9.0

1. SDB
    Jan 15, 2022
    It is not often that a port is actually well done and love is put into it. They took two years to make sure that it would play well and would run smoothly, with all the added graphical features on the PC. Things like reflections are improved if the hardware can handle it, and it is truly a sight to behold. It was always a pretty game make no mistake, but it is just fun to witness it onIt is not often that a port is actually well done and love is put into it. They took two years to make sure that it would play well and would run smoothly, with all the added graphical features on the PC. Things like reflections are improved if the hardware can handle it, and it is truly a sight to behold. It was always a pretty game make no mistake, but it is just fun to witness it on cranked up PC settings. It blows my mind. Expand
  2. Jan 15, 2022
    This game is pure perfection! Thanx to Sony so we can play this piece of art in PC master race
  3. Jan 15, 2022
    The game is divine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Jan 15, 2022
    Masterpiece, has a correct development of a father and son relationship, from being unknown to being close.
    If you follow the woke culture you could hardly enjoy excellent games like this.
  5. Jan 15, 2022
    The game is perfect! Played it on ps4, then replayed it on ps5, now I had the chance to replay It once more except this time with my 3090!! Glorious!
  6. Jan 15, 2022
    God of War has always been one of the best or the best exclusive game for playstation and playing it on pc with better graphics is like enjoying the game in a totally different way. I still prefer a controller while playing God of War, as it has always been like that for me.
  7. Jan 16, 2022
    Game is excellent, well done to the Sony team for perfect port, graphics, performance and game play all 10/10
  8. Jan 16, 2022
    Its the game of the generation. Period. Play it. Thats all. It's above Bloodborne, DMC5, and FF7R.
  9. Jan 16, 2022
    Porting veramente ben fatto, nonostante giri su directx 11 la grafica rimane d'impatto e le performance, specialmente con dlss attivato sono ottime.
  10. Jan 16, 2022
    Engaging story, beautiful graphics, and a solid port. Santa Monica really outdid themselves with this one, kudos to them.
  11. Jan 16, 2022
    An absolute masterpiece, visuals, music, gameplay and story are all at the pinnacle of what has been accomplished in the videogame industry, a must play.
  12. Jan 16, 2022
    no se ustedes pero es tremendo juegazo me encanto lo volveré como 10 veces mas.
  13. Jan 16, 2022
    This game is pure perfection Thanx to Sony so we can play this piece of art in PC master race
  14. Jan 17, 2022
    Such a Masterpiece from Sony Santa Monica
  15. Jan 16, 2022
    God of war is a technical and an artistic masterpiece that send to new heights with new pc technology. It has one of the best stories and the orchestration throughout the game is what stands out
  16. Jan 16, 2022
    Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow sonnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  17. Jan 17, 2022
    Absolute master piece. Beautiful graphics and decent performance (although it could have more stable fps whe loading a new area). The sound department did an amazing job with the music, sound effects and voice actors. The characters, the story and the combat system are also great.
  18. Jan 17, 2022
    Честно говоря, по началу думал, что игра просто переоценена, ну как-то не зацепила. Особенно раздражали моменты, когда Кратос, на минуточку Бог, не мог переступить кустик травы, чтобы добраться до сундука. НО!!! по прошествии часов 5-6, мое мнение начало кардинально меняться.Честно говоря, по началу думал, что игра просто переоценена, ну как-то не зацепила. Особенно раздражали моменты, когда Кратос, на минуточку Бог, не мог переступить кустик травы, чтобы добраться до сундука. НО!!! по прошествии часов 5-6, мое мнение начало кардинально меняться.
  19. Jan 16, 2022
    Happy it got ported to PC, and a broader audience is able to enjoy it. The only real addition is the ultra wide mode, which makes it look like a movie.
  20. Jan 16, 2022
    I passed this wonderful game on ps4, I just pay another debt and put 10 points on the PC version, a well-optimized legend that should not be missed. This product matches its price in all respects.
  21. Jan 16, 2022
    God of War PC appears to be an excellent port. My favourite game on my PS4 becomes one of the best games on my PC.
  22. Jan 17, 2022
    DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT LIKE THIS GAME AT ALL, BUT I'M GIVING IT 10/10, SO YOU CAN'T ACCUSE ME IN REVIEW BOMBING, SO FOR THAT REASON ALONE, PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME AND READ WHY I DON'T LIKE IT.

Let's just start with the fact that, whenever i started playing video games and God of War 2018 happened to be the leading way in video game making and basically most of the games would have been like God of War 2018, i would have choose different hobby. I'm dead serious, if that was the main appeal of gaming, i would have never even cared about video games, that's how much i dislike this game. Or maybe dislike is wrong word, maybe i just don't care about it at all and that would be okay, because there's thousands of games i don't care about, the problem is that God of War is treated by some people as something deep, amazing, innovative, masterpiece, one of the best games of all time, etc. I disagree strongy disagree with all these statements. It just isn't any of these thing, no matter how you look at this game.

I have a strong feeling that people who hype this game up have never even played actual masterpieces like GTA 4 (2008), Resident Evil 4 (2005), Red Dead Redemption 1 and 2 (2010/2018). I can give examples even about "just good" games like for example Days Gone (2019), i enjoy that game about million times more and i think it's way, way more innovative than God of War 2018. Even Final Fantasy 7 Remake is better game than God of War 2018.

So what's the deal? Why the hype? Is it just people following hype without even caring? With same logic Studios managed to create so big hype for Cyberbug2077, that even when it released as extremely buggy and broken mess, some people still refused to believe that it's bad and some to this day call Cyberpunk 2077 best game of all time, because they just can't handle reality after months (even years) of extreme hype.

So what really is God of War 2018? It's a game with heavy focus on movie-like long cutscenes (not as bad as Uncharted 4, but still, a lot of cutscenes). Other aspect of this game is extremely simplistic, you just smash 100s of enemies with you EPIC axe. And of course there's boss fights with HUGE enemies, like in literally every modern game (not an issue by the way), just pointing out what this game is. So by that logics, where's Guardians of the Galaxy GOTY? It's basically the same game with guns as weapons. I'm asking that ironically, because none of these imo deserve to be called anything extraordinary, fun? Maybe. Nothing special tho. But here's the thing, these cutscene heavy, hack and slash games were never the reason why i started to play video games. Never. So to put it short, my main issue isn't the fact that these games exist, my issue is that God of War 2018 out of all these games is treated as something extraordinary, better than all the others, not even in same genre, people in general call it best game of all time. That is my issue. In my opinion there are so many better games, way deeper, way more gameplay and less cutscenes and to me it feels like, most of these God of War fans don't even know about these games. So yeah, i'm not angry, i'm just disappointed.
  23. Jan 17, 2022
    God of War is a lavishly produced game, from its tectonic boss fights to the fastidious attention to detail that enables its seamless storytelling. And for a tale about a grumpy god who spends his time filleting mythical warriors with whirling knives that bear a curious resemblance to the Unreal Engine logo, God of War is refreshingly human.
  24. Jan 17, 2022
    God of War delivers one of the most incredible gaming experiences ever created, and now it’s on PC featuring a selection of options to fine tune your visual and control settings. Upon initial release it was an amazing step forward in gaming that expanded the general narrative beyond what one would ever expect.
  25. Jan 17, 2022
    PC gamers have all of the graphics options they could really want, and the game's origins mean that even fairly modest gaming PCs can push for high frame rates and resolutions. If you've not already played the game on PlayStation, this is a great chance to catch up ahead of Ragnarok's highly anticipated release.
  26. Jan 17, 2022
    Un juego excelente q ahora podemos disfrutar los de pc . Gracias sony por todo la comunidad necesita estos juegos q no los hay con tan buena calidad
  27. Jan 18, 2022
    It was amazing game, the graphics was brilliant. To be honest I didn’t imagine someday i will shocked by the graphics. Also the gameplay it was amazing and the puzzles was short and very very good
  28. Jan 19, 2022
    Good port but boring, hoping for more action but We got half open world filled with very similar looking opponents. Not for me.
  29. Jan 17, 2022
    There's nothing more to say. Absolutely incredible and unmissable. One of the best games of all time
  30. Jan 21, 2022
    Ожидал чего-то божественного, получил максимально приземлённое и обыденное, то, что видел уже сотню раз в других играх. Не знаю на что здесь молятся сонибои. Просто коридорная игра, со своими достоинствами и недостатками. Ничего сверхъестественного. Было много игр, в которых я с большим удовольствием время проводил.Ожидал чего-то божественного, получил максимально приземлённое и обыденное, то, что видел уже сотню раз в других играх. Не знаю на что здесь молятся сонибои. Просто коридорная игра, со своими достоинствами и недостатками. Ничего сверхъестественного. Было много игр, в которых я с большим удовольствием время проводил.
  31. Jan 17, 2022
    one of the best games I've ever played one of the best games I've ever played
  32. Jan 15, 2022
    Perfect game, perfect port! It will be nice to see new comers can experience this amazing game.Enjoy!
  33. Jan 15, 2022
    This game has a perfect optimization, it looks spectacular even though it looked incredible in the PS4 version, it had 4 years to improve and this is seen in an improvement like no others. The port is perfect, the controlls feel comfortable with mouse and keyboard or with controller (XBOX controller is integrated too in case you have one) or you can play with the PS4 controller too ofThis game has a perfect optimization, it looks spectacular even though it looked incredible in the PS4 version, it had 4 years to improve and this is seen in an improvement like no others. The port is perfect, the controlls feel comfortable with mouse and keyboard or with controller (XBOX controller is integrated too in case you have one) or you can play with the PS4 controller too of course.
    In terms of history, sound, gameplay, etc... the game is the same of the 2018 PS4 version, so, it's absolutely beautiful and perfect. I don't know you can't really expect less than an awesome grade.
    I would recommend buying it on a "third-party" store e.g. Instant Gaming, Eneba, Gamivo, etc. as 50€ seems like too much for me for a 4 years old game and these stores are selling it for 30€ but it's Sony "re-releasing" a game, you can't really expect it to be cheap. At least they're not as expensive as Nintendo.
  34. Jan 15, 2022
    Loved this game, I played this piece of art long ago and said "wow amazing" now I properly say "wow amazing" again
  35. Jan 15, 2022

About the game itself, it's visually stunning storytelling with great combat mechanics which can be quite challenging at the hardest difficulty. It's one of those few games that go up to 11.
  36. Jan 16, 2022
    So good. Everyone should try this at least once. They are gonna fall in love with this game
  37. Jan 15, 2022
    El único e inimitable mejor videojuego de la historia, en PC llevando la LUZ a Steam e iluminando sus vidas.
  38. Jan 15, 2022
    Welcome, Kratos and God of War to PC! for over probably 20 Years we got our Halo and God of War to the PC!
  39. Jan 15, 2022
    My first experience was with the ps4 slim. And guys i can only say that 60fps is an incredible boon for a console gamer because the texture quality makes the difference on pc. I think you need to experience it again on pc :)
  40. Jan 15, 2022
    This game is easily one of the best videogame experiences any player could playthrough, especially if you've played the older games on the franchise. It is a truly well-crafted story with, in my most sincere opinion, the most satisfying and fluid gameplay in any videogame that i've ever played. I'm not gonna go too deep into what makes this game great or any spoilers that shows you whyThis game is easily one of the best videogame experiences any player could playthrough, especially if you've played the older games on the franchise. It is a truly well-crafted story with, in my most sincere opinion, the most satisfying and fluid gameplay in any videogame that i've ever played. I'm not gonna go too deep into what makes this game great or any spoilers that shows you why this is a masterpiece of a storyline.
    If you haven't played this game, i truly recommend you to play through it because i can assure you, if you enjoy an epic storyline with amazing action packed moments whilst also having some slower character developing and emotional moments for you to feel for the characters, then this game is gonna grab you from the get go.
    And if you have played through this one, i also advise you to playthrough the old ones, they're different and more focused on action packed content than an immersive story but they also are really great games in their own with a great story aswell.
    Go ahead, Spartan. May you slay your enemies with discipline.
  41. Jan 16, 2022
    I will make it simple for you, one of the best games on PlayStation is now one of the best games on PC, just buy it :)
  42. Jan 15, 2022
    Masterfully game ported very well to pc. Just amazing work.
    Masterfully game ported very well to pc. Just amazing work.
    its got a 97 percent positive review on steam which is extremely high. The only 3 percent having some issues with the mouse. It does play with a mouse similar to the controller camera stick. So that is a bit weird but its quite easy to get used to or you could use a controller. i certainly don't think it warrants a bad review. its a excellent port of a excellent game
  43. Jan 16, 2022
    How many of these Sony exclusives do I have to buy before they finally port Bloodborne to pc?
  44. Jan 15, 2022
    Ну что тут сказать отличнейшая игра, графика, боёвка, сюжет, атмосфера, всё это на высшем уровне!
  45. Jan 15, 2022
    Just WOW! I think that is the best port to PC ever made! Nice smooth graphic and a deep story! 10/10
  46. Jan 16, 2022
    One word: Masterpiece! This game has everything you'd ever want in a video game; great combat, incredible storyline and beautiful visuals.
  47. Jan 16, 2022
    العبة جيدا جدا افضل لعبة من ناجيه القوه و شخصيات و الحوارات و كيم بله ي به راستي واااو
  48. Jan 16, 2022
    one of the best games i played

perfect port
    Everyone should try this at least once.
  49. Jan 17, 2022
    Отличная игра, с хорошей оптимизацией под ПК
  50. Jan 16, 2022
    Good port. Good game. So, sony we need GOOD remaster for PS5 too No more words/
  51. Jan 15, 2022
    De los mejores juegos jamás hechos, cualquier persona tiene que darse la oportunidad y el placer de jugarlo!
  52. Jan 16, 2022
    Completely overrated. The game does have superb animation, and the graphics are also on par with what you would want from God of War. That being said, the gameplay is quite shallow in comparison to other offerings in the genre, and side quests offering was no different from Final Fantasy XV a game that was panned for having fetch quests. The puzzles are so weak an individual with a firstCompletely overrated. The game does have superb animation, and the graphics are also on par with what you would want from God of War. That being said, the gameplay is quite shallow in comparison to other offerings in the genre, and side quests offering was no different from Final Fantasy XV a game that was panned for having fetch quests. The puzzles are so weak an individual with a first grader education could complete them. Decent game, yes? BEST GAME OF ALL TIME? Absolutely not. Expand
  53. Jan 16, 2022
    First i have to mention that the HDR option in PC version is broken, the colors look washed out and the brightness is extreme at default it needs fixing .Anyway lets go next the game has RPG elements and ideas taken from latest Assassins Creed games with character levels and a god-damn awful character interface as for the map design while some places are open for exploration you can'tFirst i have to mention that the HDR option in PC version is broken, the colors look washed out and the brightness is extreme at default it needs fixing .Anyway lets go next the game has RPG elements and ideas taken from latest Assassins Creed games with character levels and a god-damn awful character interface as for the map design while some places are open for exploration you can't really explore them because the enemies have way higher level than you (they kill you with only one strike if your character is in a lower level) or you have to find some upgrade first and revisit the same place to take the booty it's no fun at all. The world feels so linear and everything feels so repeatable. The game design is so dated and many ideas taken from Ubisoft and some other companies. the combat is nothing new and the story has so many clichés that you are going to forget it after a month. It's well optimized for PC that's good but beyond the technical perspective it's nothing really that breathtaking. Expand
  54. Jan 16, 2022
    I don't understand where 10/10 came from, it was a little better than mediocre. Yes, the graphics are great, and so is the plot, but everything else is just awful.
    I was bored to death from the gameplay. The axe was a big disappointment. Combos are not memorable and not impressive. You press something and something happens on the screen, but it doesn't make any difference, except maybe the amount of damage and animation. So you stick to one or two, and only if you remember about them at all.

Another disappointment is the variety of enemies. Most of the time it's just a bunch of dudes with different color and different amounts of health. There's a flying meatball, something like a witch and a "Big Dude" too, that's all. Only one cool boss fight with dragon. All fights differ only in the number of button mashing, no strategy and no thinking is required. "Repetition" is a great description of all enemy encounters in the game.

Loot and the interface for it are astonishingly awful. It should be used in universities as an example of poor design.
    Constantly something new drops out of enemies and crates. A ton of pop-ups appear, locking you from the game. Loot stats is usually look something like : +0.01% to the first and -2% to the second, and so on. What the f does this all mean. Why should I care? Just give me something cool, not 1st grade math. But there is none

The interface is overloaded. You can add a few points here and here, remove a couple there and there and there... I'm not interested, thank you.

Overall, God of War is just a little bit better than meh.
  55. J0F
    Jan 16, 2022
    Just an average game. it's nothing special, and I feel like it's really overrated.
  56. Jan 17, 2022
    Normal game, nothing special. I don't know why so many people praise her so much.
  57. Jan 17, 2022
    Gameplay - 9/10
    Graphics - 8/10
    Story - BOY! Available on Steam - check - 10/10 No extra launcher required? - check - 10/10 No signing into a Bethesda account or something as stupid as that in order to play? - check - 10/10 No exclusivity for a year on the Epic store? - check - 10/10 Runs without bugs, well optimized, fast loading times - as a console port! - DAY ONE! - check -
    Gameplay - 9/10
    Graphics - 8/10
    Story - BOY!

Available on Steam - check - 10/10
    No extra launcher required? - check - 10/10
    No exclusivity for a year on the Epic store? - check - 10/10
    Runs without bugs, well optimized, fast loading times - as a console port! - DAY ONE! - check - 11/10

It's almost like Sony delivered us exactly what we wanted.

10/10, now I would like Spider-Man games.
  58. Jan 15, 2022
    Uh, the worst port ever Hdr implementation is terrible. Played it on PS4 before with great hdr will play it again on my ps4, even if it's a 30 fps cap. HDR makes this game so much better
  59. Jan 15, 2022
    Aside from accessibility options, this game doesn't have any new content. It is the exact same garbage as before. I understand that this is just a port made for PC players who don't own a PS4/PS5, but I still expect some new content. Take a look at GTA V for PS4 and PC for example; a port with new content that added first person mode, new cars on the road, animals, licensed songs, moreAside from accessibility options, this game doesn't have any new content. It is the exact same garbage as before. I understand that this is just a port made for PC players who don't own a PS4/PS5, but I still expect some new content. Take a look at GTA V for PS4 and PC for example; a port with new content that added first person mode, new cars on the road, animals, licensed songs, more players online etc. TLOU Remastered was also $50 and while it didn't have any new content, it at least added the story DLC and multiplayer DLC maps for players that didn't get a chance to play it. Not to mention TLOU was a 1 year old game at the time, while this game is almost 4 years old at $50 with no new content or DLC. Considering how close the camera is to Kratos, they should have added a first person mode.

For goodness sake, why does this game still have unskippable cutscenes? Skippable cutscenes is perhaps the most basic and easiest feature to implement in a video game, even indie developers can do it. Unbelievable that unskippable cutscenes are still a thing in 2022. This isn't even a game, this is a movie. The story is the typical Arty Farty "I'm so miserable" cliche trash that has been done a gazillion times already in video games. I should be able to skip all that. I just want to beat up some monsters. Speaking of monsters, there is still no enemy variety. The developers could have added new enemies and side quests, but the developers were too cheap and lazy for that. Everytime I die, it is the exact same slow death animation over and over again. More deaths animations could have been new content for this game. Forget new death animations, why aren't the death animations physics-based? Speaking of physics, the physics in this game are pathetic and laughable.

There is still no multiplayer in this game. So once you beat the story, there is not a reason to play this game again. Charging $50 for a game with no replay value is a cash grab. And the greedy developers had the audacity to slap the "Only On Playstation" label on the PS4 version, only to find out that this so-called "exclusive" is on PC as well. That is false advertising, considering that this game is actually a timed-exclusive. I don't recommend this game at all for those that own a PS4 or PS5. If you don't have one, then I only recommend you buy this game until it is $10 or cheaper.
  60. Jan 16, 2022
    El mismo juego que el de PS4, juego lineal donde los haya, escenarios vacios, repeticion de enemigos y de exploracion 0, lo tuve en ps4 y es exactamente el mismo, sin ningun añadido extra, por poco que fuese, para un juego, corto, repetitivo y vacio, solo para fanboys (de este juego, porque de god of war solo tiene el nombre, nada mas)
  61. Jan 18, 2022
    The game causes motion sickness. It needs a FOV adjustment and they need to stop forcing it on players. We dont want forced TAA and Depth of field. Modders had to release a fix for this while the game devs remain stubborn and silent. Thats tells you all you need to know
  62. Jan 20, 2022
    Game has some seriously beautiful aspects. Graphics are great. Story is great. At times I felt serious emotion. Combat is repetitive and the character UI is really confusing though.
  63. Jan 17, 2022
    Постоянные дропы фпс на любых настройках графики до 10-20 фпс на RX 580 8 gb, кроме того игре присуща проблема утечки памяти, спустя где-то час игрового процесса игра загружают всю оперативку и видеопамять из-за чего игру приходится постоянно перезапускать. В текущих реалиях игра представляет собой кусок неоптимизированного сами знаете чего. Играть в это не представляется возможным и этоПостоянные дропы фпс на любых настройках графики до 10-20 фпс на RX 580 8 gb, кроме того игре присуща проблема утечки памяти, спустя где-то час игрового процесса игра загружают всю оперативку и видеопамять из-за чего игру приходится постоянно перезапускать. В текущих реалиях игра представляет собой кусок неоптимизированного сами знаете чего. Играть в это не представляется возможным и это по словам разработчиков называется "удачный порт" ?! Тот же Киберпанк 2077, по сравнению с этим недоразумением, можно сказать, работал у меня идеально и стабильно. Expand
  64. Jan 16, 2022
    Must play ! Visuals, story, gameplay, music, design ! The kind of games we don't have usually have on PC ! Such a masterpiece, you should play this 2018 GOTY asap
  65. Jan 16, 2022
    True masterpiece, amazing story, characters, best in class combat. The game of its own.
  66. Jan 18, 2022
    Унылая коридорная и скриптованная консольная херня, как и хорайзон. Настолько примитивный однообразный геймплей, что вызывает зевоту на самом старте. После такого даже ассасин вальхалла уже не кажется настолько унылым.
    З.Ы. Я дико аки конь ржу, но... Это первая игра данного жанра и геймплея, которая удобнее играется на клаво-мышке, чем на джойстике - отзывчивость выше как и меткость. Особенно заметно на головоломках, где ограничение по времени. Ирония зашкаливает - сони эксклюзив удобнее на периферии пк, чем на периферии консоли от сони.
  67. Jan 18, 2022
    Внимание! Всё положителые обзоры пишут преимущественно обладатели видеокарт Nvidia и процессоров Intel. На процах и видеокартах
    AMD происходят жуткие просадки частоты кадров. Это связано с кривым использованием DirectX 11 и последующими потерями ресурсов. То есть системные требования не соответствуют реальности. Игра исползует процессор больше чем видеокарту. При загрузке проца 100%, видеокарта используется только на 50%. К тому-же в игре нет полноэкранного режима, что тоже негативно влияет на производительность. В общем, Sony снова халатно отнеслась к качеству порта
  68. Jan 19, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Criticar a Kratos por se "mal padre" SE NOTA QUE NO JUGARON EL 1,2,3 Ignorantes Expand
  69. Jan 19, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. لعبة زربة مااعرف الناس شعاجبهم بهيج لعبان نفس لعبة darksiders تسواها وتسوة عشيرتها Expand
  70. Jan 22, 2022
    Amazing game!
    Beautiful adventure with very good graphism. A masterpiece => 10/10
    Une magnifique aventure ! Avec de superbe graphisme et un bon portage sur PC. L'histoire est sympa à suivre, et les quêtes principales ou secondaires sont toutes intéressantes. L'exploration est largement récompensée. Une belle réussite et surtout un coup de cœur auquel je ne m'attendais pas du tout !
    Amazing game!
    Beautiful adventure with very good graphism. A masterpiece => 10/10

Une magnifique aventure ! Avec de superbe graphisme et un bon portage sur PC.
    L'exploration est largement récompensée.
    La note de 10/10 est largement méritée.
    Bravo à Santa Monica Studios !

Bon jeu à tous !
  71. Jan 22, 2022
    This is a masterpiece.
    Storytelling: 10
    Graphics: 10 (Although with Ray Tracing I would **** in my pants)
    Gameplay: 10
    Sound & Music: 10
    Try this game, this is a storytelling masterpiece, one of the best games ever made. Really polished. Gorgeous.
  72. Jan 19, 2022
    If I were 10 years old, i would say i like this game very much, but... I'm a little older, and this game is only for kids... And most Playstation, Xbox games are for preeteens, and this is good.
    But serious games for older's are only PC games. Like TES Skyrim, Half Life Alyx and many more... and consoles games are only for little kids, God of War is very good example
  73. Jan 20, 2022
    This game is a masterpiece. Finished it once on PS4, finished it twice on PS5, and now third time on PC. Port done perfect. Nothing to complain. More games like this please. See you Kratos in the next episode.
  74. Jan 20, 2022
    Amazing port! This shows how to port ps4 exclusive to PC. I hope ragnarok will be on PC too!
  75. Jan 22, 2022
    ====================IIIIIIIIII GAME SCORE : 93 IIIIIIIIII====================
  76. Jan 19, 2022
    amazing game with wonderfull world,story and challenge for player but somtimes its wrong gameplay designed
  77. Jan 19, 2022
    Buy it, play it and support it. It is fantastic. A good old game experience that is almost forgotten today.
  78. Jan 18, 2022
    I have to admit ,this is my first time playing God of War. This game is still legend until PC release. Good story line ,perfect voice acting and stunning graphics.
  79. Jan 19, 2022
    This game is so perfect that I'm almost scared of what is going to happen if GOW Ragnarok doesn't come out as good as it is. Can't even imagine a game better than God of War 2018. Hope the sequel exceeds it.
  80. Jan 20, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The best Game from Sony. I like this game. The graphics are very nice. I hope that all Playstation games come on PC Expand
  81. Jan 18, 2022
    if all the game can be like this one.. just a masterpiece.. tx to all the person who work on this one that kind of chef d"oeuvre are so rare now ..... tx a lot
  82. Jan 18, 2022
    I loved this game on my ps4 in full hd at 30fps and it looked gorgeous, but playing it on pc is a hugely better experience.
  83. Jan 19, 2022
    It's cool game!I love it very much!!! "God of War" forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ❤️
  84. Jan 19, 2022
    Даже не знаю что написать, просто очень рад что такие крутые эксклюзивные игры портируют на ПК. Теперь буду ждать Анчартед.
  85. Jan 17, 2022
    BOY! This is a wonderful port for a wonderful game. Anyone will have a great time travelling with Kratos and Atreus to find the truth that will change their lifes
  86. Jan 17, 2022
    normal its a 9/10 because no "Raytracing" but the port itself is a Perfect 10 - HDR is super nice with the right 1000+ OLED TV. !
  87. Jan 19, 2022
    я напаролся на багованого голема на другом локации я на него час потратил но за всё время отнял лол хп и дальше бессмертия сталю 9/10
  88. Jan 18, 2022
    Excellent PC port. Runs very well, 80 fps, in high/ultra custom settings at 4k, DLSS Quality on an RTX 3070. The game has a very minor memory leak, that will occassionally cause a quick crash after a couple of hours. So it's an 8/10. It would be a 10/10 if not for that issue. Gameplay is smooth, graphics are gorgeous, story is epic. Despite the small memory leak issue, I'd say pick it upExcellent PC port. Runs very well, 80 fps, in high/ultra custom settings at 4k, DLSS Quality on an RTX 3070. The game has a very minor memory leak, that will occassionally cause a quick crash after a couple of hours. So it's an 8/10. It would be a 10/10 if not for that issue. Gameplay is smooth, graphics are gorgeous, story is epic. Despite the small memory leak issue, I'd say pick it up if you don't mine a restart of the game every 1-2 hours. To me, it's an issue they are likely to fix soon, so I can tolerate it.

Fix the memory leak crash, and I'll upgrade to a 10/10.
  89. Jan 18, 2022
    God of War - вершина айсберга эксклюзивов PlayStation. Я столько чувств от сюжета не переживал: от счастья до горя и боли...Особенно финал заставил меня пережить столько эмоций , что я потом несколько дней находился в какой-то апатии. Несколько дней я прокручивал в голове сюжетку...God of War - вершина айсберга эксклюзивов PlayStation. Я столько чувств от сюжета не переживал: от счастья до горя и боли...Особенно финал заставил меня пережить столько эмоций , что я потом несколько дней находился в какой-то апатии. Несколько дней я прокручивал в голове сюжетку...
  90. Jan 20, 2022
    This is a 9 out of 10.
    9.0 / 10 to be exact.
    Presentation, animations, graphics, acting, story, almost everything are extremely well done.
    But the gameplay itself is a bit more regular, and maybe even a bit boring at times.
    Excellent game, first play through is a blast
  91. Jan 21, 2022
    The game is divine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  92. Jan 18, 2022
    Один из самых красивых сюжетов, всем советую поиграть, прошел и на Ps4 и на пк)
  93. Jan 18, 2022
    Masterpiece of gaming, finally on PC.
    No regrets buying it.
    Did not observe any bug or glitch, which is quite surprising at the moment.

The story is great.
    The characters are developing.

Gameplay is neat.

Graphics are beautiful.

Full recommendation.
  94. Jan 18, 2022
    Superb game. Incredible journey. Worth every penny spent. Literally one of the best games I've ever played and one of the shiniest gem of modern gaming.
  95. Jan 20, 2022
    O jogo é simplesmente uma obra prima. Sua na história, narrativa, mundo, personagens, gameplay e trilha sonora são de cair o queixo, e temos uma câmera sem cortes do início ao fim traz uma emersão incrível. O jogo já era lindo no PS4/PS5, agora está sensacional.
  96. Jan 21, 2022
    It's a good game , Not a "God of War" game that you expect from it's past . It doesn't impress you in anyway. It's good if it's your first time playing a god of war game .
    It should cost 40$ max .
    Story : 5/10
    Graphics : 7/10
    Gameplay : 7/10
  97. Jan 22, 2022
    Masterpiece hadn't played game like god of war like ages wish that God of War: Ragnarok will be in pc

Universal acclaim - based on 55 Critic Reviews

1. Jan 20, 2022
    The first God of War game has officially arrived on PC in all its glory. New graphics settings make this three-year-old game still beautiful, and the action can stand side by side with games in today's market. Whether you are an old fan, or have never played a God of War game before, this version is the perfect package for all types of gamers.
  2. Jan 17, 2022
    What seemed impossible a few years back is now a reality and PC gamers can finally play one of the most important Sony exclusives of all time thanks to recent developments in video games industry; and even though it has been 4 years since the initial release of God of War on PS4, it’s still one of the best action adventure games currently available.
  3. Jan 17, 2022
    It’s nice to be able to play God of War on PC. Being able to push this game to its limits is awesome, and it makes the world and its inhabitants feel a lot more natural and fluid. It may not be perfect, but I would gladly argue that this is the best way to experience God of War.