7.5

1. Jun 16, 2016
    TL;DR: Decent gameplay, fun concept. however the gameplay isn't "crazy" good, and content is lacking.

SUPERHOT is a game that I feel is in quite a few ways similar to Hotline Miami. Level-based gameplay with one-shot-one-kill weapons and levels which the players learns to complete more efficiently over a course of many tries. I think Hotline Miami did this better, much due to it's

I think Hotline Miami did this better, much due to it's visuals, audio, and enemy/weapon variety. SUPERHOT doesn't really use its gimmick to propel itself very far and there are not all that many weapons to use or different enemies to fight. It feels lesser, and it's arguable if the price justifies the content amount.

However, what's there is decently fun just out of the fact that slow motion is satisfying and the Hotline Miami formula is a good one. Would pick up on a sale.
  2. Mar 26, 2016
    The core game mechanic is amazing, but it ships with a pretentious unskippable story that's barely related to the core gameplay. And it's super short. Such a shame, should've been a GOTY contender.
  3. May 15, 2016
    Neat little gameplay gimmick, but just didn't really hold my interest even over the short playtime. Plot is basically a shoddy ripoff of Pony Island that doesn't fit the game. Tries to go all spooky meta-narrative for no real reason than it's popular in the indie scene these days. There's nothing really wrong with that but we're clearly here for the gameplay, not what passes for a story.Neat little gameplay gimmick, but just didn't really hold my interest even over the short playtime. Plot is basically a shoddy ripoff of Pony Island that doesn't fit the game. Tries to go all spooky meta-narrative for no real reason than it's popular in the indie scene these days. There's nothing really wrong with that but we're clearly here for the gameplay, not what passes for a story. At one point early on the player character in the game is told over text by a spooky mysterious entity to close the game and never play it again. This is where you're supposed to launch the game again in defiance so you can play more, but I just kept my promise and closed the game, never reopened to this day. The mysterious text box made me type out my promise to never play again, and I'm a man of my word. Expand
  4. Jun 8, 2016
    800 рублей вы чё совсем так охуели а?,ебаный кусок говна на 5 часов неплохая задумка,более менее хорошая реализация,какой то не самый гениальный сюжет и все это выливается в 7 из 10
  5. Jul 1, 2018
    Unfortunately, having a slow time gimmick isn't enough to make Superhot's simplistic gameplay interesting for more than an hour. Levels play out the same, the novelty wears off and what you're left with is an incredibly barebones game with an overly edgy metanarrative that tries too hard to impress. Cool art style though.
  6. Dec 5, 2019
    The gameplay of this game is pretty amazing and unlike most, I don't really care about how short it is because its fun concept gives it replayability. However, I despise the ""story"" they try to jam down your throat as you play this game. It's not immersive even one tiny bit, it just pulls you out of the gameplay for chunks at a time while you try to find ways to skip as fast as possibleThe gameplay of this game is pretty amazing and unlike most, I don't really care about how short it is because its fun concept gives it replayability. However, I despise the ""story"" they try to jam down your throat as you play this game. It's not immersive even one tiny bit, it just pulls you out of the gameplay for chunks at a time while you try to find ways to skip as fast as possible until the next proper level. There's no other way to say this: the story is terrible and greatly reduces the quality of the experience. I say that as a video game story buff - I'm not just a gameplay only kind of guy.

The story is just obnoxious and thinks it's clever and funny when it is not close to either. The funny part is it would have been a great game if it had no story and just "shoot red guys" but the game literally mocks you for thinking that. Like a college hipster who is too cool for classes, it shoots condescending downward glances at the concept of "just shooting red guys." It shames you for only wanting to do that as if that wasn't the only reason anyone would want to play this game, ever. Newsflash devs: not one soul on Earth is ever gonna go "ooh let's play SUPERHOT I heard it's got a wacky story."

Also this sounds trivial but it's really not, the constant SUPERHOT chanting and the SUPERHOT words completely covering the level review at the end is so extremely annoying, it greatly affected the amount of time I chose to play this game. One of the coolest parts of this game should be finishing the level and then watching the replay at the end in real-time without any slowmo, and they manage to utterly destroy this experience by making the replay a background behind huge, useless words and drowning the audio in obnoxious, loud, irritating chants that make you just wanna skip the replay and move on to the next level, even though if the chanting wasn't there, the replay would easily have been the coolest part.

This game is still fun but it's just frustrating because it would have been so easy to just omit the parts that bring it down. Why were the devs scared of just giving us a pure gameplay-oriented game? They should have learned from Portal 2 about how to integrate story, good writing and witty comedy seamlessly with gameplay for a well-rounded experience.
  7. Feb 27, 2016
    The game is made with care and the retro PC-like environment simulation is a really nice touch. I love how there are a lot of extras and easter eggs. I wanted to love this game, but unfortunately, once you go past the initial presentation, the rest of the package is lacking. There is just one simple game mechanic that you will master in a few minutes, you'll finish the single playerThe game is made with care and the retro PC-like environment simulation is a really nice touch. I love how there are a lot of extras and easter eggs. I wanted to love this game, but unfortunately, once you go past the initial presentation, the rest of the package is lacking. There is just one simple game mechanic that you will master in a few minutes, you'll finish the single player campaign in an hour or two, and the narrative doesn't add much to it other than interrupt the gameplay here and there with the usual postmodernist drivel you've come to expect from pretentious indie game designers. I hope at some point indies start caring about gameplay mechanics and content, and stop giving me unskippable high-school level dissertations about the meaning of life, complete with spelling and gramatical mistakes. But I digress.

All there is here is a dozen or two of very small maps (often just a single room) where enemies respawn, often just in your face. Since both you and them die in a single hit, there is nothing else to the game. There are a set of challenges after the single player narrative where you revisit the same levels with some additional limitations that don't really change the experience by much.

Although the mechanic itself is 'innovative', at the end it is just an extremely small bite-sized snack that doesn't last for more than two hours, yet it manages to be repetitive even in that little time. Given what little there is here, I find the price of admission way out of touch. This is really a $5 game at most, not much longer than a tech demo or a vertical slide.

In addition, the Mac port is terrible: poor performance, a broken v-sync implementation, and not even an option to play fullscreen (Command+F works, but that is just a hidden shortcut and is not present in the game menus).
  8. Mar 3, 2016
    Its a beautiful game with a good gameplay. It have a good look and is some think new in the FPS-Scene, but there is a big but, why we need to pay 22€ for it! 10€ were ok but 22, sry but thats hard to believe. 2nd Point why i think its too expensive that it got only 90 minutes of gameplay.
  9. Feb 28, 2016
    The game is fun, fast-paced and with an interesting dark narative. The main point of the game with time moving only when you do (although it does move slowly even if you stand still) makes it a refreshing fps. The minimalistic graphics too give it a unique feel. However even though it is a tight game based on this single quirk it is way, way, waaay too short. I've finished it in an hour,The game is fun, fast-paced and with an interesting dark narative. The main point of the game with time moving only when you do (although it does move slowly even if you stand still) makes it a refreshing fps. The minimalistic graphics too give it a unique feel. However even though it is a tight game based on this single quirk it is way, way, waaay too short. I've finished it in an hour, maybe a bit more. So a solid and fun experiance but im not sure if it is worth 22dolars as it is on STEAM right now. Better wait for 50-75% discount. Expand
  10. Feb 28, 2016
    The idea of the game is excellent at first glance. But after half an hour to play becomes incredibly boring. It does not even save a very interesting story and every possible interaction with the player.
  11. Feb 25, 2016
    "It’s The Most Innovative Shooter I’ve Played In Years" the gameplay is FUN, it makes you feel like a badass. Every level is well made. But sadly, the developers felt the need to give the game a story, a story that is so horrible that it all but completely ruins the game. Super hot is another indie game that is trying way too hard to be philosophical. It very much annoys me that games"It’s The Most Innovative Shooter I’ve Played In Years" the gameplay is FUN, it makes you feel like a badass. Every level is well made. But sadly, the developers felt the need to give the game a story, a story that is so horrible that it all but completely ruins the game. Super hot is another indie game that is trying way too hard to be philosophical. It very much annoys me that games cant just be games anymore, they have to have an immersive story that breaks the forth wall or something. In summary, DON'T BUY THIS GAME. It's about 35$ right now, and it's not worth half that. Especially if you skip the garbage story (which you should) the game will take you 2 hours to beat. My advice is to wait for a sale, get it from family sharing, or somehow obtain the game via the internet legally ; )))))))))))))). Expand
  12. May 15, 2016
    The concept itself is very unique, I've never played a game quite like this. However, there isn't much else going on here. The presentation is very minimalistic and the story tries too hard to be clever. You really need to love the core gameplay or you'll get bored within ten minutes.

It is one of the most innovative shooters I've played in recent years, I'll give it that. Just don't expect anything more. Definitely pick up on sale if you're at all interested.
  13. Feb 28, 2016
    Good innovative game concept. I really enjoyed playing it.
    Interesting artistic style and good gameplay but the campaign is short
    I actually bought it and played it for 100 mins Then i realized i finished the game and could get my money back. Developers invested in new mechanics and elements but they cut it on campaign. Few months ago there was also a game with a good idea, also FPS,
    Good innovative game concept. I really enjoyed playing it.
    Interesting artistic style and good gameplay but the campaign is short
    I actually bought it and played it for 100 mins
    Then i realized i finished the game and could get my money back.
    Developers invested in new mechanics and elements but they cut it on campaign.
    Few months ago there was also a game with a good idea, also FPS, developed good mechanics but failed on campaign because you could beat it in a few hours.
    Still a good game i recommend you to play it.
    Do not do what i have done because i purchased it again. I just tried to see can i get my money back.
  14. Feb 26, 2016
    Un juego que cambia radicalmente lo que conocemos en el mundo de los FPS. El mundo está completamente parado. Tu movimiento hace que puedas jugar. Quizás lo malo es su corta duración.
  15. Feb 6, 2017
    TIER 3

+ As everyone says, it's got a neat gameplay hook that innately feels compelling and is executed very well. ? The game released with relatively little content -- many games get past this with dense quality, but not all of what was presented felt completely polished or totally fun. ? As many also say, there just isn't enough staying power to the content presented, and the game
    TIER 3

? As many also say, there just isn't enough staying power to the content presented, and the game could do with a few more mechanics or more nuanced execution.
    - There is an absurd difficulty spike towards the end of the game that simply feels tedious to handle.
  16. Mar 12, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. SUPERHOT is the most innovative shooter I've played in years!
    SUPERHOT SUPERHOT SUPERHOT SUPERHOT SUPERHOT SUPERHOT SUPERHOT SUPERHOT SUPERHOT SUPERHOT SUPERHOT SUPERHOT
  17. Jun 27, 2017
    SUPERHOT tells you to tell everyone else that it is the most innovative shooter you’ve played in years.

While this is probably true, what it doesn’t tell you is that the game is only about two hours long, is extremely simple, and yet retails for $25. SUPERHOT is a very simplistic game with a very cool central mechanic – time moves at an incredibly slow rate of speed, to the point

SUPERHOT is a very simplistic game with a very cool central mechanic – time moves at an incredibly slow rate of speed, to the point where bullets are crawling through the air towards you as they’re shot. The catch is that when you take actions – picking stuff up, moving around, firing your own weapon – time temporarily moves at normal speed.

Thus, this game is basically like being in bullet time all the time, except when you’re moving.

That is the central conceit of this game, and what little there is revolves around it. As much a puzzle game as a FPS, the real goal of this game is to figure out how to kill all of the enemies which are often coming at you from multiple directions without getting killed yourself. Time progressing at a very slow rate won’t stop you from being gunned down from behind or dying in a hail of bullets down a narrow hallway. Moreover, your own weapons have sharply limited ammo clips and rates of fire, which means that you are constantly having to throw your weapons away (stunning your enemies in the process) to nab new ones.

The game really centers around this – firing your weapon, tossing it (and whatever nearby pick-upable objects you can) at people to make them drop their weapons, grabbing the dropped weapons out of midair, and repeating the process. And in the end, while this is pretty cool in one sense, the game is very limited in another.

There’s only one type of enemy – the red dude – and there are only five types of weapon – pistols, shotguns, assault rifles, baseball bats, and katanas. The pistol fires slowly, the shotgun fires a couple of blasts before you have to toss it away, the assault rifle fires off four bullets in rapid succession with no waiting between bursts, the baseball bat is a bad melee weapon, and the katana is a one-hit kill melee weapon which can be thrown at people to impale them or even slice bullets in half in midair.

All of this SOUNDS really cool, but honestly in practice the game doesn’t feel nearly as cool as it sounds to play. I feel like the central mechanic is really neat, but the limited environments, the limited environmental interaction, the fact that I didn’t have other neat powers (like, say, wall-running or something similar), the fact that the weapons were all kind of samey, and the fact that bullets felt surprisingly slow even in supposed “real-time” all sort of contributed to the game not really feeling much like the power fantasy you’d expect. Rather, it is much more of a puzzle game, about using your attacks in the right order and positioning yourself properly while dodging bullets, as one shot will kill you and force you to start over the (very short) levels.

All in all, the game’s story mode (which is strange and does little to explain itself) takes about two hours to beat, and you’re likely to get bored with the game’s limited mechanics around the point that you beat it. There are challenge and endless modes, but there’s not much more to the game beyond that point, so what’s the point, really?

All in all, this feels like a very short diversion, and the $25 asking price is just not likely to leave you very happy. I got this as part of a bundle, and it was fine there, but as a stand-alone game, this is very much an indie project which feels sort of like a proof of concept for a future game down the line which will be much cooler.

It is somewhat interesting, but it isn’t really all that great, and it isn’t nearly as clever as it thinks it is. Innovative it may be, but it is really the most basic version of the mechanic there is; I hope someone else does something more interesting with the idea somewhere down the line.
  18. Dec 3, 2016
    It's an innovative mix of a shooter and a puzzle which thinks a lot of itself. Unfortunately pretty soon the game becomes a boring trial-and-error grind of maneuvering around flying bullets and running enemies.

The good: - time moves only when you move (but bullets still fly, although slowly, even when time is stopped), an innovative idea! - an interesting system of menus, resembling

The good:
    - an interesting system of menus, resembling that of Norton Commander and DOS. It was fun to just explore every "file" there and see the game of life simulation and other useless stuff

The so-so:
    - laconic, minimalistic graphical design. I didn't like it much but didn't hate it either
    - actions like punching an enemy, taking a gun, firing a gun all take some real time which isn't obvious at first and caused me some frustration in the early levels.

The bad:
    - the levels are just scripted sequences. You mostly stay at the same place, and enemies run from all directions, from behind doors and start shooting at you. This means that you will restart and restart the same level until you know where everyone will appear until you can beat it. Or you can rotate the camera after every step so as to see if anyone new has appeared behind you. Not a very pleasant experience.

Ultimately, this game is very shallow. As soon as the novelty wears off and you "get it", there isn't much left. But it's still worth a look.
  19. Apr 23, 2020
    A unique take on FPS. Innovative combat and fresh way to play the game. Little story and can no super long, but worth your time playing.
  20. Nov 29, 2016
    Pros!:
    -Time moves when you move! What a cool idea
    -Approaching an fps more tactfully than twitchy OKS!: -Does the whole meta thing in the story -environments look the same CONS!: -Took me hour and a half on the first playthrough. Time normally isn't that big for me but for the price, 24.99 when not on sale, that's a little steep. 14.99 and I would have put the length in the ok
    Pros!:
    -Time moves when you move! What a cool idea
    -Approaching an fps more tactfully than twitchy

OKS!:
    -Does the whole meta thing in the story
    -environments look the same

CONS!:
    -Took me hour and a half on the first playthrough. Time normally isn't that big for me but for the price, 24.99 when not on sale, that's a little steep. 14.99 and I would have put the length in the ok section. I recommend picking it up on a steam sale.

CONCLUSION!:
    -I hope there is a sequel or a fullfledged game that spawns from this. Good proof of concept.
  21. Oct 30, 2016
    Fresh and fun mechanics that revolve around managing time as it relates to your movements in space. The game is structured in a sequence of action set pieces that are in their essence, dynamic puzzles that can be solved in a variety of ways. Chaining gun and combat actions with fluidity is entertaining and very satisfying. Can be beaten in about two hours, recommended at a bargain price.
  22. Jan 8, 2017
    Superhot ha dejado una sensación de incertidumbre en su salida. No se ha hablado mucho de él, mas allá de que está "chulo". Cuando el verdadero sentimiento que le queda a todo el que haya jugado, es el de no haber jugado a nada parecido. El juego, ha cogido unas mecánicas tan estancadas como son las de los FPS y ha creado algo más que destacable.

Posee carencias en su sensación de

Posee carencias en su sensación de dinamismo y contundencia de sus físicas, pero aun así es uno de los mejores tapados de 2016.
  23. Jul 20, 2017
    Superhot
    When I move You move
    Superhot is when puzzles meet first person shooters The concept is simple, time only moves when you move… The game is split up into small level and takes around 2 hours to complete though there are stipulation challenges and an endless mode where you start in a random are and try to rack up as many kills as possible, unlocked once you beat the story… you
    Superhot
    When I move You move
    Superhot is when puzzles meet first person shooters
    The concept is simple, time only moves when you move…
    you can pick up items in the environment to throw at enemies to knock weapons out of their hands, grab their weapons, shoot and dodge bullets like the matrix master that you are…
    towards the end of the game youre even able to switch bodies…
    this seemingly over powered ability is balanced by the fact that it forces your targets weapon to break
    and once you’ve killed every enemies in a level the game shows a rundown of everything you just did with no pauses showing you just how cool what you just pulled off really was..
    The game sounds pretty easy but its not..
    Theres a great challenge in targeting the right enemies at the right time making sure youre not going to get shot from behind…
    and once you feel like you’ve got it all figured out the game switched it up on you adding harder weapons varieties to deal with
    And youre going to die a lot trying to figure out the puzzle that is superhot…
    Im not the biggest fan of this level feeling though..
    the world doesn’t feel connected and I feel the experience would’ve been way cooler if this were one continuous world with checkpoints instead…
    but that’s really my only issue with this game..
    the delivery of this game makes it feel pretty cheap and throwaway, when there some addictive frustrating and satisfying moments to be had here
    that asside
    SUPERHOT is the most innovative shooter I've played in years!
    That last bit was a joke…
    that you wont get.. until you play the game…
    I give Superhot a 7.5/10
  24. Mar 2, 2016
    The concept is new and congratulations for comping up with it. However, the execution is kind of meh as the stages are short and too much time is dedicate to "chat" and "story". It will be fun once it gets implemented properly.
  25. Jun 19, 2017
    Intriguing game. Fun and challenging, but ultimately too short for the asking price. It is one of the most original games I have ever played and has a lot going for it in replay ability.
  26. Mar 1, 2016
    to fast boring, but good game, better try it aber its difference from another shooter games, its like portal, your must using your brain geting better better
  27. Feb 27, 2020
    Revolves around one idea that is really fun, but there is not much there other than that idea. Just fun to play once and then be done with it.
  28. Feb 3, 2018
    Very good and innovative gameplay, but it is not only SUPERHOT, but also SUPERSHORT. You can beat this game in 1.5-2.0 hours, although it is a new and very nice experience. It still feels not like the actual game, but a very good tech demo, because of lack of content.
  29. Dec 9, 2016
    Fresh, innovative, to the point, it might be short, but it's very replayble and the gameplay is gorgeous and it has nice mechanics. That being said, the story is forgettable and the color palette made the levels look so similar between one and the other that it can get repetitive at times, but the references and the replay feature makes up for them.

I really recommend to try this thing

I really recommend to try this thing out and I'm really looking forward for a future not-so-budget-limited sequel.
  30. Apr 2, 2017
    Любопытный геймплей в стильной обёртке, с намёками на старый добрый киберпанк, и добротная реализация оригинальных идей сделали своё дело - superhot почти что мгновенно приковал к себе внимание игрового сообщества. Но, хотя впечатление от игры были довольно приятными, послевкусие оказалось столь же непродолжительным сколь необычным.
    Если бы, скажем, superhot был блюдом в ресторане, то это
    Если бы, скажем, superhot был блюдом в ресторане, то это был бы комплимент от шеф повара - вне всяких сомнений удивляющий своей оригинальностью но, призванный всего лишь раздразнить аппетит в ожидании основного блюда.
    И это необходимо понимать.
  31. Mar 14, 2017
    Un juego curioso, divertido y novedoso donde tendremos que matar a nuestros enemigos con los materiales que tendremos por el escenario (armas de fuego, armas blancas y objetos para lanzar) en los distintos escenarios que proponen, todo esto, mientras el tiempo solo se mueve cuando nosotros lo hagamos. Cumple lo que promete, es muy entretenido, y me encanta esa estrategia añadida delUn juego curioso, divertido y novedoso donde tendremos que matar a nuestros enemigos con los materiales que tendremos por el escenario (armas de fuego, armas blancas y objetos para lanzar) en los distintos escenarios que proponen, todo esto, mientras el tiempo solo se mueve cuando nosotros lo hagamos. Cumple lo que promete, es muy entretenido, y me encanta esa estrategia añadida del tiempo.

Dicho esto, es corto (unas dos horas), y su historia es más bien normalita aunque esta muy bien llevada.

Un juego recomendado a todo el mundo que quiera entretenerse un rato.
  32. Apr 6, 2017
    Стоит 799 рублей, проходится максимум за 4 часа. Рекомендую купить на сайте типа zaka-zaka или steambuy. Оценка 5/10 только за оригинальную идею и атмосферу.
  33. May 18, 2017
    recycling xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  34. Apr 5, 2020
    6.4/10
    6.4/10
    Пожалуй, самый необычный шутер из всех, в которые я играл, главная необычность которого заключается в оригинальности геймплея, ведь действительно оригинальных игр в наше время очень мало. Об игровом процессе Superhot сказано уже очень много, и ощущается он действительно интересно, но очень недолго (благо, и сама игра хронометражом не велика). Необычный способ повествования и сюжет могли бы быть интересной фишкой игры, но лично меня эти моменты только отталкивали - хотелось поменьше отвлекаться на сюжетные перебивки и поскорее окунуться в тактический процесс, который и сам по себе оказался не столь разнообразен, насколько я ожидал. В итоге игра кажется не каким-то полноценным революционным продуктом, а скорее небольшим любопытным экспериментом, который может затянуть максимум на 3-4 часа.
  35. Mar 2, 2020
    Cool, fun game with innovative mechanics that doesn't overstay its welcome with an excessive duration.
  36. May 12, 2020
    It's not even a game, more like only 2 hours long pretentious tech demo that is fun at first but gets boring real fast.
  37. Feb 17, 2020
    Un soplo de aire fresco que ya le iban haciendo a los shooters, además de increíblemente satisfactorio.
  38. Jun 21, 2020
    Super Hot es un juego casual, de esos que te descargas cuando no quieres pensar y solo quieres pasarla bien,

las mecanicas son bastante buenas y en un principio te puedes tardar un poco acostumbrandote a ellas.

la historia... practicamente no importa.

lo unico malo es la duracion, que es muy poca.

7.3/10
  39. Aug 25, 2019
    SUPER... HOT

Jogabilidade divertida e inovadora, com varios niveis criativos e referencias a outras obras. Poreeem, um pouco enjoativo.

De qualquer forma, vale a pena baixar!
  40. Aug 23, 2019
    honestly it's a cool concept but very limited graphically. it's a "puzzle"-like shooter, in that the enemy AI only moves and shoots when you move. also, after you shoot you can only reload by moving. like i said, cool concept but cheesy story (i only played a tiny bit) and VERY limited graphics. i wouldn't recommend it for anyone looking for a very immersive game.
  41. Dec 17, 2019
    Fun and new content, Story is not good but playable, music is not exist, game is short unfortunately
  42. Dec 29, 2019
    Cool concept but that's about all the game is. It's very very short. I beat it in just under 2 hrs... and yes I quit out and started the game again to continue after the first part. But they're selling this for $25? It's worth maybe $5-10.
  43. Feb 11, 2020
    This game makes you feel like John Wick. Its too bad there is so little content, once you get through the first story line and credits roll you want more levels and new ideas, but what you get is recycle in challanges and endless arena mode. Overall good basic idea that can be build on.
  44. Jun 7, 2020
    7/10ᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ
  45. Feb 12, 2020
    Its a nice concept but gets boring really quickly, story is cool but not so much and theres not much to do except doing the same thing over and over again.
  46. Mar 24, 2020
    Superhot is a a somewhat innovative game that has a very interesting gimick - time progresses only when you move. Each level is tons of fun and is challenging enough to be interesting. The game is only about 2 hours long, though, so I can't recommend that at its current price of $25. If this were the VR version, the price wouldn't be so bad, but as this isn't that, I can't recommend this game.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 93 Critic Reviews

1. Edge Magazine
    May 1, 2016
    It's a victory for style over substance, in which style smashes substance's head into a million pieces. [May 2016, p.116]
  2. CD-Action
    May 1, 2016
    Superhot makes everything you do look unbelievably stylish, but offers so little content that three hours with the game was enough for me. It needs more varied enemies, a broader arsenal, larger stages. I believe Superhot’s innovative mechanics can be squeezed for more and I’m looking forward to a sequel. [04/2016, p.54]
  3. Apr 28, 2016
    Luckily, the core concept coupled with that gorgeous and impactful art style is enough to warrant our recommendation. Your time with Superhot may be fleeting, but you’ll find every second exhilarating.