 2020
    The company took almost every single thing that made the Diablo Series and removed it from the game.

It is now a hollow shell resembling that which Diablo once was.
  43. Feb 2, 2020
    So, now is very simple game for kids. Looks like mobile game with "cartoon" effects. Sad. Is it Diablo Immortal?
  44. Feb 1, 2020
    D3 is rather poor incomparison to D2:LoD... However, the year is 2020 and I find it ironic, that Diablo 3 is the best product on the battle net app. Everything else there is now crap. Can you imagine that?
  45. Feb 1, 2020
    I have sunk over 1500 hrs on this game. It was fun until that unmitigated control freak disaster RoS came to be. At the end of the 1 year period the game was truly FUN- multiple builds, more accessible gear, and it was really Diablo in true Diablo style. Then came RoS - YOU WILL USE what we tell you, slave - nothing more, nothing less. Thus the fun was drained out of the game.Don't get meI have sunk over 1500 hrs on this game. It was fun until that unmitigated control freak disaster RoS came to be. At the end of the 1 year period the game was truly FUN- multiple builds, more accessible gear, and it was really Diablo in true Diablo style. Then came RoS - YOU WILL USE what we tell you, slave - nothing more, nothing less. Thus the fun was drained out of the game.Don't get me started on Bait & Switch tactics - advertised and promoted features that were :
    A: NEVER delivered (PvP)
    B: REMOVED - Auction House.
    I had nothing against both forms of it , except one for the REGULAR AH ....
    Has anybody, in any game SEEN AH (ingame currency, aka GOLD in most cases) WITHOUT auction fee ? That you pay UPFRONT - The answer is NO.
    Thankfully PS3 emulation exists and soon D3 vanilla will be playable in Offline Mode (yeah, another lie by Blizzard-PC version NEVER got the offline play)
  46. Jan 30, 2020
    lied about always online when 1st launched to support an item market place that ruined and bugged the game at launch.
  47. Jan 29, 2020
    The highly anticipated Diablo triquel can satisfy most gamers and Blizzard,
    but it will probably disappoint hardcore fans of the series:
    +Nice looking visuals and lvl design; +Rich bestiary with a variety of monsters; +Thoughtful, but not too twisted plot; +Pleasant music; +Fun combat system; +Spectacular cinematics; +/- Auction House; +/- Gameplay simplifications; - Few of
    The highly anticipated Diablo triquel can satisfy most gamers and Blizzard,
    but it will probably disappoint hardcore fans of the series:
    +Nice looking visuals and lvl design;
    +Rich bestiary with a variety of monsters;
    +Thoughtful, but not too twisted plot;
    +Pleasant music;
    +Fun combat system;
    +Spectacular cinematics;
    +/- Auction House;
    +/- Gameplay simplifications;
    - Few of interesting builds;
    - Release technical issues;
    - Lack of economy, i.e. trade and exchange;
    - No gold management and no loot value;
    - Lack of PVP
  48. Dec 21, 2019
    Poco contenido, pocos jugadores, lag, caídas del servidor.....¿qué mas queréis?
  49. Dec 4, 2019
    Diablo 3 is in my opinion the best game Blizzard has to offer. It is 0 Pay2Win, has allot of character, Paragon system and much more. But here are the points which makes me give this low score. 1. Lack of stash storage you have in the game. You can increase it but you have to do the season journey and with it the stupid SET PORTALS. I hate nothing more than these stupid HELL of SETDiablo 3 is in my opinion the best game Blizzard has to offer. It is 0 Pay2Win, has allot of character, Paragon system and much more. But here are the points which makes me give this low score. 1. Lack of stash storage you have in the game. You can increase it but you have to do the season journey and with it the stupid SET PORTALS. I hate nothing more than these stupid HELL of SET PORTALS. This is the main reason for my low score. 2. Low stash. In Path of Exile you can just purchase some stash slots and that's all but not in Diablo 3. If you are an item messy then you will have a rlly hard time in this game. 3. By far not enough char slots. 3. Lag 4. Balancing, yes I hate the balancing in this game. They mostly increase the damage the character can do BUT not the defense. What's the point in dealing billions of damage when you die in 1 hit only. I've been playing the ninja Set for a looooong time just because this is the only Set which is tanky enough not to die just by being smiled at. I even have equiped so many gear which reduces the incomming dmg in % amount but still I get ONE SHOT. Guess the Ninja is the only set / class which is left to me. Expand
  50. Nov 26, 2019
    Spent many hours in that game. Dissagree with user average score, this a bit unfair.
  51. Nov 5, 2019
    Some of my fondest memories involve the DIablo series, I would even go so far as to say I loved D2. But this game at launch (I hear it's gotten better. I don't care) was unplayable. And I mean that literally, it took a couple weeks before it was even somewhat stable. By then, I'd given up on the game, the franchise, and the company. The Blizzard I grew up with is no more, this game wasSome of my fondest memories involve the DIablo series, I would even go so far as to say I loved D2. But this game at launch (I hear it's gotten better. I don't care) was unplayable. And I mean that literally, it took a couple weeks before it was even somewhat stable. By then, I'd given up on the game, the franchise, and the company. The Blizzard I grew up with is no more, this game was little more than a cash grab, nay, a PACK-IN title if you reupped your WOW subscription, a game I never played due to its reputation and the wisdom of awareness...as much as I loved D2, that game was an addiction, that is a direction of gaming I refuse to support. Maybe I'm wrong, but I have my observations. IMO Blizzard has had 3 phases. Pre WOW, Post WOW, and Post Activation merger.

From what I remember, not that the Diablo series was ever noted for a robust RPG system, D3 did away with permanent skills trees into a more flexible system that could be changed on the fly thus negating much of the personality and uniqueness of ones character, allowing for folk to follow trends and copy whatever is working lately. Seems like a cheat to me. Speaking of character, I thought the game had none. What happened to the gothic, borderline horror art style and motifs, CGI cut scenes that still hold up to this day? Instead the equipment looks terrible, modelled poorly and with even worse design, I think it's fair to say the development team did little to no research on weaponry armor, or really anything beyond what would make a quick buck. Always on DRM, I don't have to say any more. Terrible story, uncreative themes, weapons, really everything in fact seemed like it came out of a lazy brain storm session with the single purpose being a cash grab off the back of D1 and D2.
  52. Nov 5, 2019
    Terrible game, completly boring and nothing inventional. I've really tried hard to play atleast 100~hrs, but i just quit after 70~hrs, the story is so dumb, builds boring, itemization sucks and crawls in s**te. Really, i do not recommend.
  53. Nov 2, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. It had good mechanics, and graphics. But that should be the basic requirement for any game. The story was awful, at the point I was going to find an angel named Hope, I lost any hope I had that the game could be saved. Expand
  54. Oct 22, 2019
    Act I shows glimpses of what Diablo III could have been, too bad it isn't that. Compared to other games of it's genre Diablo III holds its own, compared to Diablo II it doesn't hold a candle. I've rated it a 7 because I did get some enjoyment out of it, but it is a disappointment nonetheless. We're not rating it against Diablo II we're rating it against other games and so I think itAct I shows glimpses of what Diablo III could have been, too bad it isn't that. Compared to other games of it's genre Diablo III holds its own, compared to Diablo II it doesn't hold a candle. I've rated it a 7 because I did get some enjoyment out of it, but it is a disappointment nonetheless. We're not rating it against Diablo II we're rating it against other games and so I think it deserves a fair score The story isn't worth the clicks it takes to skip and Acts II-IV are pure garbage. A good game, not a good Diablo game. The game-play itself and loot mechanics, kitting out your character, and fighting legendary mobs on high difficulies is very rewarding, it's a shame the story and acts beyond the first are so gosh darn garbage. Expand
  55. Oct 21, 2019
    Would be a perfect 10 if it wasn't filled with hackers and modders in Torment X . Cant find the PS4 version but thats based off of that. Dark grind game that stayed true to its roots. Didn't do so well at launch being the Auction house was just a complete mess and required real currency to gain anything from it but years later after the necromancer release was perfect. Ability to do speedWould be a perfect 10 if it wasn't filled with hackers and modders in Torment X . Cant find the PS4 version but thats based off of that. Dark grind game that stayed true to its roots. Didn't do so well at launch being the Auction house was just a complete mess and required real currency to gain anything from it but years later after the necromancer release was perfect. Ability to do speed runs and help others is mainly what I play the game now for and the season events are def. a challenge to run through especially on hardcore. I do wish there were better rewards given at the end of a season but other than that def. worth a sinking some time into. Expand
  56. Sep 22, 2019
    As classes do Diablo III são muito desbalanceadas no jogo, chega a ser ridículo...
  57. Sep 19, 2019
    To start id like to make it clear I liked d2 a lot yet I am not fanboy of anything.. if your an oldschool diablo fan you should like this game a lot. theyve changed a few things but still good..

when it comes to new comers to diablo, if u dislike hack and slash u wont like this.. if u do then here u go. a very fun hacky slasher.. Worth getting. note: server probs but its no biggy,

Worth getting.

note: server probs but its no biggy, it will all buff out
  58. Aug 26, 2019
    I really don't like the new age RPG style. They need to return to the level system of Diablo 2.
    This game had no point to leveling up. There is no stats to build, no skill tree. It was bland. You level up and everything is just given to you. you get skills given based on level.
    There is no building the characters like Diablo 2 had. Where as you can have two people playing the same character and each one is build differently based on the skill tree.
    Why break away from the thing that made the game the most fun?
    I mean, it was still diablo, and still fun to play. But by losing this took away a lot of the fun points.
  59. Aug 11, 2019
    I was late to the Diablo 3 train as I played it last year. I see that the game's rating has been trashed by the user community so maybe I benefited from playing it in 2018 after a lot of the hitches were worked out by Blizzard. Also FYI I only played the game in single player and didn't really play it online with other people at all.

I actually had a blast with Diablo 3 and think it's

I actually had a blast with Diablo 3 and think it's the best game in the series. I thought the graphics looked great and the game seems pretty optimized to run on lower end hardware (I played it on a Ryzen 3 2200g's integrated graphics). It's great stress relief and so satisfying to to mow through mobs of enemies in a relatively mindless click fest. It's very accessible to newcomers (unlike Diablo 1 which I remember being pretty hard) and delivers that classic Diablo satisfaction so well. I loved how they revamped the skill system so that you don't have to invest points in them like in Diablo 2. Once you unlock the skill you can mix and match them how you want; it works so much better.

My criticisms of the game are fairly nit-picky. One thing that bugged me a lot was the lack of animations for the class I picked (monk). Monks can equip weapons in this game unlike in some other games, but for some dumb reason the weapons don't actually show up in their hands when you equip them. You just see the weapons sheathed on the monk's back and it looks like they're punching enemies when you attack instead of seeing the monk actually use the weapon. It was so frustrating and i felt it was unacceptable for a triple A title. And the story / character development is not a focus in this game but you can't really expect a Diablo game to deliver on this front.

At the end of the day, there's no other game that does Diablo as well as Diablo and it's extremely fun. So I'll give it a 9.
  60. Aug 6, 2019
    I thought it was a decent title. Leaving out the history of the Diablo franchise. D3 by itself wasn't half bad. It had a bad launch but overall I had fun and got my money worth. It was designed well. Didn't have any disturbing bugs or serious down time for hot fixes.
  61. Jun 2, 2019
    Best game of its kind since diablo 2 , All of the hate is unnecessary as this game nails progression and evil atmospheres / settings . I think I have over a thousand hours and still going . Everything just feels right and smooth ,no clunkiness or useless visuals like other games such as PoE. Great game very underrated
  62. May 1, 2019
    A horrifying joyless cash grab. They just took all the great things that made D2 a superb game and threw them out of the window. What a joke of a game from a once great company. Would have gladly refunded to, but they refused me.
  63. Apr 24, 2019
    It is a pity that they decided to quit the game and not develop, but you can relax your brains by killing monsters.
  64. Apr 23, 2019
    Über hunderte von Stunden...
    ... mehr muss man nicht dazu sagen!

Beste Spiel.
  65. TBT
    Apr 14, 2019
    Classic hack'n slash, beautifully crafted.

Building a character is still fun with tons of items and special skills.

Although some sub-levels repeats itself (especially what's underground) and the difficulty is not that hard in hard mode, this is classic title that defines its category, with great atmosphere packed with non stop actions.
  66. Apr 10, 2019
    The cinematics are great and draw you into the Sanctuary, but the dialogue and overall storytelling are lacking in comparison with its predecessor.
    Its saving grace is the highly addictive combat and easy to use interface; just don't play this on the easier difficulty settings because never having to use the health potion due to being impossible to die can become tedious.
  67. Mar 19, 2019
    12 years have passed since Diablo II. And wauw what a huge difference. The 3D graphic is amazing. The awesome story continues. The story in these Diablo games never fail. The two first act's are gigantic. The third one is a pretty long road. The forth and final one is a bit too short, but still great. Awesome act-end boss fights, awesome loots and here you can walk over the gold to collect12 years have passed since Diablo II. And wauw what a huge difference. The 3D graphic is amazing. The awesome story continues. The story in these Diablo games never fail. The two first act's are gigantic. The third one is a pretty long road. The forth and final one is a bit too short, but still great. Awesome act-end boss fights, awesome loots and here you can walk over the gold to collect it. And you can have a bodyguard with you. Perfect game. Expand
  68. Mar 12, 2019
    Times change, the game is pretty enjoyable. I like that it does not make things overly complicated, other games of this Genre just brag with an illusion of choice anyway. Better having a solid rather predefined game experience than to be always in danger to ruin my own. Give the game a try in 2019 if "Path of Exile" or other competitors felt too clunky and overloaded for you. Life isTimes change, the game is pretty enjoyable. I like that it does not make things overly complicated, other games of this Genre just brag with an illusion of choice anyway. Better having a solid rather predefined game experience than to be always in danger to ruin my own. Give the game a try in 2019 if "Path of Exile" or other competitors felt too clunky and overloaded for you. Life is complicated enough anyway, I want to play and not work when playing a video game. Matter of taste, but for me Diablo 3 tastes best! Expand
  69. Feb 26, 2019
    Just play Path of Exile, it is better in pretty much every way. D3 used to be okay, but nowadays it pales compared to PoE and other games like Grim Dawn.
  70. Feb 21, 2019
    Quick, but enjoyable campaign, pretty fun playing duo with your friend 7/10
  71. Jan 30, 2019
    Graphics: 6,8/10
    0 - Absolute potato
    1 - Extremely bad 2 - Very bad 4 - Bad 5 - Average 7 - Good 8 - Very good 9 - Amazing 10 - RDR2 Gameplay: 2/10. 0 - Absolutely unplayable for everyone 1 - Extremely annoying/boring to play 3 - Annoying/boring to play 5 - Might annoy someone 6 - Average 7 - Good 8 - Fun 9 - Very fun 10 - Mega fun Story: 6,4/10 0 - No story at all
    Graphics: 6,8/10

Price: 5,5/10
    0 - Free
    1 - Less than 1$
    3 - A few dollars
    4 - 5$ 5 - A bit expensive (12$) 6 - Kinda expensive (16$) 7 - Expensive(22$) 8 - Really expensive (30$) 9 - Extremely expensive (60$) 10 - Rip bank account (60+$) Hours of gameplay (imo): 5/10 1 - Really, really short (~1h) 3 - Very short (few hours) 4 - OK (~10h) 5 - Medium (~25h) 6 - Sorta long (~50h) 7 - Long (~150h) 8 - Very long (300+h) 9 - Extremely long (1000+h) 10 - Infinite Imo it's too expensive to buy
  72. Jan 29, 2019
    I really don't get the negativity on this one. It's my favourite of the series. TONS of value for your $$$ with years of support from Blizz.
  73. Jan 27, 2019
    Seems like a Diablo spinoff for children. The story is predictable and lacked the intensity and seriousness set by the original 2 games. Functionally a very well made game but is let down by many elements that make it unlike a Diablo title. Even the cinematics weren't up to the set standard of the original titles.
  74. Dec 22, 2018
    The amount of LAG this game suffers from is unreal, 1200ms latency makes this game unplayable.
  75. Dec 19, 2018
    Since the removal of the auction house and improved loot drops and frequency Diablo 3 has turned into a pretty good game. The end game gear is a lot of fun. Once you have used your favorite set piece on your character for a while the game starts to get a little stale but that's super super late game, and what game doesn't loose some appeal once you have played it that much.
  76. Dec 9, 2018
    Haiku Review: I drank a potion / but my health was already / full. This game is easy.
    Favorite Thing: There were a few pretty gorgeous cut scenes.
    Least Favorite Thing: There are two things I need to say. One, rubber banding? Let alone in a game I'm playing single player? Two, this is, by far, the easiest game I've ever played on "hard". Date Completed: 2018-12-07 Playtime: ~ 15h
    Favorite Thing: There were a few pretty gorgeous cut scenes.

Date Completed: 2018-12-07
    Playtime: ~ 15h
    Enjoyment: 6/10
    Recommendation: Meh. If you have some sort of attachment to the series go for it.
  77. Dec 5, 2018
    Oversimplify and steamline game with meaningless loot and progression. Just play Grim Dawn.
  78. Nov 27, 2018
    You did it Activision..!! Ruin the Frickin franchise with your agendas. The game lacks the medieval and dark look from previous games and is nothing short of a fairy tale. BLIZZARD NORTH was the heart and soul of Diablo and no amount of money will recover this franchise. Diablo II remains the best Diablo game.
  79. Nov 23, 2018
    The third Diablo game is a broken shell of a person, slowly wandering into oblivion - It has lost its battle against the demons of greed, it is a marvel styled action skinned Diablo game with dragonball-like story elements. It has sold its soul. Where there used to be references to ancient mythology we now have references to deadmouse or the staff themselves, it is a joke, and no one is laughing.
  80. Nov 18, 2018
    What kills it for me is the overall atmosphere of the game. I am quite a veteran of the Diablo serie like a lot of players looking forward to this sequel. What I liked in the serie after a punchy action game was the gothic and dark atmosphere of this games from hellfire to Diablo 2 LOD. When you play Diablo 2 for example there is this little creepy feeling that is always there, because ofWhat kills it for me is the overall atmosphere of the game. I am quite a veteran of the Diablo serie like a lot of players looking forward to this sequel. What I liked in the serie after a punchy action game was the gothic and dark atmosphere of this games from hellfire to Diablo 2 LOD. When you play Diablo 2 for example there is this little creepy feeling that is always there, because of the colors, because of the sounds, because of the music. Diablo 3 is just an edulcorated version of the original Diablo spirit. I mean, it's more accessible than ever, the gameplay is really nice, but the spirit of the game is dead. That is a shame for me. It felt under the cold calculating minds of gaming marketing and I feel sorry such a great serie ended like this. Was any better compormise possible ? A creepy and punchy action game that could be played by a lot of people? Still, it's a good video game but not quite what it could have been. Expand
  81. Nov 17, 2018
    Hallo zusammen,

Diesem Spiel mangelt es an Inovtion und Spielinhalt...
    Die Entwicklung welcher der Herteller betreibt ist, sehr langsam und kaum spührbar...

Griessli
    Greg
  82. Nov 14, 2018
    Gave 0 because of ''Mobile'' Diablo Immortal................................................................
  83. Nov 11, 2018
    Doesn't feel like a Diablo game, wrong art style, no atmosphere and game is watered down for casuals
  84. Oct 31, 2018
    Шедевр не пойму чем не довольны люди все идеально сделанно!!!
  85. Oct 2, 2018
    This is the first game that Blizzard betrayed their "Commit to quality" motto.
  86. Sep 19, 2018
    worst version of diablo has ever made which makes me wonder why user score is so low and critics score is so high
  87. Sep 14, 2018
    With this game Blizzard show to every Diablo veteran fan out there how unfit they are to have this game under their care, they don't deserve to manage this series anymore, Diablo was the creation of Blizzard North a complete different studio & that's the reason it is to this day the only mature non-cartoonistic game Blizzard owns, since Blizzard North disband the big guys at Blizzard SouthWith this game Blizzard show to every Diablo veteran fan out there how unfit they are to have this game under their care, they don't deserve to manage this series anymore, Diablo was the creation of Blizzard North a complete different studio & that's the reason it is to this day the only mature non-cartoonistic game Blizzard owns, since Blizzard North disband the big guys at Blizzard South entrust the sequel to WoW devs & it shows... D3 is a souless game that have nothing in common with the original Diablo games of old, it lacks any kind of atmosphere or depth the original Diablo games is known for, it's a game made for kiddies, they make it as casual, simplified & newb-friendly they could to be accessible to everyone else except from Diablo veterans, because there is no way a Diablo veteran to waste his time with this trash, this game was never made with Diablo veterans in mind, Blizzard South is completely incapable to create a realistic, mature, dark, Gothic, medieval game full of blood & gore like the original Diablo games used to be & that's the reason they are not fit to own this series since the original creators from Blizzard North are not part of the company anymore, the best they can do for the the millions of hardcore Diablo fans out there, is to sell the franchise to a company that truly love the series & will be able to create a dark, mature kind of game with the right atmosphere & depth the series is known for, as long the series stay with current Blizzard it will face a slow & painful death & the legacy of the series will be dragged through the mud even more with every new installment, unfortunately that's the sad & painful truth. Expand
  88. Sep 5, 2018
    This game sold purely on it's name. The core gameplay is nothing like it's predecessors. If you liked DIablo 1 or 2 I do not recommend this game. However it is a playable generic hack and slash game. For more Diablo I'd recommend Path of Exile or Grim Dawn.
  89. Aug 31, 2018
    I thought I'd check the user reviews for D3 and i saw that most negative comments are on the older versions of D3. But I would love to give anyone from the old versions a chance to read this and replay the game because they have polished it out and made it MUCH more playable and IMO enjoyable. Have fun!
  90. Jun 17, 2018
    Играл уже после всех обновлений, поэтому игра понравилась. Хорошо, что прислушались к фанатам, и внесли корректировки. Единственное, чего не хватает этой игре, так это PVP.
  91. Jun 11, 2018
    This is just a terrible game - and yes I completed it and even started all over again. But I think the game is way too easy and great items are too easy to find. Diablo 1 & 2 were masterpieces but this is crap. Where is the challenge? I have never even died in this game ...
  92. May 27, 2018
    This game is good , but nostalgiatards rate it this low. Sure , not as good as diablo 1 or 2 , but still good.
  93. May 15, 2018
    Легендарная игра достойна всяческих похвал! Затягивает на долгие часы и потом приятно в нее возвращаться!
  94. May 11, 2018
    It is a beautiful game for it's type and you can tell that a lot of attention was put into the details, but there is something here that leaves me feeling very empty when I play, like it was not made for me in mind. I just can fully buy in to the plot--I just don't care about it. It leaves me feeling ripped off for the $65 that I paid to play. The point and click play style is notIt is a beautiful game for it's type and you can tell that a lot of attention was put into the details, but there is something here that leaves me feeling very empty when I play, like it was not made for me in mind. I just can fully buy in to the plot--I just don't care about it. It leaves me feeling ripped off for the $65 that I paid to play. The point and click play style is not immersive to me at all. The game is far too easy--I have logged 8 hours thus far without coming close to dying. Where is the challenge? That, coupled with the fact that you cannot increase the difficulty level until you actually complete the ENTIRE GAME, makes it very unlikely that I will finish this expensive price tag of a rip off. Oh, and even though I have a very good computer (and internet connection)that plays games such as Skyrim at full quality just fine, there is significant lag and FPS problems, especially during the afternoon/evening. Expand
  95. Apr 17, 2018
    In all honesty, this game does not live up to its predecessor. The story is an insult to the fans. The character development is non-existent. The loot was initially created to be sold for real money, which completely destroyed diversity and fun mechanics. It is a fun game to pick up for 1-2 playthroughs but that is about it. The only reason this gets 5/10 is due to the current lack ofIn all honesty, this game does not live up to its predecessor. The story is an insult to the fans. The character development is non-existent. The loot was initially created to be sold for real money, which completely destroyed diversity and fun mechanics. It is a fun game to pick up for 1-2 playthroughs but that is about it. The only reason this gets 5/10 is due to the current lack of hack-and-slash games. Expand
  96. Apr 15, 2018
    The game in one word is exquisite. What more can you expect from an action rpg. I was afraid I was gonna get mindless point and click but in return I received beautiful landscapes, well made mechanics as well as interesting plot. I'm totally on board named "Blizzard games". Btw. those cinematic cut-scenes are amazing.
  97. Apr 5, 2018
    Diablo 3 has been a huge disappointment for me as I am a vivid Diablo 2 player. Blizzard removed everything that defined the Diablo franchise, rather than improving on a winning formula and add new and awesome features upon the winning D2 formula. The people that worked on the D3 version we know since 2012 until today, came mostly from the WOW team or were newcomers and with that theyDiablo 3 has been a huge disappointment for me as I am a vivid Diablo 2 player. Blizzard removed everything that defined the Diablo franchise, rather than improving on a winning formula and add new and awesome features upon the winning D2 formula. The people that worked on the D3 version we know since 2012 until today, came mostly from the WOW team or were newcomers and with that they brought with them a mindset and "taste" that is very "Anti-Diablo". On one hand I feel intrigued that I witness this massive scandal and the destruction of one of the best gaming franchises for the sake of "making more money". On the other hand, I am speechless because Diablo has been part of a big chunk of my life and there is a passion deeply rooted inside me. Seeing Diablo be destroyed for whatever reason breaks my hart.

Looking at "Diablo 3" as an action game unrelated to the "Diablo Franchise", I would rate D3 a solid 7, and a 8 with "Reaper of Souls".

Looking at "Diablo 3" as an ARPG and being part of "THE ARPG" franchise, its a massive failure, that many people cannot even grasp. I rate it a 3.5 and with "Reaper of Souls" I rate it a 4.

Winning Formula for D4:

1. Take D2 - Lord of Destruction
    2. introduce "Talisman" or simply put, a limited-space "Charm Inventory"
    3. Add D3 combat
    4. Add New-Era Graphics with "Time-Realistic" physics system
    5. Introduce new Runewords that will compete with already known existing and beloved Runewords
    6. Introduce new Unique Items that will compete with already known existing and beloved Uniques
    7. Introduce 2-3 new classes
    8. Introduce "Player-Hub Towns" where people can "mingle" and trade by enforcing "Item for Item"
    9. Allow open world PVP, with an option for players to "Opt-Out" from any PVP
    10. Introduce A massive amount of "Quest-Lines" that are "off the main path of the game-story" that unlock "Transmogs", Awesome Hard-To-Get Mercenaries, Bonus-Stash-Tabs, Spell-Effects, Weapon-Effects, Armor-Effects, Specialty items, Respec-Tokens (repeatable quest, and item also has low chance to drop as a normal drop), special Quest Capes that only drop after quest completion, etc.
    11. Introduce Micro Transactions for "Stash-Tabs", "Character Slots", "Transmogs", "Visual Spell Effects", "Mercenary Models", "Weapon Effects", "Armor Effects", "Character Class Voices", etc.
    12. Micro-Transactions fund the development for New Map Tiles for existing acts (which are then randomly assembled during map generation to constantly grow diversity and bring novelty and replay value, while also retaining the feel of "familiarity" to the player through "iconic locations tied to several individual tiles), New Monsters, New Items, New Transmogs, New Weapon Effects, New Visual Armor effects, Etc.
  98. Apr 5, 2018
    This game was released after more than 10 years of development. The game could not adapt to the new times, where players are used to be able to create their own characters, for example. The always online requirement, the many server issues, the lack of a necromancer (the Blizzard's statement that Witch Doctor was already filling the role and they would never add it in the future), and theThis game was released after more than 10 years of development. The game could not adapt to the new times, where players are used to be able to create their own characters, for example. The always online requirement, the many server issues, the lack of a necromancer (the Blizzard's statement that Witch Doctor was already filling the role and they would never add it in the future), and the Bazaar controversy. They all contributed to the low score of this game. Sure they sold a lot of copies, but they also harvested a lot of disappointed players, myself included. They finally had to release the necromancer in 2017, five years after the initial release, due to much popular demand, but it was already too late. Now most people is looking forward to D4 with the hope they learned from the mistakes. Time will tell if they did. I just hope they don't take another 10 years to release an outdated game again. Expand
  99. Mar 27, 2018
    i used to like diablo.
    it always give generous marks to familiar but good characters.
  100. Mar 10, 2018
    It's very, very okay. There are much better current ARPGs out there though. Save your time and play Path of Exile or Grim Dawn.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 86 Critic Reviews