- Summary: On the heels of NBA 2K14s 70 Game of the Year Award Nominations, the NBA 2K franchise is the ultimate basketball simulation experience. Featuring NBA MVP Kevin Durant on the cover, NBA 2K15 hits the court with unprecedented life-like graphics, ultra-realistic NBA gameplay, and more. TakeOn the heels of NBA 2K14s 70 Game of the Year Award Nominations, the NBA 2K franchise is the ultimate basketball simulation experience. Featuring NBA MVP Kevin Durant on the cover, NBA 2K15 hits the court with unprecedented life-like graphics, ultra-realistic NBA gameplay, and more. Take your MyPLAYER on an epic journey from undrafted rookie tryout, to MVP, to NBA Hall of Famer. Park Mode lets you ball against the worlds toughest 2K competitors in cutthroat multiplayer pick-up games. Every jersey, juke, and pom pon is brought to life with unrivaled realism. To top it off, NBA 2K15s music has been curated by famed producer and musician, Pharrell. NBA 2K15 has created a truly authentic NBA adventure. Its up to you to claim your destiny. #YourTimeHasCome… Expand
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
NBA 2K15 - Yakkem Trailer
Positive: 6 out of 6
Mixed: 0 out of 6
Negative: 0 out of 6
Oct 21, 2014As a big fan of NHL (hockey) and Premier League (soccer), I wish there was game such a close to it´s reality as NBA 2K15 to basketball.
IAs a big fan of NHL (hockey) and Premier League (soccer), I wish there was game such a close to it´s reality as NBA 2K15 to basketball.
I have owned game from last year and improvement is breathtaking. When I watched youtube gameplays, it looked like NBA 2K14, but once you play it, it is amazing and completely different.. MyGM and Myplayer are modes, which gives me satisfaction just by them selves. There is still Myteam and Mypark, which are just that top of the cake.. Offline play with mates is something, which I enjoy even more (full matches with 12 minutes quarters is must). I do not experience any network difficulties out of something ordinary worth to mention. It is best team sport game on the market right now and set´s the next-gen level, which other franchises will be hopefully able to reach regarding to graphics, sound in 3-5 years. And I am not talking about absolutely brilliant gameplay and AI. Every play you make there on the court is so unique - and that is something, in which NBA 2K15 excels like no other game before. I have preoredered the game, been playing since and I recommend this game to everyone, who likes team sports in general. You will not be disappointed with this Masterpiece, you will be amazed!
Please, read this, as it is really not fair to base user score on the things like:
1) My computer is not fast enough for next-gen, so the game is rubbish.
2) Problems with online on first few days, because everything is working well right now.
And now my review:
I have seen some people to point out the negatives in Mycareer. There has been replacement in Mycareer - First draft has dissapeared (which have to, because of the story..), and talking with GM also - yet to be perfectly honest - how many times did you speak to your coach? Once or twive in whole time? On the otherside randomised interaction with staff, coach, players, that is something much more interesting and I am always looking forward to it. In 2k14 have been stereotype patterns, after game press conferences with boring and useless dialogues. First few games it was interesting, but after while? I have enjoyed much more, when they told me that I am on a cover of 2k15 game, or they have put billboard with my player on the street and these kind of things to mix game a bit. And that is what 2K really worked hard on this year. In 2k15 everything feels unpatterned (so far), on and off-court - almost everything you say and do actually change things about your character and affecting how your player, coach, and the other staff acts in situations on and off court. Miss to many threes and coach will be upset to you, when you back to bench. Do not pass the ball around, and coach and one- most important player in your team will tell you. Do not work well as a team on rebounds, again - coach will be really ... . And that is something, which no-other team sport game came ever close to.
On court? Everything is much more about read the situation - in 2k14 you were able to follow same path and get that way points much more easier- it didn´t really matter on what difficulty. AI have been improved so much in this way. In 2k15 you have to be much more illusive and unpredictible, with dribbling, passing, shooting, and deffense. And it is much more rewarding when everything you do works out well. Same as in a real match - sometimes everything is working so perfect, the other time no-matter what, it is so bad and your mates in mycareer doesn´t score single point either. That is something what is going on in mycareer with Orlando Magic - where we occupying last spot from whole NBA - yet, I know it is about team as whole, which is very weak and looking forward to make big line after season and move to some more competetive team. But I do really enjoy game even with Orlando - as it is very close to reality and wondering what it would be like if Howard didn´t go to Rockets and played with me in the same team.. Men, we could make Play-off like nothing.. :D And that is what I am after. I am sure, that diehard fans of the team must have difficult time to accept the reality and therfore in game also. But this is not game about make your team win Play-off after first season, to be honest it is going to be difficult with some teams to get even to Play-off, and that is what is so rewarding about it, you do not have to fight for first spots, there is plenty of challange even on the last spot.
21.10.2014 Update: Ok, after pain in the Orlando - I have moved to Bulls and that is what I am talking about baby, Noah is perfect on Rebounds - in 2k14 I didn´t thing he is any special - but now? I am really glad he is waiting as a shark under basket with very high numbers in rebounds - this was really weak point in Orlando. Same goes with the Layups - Chicago looks really strong side to me. Rose is amazing player. With 12 minutes quarters, whole season in front of me (usualy it takes me 82 day´s to get to Play Off ) and Bulls I am really looking forward to play-offs!… Expand
Jun 5, 2015Take NBA 2k14.... then add like 30 GB to the download, and some cut scenes.
Its a great game , better than 2k14 in most of the smallest ways,Take NBA 2k14.... then add like 30 GB to the download, and some cut scenes.
Its a great game , better than 2k14 in most of the smallest ways, and cut scenes . Definetly the best NBA game out atm. Even though i rate this game high, i downloaded it played it for a few days then realized this is actually just 2k14 with more cut scenes! then i deleted it to save 30 gb and re downloaded 2k14. Its not enough of a noticeable improvement to be worth anything special but you can lliterally never go wrong with buying the latest NBA game.… Expand
Oct 21, 2014This game is as good as last year, frustrated kids blame the game because their PC is crap and ISP is worse and can't handle this gameThis game is as good as last year, frustrated kids blame the game because their PC is crap and ISP is worse and can't handle this game therefore they can't connect to a game (I play offline so I don't care) or because they play with a CONTROLLER on PC which is absurd and not very intelligent, I play with a keyboard and I enjoyed it as much as 2k14.
If you're a fan of basketball games with a career mode (which again is very interesting in this game) then you should get it.… Expand
Oct 18, 2018Having played mostly Mycareer i'd like to point out how sloppy it was. Cutscenes are cringy and sometimes there's no lipsinc at all. SometimesHaving played mostly Mycareer i'd like to point out how sloppy it was. Cutscenes are cringy and sometimes there's no lipsinc at all. Sometimes there's no audio, and you can only read subtitles.
the my GM is a mess too, and feel too packed with stuff with no way to understand what's going on. Also if you simulate for X days and something happens in those days you can't pause the simulation to read notifications and stuff. So you have to simulate every single day just to be sure your players don't get pissed because you left them on the bench for too long. Kinda a lazy game.
(Also loading times and saving times are ATROCIOUS)… Expand
Apr 14, 2016It seems like every year, 2K sports finds a way to make the series worse. Now I don't play online, so this review is purely regarding offlineIt seems like every year, 2K sports finds a way to make the series worse. Now I don't play online, so this review is purely regarding offline gameplay and features.
1. MyGM feature has been very entertaining. Not considering the gameplay, managing a team is fun. Hiring and firing coaches and staff, telling players "you're your boy, blue", scouting, trading, relocating, all-star weekend, summer league, free agency, budget allocation, ticket prices, jersey sells, they are all there.
2. Including high school and college has been an excellent addition to the myCareer. Actually, it was the only positive thing about myCareer.
1. The my player feature was one feature that kept getting better each year, but every since 2K14 and introduction of Virtual Currency, they ruined the game. This year, they made it even worse by taking away the experience of being a pro in an NBA. Spike turned my career into one of his crappy movies, filled with stereotypes and soap opera chaos on the screen. It looked like a reality show and opposite of what you would expect as a virtual player representing you.
2. Game play got worse in many aspects. Defenders gain ability to run faster than the ball, quickly close down on any open player, and rotate while being able to guard two players. Um... have you guys seen an actual NBA game? If defenders in real life were able to do those, Warriors and Spurs wouldn't dominate the league right now.
3. Real life Curry is more video game like than 2k15. In this game, he misses open shots. Even if the defender is slightly close to him, he fades and throws an airball. While real life Curry drills threes with even slightest of separations from defenders.
4. Why can't we use legends in Blacktop? the whole point of Blacktop is to play Lebron, Kobe and Curry against Jordan, Magic and Bird.
5. Seriously, remove screw the VC crap, player progression cap, and include all the cool customization features that are in online mycareer but are completely absent in offline mode.
6. Pick and roll defense is terrible. The bigs have absolutely no idea what to do when doing pick and rolls. they need some artificial intelligence to know when to switch and when to stay with their man based on the players involved in pick and roll.
7. We see players like Harden and Otto Porter fall sleep in defense in shaqtin a fool, but based on 2k15 standards, falling sleep in defense in a norm.… Expand
Jun 26, 2015I love nba 2k series. But why i can't connect server! I saw many same problems, but i doesn't see any other fix. Well, they are always caughtI love nba 2k series. But why i can't connect server! I saw many same problems, but i doesn't see any other fix. Well, they are always caught fish do not care, i know it. I found this problem two month ago, and I'm still not solve this problem.… Expand
Dec 23, 2014Game feels outdated compared to other sports games. They have been using the same engine since the dreamcast-ps2 era. There are no physics onGame feels outdated compared to other sports games. They have been using the same engine since the dreamcast-ps2 era. There are no physics on this game, just canned animations.
It's the last 2k game I buy until they finally decide to work on improving the game and implement some kind of realistic physics engine, like NHL or Fifa do… Expand