tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Aug 23, 2021
    Garden Story is just a cute game. The journey of a young grape Concord to become the Guardian and complete quests. Basically just the average casual RPG. Great music, animation, and easy, low effort play style is what I love about this game. It helps me anti-stress.
  2. May 7, 2022
    Garden story is not what i expected it to be but the story and the journy where awesome. Building the community and watching the world get better and better was amazing. I love this game! It's in my top 5 games of all time!

Mixed or average reviews - based on 6 Critic Reviews

1. CD-Action
    Nov 15, 2021
    Despite a pretty good story I left this garden with a sigh of relief, really tired of poor combat and repetitiveness. [11/2021, p.60]
  2. Oct 2, 2021
    Garden Story has a great soundtrack and the artstyle is adorable. Well, and that’s all the positives we can think about. Repetitive tasks and very flawed game design make Garden Story a chore to play most of the time.
  3. Sep 13, 2021
    At times frustrating, Garden Story is a fantastic example of how charm can help push a game to the next level, despite some frustrating design choices.