8.0

1. May 7, 2020
    Finally a good CCG that is not an over the top animation fantasy game. I am a big WWII fan and I think that the game really captures the genre, the frontline also provides a strategic element that makes the game more dynamic and fund. Overall, I think this is a well-designed game in terms of mechanics and I really like the artwork and illustrations in the game.
  2. May 24, 2020
    1. Good animations
    2. Good graphics
    3. Free
    = good game
  3. May 25, 2020
    Tactical gameplay and some interesting and innovative mechanics. Love the artwork and general period style of the game. Highly recommend!
  4. May 26, 2020
    First of all, this game is free. FREE. You get extra cards by playing the game and winning matches, even against AI opponents. You don't have to spend a single penny if you don't want to.

If you're a fan of World War II history, simple to understand mechanics, but deep variety in gameplay - give KARDS a try. You can build a deck using your own initiative, test it out and just see

You can build a deck using your own initiative, test it out and just see what happens. The best part of the game is the presentation and artwork, which is truly excellent and authentic.

The "Frontline" mechanic is a contested space between the players that introduces another layer of strategy. Very good!
  5. Jun 2, 2020
    Great WWII card game. This is the first card game I sink my teeth in. The looks and feel of this game is awesome. . Highly recommended!
  6. Jun 3, 2020
    This game is really fun, the art is great and the game plays well. There is a large collection of cards and a lot of variety. The game takes a little while to really get the hang of, but once you do and learn to play around the frontline and cost of operating units the game becomes the most enjoyable card game I have played.
  7. Jun 3, 2020
    Love the vibe of the game, far from the fantasy style we usually see in the genre, the graphics and artworks bring a strong aesthetic. Also the concept of frontline adds a new level of strategy which is much appreciated!
    10/10!
  8. May 22, 2020
    Game itself is **** for a lot of reasons

- Nations has no balance. there are couple of combinations with 99% win ratio on 4-5 turn - Pure dev team with really bad coding (this **** comes from EXAMPLE OF CARD game in unreal engine). they add some images about ww2 and some "new" mechanics which is totally broken due bad randomization. if u have about 10 orders in ur deck its almost 100%
    Game itself is **** for a lot of reasons

- Pure dev team with really bad coding (this **** comes from EXAMPLE OF CARD game in unreal engine). they add some images about ww2 and some "new" mechanics which is totally broken due bad randomization. if u have about 10 orders in ur deck its almost 100% chance u will never get them at all during match.
    - if u play more than 2-3 hours a day after short a while u will loose any game cuz of RANDOMIZATION of starting cards. My record is 15 in a row
    - Matchmaking is not working properly.
    - Strongly pay 2 win strategy
    - huge amount of fake reviews of players with less than 2 hours on steam

doesn't worth to play but there is no alternative on cards game for now
  9. Jun 12, 2020
    This is a card game with a very good card picture, and even better is the game's customer service staff. They try their best to solve the player's problems and meet the player's requirements. I think as a long-term update game, I will always encounter various All kinds of problems, but as long as there are patient customer service staff, these problems will eventually be solved
  10. Jun 10, 2020
    Best card game in the market. A fresh take on the genre with a WWII setting.
  11. Jun 12, 2020
    Thomas paid me to endorse this game.

Now jokes aside. It's a really, fun and addictive little Card Collecting Game and it's free! Why not try it on steam and see for yourself?!?
  12. Jun 12, 2020
    1. Very good devs team
    2. F2P
    3.Definetly not a pay to win
    4. Artworks and animations are vey nice
    5. Best WW2 CCG in my opinion
    Try it! You will be not disapointed

Generally favorable reviews - based on 5 Critic Reviews

1. Game World Navigator Magazine
    May 21, 2020
    Everyone wants to repeat Hearthstone’s success, but most new CCGs stick to fantasy setting, and the rest go for sci-fi. For people who can’t stomach either (or just prefer something more grounded in reality), KARDS will be a real treat. [Issue#245, p.62]
  2. May 6, 2020
    KARDS is a great entry into the digital card game space that does just enough to make it worth trying for everyone, rather than just WWII buffs. While it doesn't revolutionize the genre, KARDS never really stumbles much either, and the amount of polish for a game that's only one base set and an expansion into its life cycle is remarkable. There's a lot of promise in KARDS that suggests it could get even better, too, so if it begins to feel a bit more daring in how it designs its card abilities, there's every chance this is the foundation of a real game-changer in the future.
  3. Apr 21, 2020
    If you like tactical card battles and are not opposed to the WWII setting, Kards delivers plentiful.