8.1

1. Oct 15, 2019
    I really like this game. The cyberpunk theme leaves you interested in not just finishing the game quickly, but rather taking the sweet time and enjoying the game. I often find myself exploring things along the way, learning more and more about the mysterious world of Rain of reflection.
  2. Oct 5, 2019
    This is a hidden gem a very good cyberpunk type of game with mix of adventure and turn based strategy !! The graphics, the plot, the sounds everything is very well done only complain that the game is episodic and short
  3. Feb 21, 2020
    David Cage should hire entire Lionbite team and let them lead development of Quantic Dream's next project. They'd show him how to make a narrative adventure game that can offer a cinematic experience AND some proper gameplay mechanics at the same time, instead of filling interactive sequences with rubbish QTE.

I don't think I've ever seen an indie game with AAA vibe as strong as in Rain

I don't think I've ever seen an indie game with AAA vibe as strong as in Rain of Reflections. It looks amazing on screens and even *better* in action... for a 3D game developed by an indie studio that can't afford performance capture, that is. Of course, it's not only about graphics or atmosphere. Story and gameplay (with clever hacking puzzles and well designed tactical encounters) are captivating as well.

But enough of it, just buy the game already. Truth be told, we all need you to do it so that we can get Chapters 2 and 3 in the best shape possible... Seriously, it's just 9,99$ (or even less on sale), so stop overthinking it ;-)

Mixed or average reviews - based on 9 Critic Reviews

1. Nov 5, 2019
    Overall, Rain of Reflections is well-made from a graphical and gameplay standpoint, although neither elements excite me on their own. The story concept is interesting enough to give the game a look, and it might be worth buying if the second and third chapters, which do not follow Wilona, serve more satisfying conclusions to the story. Right now, I can’t fully recommend this game as it stands, unless you’re really into hacking mini-games.
  2. Oct 23, 2019
    Lionbite Games would have done well considering they are a bit small for such an ambitious project. However, there are disappointments in every part of the game: story, text, voice-overs, animations, puzzles.
  3. Oct 21, 2019
    Intriguing and original in its approach.