8.8

1. Oct 18, 2019
    I am thoroughly enjoying this party pack so far, joke Boat is hilarious and fun. Don't Push The button is very intense, but incredibly fun once you learn how to play. TMP2 is pretty similar to the 1st TMP except for it's a lot harder. Dictionarium is funny. Role models is where it starts to fall flat, I'd imagine it would be fun if you were in the same room playing with people you know,I am thoroughly enjoying this party pack so far, joke Boat is hilarious and fun. Don't Push The button is very intense, but incredibly fun once you learn how to play. TMP2 is pretty similar to the 1st TMP except for it's a lot harder. Dictionarium is funny. Role models is where it starts to fall flat, I'd imagine it would be fun if you were in the same room playing with people you know, but it just doesn't work on twitch. Expand

1. Nov 19, 2019
    The Jackbox Party Pack 6 brings with it four new games and the sequel to Trivia Murder Party. It’s more polished than the previous releases on launch, but none of the new games are particularly great.
  2. Oct 30, 2019
    Jackbox games have always had a very specific brand of humor that is just plain weird. I don’t mean that in a bad way; I mean that in the wacky, endearing definition of the word. While it is this off-the-way, non-sequitur humor that drives it, but the accessibility of Jackbox Party Pack 6 has something for everyone across a broad audience.
  3. Oct 28, 2019
    The Jackbox Party Pack 6 continues Jackbox's streak of funny, low-key party games without deviating much from their established formula. If you're looking for something fun to do with a group for a couple of hours, you can't go wrong with one of the Jackbox Party Packs. There aren't really any experimental games like Zeeple Dome from last year's collection, but there's plenty worth playing in this year's Pack.