8.7

1. Dec 10, 2014
    My favorite Need for Speed of the old series -and maybe my favorite to this day. I might be blinded by nostalgia, but I don't care. The game was gorgeous like no other racing game ever was, and the reflections on the cars and the light and rain effects, oh man, was it beautiful back in its day. The gameplay is fun for me even today. This is from a time where the game did not hold yourMy favorite Need for Speed of the old series -and maybe my favorite to this day. I might be blinded by nostalgia, but I don't care. The game was gorgeous like no other racing game ever was, and the reflections on the cars and the light and rain effects, oh man, was it beautiful back in its day. The gameplay is fun for me even today. This is from a time where the game did not hold your hand, and the campaign was tough. But the best part was playing split screen as the police. This brings me memories that I'll never forget. A true classic. Expand
  2. Nov 1, 2013
    This is probably one of the better driving games for Sony. Once you get the passwords, you get better cars and a lot more tracks. This is also a very good two player game that allows users to race head-to-head in some pretty wicked racing. The game also has a hot pursuit mode where you out run the law in your $200,000 sports car. Try it out.
  3. Jan 20, 2018
    Божественно красивые гонки под 3D ускоритель, которого у меня не было. :(
  4. Apr 29, 2018
    игра хороша. Сюжета нет, 3 локации - 10, графика - 8
  5. Nov 19, 2015
    I am played this game as a kid ! After all these years is still funny to play and I always comeback. And that Rom Di Prisco Soundtrack is amazing !... The handling, cars, all in this game is amazing & nostalgia is so big !
  6. Jan 30, 2017
    Incredibly revolutionary and one of my favorite racing games of all time. Simply a classic, with various car licenses and iconic tracks with awesome police AI.
  7. Jan 21, 2019
    This is one of the first racing game I've ever played & I've spent many hours playing this game with my friends.
  8. Jun 30, 2019
    Uno de los mejores NFS de todos y de carreras en mi opinion. Aunque las fisicas son algo raras a la hora de chocar con algo y el manejo de los vehiculos sea bastante malo, Need For Speed 3 cumple bastante bien.

There are no critic reviews yet.