2.6

1. TBone
    May 23, 2008
    Very poorly made game. A huge disappointment considering it is a fantastic movie. Game play is too simple and controls obviously made for console not PC. Graphics reminds me of PS1 graphics (but worse). Complete waste of money. I didn't even bother to finish it. Couldn't stand it any longer. Sorry Sega, but your game is really poor.
  2. anon
    Jun 15, 2008
    Before playing tis game bear in mind one thing: It's a movie-based game made by Sega, that is all you need to know.
  3. Aug 20, 2011
    Bad graphics, bad gameplay, worse responsiveness, and the silliest, arcade gamiest setpieces that I've ever seen. Please, for your sake, don't get it. Its not even fun.
    May 20, 2008
    It's a PS2 game, 'nough said. If your computer can play any other game, it's probably much more pretty and fun.
  5. awesomeperson
    Jun 22, 2008
    It's fun to blow things up at first, but then it gets incredibly boring and easy. Skip it for the sake of man kind.
  6. ZeljkoV.
    May 8, 2008
    Worst game and graphic ever!!!
  7. JIM
    Jun 14, 2008
    The only thing i can say that this game is worst ever in all !!!!! Sega did it ones more , the PC version of this game is actual the ps2 version so don't believe the trailers because trailers is ps3 and xbox360 and The they done with Hulk.
  8. EugeneL.
    May 11, 2008
    AWFUL game! Worst graphics ever, total garbage. Previous comment, I mean, "best first person shooter/action, and very good graphics" is a fake or bad joke.
  9. SheaD.
    May 28, 2008
    The game I think was rushed, and not enough real effort, in terms of graphics, and voice acting.
  10. ShawnN.
    Jun 23, 2008
    I love this game. The graphics are made of 100% pure win (and pancakes). The storyline is perfected in terms of accuracy. I also love lying. This game is crap. Avoid at all costs.
  11. ChuckS.
    Jun 27, 2008
    I wish I had used the money I spent on this game and had given it to the poor instead. What a waste of time and money!
  12. Jul 13, 2011
    Oh my god, I didn't though that such rubbish even cant be produced. Yes this is a movie license game, yes we all know that such games usually suck, but at least they were playable. This game is raw: -the graphics are ugly, it's 2008 not 2005.
    -cut scene are ugly, characters very weakly similar to they movie analogies .
    - game play is weak( it mostly consist of "go from point A to point
    -cut scene are ugly, characters very weakly similar to they movie analogies .
    - game play is weak( it mostly consist of "go from point A to point b"). Locations are poor and uncreative, AI is stupid.
    - controls are very uncomfortable.
    So please save your money and time don't rentbuy this game, if you want to play a superhero game play Batman:Arkham Asylum.
  13. Aug 12, 2020
    ====================IIIIIIIIII GAME RANK : 0.00IIIIIIIIII====================
  14. Jun 8, 2019
    Iron Man is one of those quick money generator type of games except the console versions, which are trying to become an actual game. But it's sort of fun. Just don't buy this game for a high price for your pc.
    -the graphics are the main offender here. The back cover of my copy looked great (except for one specific screenshot)
    -flying feels a little off -voice acting is worse than RE2
    -flying feels a little off
    -voice acting is worse than RE2 for ps1
    -let's not forget the fact that this was a game based of off the movie just to earn some more like the other games on pc spider-man 2,Shrek 2 (y-yeah) and Transformers.

Generally unfavorable reviews - based on 10 Critic Reviews

Terrible visuals, straightforward/easy gameplay, and a plethora of other problems make Iron Man fail at being anything worth trying.
  2. Iron Man for the PC is another casualty in the sad and lengthy history of failed movie-game tie-ins.
  3. A terrible action game in its own-right but made even worse because it was based on an awesome action film. Roll your eyes over this one folks.