5.7

1. Aug 9, 2020
    The game is buggy as **** Can't really play it because of constant crashes. Got reimbursed for this. I mean come on? No QA at all?
  2. Aug 19, 2020
    It does not catch me. The graphics are good and it has the Witcher formula of an AAA RPG. But combat is boring and not satisfying. The AI is sometimes not existing and despite of the beautiful world, its very boring to run through. Crashessometimes did not bother me, but the gameplay is simply not good. Expected more...
  3. Sep 8, 2020
    Awesome game. I've had zero problems since 1.03 and I encourage all who gave it a bad rating because of its previous problems to update their review.
  4. Aug 27, 2020
    Il gioco si presenta in condizioni pessime.

Il gioco si presenta in condizioni pessime.

Sul mio pc (hardware : gpu 2080 sea hawk, cpu rayzen 5 3600, ram 16 gb Vengeance da 3200,) il gioco e consigliato in alto, ma comunque presenta problemi di micro lag e scatti, ma non è la cosa più grave anzi, la cosa peggiore e che presenta problemi con credo il caricamento o dei poligoni o delle texture, siccome i personaggi e alcuni oggetti (alberi bestie montagne persino il suolo) nel ambientazione si ritrovano deformati come se fossero tirati, e creano forme completamente assurde anche durante le cutscene ad esempio io durante una delle prime cutscene non vedevo nulla perche un albero copriva tutto, praticamente un albero ai lati del inquadratura era diventato talmente largo da coprire tutto.
    Ad un mio amico invece tutto questo non succede il suo pc mota una 1050 ti e un i 7 non mi ricordo la gen, e a lui questi problemi non capitano ma in compenso ha crash continui gli fps che vanno da 15 a 62 senza essere stabili, anche lui ha riscontrato problemi con i modelli, texture ma solo sulla protagonista,essi sono estrema semplificazione del modello ovvero era un triangolo strano per il petto e una forma che non so definire per le gambe ma il volto era normale, e un altra volta la pelle era diventata completamente trasparente ma questi due bug sono successi solo una volta uno dietro l'altro e poi non si sono ripetuti, per ora.
    Io vi consiglio caldamente di aspettare le patch
  5. Oct 7, 2020
    I bought this game to PS4 a year ago, and I paid around 10 dollars on it (R$40 in Brazil), and I loved it... the story, the missions, the characters, the graphics. But PC version it is unplayable!! Full Price on a (2017) game and still it was launched for PC with all those problems!! This is unacceptable...there is no excuses for that!!
  6. Aug 9, 2020
    Animations are not adjusted for more than 30fps, AF is broken, stutter in cut scenes on high end systems (NVMe, 32GB, 2080, 9900k, G-Sync). Bad port.
  7. Aug 9, 2020
    Short version : the port is terrible

Long version : The performance is terrible even for rigs that have hardware much better than the "recommended one" . Constant crashes. Some in game animations are locked to 30 fps ,graphical bugs etc . And dont forget : this is a 2017 game , not a 2020 one. On top of it all, some users myself included get save system errors which according to
    Short version : the port is terrible

On top of it all, some users myself included get save system errors which according to suggestions can only be solved by disabling anti virus ( shady).

Last but not least all the above for the nice price of 50 bucks when you can get the PS4 version for 20. I said to myself that the improved experience of a PC would make it worth it and paid no mind, but with the port being so terrible its actually more enjoyable to return back to the ps4 for this title.

3/10 because I KNOW its a good game, when it actually works.
  8. Aug 9, 2020
    Loved HZD on PS4, so ordinarily id rate this high, however the PC port has a LONG way to go before I even considering raising my rating.
    FPS locked animations
    I've crashed several times within the first few hours of playing Lighting and entities will randomly pop in and out of existence rapidly(extremely distracting) Aloy and all the physics attached to her freak out on almost every
    FPS locked animations
    I've crashed several times within the first few hours of playing
    Aloy and all the physics attached to her freak out on almost every camera change during conversations and cutscenes.
    Performance is also absolutely not in an acceptable spot right now, considering me and my bf have identical pc builds and the game runs more than 30fps worse on his pc.
  9. Aug 9, 2020
    Horizon Zero Down on the PC infuriates from the very beginning - first, forced sluggish "automatic tuning", which for a top-end PC gives average settings with FHD instead of 4K and does not detect HDR. Apparently Sony considers that PC users wouldn't cope with graphics tuning, probably confusing us with console users. All this automatically tuned crap is of course useless and should beHorizon Zero Down on the PC infuriates from the very beginning - first, forced sluggish "automatic tuning", which for a top-end PC gives average settings with FHD instead of 4K and does not detect HDR. Apparently Sony considers that PC users wouldn't cope with graphics tuning, probably confusing us with console users. All this automatically tuned crap is of course useless and should be altered immediately, but before that you need to go through, firstly, the aforementioned worthless auto-tuning and, secondly, the forced movie scene that cannot be skipped with its debilitating dialogues and ridiculous world. I remember that this game did not hook me on PS4 Pro, but on PC, after two years, Horizon causes a real hate. In addition to bad optimization, an idiotic soap movie, we have a storytelling with rabid feminism, a boring and silly world with "dinosaur robots" and a monotonous gameplay designed for the most unassuming gamers. In addition, the protagonist is a "strong independent" woman, an intrusive ideological trope which is thoroughly **** up in modern games. In general, the game is not even worth pirating, because it takes up an unreasonably large space on your hard drive. 4 out of 10 (for bad optimization, soap movie scenes, a bummed world, a dumb plot, and a radical feminist agenda). Expand
  10. Aug 9, 2020
    Не запускается на g4560, нужны AVX инструкции
  11. Aug 9, 2020
    The game is not bad, but lags, bugs and zero optimization! 50-60 fps on RTX 2080ti is something terrible! This is bad Sony, this is very bad. And you still want 40$ for that? Keep these exclusives for yourself. In this state, no one needs your games on the PC.
  12. Aug 9, 2020
    This game at this state is not worth $50, this is either should have been delayed or priced at $30.
    DO NOT BUY AT THIS MOMENT. Wait for a couple of month for the bugs and problems to get fixed. This is near Batman port in terms of port quality.
  13. Sep 4, 2020
    HORIZON ZERO DAWN is just an average open world game. It features the same open world tropes that we've seen in other games from Ubisoft to Bethesda. Unremarkable NPCs have quests for you, that they are incapable or unwilling to do themselves, so they just wait for some random stranger to walk by to do it for them. Once you've finished their tasks, it's goodbye, never see ya again. TheseHORIZON ZERO DAWN is just an average open world game. It features the same open world tropes that we've seen in other games from Ubisoft to Bethesda. Unremarkable NPCs have quests for you, that they are incapable or unwilling to do themselves, so they just wait for some random stranger to walk by to do it for them. Once you've finished their tasks, it's goodbye, never see ya again. These "quests" are your average quests that we've completed several times before in just about every open world game before, usually find x somewhere, fetch x here and bring to me or kill x. Early on Aloy, the player character finds a device called a focus which is this game's "detective/witcher vision". Yeah, yeah, yeah, same old, same old.
    Crafting is as tedious as ever, too, collect x amount of x to craft x... it was interesting the first time they had this, now it's just tedious and I wish developers would EXclude crafting completely.
    There's your obligatory skill tree, nothing new here either, a basic stealth system - same mechanics as always, yada yada yada.
    So the bottom line, HORIZON ZERO DAWN is a patchwork of mechanics from other games, with tedious and boring missions, unmemorable NPCs and an unnecessary skill tree. It does everything other open world games do, but there's nothing it does extraordinarily well or completely different than others. I actually got bored playing this and most quests were chores. Only recommended for die hard fans of the open world genre.
  14. Aug 9, 2020
    Juego que ya he jugado en ps4 sin que me encante, pensé en darle una oportunidad en PC por eso de los 60fps calidad ultra bla bla bla bla....pues a mi gusto se ve peor que en ps4, tiene muchos fallos, la luz del juego era exagerada en unas partes, opaca en otras y un poco insufrible de jugar, en mi opinión es un poco injugable en esta versión si no sacan algun parche que lo arregle.
  15. Aug 9, 2020
    Buen juego, pero mal optimizado, esperaba mas de un estudio AAA de Sony con este port; corriendo en Gtx 1070 con i7 6700., En algunas zonas va a 20 fps, exceso de uso en cpu y cuellos de botella en zonas con muchos npc, pero jugable
  16. Aug 9, 2020
    This game is not working. Crushing on deckstop. i have 32G RAM. RTX2060SUPER, Ryzen3600x. In RDR2 i have about 100 fps on ultra.

Also about 35% of players also cant run this game - do not buy it untill they fix this. Its not an AAA companay and game....
  17. Aug 8, 2020
    В игре очень большие проблемы, а точнее это проявляется в:
    1. Самое главное это оптимизация
    2. Проблемы с анимацией. 3. Проблемы с графикой в частности бывают артефакты. 4. Нерабочая анизотропная фильтрация. 5. Статоры. 6. Проблема с широкоформатными экранами. 7. Цена. Игре которой уже 3 года, она не нова, Песочница в открытом мире с аванпостами и джаггернаутами. По идеи HORIZON
    В игре очень большие проблемы, а точнее это проявляется в:
    1. Самое главное это оптимизация
    2. Проблемы с анимацией.
    3. Проблемы с графикой в частности бывают артефакты.
    4. Нерабочая анизотропная фильтрация.
    5. Статоры.
    6. Проблема с широкоформатными экранами.
    7. Цена.
    Игре которой уже 3 года, она не нова, Песочница в открытом мире с аванпостами и джаггернаутами. По идеи HORIZON должна была быть визитной карточкой сони для того чтобы пк бояре посмотрели сказали круто хочу вторую часть и бегут покупать пс5, но нет сони с таким отношением к пользователям НЕТ.
  18. Aug 8, 2020
    The game is not bad but the Performance is.
    Game Crashing during Gameplay, high frametimes and so on...
    U better buy a PS4 and play this game cause its terrible! Even with my RX 5700 XT and Ryzen 5 3600.
    Never played a game this bad optimized.
  19. Aug 9, 2020
    The Game could be very nice on PC but its running very bad and they want 40 Bucks and More for a not working Game. Mine is crashing a lot, want my money back...
  20. Aug 9, 2020
    3/10.........................................................................
  21. Aug 9, 2020
    Good graphics and all but the optimization is terrible.The only thing that performs worse than HZD on my PC is the PS3 emulator.
  22. Aug 8, 2020
    Horizon Zero Dawn is an amazing videogame, i played 2 years ago in a PS4 PRO. However this is a terrible port full of stuttering, ingame and in cinematics, as well as with the sound. It is incomprehensible that using the same engine as Death Stranding which has a ridiculously well optimized port, this game has such an absurdly bad port. I hope something can be fixed with patches, althoughHorizon Zero Dawn is an amazing videogame, i played 2 years ago in a PS4 PRO. However this is a terrible port full of stuttering, ingame and in cinematics, as well as with the sound. It is incomprehensible that using the same engine as Death Stranding which has a ridiculously well optimized port, this game has such an absurdly bad port. I hope something can be fixed with patches, although I don't have much hope on that. Expand
  23. Aug 30, 2020
    Everyone praised this thing to the point that i thought i was playing it wrong. But this is nothing special. The story might be interesting, but since the gameplay becomes dull very quickly, I'm not left with a wanting to pursue the actual story further. It's ok, at best. Combat feels a bit plasticky too. Like i'm using auto-aim all the time. Bosses are just a grind, not very fun, justEveryone praised this thing to the point that i thought i was playing it wrong. But this is nothing special. The story might be interesting, but since the gameplay becomes dull very quickly, I'm not left with a wanting to pursue the actual story further. It's ok, at best. Combat feels a bit plasticky too. Like i'm using auto-aim all the time. Bosses are just a grind, not very fun, just interesting to look at. And riding the machines i guess can be fun too, but how long will that hold you? Just a generic TPS with elements better done in other games.

Worst part though is that i had to wait 10 fkin minutes for it to "calibrate". Ten minutes? What the actual hell?
  24. Aug 9, 2020
    Que esta roto tiooooo. Me rompe el corazón chavales, porque ame la versión de PS4, pero en PC esta destruido, que flipooooo. No lo voy a devolver en Steam, pero que lo arreglen rapidooooo
  25. Aug 9, 2020
    The game is broken, terrible optimization, crashes all over, dont buy till it get fixed, trash game
  26. Aug 9, 2020
    game itself is really great but performace is total **** literally set game on lowest and still lag like hell even tho i easily meet minimum requirements really bad port hopefully it gets fixed really fast
  27. BMX
    Aug 9, 2020
    This game is way trash and repeatedly mission and bad optimizations huge drop of frame rates
    The A.I (NPC) or the enemy’s are so stupid............................................
  28. Aug 9, 2020
    I still wonder how it is possible that a megacorporation like Sony, with all the money and resources in the world, is able to launch a video game / port to the market in such a sorry state.

The performance of this PC version is simply deplorable. In addition, it is full of critical bugs, and crashes. There is nothing more to say until the game is playable, it can only be given a

There is nothing more to say until the game is playable, it can only be given a score of ZERO.

Todavía sigo preguntándome como e sposible que una megacorporación como Sony, con todo el dinero y los recursos del mundo sea capaz de lanzar un video juego / port al mercado en un estado tan LAMENTABLE.

El rendimiento de esta versión para PC es simplemente deplorable. Además, está lleno de bugs críticos, y crashesos.

No hay nada más que decir hasta que el juego no sea jugable, solamente se le puede dar una nota de CERO.
  29. Aug 9, 2020
    I was never fan of Horizon and this PC port makes it even worse. For example: game crushes in almost every cutscene, some animation are not made for more than 30 fps so they look awful and, I dont know why but, I have had an issue where my save file was deleted (3 times).
  30. Aug 9, 2020
    Безумно ужасный порт, оригинал по графену лучшее вразы, фризы, тормоза, проседы, на 2060 и 3600 при fhd и ультра, оптимизация сделала бум и принела ислам, позор разрабам они же не новую игру делали, так облажаться.
  31. Aug 11, 2020
    I've had a great time with the game, so far. No technical issues. It looks beautiful. There's a lot to do.

i9-9900ks
    RTX 2080ti
    64 gb RAM
    3440x1440 @ 85 fps Ultimate graphics settings
  32. Aug 9, 2020
    Game does not launch on high-end systems, brakes and lag. Awful quality, Sony. It was necessary to work harder.
  33. Aug 16, 2020
    Games work really well here on my RTX 2060. Maybe because I have a 12 cores CPU.

That's pretty much the only good thing I can say about this game. I really don't see why so many are calling this a masterpiece, while this seems to me just a desperate and uninspired attempt at emulating the "iconic" soulless Ubisoft formula that I simply can't stomach anymore. Honestly, if this hadn't been a PS4 exclusive at the time, I wonder if this thing would have gotten as much attention as it got back then.

Everything in there is incredibly bland. The big empty world, the excruciating dialogs and characters, the main protagonist with absolutely no charisma, the bulletsponges mobs with 2 or 3 moves max and godawful AI, the pointless perks that you have to grind for because every game has to have RPG elements these days (so many missed opportunities there to make the progression actually fun), the horrendously boring gameplay with tons of cheap artificial difficulty crammed in there in order to make you feel like you're actually doing something, etc... Speaking of the last point, I really think the health/healing system is one of the worst I've ever seen in a modern game. It simply couldn't be any more obnoxious and feels like an absolute chore. The fact that you didn't even bother making it easier over time with perks (or at least by letting us heal at campfires...) just shows how little you care about your audience actually enjoying themselves instead of just ensnaring their reptilian brain with your pointless and repetitive tasks, while conveying a fake sense of fun on par with terrible mobile games design. This game actually made me feel like it was using the infamous mobile game concept of making a game just fun enough to keep you going, but while being very careful of not making it too fun, so you actually really enjoy yourself. That's how bad my experience was.

Because of this, in the 10 hours I could handle before giving up on this charade, I don't think there was a single time I could enjoy the world, because I was constantly looking to collect an absurd amount of health plants instead of looking at the scenery. That would have been fine if a few hits taken wouldn't mean I had to start again this garbage and ruin the pacing at the same time. But, no, you made it this horrible on purpose.

Maybe I just don't get it. That must be it. After all, I somehow don't even find the whole premises of the world actually interesting or remotely believable in any way, although this could have something to do with the awful presentation. Anyway, I'll take Bloodborne over this any day. Sony should have started with this if they really wanted to make on impact on the PC community (and tons of cash of course). Hopefully it's gonna happen. Fingers crossed !
  34. Aug 12, 2020
    As much as I was excited for this game to finally release on PC, I also cannot ignore the fact the Horizon: Zero Dawn at PC launch fails to run well even though the hardware monitor reports that my computer isn't being used to its full potential. This shows that this game needs more work to be done in this area as this performance issue absolutely cannot be ignored. Not to mention that theAs much as I was excited for this game to finally release on PC, I also cannot ignore the fact the Horizon: Zero Dawn at PC launch fails to run well even though the hardware monitor reports that my computer isn't being used to its full potential. This shows that this game needs more work to be done in this area as this performance issue absolutely cannot be ignored. Not to mention that the game randomly crashes, which makes it even less tolerable to play, if not even game breaking -- as I have lost a ton of loot because of crashes.

While the actual game is fun, as we all know from its years in the PS4 market, I wouldn't buy the PC version until they fix the current problems in the technical department.
  35. Aug 9, 2020
    Menuda puta mierda de port que han hecho, para vosotros PECERDOS, JAJAJA XDDDD, SEGUID PIDIENDO EXCLUSIVOS DE SONY PARA QUE OS QUITEN EL DINERO, JAJAJAJA!!! VAMOOOOS
  36. Aug 13, 2020
    Да игра оптимизирована не шикарно, но и не так плохо, как об этом все говорят. У меня (1660S i5-8500 16ОЗУ DDR4) на ультравысоких выдаёт 30-50 fsp. Но если спуститься только к высоким, то стабильные 60, так, что я просто не понимаю всех этих претензий по поводу оптимизации. Да можно было и лучше, но это не плохо.
    Сюжет с первого взгляда кажется очень банальным, но потом заворачивает, и ты
    Сюжет с первого взгляда кажется очень банальным, но потом заворачивает, и ты просто не можешь оторваться. Могу отметить, что как мне показалось, когда бежишь прямо персонажа немного клонит в сторону.
    Если брать геймплей, то в нём есть и, то что уже давно устарело, например, как вышки обзора и посты разбойников, так и разные геймплейные механики которые открываются по мере прохождения.
    А так игра очень хорошая её не стоит пропускать мимо себя и обязательно при возможности нужно пройти.
  37. Aug 10, 2020
    Very disappointed in sony! They can't even make their game work on Pc. Sony can stay with their ps4 console dont even dare to come to us Pc gamers. We deserve more than your bad exclusives with horrible optimization!
  38. Aug 9, 2020
    Masterpiece but badly optimized ... FPS dips without coming to mind and errors that after an hour throw you out of the game without further ado; if they don't fix it with a patch, it will be quite regrettable.
  39. Aug 9, 2020
    Game is unplayable. Can't even reach the menu screen. Crashes right in the "Sony Interactive Enterteinment" or the Logo.
  40. Aug 9, 2020
    Кусок говна ебаного а не игра. Даже если вы чудом запустите её на топовой машине, спустя час игры вы дойдёте до сюжетной миссии где вас будет по кд швырять на рабочий стол с просьбой отправить дамп памяти ебучим гориллам. Делал предзаказ, но с удовольствием вернул обратно. За 2800 я всю их команду в жопу выебу. Не хавайте это дерьмо!Кусок говна ебаного а не игра. Даже если вы чудом запустите её на топовой машине, спустя час игры вы дойдёте до сюжетной миссии где вас будет по кд швырять на рабочий стол с просьбой отправить дамп памяти ебучим гориллам. Делал предзаказ, но с удовольствием вернул обратно. За 2800 я всю их команду в жопу выебу. Не хавайте это дерьмо!
  41. Aug 9, 2020
    It would seem like how you can spoil a game that has been ported by a large studio. It turns out that it can be done and Guerilla Games did it well. This game is just filled with various bugs, crashes, voice acting that does not match the movement of the mouth, as well as poor performance for playing with such graphics.
  42. Aug 10, 2020
    Game is good... BUT it is an unoptimized buggy train wreck. Death Stranding uses the same engine and the port was flawless. Whoever did the PC port botched their job and it show.

Wait till it's fixed, IF it ever gets fixed.
  43. Aug 8, 2020
    Забагованный порт игры трехлетней давности по цене новой игры. Доделают - изменю мнение.
  44. Aug 11, 2020
    Mainly writing this to counter the negative review bombing. First off, I have had ZERO performance issues with this game. The game runs absolutely beautifully for me. In fact, I think it may be the prettiest game I've ever seen.

Also, so far I LOVE this game. Just phenomenal on so many levels. The world-building, creature design, combat, controls, story-telling... Everything is just top-level stuff. The sound-design is jaw-dropping. There are so many cool sounds in this game that are absolute ear-candy, on top of all the incredible eye-candy. The game is insanely immersive. Only a few hours in and I already think it's heading for a masterpiece!

My specs:
    Ryzen 7 3700x - Gigabyte RTX 2070 SG OC - 32 GB G.Skill 3600mhz - Samsung Evo PLus SSD - MSI x570 Tomahawk - 144hz 2K monitor.

I installed the latest drivers and rebooted my computer before starting up Horizon. I'm running the game in full screen, 2K/144hz at MAX graphics settings. Game runs like butter! This is exactly what I bought this PC for. Gorgeous!!!!

Now, I'm _not_ going to be one of those idiots who says you must have a potato if you have problems with this game. I've been a PC gamer since the 90s, and I've had many times where I had mysterious problems with a game and I was really furious about it at the time. PCs are weird, and problems can come from crazy places.

What I will say is this: Take a step back, chill out, and give the developers time to figure out what's up and patch the game. Meanwhile, try and figure out if there's a way to solve the problem on your end. Check your drivers. Reboot. Turn off any extra programs you've got running. Run CCleaner and check if you've got anything you don't know about installed on your PC. And of course, go online and see if you can find a solution from other players.

But please people, CHILL out and stop review-bombing and ranting. This kind of thing has been happening on PCs since forever. Get a little bit of perspective and realize that it's just a few technical issues that can be fixed with a patch... This is a product from one of the top developers in the world. Give them a couple of weeks and don't try to ruin their good name maybe? Geez.
  45. Aug 10, 2020
    Guerrilla was much better off not having offended the players! Releasing this game without being ready is a serious offense. In RTX 2060 I'm having problems with textures that disappear and others that keep flashing. A really pig job, with a launch that should cost a maximum of 9 dollars if it was to release something so badly done. The question of Stutterings? Yes, it does. Not to mentionGuerrilla was much better off not having offended the players! Releasing this game without being ready is a serious offense. In RTX 2060 I'm having problems with textures that disappear and others that keep flashing. A really pig job, with a launch that should cost a maximum of 9 dollars if it was to release something so badly done. The question of Stutterings? Yes, it does. Not to mention the countless pop-in objects on the screen that are even comical. Expand
  46. Aug 10, 2020
    All I have to say — optimization is really terrible. I think releasing Horizon in such condition is just a contempt of players. If you want to play this game, buy it on PS 4. But not on PC.
  47. Aug 10, 2020
    The game is totally broken, cannot be played. Bad optimization, I had to request a refund. To wait for them to take out a park where the game can be enjoyed.
  48. Aug 8, 2020
    "Забагованный порт игры трехлетней давности по цене новой игры." - alyalin. Я согласен с этим отзывом, но, думаю нельзя оценивать порт сразу же после выхода. Могут выйти фиксы оптимизации и хотфиксы на драйвера от производителей видеокарт. На пк она вышла естественно хуже, чем на PS4, ужасно перенесено управление с геймпада, абсолютно неотзывчиво. Но сама игра мне понравилась. Если честно,"Забагованный порт игры трехлетней давности по цене новой игры." - alyalin. Я согласен с этим отзывом, но, думаю нельзя оценивать порт сразу же после выхода. Могут выйти фиксы оптимизации и хотфиксы на драйвера от производителей видеокарт. На пк она вышла естественно хуже, чем на PS4, ужасно перенесено управление с геймпада, абсолютно неотзывчиво. Но сама игра мне понравилась. Если честно, то на пк могли сделать и хуже Expand
  49. Aug 10, 2020
    Тупо клон Ассасина только с динозаврами, на счет оптимизации поставьте 30гб файлов подкачки + прогу memreduct с само очисткой на 80% + игру ставьте на ссд. идет постоянная подгрузка игры и утечка памяти
  50. Aug 9, 2020
    Bought it on steam and requested a refund after 23 minutes of "playtime". First took the **** 15 minutes to set "optimal settings" and then the cutscene ran somewhere between "System not responding" to 80 frames.
    Yea, **** that. Just another lazy port, where no optimization has been done. Avoid at all costs until patches have been roled out.
  51. Aug 11, 2020
    The Game story and mechanics are good and very atractive, but the problem is the port. This port is the worst port I've ever played. Random crashes every time ruin your game experience. My setup is a 8700k@4500, a 1080FTW and 32GB corsair Ram @ 3200 the game is in a SSD drive so my setup should be enought to run this poor port at 1440p ultra or high without issues at 60 fps, but this isThe Game story and mechanics are good and very atractive, but the problem is the port. This port is the worst port I've ever played. Random crashes every time ruin your game experience. My setup is a 8700k@4500, a 1080FTW and 32GB corsair Ram @ 3200 the game is in a SSD drive so my setup should be enought to run this poor port at 1440p ultra or high without issues at 60 fps, but this is not the truth this game runs at 55-70 fps depending on the part of the game and it has fps drops to 30 or less.

It consumes 11GB of RAM anf 7.5GB of vram...so it's a ram eater (ps4 game consumes 4GB or less) so the port is very very poor.
  52. Aug 10, 2020
    There are so many edges on the screen, you can't see anything on 1080p with TAA.
  53. Aug 12, 2020
    Да такого фигни я и не заметил, господи что это такое ? вы смеетесь? что за производительность? руки у разрабов очень кривые
  54. Aug 12, 2020
    First of all, I am not a paid reviewer. I didn't face a single crash while playing. My pc specs are:

Intel Xeon E5 2650 v1 @2.4 Ghz 16 threads 16 Gb RAM DDR3 RX 570 4 gb pulse sapphire First game optimized to lowest settings possible. There is a lot of stutter in first scene. Then I change preset to original and lower the shadows and AA off. And I face no effect on game. So after

Intel Xeon E5 2650 v1 @2.4 Ghz 16 threads
    16 Gb RAM DDR3
    RX 570 4 gb pulse sapphire

First game optimized to lowest settings possible. There is a lot of stutter in first scene. Then I change preset to original and lower the shadows and AA off. And I face no effect on game. So after restart, there is a decent change in game and playable at avg 45 fps and stutter gone after the first scenes.

I think this game made for AMD gpu (of ps4), so May be worse performance on Nvidia cards than AMD cards. I used to run emulators game (pcsx 2, cemu etc) so I think its better than atleast ps3 emulator.

I am satisfied with this game. To balance it with negative reviewers 10/10
  55. Aug 14, 2020
    Runs like **** on 2080 super. Horrible port. Lazy effort by the developer and a vile attempt at cash grab by Sony and in hopes of converting some pc users to ps5 for hzd 2. Thing is pc users are not as stupid as ponies.
  56. Aug 11, 2020
    It's a good game with interesting atmoshere, I have not bugs, because i played on 2070 super, but it take so much resuses 12 gb ram + 7,5 vram, so i have 90 fps in full hd with maximal settings. If you have powerfull pc you can play this game, if you have (2060 or lower) wait for a patch(i have regular fps drawdown to 30 - 50
  57. Aug 9, 2020
    Игра за почти 3000 рублей с кучей багов, лагов, фризов, крит эроров это нормально для сони?за 20 лет игр, я не видел хуже релиза с таким количеством лагов, багов, фризов, эроров. "Отличная" работа сони.
  58. Aug 12, 2020
    Игра шикарная, советую всем, единственный минус это анимация лиц, уж слишком пластилиновая, но это не главное.
    PS. все те у кого она лагает фризит вылетает.... сочувствую, и поэтому шуруйте за новым железом имхо
  59. Aug 13, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. All bastards it's a white man. All good persons it's a woman and a black mans + many bugs Expand
  60. Sep 6, 2020
    Its fixed now.

Its fixed now.Its fixed now.Its fixed now.Its fixed now.Its fixed now.

Needed 75 characters long.
  61. Aug 12, 2020
    Amazing graphics. Great combat. Boring story and most characters. Amateurish voices which feels flat... lack of emotions. Oh... and constant crashing. I'm afraid now to start running since it crashed the game often.
  62. Aug 10, 2020
    Decent combat, good graphics, absolute trash story. Also it stutters on my 900 series gtx card. Suggest getting a better one if you want to enjoy it on higher graphics.

Had half a dozen crashes too. Mostly during cutscenes. Wait for patches.
  63. Aug 12, 2020
    Buy it on ps4 if you have one instead.

The game is incredible, it really is, but the amount of issues on pc make it very poor, I personally think it should not have been ported, guerilla has made horizon get its first real horde criticisms
  64. Aug 8, 2020
    Great game but needs serious patching to run smoothly for all players. I hope the devs will do so soon.
  65. Aug 10, 2020
    This port is just straight up broken, crashes all over the place, performance is poor (unstable frames /timings), bugs and glitches out the ass. It just seems rushed and Sony doesn't seem to care. Save your money and buy something that actually works.
  66. Aug 10, 2020
    Вот оно, качество эксклюзивов Сони. Просто браво.
  67. Aug 10, 2020
    no puedo creer la nota q le pusieron, falta optimización y pulido, además de los continuos crasheos en la versión de steam
  68. Aug 10, 2020
    Feel the same way about this game as I did when I played it on PS4 a few years back, it is a gorgeous open world that does not do anything spectacularly well, but manages to always look gorgeous and provide newer players with a substantial amount of (albeit repetitive) content to entertain them for hours. I still hold the feeling that this game was massively overrated and there are so manyFeel the same way about this game as I did when I played it on PS4 a few years back, it is a gorgeous open world that does not do anything spectacularly well, but manages to always look gorgeous and provide newer players with a substantial amount of (albeit repetitive) content to entertain them for hours. I still hold the feeling that this game was massively overrated and there are so many RPGs that do it better, but it does get a few points for its originality and world design.

Unfortunately, the optimization on PC is absolutely dreadful, and downright laughable at times, which is why it sits at a 3 for me. Framerate issues, animation issues, bugs and visual glitches, runs poorly on Nvidia hardware, and maybe a few other issues I have not read about yet. This is another case of a console port that was rushed to market for the sole purpose of extra revenue. DO NOT BUY it in its current state. Developers need to do better to earn the money from the PC market, these kinds of efforts are unacceptable.
  69. Aug 11, 2020
    ====================IIIIIIIIII GAME RANK : 8.50-IIIIIIIIII====================NP
  70. Aug 9, 2020
    Lo disfruté en PS4, lo tengo Platinado y lo estoy gozando en PC, en un mundo donde los FPS ya lo son todo y olvidan la tremendia jugabilidad que tiene el juego, es absurdo que la gente lo critique negativamente sólo porque no alcanza los FPS que quieren.

Antes los juegos ni los 30 FPS alcanzaban, no entiendo porque ahora sólo les preocupa eso y olvidan lo grande que puede ser un juego, realmente es jugable alcanzando los 60 FPS en un equipo alto y no dudo que arreglarán los detalles, criticar un juego sólo por eso debería darles vergüenza cuando es un gran juego. No saben el esfuerzo que lleva hacer un juego de este tamaño y tirar todo el esfuerzo sólo porque no pueden verlo a más FPS, si hubiera salido con el límite de 30 FPS nadie haría tanto escándalo y estaría lleno de 10 en las reseñas.

La mayoría de las reseñas no creo que lleve 30 horas de juego y ya ha subido su crítica negativa. Solo bajas la calidad y la resolución y listo, podrás jugarlo sin problemas y no notarás diferencia, podrás disfrutar de una gran historia y jugabilidad, 60 horas de juego si lo completas al 100%. Quienes tengan dudas mejor esperen la optimización pero de que vale la pena, realmente o vale, no se dejen llevar por la gente que sólo crítica un juego por no tener FPS altos, absurdo si no le has dado la oportunidad de jugarlo varias horas.

Si te gustan los juegos de mundo abierto, amarás Horizon Zero Dawn, si no te gustan este estilo, mejor no te molestes en jugarlo. Tiene una gran historia, un personaje principal femenino bastante fuerte, la forma en cómo cuentan la historia es genial van de menos a más, tiene muchísimas actividades por hacer y aunque no es el primero en usar algunas mecánicas de mundo abierto, es un deleite visual. Gran variedad de enemigos y cada enemigo tiene un punto débil, muchas armas y estilos, un árbol de habilidades amplio y excelente final.

Ha sido el mejor juego junto con God of War para la actual generación de consolas, una lástima que mucha gente parece odiar los juegos de consola y buscan un pretexto para calificarlos negativamente cuando salen en PC, siempre es lo mismo con las críticas de juegos que salen en consola y luego en PC siempre tienen mejor calificación cuando salen en PC.
  71. Aug 10, 2020
    За первые 10 часов лично у меня сформировалось не самое лучшее мнение об игре. Довольно посредственная Action/RPG с открытым миром, который абсолютно не интересно исследовать. Диалоги скучные и до ужаса примитивные. В первые пару часов вас ждет настолько клишированный сюжетный поворот, что я бы назначил уголовную ответственность за его использование. Сюжет,в целом, лично меня не цепляет.За первые 10 часов лично у меня сформировалось не самое лучшее мнение об игре. Довольно посредственная Action/RPG с открытым миром, который абсолютно не интересно исследовать. Диалоги скучные и до ужаса примитивные. В первые пару часов вас ждет настолько клишированный сюжетный поворот, что я бы назначил уголовную ответственность за его использование. Сюжет,в целом, лично меня не цепляет. Создается ощущение, будто все рассказанное где - то уже видел. Порадовали временами красивая картинка, поведение роботов, тема Элой, а так же возможность подстрелить кабанчика.

Теперь об оптимизации. На борту у меня i7-8700k/GTX1080/16gb оперативы. Читал, что некоторые сидят по 2 часа на экране оптимизации при первом запуске, но у меня на это ушло минут 15. Далее, с постоянными статтерами я посмотрел вступительный ролик и, перейдя к геймплею, меня ждало то, что ждало.... Дропы фпс с 80 до 40, все те же статтеры, появляющиеся, порой, на глазах текстуры, неработающая анизотропная фильтрация и ещё уйма проблем, из - за которых хочется дропнуть игру с винта.
    Даже без учета проблем с оптимизацией, я бы дал 6/10, ну, а с ними, уж извините :)
  72. Aug 10, 2020
    Trash game not even bother to port other games. We don't need sony to come to Pc gaming world. They can't even optimize a simple game.
  73. Aug 10, 2020
    Juego pesado, te pasas viendo videos y videos, para luego hacer alguna mision, la historia nada que no se haya visto antes, el juego muy mal optimizado, marea bastante porque no se logra ver nitido, con muchos bugs que te tiran fuera de juego de vez en cuando, esperaba mucho mas de este juego, si no hubiera tenido tanto hype tal vez me hubiera decepcionado menos.
  74. Aug 10, 2020
    The game wont start. When started it runs for a second or two at least that what it shows in the steam client and then stops and syncs
  75. Aug 10, 2020
    Una Joya Tanto Visual como Jugable, de las mejores exclusivas de PC . Recomendable para jugadores amantes de la Exploración y las aventuras.
  76. Aug 11, 2020
    В этом обзоре я хочу откинуть техническую часть на заднюю планку, ибо не в моем духе занижать оценку игры из-за неуклюжего порта, со временем выйдут патчи и игра будет выглядеть так, как было задумано.

Что насчет самой игры, то пожалуй это самый неожиданный перенесенный эксклюзив на пк, эту игру действительно можно отнести к тэгу "шедевр". Выпуск на пк был маркетинговым ходом, нам хотели показать на что способны внутренние студии сони, и что нас ожидает на следующее поколение, признаю им это удалось. Игра на столько выглядит красиво, сочно, плавно, одним словом это дорогая игра!
    Задумка игры это нечто новое в игровой индустрии, ты чувствуешь себя уязвимым в этой игре, в этом мире так и кишит опасностью, нас будут вынуждать прятаться, охотиться, в игре замечательный стелс, много видов роботов и чертовски густая огромная карта, неудивительно что от такого количества травы возникают просадки. Что насчет сюжета, то пока я могу сказать что я влюблен в Элой, у нее такое милое личико, в плане лицевых анимаций возникают вопросы, местами они очень слабоваты, а местами видно что старались сделать персонажей живыми, эмоциональными, до такой степени что бровями флексят.
    Я благодарен сони за выпуск игры на пк и с нетерпением буду ждать продолжения( к сожалению только на плойку, ничего личного, это просто бизнес как говорится).
  77. Aug 11, 2020
    Astonishing game indeed. Why people are complaining? Should try yourself and make own conclusions.
  78. Aug 8, 2020
    Horizon Zero Dawn is one of the best PS4 exclusives in my opinion and I am glad to be able to play it on PC again with improved graphics and ultrawide support. This game is right up there for me with heavyweights like Witcher 3 and GTA5.The game is drop dead gorgeous, it has interesting story and likeable main character but it is the combat that makes this game so special. It is so muchHorizon Zero Dawn is one of the best PS4 exclusives in my opinion and I am glad to be able to play it on PC again with improved graphics and ultrawide support. This game is right up there for me with heavyweights like Witcher 3 and GTA5.The game is drop dead gorgeous, it has interesting story and likeable main character but it is the combat that makes this game so special. It is so much fun to fight all the monsters with primitive weapons and destroy mighty thunderjaw for the first time. The world is vast and there is tons of stuff to do and to explore. The expansion is excellent continuation with new tech dinosaurs and weapons. The game is just amazing and it is tons of fun from the beginning to the end. I spent countless hours exploring the world of Horizon Zero Dawn on PS4 and I am looking forward to do it again on PC in glorious 60FPS,improved visuals on my ultrawide monitor. I highly recommend this game. The game is easily 10 out of 10. Expand
  79. Aug 10, 2020
    Really great game, especially the AI. The AI is really good. Like when you put down a tripwire robots actually jump over them! They are so smart. 10/10 would play again. No denuvo on PC, great!
  80. Aug 10, 2020
    Good optimisation/ Stable 60 fps/ COOL game)
    Всё прекрасно работает, идеальная оптимизация
  81. Aug 13, 2020
    I really love this game and am so glad that Sony ported it over to pc as I don't have a play station. I have a mid range computer and it plays well for me, I'm staggered that people with old pc's think they should be able to play this relatively new game. Ive been playing on my pc for years and know that I have to update my pc on a regular basis to be able to keep my hardware up to scratchI really love this game and am so glad that Sony ported it over to pc as I don't have a play station. I have a mid range computer and it plays well for me, I'm staggered that people with old pc's think they should be able to play this relatively new game. Ive been playing on my pc for years and know that I have to update my pc on a regular basis to be able to keep my hardware up to scratch for the newer games. In fact my husband is going to upgrade my computer for the release of Valhalla at the end of this year.

So the negative reviews based on peoples poor computers are totally unfair and completely ridiculous to my mind. Now if you have a fairly decent pc that you look after well you should have no trouble with this game apart from the odd stutter.

Its extremely pretty and very story rich. I love my character Alloy and trying out the various weapons and armours on her. I also love that you can craft on the go and there are lots of materials around to gather.

There is a great range of difficulty levels to choose from, thanks so much Sony, not all of us are hard core players. I would have preferred to be to quick save whenever I want but the system of saving at campsites is good, there are many, many of them all over the map and I travel from one to the other saving as I go and exploring the new areas that are revealed.

Theres lots of nice sneaky ways to take down enemies and a variety of very specialised and interesting weapons to master and use in different scenarios.

The characters are funny, some of them and I am greatly enjoying playing the story and side quests and seeing what the outcomes of quests will be.

I like that I'm killing machines not real animals as I'm a bit soft hearted and hate killing copious amounts of animals (even though I know its a game, silly I know.)

Really this game has been a wonderful experience so far and I'm greatly enjoying every moment. Look its a solid 9 but I have to bump it up a bit to make up for the crazies with cranky and old computers who are offended because they can't play a modern game.
  82. Aug 14, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This s...t crushes 5 sec after launch.
    If not, it will crush after 5 min.
    If not, it will crush after 10 min 100%.
    This port was made in windows notebook by apes.
  83. Aug 11, 2020
    This game is gorgeous and highly story driven. I am a PC only gamer and I was extremely excited this was released for PC.

Visuals/Graphics: The graphics are very good. I was hesitant to buy this because of many bad reviews about optimization on the PC, but I saw others who didn't have a problem at all. So, I wanted to play enough to give it a shot anyway. I have a Ryzen 7 4800 and an RTX 2060. I could not run this on the highest settings without some FPS stutter, but on high settings with the ASUS on performance mode, I had no problem running at 60fps for most of it. It was a very smooth experience from beginning to even the final battle.

The world design is excellent! Gorgeous stunning views, intricate areas to explore, and completely open world with several biomes is just a view pluses this game has to offer.

Story: The story is what had me playing this for several hours a day. I beat the entire game after almost 30 hours of play-through over the span of a week. This game does an excellent job with throwing a few quests at for experience, level, and world lore with pieces of the story here and there which is a cliffhanger and very involved. It was very well done, making me want to keep pressing forward for answers. It reminded me of some of my favorite TVseries where I just couldn't wait until next weeks episode.

If I had to explain this game to some who asked if it was good, I would say: Imaging the world and gaming mechanics of Breath of the Wild, but with the graphics of either Metro or Red Dead, and the Story as gripping as GOT. That is probably how I would sell it IMO.

Its worth the buy if you never played it.
  84. Aug 10, 2020
    Наконец Playstation поделились кусочком своего эксклюзивного торта. Все эпитеты подходящие к консольной версии подходят и здесь. Играю уже 20 часов. Интересная боевка, красивый мир, интересный сюжет. Только две проблемы: лицевая анимация и оптимизация.Наконец Playstation поделились кусочком своего эксклюзивного торта. Все эпитеты подходящие к консольной версии подходят и здесь. Играю уже 20 часов. Интересная боевка, красивый мир, интересный сюжет. Только две проблемы: лицевая анимация и оптимизация.
  85. Aug 9, 2020
    Игра топ. Всем советую пройти. Игра 2 раза вылетела поэтому поставлю 9/10, но если будете проходить через пару недель думаю таких проблем же не будет. Графон не плох, у меня стабильно было 60+ фпс. Ryzen 5 3600/gtx 1080/16gb/nvme ssd
  86. Aug 10, 2020
    Story is awsome and the game visual graphic is enough to take hours of your time saying "WOW" is this Really a videogame?
    Annnnnddddddd yeah it has a bad port but nut an awful one play the game and enjoy it let not the bad port bother you
    Story :10/10
    Gameplay:9/10
    Graphic :9/10
  87. Aug 12, 2020
    Just get a crack or wait for the game to get patched. It has several bugs and issues, but story wise and gameplay wise, it has a few flaws but is pretty great.
  88. Aug 13, 2020
    The game does not support Windows 7, some options do not work in the game, there is no snow deformation, general problems with the game: frequent crashes for no reason, optimization leaves much to be desired. And where is the first day patch?
  89. Aug 13, 2020
    Seriously it s been a long Time since i ve not play a very good game like this game. In the begin it s very long to enter on the open world but after 1 hours u can. With my gpu on 144 hz 1440p it s a very beautiful game. The world is wonderfu.
  90. Aug 13, 2020
    The game isn't perfectly unbuggy, but there are a lot of people who seem to really enjoy creating their own problems.

Don't precompile shaders without forced antistropic filtering, then force it. That's a bad idea, and will cause you issues. Don't try to run it below minimum specs because "other AAA games are fine". This is a console port. It won't run as well as a multi-platform

Don't try to run it below minimum specs because "other AAA games are fine". This is a console port. It won't run as well as a multi-platform developed game.

An alarming amount of the complainers on reddit have comment history showing they're doing one of these two things.

As far as general recommendations, the frame limiter and vsync in-game tend to hit performance harder than I'd like. The clouds seem to be a bit too taxing as well, even if they look nice. Turn em to Medium/High, unless you're taking screenshots. It also favors high end AMD GPUs, so that's an easy win if you have one. Just make sure it's running at PCI-E x16, the game uses all the bandwidth it can get! It does appear from the limited benchmarks I've seen that AMD CPUs fall behind due to lower single core performance. Definitely takes more resources than it should at 4k, and underperforms. If you want to run 4k, it seems like turning down the resolution scaling and not trying to play at Ultra is the right way to go. You will probably still go down to 60fps for the average lows, and peak around 75ish, even with the best non-sli hardware around, unless you turn the settings down to medium, which will gain you 5-10, in my experience. I don't play on my TV most of the time though, I play on a 1440p monitor where my 2080ti/6700k gets me 75-95 FPS. Occasionally with a lot of enemies and explosions all going on, it'll dip to 60s, and one time I saw it in the 50s for about a second and a half. Don't try to run it on ultra if you want high FPS. I'm about halfway between Ultra and Medium, settings wise.

By not f***ing around with forced settings on the GPU drivers, running the latest drivers, and having all my windows updates and drivers up to date, I have yet to crash at about 30 hours in.

All that being said, the game itself is very fun, as anyone who played it on PS4 already knows. It's a little cheesy on the time slowdown mechanics, but I'm nowhere near good enough to beat Ultra Hard without it.

My big drawbacks are having to precompile shaders on first run. I would like to see them have a way around this. I also would like performance to be better, but a console port may not improve too much. It's best on higher end hardware. I'd say 1070 or higher, and 6700k or better intel, or Ryzen 2 3800x or better. I'd also have preferred it to be cheaper, but I picked it up for $45, which is decent enough, considering I've already gotten 30 hours, and will probably get 100 more.
  91. Aug 14, 2020
    Great game: story and game play are too notch. The quintessential female protagonist.
  92. Aug 10, 2020
    Amazing game, look wonderfull, also this is best post-apo game ever. I don't have any issue with port, so I don't know why everybody complaining so much. On my machine everything working perfect on ultra, but only HD, I never try in 4k.
    P.S. But really, 15 minutes for configure game on start? That was lame, but still game is great.
  93. Aug 8, 2020
    Really amazing envirenment
    Wonderful missions
    Amazing combat with bow
    Nice characters
  94. Aug 9, 2020
    Assassins Creed in a sciene fiction scenario. The enemies are much more interesting but for the rest of the gameplay elements you will recognize most of them from Assassins Creed. i don't mean that in a bad way and they implemented many of those elements in their own way, fitting the world. The story is interesting enough that i didn't skip any dialogues (except some side quests). TheAssassins Creed in a sciene fiction scenario. The enemies are much more interesting but for the rest of the gameplay elements you will recognize most of them from Assassins Creed. i don't mean that in a bad way and they implemented many of those elements in their own way, fitting the world. The story is interesting enough that i didn't skip any dialogues (except some side quests). The world is really beautiful and interesting and seeing a lot of people complaining about performance problems, it's running fine on my 6 year old machine and looking gorgous, but obviously not 4K ultra settings gorgous and i guess that's what the complaining is about. I would rate it a 10 without some incident right at the start of the game when you have control of your character the first time. You are scanning some bodies which are all missing the left shoue and no it's no murder mistery but rather a real shoddy job. The rest of the game seemed to be made with a lot attention to details, a huge world with a lot of details, and i didn't see anything similar later but right at the start it creates a very bad impression.

Update: Having seen most the game has to offer now i think i shoud forgive that one problem at the start. Especially the story is too good for only a 9.
  95. Aug 11, 2020
    A horrible port that reveals the worst performance issues when the game world truly opens up which is after the 2-hour Steam refund window. I think Valve should make exceptions to their usual refund policy for games with widespread performance issues.

The game itself seems pretty standard to me. I don't understand the fanfare. Then again, I can't play long before it stutters to death. Totally not worth your time or money in its current state.
  96. Aug 27, 2020
    Masterpiece ! I hope that devs will fix all technical problems very soon.
    Amazing game !
  97. Aug 9, 2020
    Well, the game is out, and it's a complete damned mess. I was getting 85 fps average in benchmark, and about 7 hours into this game I ran into areas where the frame-rate was in the 40s. This was even after I fixed the stuttering problems. Another problem is that the game apparently only wants you to use the gamepad settings that *they* want you to use. If you want to use the DS4 itWell, the game is out, and it's a complete damned mess. I was getting 85 fps average in benchmark, and about 7 hours into this game I ran into areas where the frame-rate was in the 40s. This was even after I fixed the stuttering problems. Another problem is that the game apparently only wants you to use the gamepad settings that *they* want you to use. If you want to use the DS4 it won't let you map controls like you normally would, you have to use the official configuration, which prevents you from using gyro aiming. If you want to use a Switch Pro controller, forget it, this game goes out of it's way to prevent you from using a Switch Pro controller. Sony is apparently so butthurt over getting their butt whooped by Nintendo in sales for the past year and half , that they prevent PC gamers from using the Switch Pro controller. Talk about petty.

Still, I'm giving this game a 10. This is in hopes that Sony will compensate us for wasting our money on this mess of a port by giving us a port of what PC gamers really want--Bloodborne.

Anyway, I'll leave you with some tips to help with the stuttering.
    -Set your virtual memory/paging file size to 16384. Check Google for instructions. This was the main thing that fixed the stuttering for me.
    -While playing game press ctrl-alt-del to bring up the task manager, go to details, right-click on horizonzerodawn.exe and set priority to "high" or "real-time" depending on what works best for you. This has to be done every time you launch the game.
    -Disable all overlays(steam overlay, GeForce Experience, etc.)
    -Set textures to "low" in the game options, particularly if you're using a mid-tier GPU.
    -Set power management to "prefer maximum performance" and texture-filtering quality to "high performance" in the nVidia control panel 3d settings.
    -Either use G-sync or disable Vsync, and set the frame-rate in-game to unlimited and set your maximum frame-rate with either the nVidia control panel or with RivaTuner.
  98. Aug 8, 2020
    Absolutely fantastic! Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition would be one of the best game even in 2020.
  99. Aug 8, 2020
    Finally I can taste the amazing open world of Horizon zero dawn in my PC... This game have an amazing history and the gameplay its also great! I'm really enjoying it. I don't have a PS4 so thanks Sony for don't forgot about the PC gamers.
  100. Aug 11, 2020
    One of the worst PC ports. Shame on you Sony for making such a bad ports for the best gaming platform. You have only one chance to correct the situation. You should release Horizon Forbidden West on PC day to day with PS5.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 49 Critic Reviews

1. CD-Action
    Oct 15, 2020
    I had tons of fun with the PC version of Horizon Zero Dawn. I appreciated the story, enjoyed exploring the vast, remarkable world crafted masterfully out of extremely diverse elements, and found defeating the largest mechanical beasts to be deeply satisfying every single time. Additionally, the Complete Edition features The Frozen Wilds expansion, which is not only large, but also visually stunning. [10/2020, p.56]
  2. Aug 25, 2020
    Even with its technological hangups, the PC port of Horizon Zero Dawn brings an experience wholly unlike anything else I've ever played.
  3. Aug 20, 2020
    The PC port of Horizon: Zero Dawn is tremendous and marks an incredibly exciting time for PC gaming. After a wave of patches and updates, the myriad of early launch issues were completely avoided in my time with the game and I was able to experience Horizon: Zero Dawn’s exhilarating gameplay and gorgeous visuals in all their glory. If the trailer doesn’t sell you on the game, take my word for it: you should play Horizon: Zero Dawn. It’s an absolutely enthralling open-world action game with a great story, excellent gameplay and one of the most captivating adventures of this gaming generation. If this marks the beginning of Sony’s willingness to expand it’s console exclusives to the PC market, then I’m incredibly excited to see what the future holds.