6.2

1. Jan 20, 2022
    "Failed to save" error that affects about 10% of the players making them unable to actually play the game, like you can't even start playing, i have 1.5hours on the game all trying to fix that problem with not a single second of actual gameplay. Its been over a week now and still no fix,
  2. Jan 18, 2022
    A lot of firsts yesterday/today. I've never refunded a game on steam, and I've never cared enough one way or another to write a review on pretty much any game I've ever played. But when I took a week off of work to play MHR on PC, I didn't know I would just be wasting my PTO. Completely unplayable as the game can't create a save file and just loops indefinitely without ever being able toA lot of firsts yesterday/today. I've never refunded a game on steam, and I've never cared enough one way or another to write a review on pretty much any game I've ever played. But when I took a week off of work to play MHR on PC, I didn't know I would just be wasting my PTO. Completely unplayable as the game can't create a save file and just loops indefinitely without ever being able to get to the main menu. Uninstall & Reinstall, verify integrity of game cache, delete old save file folders, turning steam cloud off/on, all had absolutely no effect on this issue. I spent $63 on a frustrating menu simulator. I didn't get a single second of play time in the 2 hours I spent troubleshooting this issue last night, and with no update in sight, this game looks like a lost cause for now. Do not buy this game if you intend to play it within the next few weeks until they update it. I would give a 1/10, but I never got to experience a single second of the game. I put hundreds of hours into MHW, and when I saw a new release, I took time off to be able to enjoy it on release day. Don't make the same mistake as me. Requested refund on steam, and it will be a few days/weeks before I even get to spend that on a game that actually works. 0/10. Expand
  3. Jan 18, 2022
    "Failed to save" error that has remained for about a week now. Literally unplayable.
  4. Jan 19, 2022
    I still can't play it due to the bug "Failed to save" I had a week off from work, this is my last day of my break and I wasn't able to play at all
  5. Jan 19, 2022
    It has been a week since I've had the "save file bug". The worst thing is Capcom doesn't really say much about the issue. Sure they acknowledged that it exist, but after that nothing. The only thing we got today was a message that roughly says, "We're working on it, thanks for being patient."...that's all? After one week, that's all we're going to get?
  6. Jan 20, 2022
    #Failed to save bug. As much as they are trying to give solutions to this problem, I regret to inform that this, along with the other troubleshooting suggestions, have yielded no results on my end.
    Instead of remedies to the problems, the developers really need to come together to formulate a proper solution as to not having to have users individually inspect their folders to find the issues themselves. I understand that some of these solutions have helped some of the players, but the rest of them are unable to enjoy this game and are having to sit there, trying to make a save only to end up in an endless loop.
  7. Jan 20, 2022
    „Failed to save“ capcom doesn‘t care about the Bug and theres no patch 8 days later. Do not buy this crap!
  8. Jan 19, 2022
    "Failed to save" just impossible to play 7 days after the release of the game just a shame
  9. Jan 18, 2022
    1.5 hours of playtime in the menu because of failed to save glitch. Can't even play with friends and it has been a week with no news from capcom. $60+ game and there is no communication on when a fix will be implemented.
  10. Jan 18, 2022
    Transporting and delivering goods and/or items to clients or business in a safe, timely manner
    Examining and/or reviewing orders before and after delivery to make sure that orders are complete, charges are right, and clients are satisfied
    Helping with the loading and unloading of materials from the delivery vehicle Building and maintaining a healthy relationship with clients by
    Helping with the loading and unloading of materials from the delivery vehicle
    Building and maintaining a healthy relationship with clients by answering any questions they may have and handling their complaints
    Accepting payments upon delivery
    Rescheduling deliveries with customers if they are unable to receive them
    Giving customers information about new products and services
    Completing and submitting logs and reports.
  11. Jan 15, 2022
    MHW vs MHR = MHR lose.
    its marketing trick. capcom you can evolution in mhw but you create only new new new and again new part and reset progress gamers to 0 why you so greedy? maybe you need stop?i played demo mhr and i tell after game 1k hours+ mhw - mhr bad product and horrible price!
  12. Feb 3, 2022
    It's just a porting of a switch game. Nothing added to make the game acceptable as a 2022 game. Graphic is PS3 like, Gameplay is make of wood. I just played MH World and i like it but with a new game i was expecting something new or better. Nothing, this game is the exact game of 2018. Same engine, same gameplay, same attack moveset, same weapons, same monsters (Just some add).

This

This game gave me the same feels of FIFA which proposes the same game every year, just changing the roster.
  13. Jan 20, 2022
    Failed to save. Can't play. During the week after the release, the official did not give any effective solution. Players have been waiting for a week without getting any updates or even progress notes. It is not a playable state and is not recommended for purchase.
  14. Jan 20, 2022
    Can't even play the game for "Failed to Save" error. Unplayble game, happy to have used my money like this...

Generally favorable reviews - based on 42 Critic Reviews

Monster Hunter Rise’s combat is excellent, and the PC version is virtually a perfect port of the Switch version. As someone who had never played a Monster Hunter game before, I’m hooked.
  2. Feb 16, 2022
    Monster Hunter Rise on PC is the definitive version of an excellent entry in this long running franchise and whether you are a veteran of the series or a rookie, looking to jump in for the first time, it’s the perfect opportunity to grab a weapon and start hunting some monsters.
  3. Feb 10, 2022
    The PC port for Monster Hunter Rise is the definitive way to experience this game. I am excited to see where the franchise goes from here, although I will find it hard to slide back into any Monster Hunter game without the new traversal and streamlined elements. Whether you want to hunt alone or play with your friends, play “Fashion Hunter” or experience the main quests, there is something for everyone in Monster Hunter Rise.