8.2

1. Apr 18, 2019
    Epic game. Would invest 6k in it if i didn't had to pay child support. 10/10
  2. Apr 18, 2019
    You play with Satan and an angel. If you like fast and skills games, I recommend it.
  3. Apr 18, 2019
    A lot of fun for little $. Cool music and graphics. Kind of addictive. Highly recommended!
  4. Apr 20, 2019
    God's Trigger is fast and bloody as hell! The gameplay is varied, both chars have several different skills to unlock and upgrade. You need good reflexes and tactics to succeed and you will die a lot! I finished it in 9 hrs and now I 'm waiting for the online coop mode that will be added soon to play it again with a friend.
  5. Apr 22, 2019
    Game is fast and requires skills. Lots of fun even though the game is a bit short for me. Coop =
    bull's-eye. Play this game only if you like challenges, because probably you'll die many times.
  6. May 19, 2019
    Cool game, good couch co-op experience, nice graphics and varied level design

Generally favorable reviews - based on 7 Critic Reviews

God's Trigger has its heart in the right place, but falls short in execution.
  2. May 3, 2019
    God's Trigger is weak at story part. Nonetheless, you will enjoy the gameplay since it contains a lot of fun.
  3. Apr 24, 2019
    In the vein of so many B movies that seek to provide the campiest of thrills, God’s Trigger takes delight in its over-the-top violence, cheesy monologues, and nonsensical plot.