8.0

1. Jul 14, 2019
    5 Years later and the game didn't fixed all the performance related issues (fps drops in trials and in cyrodiil) lags in battleground and in Cyrodiil (big pvp area). I have a 1080 ti and a 8700k and the game runs at 20 fps in trials and in group in cyrodiil.

Balancing issues, where Sorcerer and Nightblade are the best overall dps and the best classes for pvp. Zenimax devs have no idea how to properly fix skill as they share both pvp and pve.

Cheaters running in Cyrodiil, using cheat engine. you can find many cheating video on video just type ESO + Cheat.

Graphic glitches, Issues that had been fixed in previous patchs became bugged again as if there is no QA team under Zenimax.

Pay to win mechanics where you can buy cash shop item to:
    speed up you horse speed, stamina and carry
    get all skill points (long farm journey through skyshards)
    level up entire skill trees (to level up mage guild tree for example which is super long)

Loot boxes with the best item drop have like 0.001% chance.

The expansion is getting smaller and smaller. Elsweyr expansion map is smaller than the Orsinum DLC map, it has also less quests and feel much more empty.

The game is made by the same ones how made Fallout 76 as Todd Howard said that Zenimax Studio helped them build Fallout 76.

I've been playing ESO for 4 years now with ESO+ and trying to convince myself that this game will improve with years. That didn't happen.

One issue that had been since the start of the game is animation cancelling where you hit a light attack and before the animation finish follow up with a skill. Zenimax said they were going to fix it. They cannot and thus this bug turned into a feature.

I've cancelled my ESO+ subscription long ago and moved to a better mmo with monthly sub. At least i got for my money.

Unlike ESO where your subscription serves cheaters to play to game for free. So you're paying for them to ruine your game experience.

Never again, I should have know that the game is bad since it went buy to play model from a monthly subscription model.

My advice : don't play the game.
  2. Jul 14, 2019

Pay to win mechanics where you can buy cash shop item to:
    speed up you horse speed, stamina and carry
    get all skill points (long farm journey through skyshards)

Loot boxes with the best item drop have like 0.001% chance.

My advice : don't play the game.

1. Jul 26, 2019
    I thoroughly enjoyed questing through Elsweyr and while I wasn’t looking to start a new class, I am happy I made the Necromancer, as she is certainly the second most fun character to play for me. The class is a blast to heal and DPS on, and I can’t wait to get her into champion level. The addition of dragons was done perfectly, and brings a lot of fun to the game.
  2. Jul 9, 2019
    Elsweyr is a great expansion pack with a lot of new contents, dragons and necromancer. If you haven't play The Elder Scrolls Online yet, this is a great way to enjoy the one of the best MMORPG in market. It is funny, addictive and for moments, epic too.
  3. Jun 19, 2019
    Elsweyr is a great way to start if you haven’t played TESO yet, but it’s also a great expansion for veterans. Tons of content and relevant additions make TESO one of the best MMO available at the moment.