tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. Mar 3, 2021
    Too unbalanced and lack of content. Not even close to "gold" standard of Pharaoh/Zeus/Caesar, which are simple and enjoyable. Does this game have the potential? Yes. But I'm sure it will only be a time-killer, not a great game.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 5 Critic Reviews

1. Feb 24, 2021
    I fear my childhood has prevented me from giving Nebuchadnezzar a fair chance. It was never going to meet my expectations because I was holding it up to a level of quality that few have been able to match in the past 20 years. This isn't a bad game; it just not one that you'll remember in a year, forget a decade. So instead of recommending this, I recommend you instead spend half as much and buy Pharoah instead.
  2. Feb 19, 2021
    This game demands quite a lot from you, but if you’re willing to immerse yourself in micro-management and suffer infrequent frustration from a district gone wrong, you’ll find a brilliant old-school city-builder set in one of the most interesting locales imaginable.
  3. Feb 18, 2021
    A solid city builder in the spirit of classics like Caesar and Pharaoh. The complex economic system is challenging but also can get frustrating towards the end. The lack of a sandbox mode is most unfortunate.