5.6

1. Jun 6, 2013
    This game wants to be a LEGO Racers successor, but the chaotic gameplay with some idiot ideas destroys the whole game experience. Anyway, playing with only friends without AI players, it can be a fun, but with AI players it's terrible.
  2. Jul 12, 2013
    This is at best an indie game, the release does not warrant a full game or the hefty price. Some might call it a Mario kart clone but it is void of the charm and character you get in a Nintendo game.
  3. Oct 17, 2013
    While the game is fun for what it is There are no voices for Michael Schumacher or Nico Rosberg. I'm amazed that no reviewer that I can find anywhere, made any mention of this... so much for thorough in-depth reviews these days...
    The issue itself is small, but it's the spirit behind not completing the game that bothers me.
  4. Jan 23, 2021
    I played this game together with my little son. And if you play a little, this game can be fun. But it gets boring quickly.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 8 Critic Reviews

1. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Feb 4, 2013
    Interesting race game at first glance fires all of its ammunition in the opening ten minutes of play. After that there is nothing more to offer. [Jan 2013]
  2. PC Gamer
    Feb 1, 2013
    The whole thing feels a bit bland. [March 2013, p.73]
  3. Jan 29, 2013
    A fun, light-hearted take on Formula 1, F1 Race Stars offers a great opportunity to beat any of well-known drivers, including the current champion of the world.