6.9

1. Edd
    May 7, 2013
    To childish and too boring I played it for like an hour or so and got extremely bored of it ,plus if it was with different characters then it would make some difference. I rather play Killing Floor on Hard than this
  2. Jun 21, 2019
    An amazing well done game that though having minor flaws has amazing aspects which completely overshadow them. Would give a higher rating if not for realising that the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions are better.
  3. Aug 16, 2020
    This is an amazing game for kids! Very Fun! The only issue I have is a LOT of the features & graphics have been removed from the Xbox 360/PS3 versions, I get that the Wii is less powerful, but I don't understand why they didn't port the Xbox 360/PS3 Versions to PC instead

Mixed or average reviews - based on 7 Critic Reviews

1. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    This is how good casual game for kids should look like. Mandatory story mode is appended by a handful of mini-games with enough bonuses to challenge even the regular gamers. [Aug 2010]
  2. Everything is competently implemented without excelling in any individual direction, but the combination and sheer variety of content and fan service has to be commended, and for once it's nice to play through a kids game that doesn't just shoehorn the cinematic action sequences into an average procession of linear levels.
  3. PC Gamer
    While Toy Story 3 may not be all that it could've been, there's still a lot of enjoyment to be had while interacting with the Toy Story cast of characters in their natural environment. [Nov 2010, p.83]