7.2

1. Sep 12, 2010
    This isn't a Valve Game!This isn't a Valve Game! ! Expand
  2. SebastianJ.
    Dec 13, 2007
    As much fun as the original.
  3. DaveyH.
    Dec 20, 2007
    I adored the original Speedball out on the ps1, and i kept playing it until i couldn't anymore (disc got abit too scratched) and i even played it more than other ps2 games like GTA, Gran Turismo, Devil May Cry etc. I love this new game, made it look really good and its available for the PC, so YEAH IT ROCKS!!!

1. The beloved and well-balanced gameplay has been approached with care and reverence, but changes and tweaks have been made to keep everything in line with modern expectations.
  2. AceGamez
    A few little hiccups along the way could easily be resolved in a patch or two, and even though the game is published via Steam, Speedball 2: Tournament an essential purchase for those who fancy a trip down memory lane, while those who have never experienced the delights of the original would do well to pick up a copy and give it a try.
  3. Of course, we wouldn’t change the core gameplay for the world, and we’re glad it hasn’t been messed with here, but more options for tweaking and a few more game-modes wouldn’t have gone amiss.