2.2

1. Oct 4, 2019
    I've played GR:Wildlands and i loved it. I've played GR:Breakpoint beta and love it even more and was about to buy the ultimate version of the game as i usualy do with Ubisoft's games.
    I usualy pay an extra 20$ in cosmetics after playing the game to support the game "great game thanks, take my money" BUT the monetization system has gone way too far. You can pay for evrything in this game. I can't support this behavior and won't buy breakpoint.

We, gamers, can't let this become the standard of video games, i'll do my part and boycott it even if i want to play to this game.
  2. Oct 4, 2019
    Trash game. Don’t buy it! The game is unfinished, load with millions of bugs. There’s a main mission that 4 identical dead bodies appears in the same room and another identical one nearby, it’s just way to lazy, and the whole QA team should get fired.
  3. Oct 4, 2019
    Me gustaría poder darle más nota. Es un buen juego pero gamificarlo es ruin. Las microtransacciones son una enfermedad de los videojuegos en la actualidad y la tendencia de ubisoft de hacer RPGs todos sus videojuegos es ya cansina. Si quiero un RPG Loot Shooter me compro un The Division. Ghost Recon Breakpoint debería ser otra cosa, no lootear armas legendarias para desbloquear un camoMe gustaría poder darle más nota. Es un buen juego pero gamificarlo es ruin. Las microtransacciones son una enfermedad de los videojuegos en la actualidad y la tendencia de ubisoft de hacer RPGs todos sus videojuegos es ya cansina. Si quiero un RPG Loot Shooter me compro un The Division. Ghost Recon Breakpoint debería ser otra cosa, no lootear armas legendarias para desbloquear un camo épico en la Isla Volcán, coño. Expand
  4. Oct 4, 2019
    What happened here is the only question that comes to my mind, wildlands was already quite different from the past ghost recon games and more oriented towards casual gamers but it still felt like a well crafted semi realistic military shooter and yet this game took all that was good about wildlands and threw it out the window, if that wasnt enough they felt the need to introduce RPGWhat happened here is the only question that comes to my mind, wildlands was already quite different from the past ghost recon games and more oriented towards casual gamers but it still felt like a well crafted semi realistic military shooter and yet this game took all that was good about wildlands and threw it out the window, if that wasnt enough they felt the need to introduce RPG elements into the game as well as full monetization of said mechanics and if all that wasnt enough the game as of right now is also plagued with just tons and tons of bugs and various other technical issues which makes me feel like this was put together in 6-8 months looking at the state of the game. Overall its not worth it, dont buy it. Expand
  5. Oct 4, 2019
    Alpha and Beta look promising, but this is the new Anthem. Hardly a main story, monetisation of weapons, xp boost, items. There truly no need of playing the actual game, just flash your credit card and there is no reason to waste your time on this game.
  6. Oct 4, 2019
    More donate to god of donates!
    ----------------------------------------------
    -Boring open world
    -Terrible main story
    -Stupid side quests
    -Small number of weapon
    -Very small variety of enemies
    -disgusting control of car, motorbike and other
    -Divine Donatus!
    !!!My idea for new regime PVP for Ubisoft!!!
    Two team 4vs4
    Start match and start donate auction
    Wins team who bet is greater
  7. Oct 4, 2019
    A micro-Transaction filled store-front disguised as a Game, speechless tbh...
  8. Oct 5, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Эту игру можно охарактеризовать тремя пунктами.
    1. Донат наше все! В буквальном смысле можно пройти игру за донат.
    2. Баги уже норма для Ubisoft. Тут они переплюнули даже себя! Что сказать? развиваются, но не в лучшую сторону.
    3. Луууууууут. Много лута непонятно зачем!
    Предыдущая часть была не идеальной, но в нее можно было играть! Я надеялся что в новой части они изменять ситуацию в лучшую сторону. увы
  9. Oct 4, 2019
    Ghost Recon has been a long favorite series for me as I have been playing since it's first title. The series has had its ups and downs with certain titles but Wildlands finally delivered on
    a game that seemed to embody a special operation unit. Yes wildlands had its flaws needing work on things like the friendly AI & vehicle driving mechanics to name a few. It needed work but was still a great game. Breakpoint would have been an easy win and easily a great title just needing to fix some mechanics from the last one and give us some cool stuff to do it up nice.

I loved Wildlands because that's what it was a stand alone game that was different than what was on the market. So Ubisoft had a nice platform to work off of. But they managed to screw that up.... Breakpoint is the Division 2 with a better stealth mechanic & less sponginess w/ enemy ...change my mind!

Breakpoint is a Division 2 clone.
    Here let's look at the features of the Division 2;
    Tighter camera 3rd person camera that you can’t adjust
    Snap to cover
    Loot based system
    Crafting
    Lone wolf no friendly AI
    Required online
    Oh wait sorry that's all Breakpoint

Also the menus have the same feel and layout of the Division
    THEY RUINED Ghosts.

But what really ruined the whole game and takes the experience they were trying to portray and literally blows its own face off is the full online (just like the division) with the community area which happens to be where some missions are. So when I walk into this cave I see 100s of other players that are online right now. So how am I suppose to "role play" or buy the scenario that I'm all alone? There are literally 100s of “Ghosts” in this cave. I mean it's literally an army...an army of ghosts. I felt more isolated in Wildlands than I do in Breakpoint.
    I didn't like Division, I played Ghost Recon Wildlands because it wasn't Division, nor did it feel like it. Not everyone wants the same game experience across every game you make. What is the point of having multiple titles if they are all the same f@#$ing thing?
    Lets not forget the buy your way to the top garbage they have added in here. Yay micro transactions … said no one ever

So to Ubisoft
    F The Division
    F the Train Wreck that is Division's Clone
    Just take your trash you call video games and go to hell. I’m done with your company period.
    oh did I mention F@#K YOU?!

Bonus: Their servers are down so that always online garbage no one can play on their big launch day. WOW you suck ha!

Pro:
    Well they did give us breaching and better vehicle control.
  10. Oct 13, 2019
    A piece of mastertrash. The game is online only, and I cannot get a refund from Uplay when I cannot play it at all.
  11. Oct 14, 2019
    The worst AAA-project, good job Ubisoft! Don't buy it, it is too expensive and this game is ****
  12. Oct 14, 2019
    This game is the dumbest thing i've ever played in my entire life. So many bugs and glitches that destroied the entire gameplay.
  13. Oct 14, 2019
    Don’t buy it!Don’t buy it!Don’t buy it!Don’t buy it!Don’t buy it!Don’t buy it!Don’t buy it!Don’t buy it!Don’t buy it!Don’t buy it!Don’t buy it!Don’t buy it!Don’t buy it! THE BIGGEST FAILURE UBISOFT GG WP UBI YOU KILLED THE BOTTOM
  14. Oct 14, 2019
    Wildlands war definitiv besser. Ich weiß nicht, was dieser Loot-Müll soll. Wozu brauche ich ne bessere Mütze?
    Gegner fallen bei Kopfschüssen um, aber Drohnen fressen einfach mal 2000 Schuss.
  15. Oct 15, 2019
    Crap game, unfinished, unpolished and full of bugs! Gadgets not working, drone not marking enemies, cars blowing out of nowhere, lame AI. Even the last mission is bugged. The worst game Ubisoft ever made! And the last one I'll buy from them!
  16. Oct 20, 2019
    this game is everything that can go wrong when greedy companies try to sell a videogame before it is ready. Full of bugs, game design horrible and story close to 0
  17. Oct 15, 2019
    I have Uplay+ therefore I did not pay for the game. The first thing that hit me was that you can buy EVERYTHING in the game for money. As far as I go, I dont do PvP but clearly this is PvP breaking aspect for new players. You can't go more pay to win than that at this stage.
    If we forget about this for a while I have to say that I enjoy the SP story to some degree but navigation through the menus seems to be super awkward. Every new player I come across struggles with it. Definitely not too self explanatory. In general I like to chill in the game and I can in this one but then I noticed something. ATM it seems that to lvl up the gearscore you need to use the highest gear score equipment, so forget about using that nice build you've got there... keep swapping. It wouldn't be that bad but around gear score 200 you will notice that the drops are now more rare, higher gear score wise. I still remember changing equipment frequently, sometimes getting new gun or armor that had +7 more points. Now that I'm 248 (max is apparently 250)... literally I had more than 50 drops and not a single one was higher that 248. This is an artificial wall to keep you grinding. Also looking back at stealth gameplay they improved it a tiny bit but still you shot one guy and 5 seconds later you have whole base on your back. There are ways around it (no spoilers) and now that I know them, the stealth lost its all meaning.
    What about multiplayer then? Is it as fun as Wildlands? Well, it had few bugs before todays patch, but... (taking a sip of water) now its even worse. One of my mates was invisible (post patch 16/OCT/2019), but dont you worry, only to us, not the enemies. Invisible furnitures and stuff. Loading lags that force disconnects on the host, which is always fun when hes doing the piloting. It got a bit better nowadays, but still happens. Oh yeah, there are enemies you wont be able to shoot (the drunk drones). Every now and then 5 of those bastards starts shooting you. Funny thing is that they stop moving only when you dont look at them. They killed my party few times, and it took me some running and lucky shots to clear them up. ...what else. Well to be honest if someone gives you the game for free, enjoy it, BUT under no condition buy it. I have never seen as many bugs in the game as in this one. Mission notification appearing after each loading into the game... I've seen this things 50 times already. Mission info not marking as read, making you believe there is new update on mission where there is none, and uon relogging you do this again and again and again. Also and this is SUPER IMPORTANT, as no one talks about it. Half of the missions are currently locked!!! Can you freaking imagine, you cannot finish the game because the missions and locked, SINGLE PLAYER missions are locked! I'm not referring here to gear score lock. Literally the missions are locked in full price game?! WTF?!?!?! Do not buy this piece of .
  18. Oct 16, 2019
    The main gripe here not the microtransactions or that its buggy or that the story is bad. It's that Breakpoint doesn't respect your time - like at all. The gameplay is for the most part fine, serviceable - whatever. It is indeed fun to clear out a base like Rambo, but it doesn't carry the game anywhere near long enough for what the game asks you to put in. The gameplay never evolves beyondThe main gripe here not the microtransactions or that its buggy or that the story is bad. It's that Breakpoint doesn't respect your time - like at all. The gameplay is for the most part fine, serviceable - whatever. It is indeed fun to clear out a base like Rambo, but it doesn't carry the game anywhere near long enough for what the game asks you to put in. The gameplay never evolves beyond what you see in the first hour as compared to the fortieth or even ninetieth hour. What you experience in the first couple of hours, will be what you experience for the rest of the game.

And what will you be doing you ask? Running around a boring lifeless map devoid of any interest, clearing bases of largely the same enemy types, persevering through the wholly unnecessary inventory system and awful navigation menus, and talking to characters that just make you want to shoot them in the face. That's it. It’s a game that will take a lifetime to complete, because you’ll likely kill yourself before you finish it.

Avoid or at the very least wait until it's cheap and experience Rambo for a few hours.
  19. Oct 18, 2019
    Mediocre, genérico, caras de cartón, muchos bugs y micro pagos, clásico de ubisoft.
  20. Oct 15, 2019
    Another empty reskin from Ubisoft... And bugs everywhere. This game is meh.. Horrible. I not recommend this s*th.
  21. Oct 17, 2019
    Is Ubisoft trying to put themselves out of business by releasing this poor state and excuse of a game?
    Because they did a fantastic job at doing it alright. It makes me never wanting to bat an eye on a Ubisoft game again.
  22. Oct 22, 2019
    Simply an empty experience without a real story line. I lost interest in the whole game right at the beginning
  23. Oct 14, 2019
    BAD POINTS:
    - The usual unfinished game full of mistakes or think about playing this game only where this game stands out in the cooperative with your lifelong friends will not be the same experience if you go alone.
    BAD POINTS:
    - The way in which you send or execute a mission seems like crap makes you see the main missions as secondary putting, when you open the map you have to select the missions and they are not so flashy I do not see much difference from the main one with the secondary ones.
    GOOD POINTS:
    The good thing is the air of feeling a * ghost * a soldier who moves cautiously and kills all enemies.
  24. Oct 14, 2019
    Ghost Recon Breakpoint really missed a great opportunity to be the next breakthrough game for ubisoft. While the new Assassin's Creed titles brought refreshing new features and exciting new content, Breakpoint convulsively tries to be exciting. What a shame
  25. Oct 15, 2019
    Pay to win pay to Win pay to Win pay to Win pay to win pay to Win pay to Win pay to Win
  26. Oct 18, 2019
    I've been playing for a little over a week now, and whilst I was excited about it initially, I have to say that it is a real disappointment.

There are so many bugs. Most of them are immersion breaking. Bugs in CQB kills resulting in me being killed. Poor lipsync in cut scenes. Bizarre gear loadout changes in cut scenes. For example, I'm wearing a Crye JPC plate carrier and primary weapon is an HK416. So for most of the game I appear to have 4 x HSGI Taco single mag carriers with my 5.56mm mags on the front of the plate carrier. Then in a cut scene it sometimes changes to either having 4 x long straight 9mm submachine gun mag pouches, to no mag pouches and a utility pouch on left and from memory a couple of pistol mag pouches on the right. Weird.

The bivouac system is hopeless. You select to set up your bivouac, get a cut scene of setting up what looks like rope to tie down a tent, but there is no tent. You are sitting out in the open, yet somehow you can magically buy new weapons and attachments and clothing in the store, swap out gear items, sell unwanted items, order cars, trucks or helicopters?! Stupid. Why not just a small hut with a couple of settlers or Outcasts, which would at least make it a little more plausible to conduct trading and get support.

Weapon attachments are poorly done as well. I purchased an ACOG and an Aimpoint T1, expecting to be able to mount on my HK416 AR. But for I can't. But I could attach the ACOG to a shotgun?!?! What the hell? For what reason would Ubisoft do this, especially when they are marketing the game and mechanics as being realistic.

All of this is immersion-breaking, and counter to the idea promoted by Ubisoft that this is a survival type game, you're on your own (until you walk into your main encampment and find there are 10 or so other Ghosts in the community hub area that you have to walk through to get to anything else!!!).

The story is poorly developed. Voice acting is wooden (it sounds like some of the voice actors were just bored). The cut scenes are long winded, lack any sense of drama, and the facial expressions on the characters are flat. Voices cut in and out, and the dialogue is sometimes cheesy beyond belief.

Non-player characters in the wild react in bizarre ways, or alternatively don't react at all. I have walked right up to two individual Outcasts in the wild, and they don't even acknowledge my existence.

The slip and slide thing on hillsides is something many complain about, but I like it. If you're out there in the wild on your own, taking care of where and how you walk is important. If you just crouch before you walk down a hill, you can get down more slowly, but safely. However you can then apply this to walking down a 4-5m rock cliff, and somehow get down unscathed. Silly.

I honestly don't care about the microtransaction stuff. Almost everything you need in the game can be found in the wild or purchased with earned game currency. However I am concerned that the desire to monetise everything in the game has led to really poor choices around game design and gear and so forth. Like a Stetson hat which gives me more protection than an Ops-Core FAST ballistic helmet.

Overall I am frustrated and very disappointed. So much potential, but it feels disjointed and poorly built..
  27. Oct 20, 2019
    DO NOT BUY!!!

This game is a far cry from its predecessor, Wildlands. Ubisoft should be embarrassed with this product, but that's unlikely as they've already demonstrated their willingness to pervert a stellar title series in the name of money and trendiness. The game seems like it isn't even a satisfactory product on its own. In this day and age, it's common for titles to come out
    DO NOT BUY!!!

The game seems like it isn't even a satisfactory product on its own. In this day and age, it's common for titles to come out with some incomplete branches to leave space for DLC. However, Breakpoint seems like a rushed rubber stamp with added flair. I would say it's a sad and disappointing Division/Destiny 2.5. Why the game has to broadcast that you've completed X, Y, and Z tutorial missions every time you load in, I don't know... And why is internet connection required to play single player?

The game handling is cumbersome at best. Vehicle mechanics are poor. Maneuvering behind cover is disorienting and frustrating. Traversing terrain is inconsistent and can be counter-intuitive. The skill tree is quite lackluster and the classes are really just about which weapons you prefer using. The only class that has an ability worth using is probably the sniper with damage and penetration boost. The skill tree, again, is just about boosting certain weapon stats and expanding your inventory.

The inventory wheel itself is very restrictive. Thankfully, you can pause and change out the two actual active items on it. Out of six slots, one is a class item, the other is an infinite med kit, and the other two are passive consumable buffs.

Then, of course, you now have gear score... Which is stupid and pointless. Just like in Division and Destiny, the enemies that start off in the weaker areas scale with you. 10 shots to the face to kill the bad guy at level 1? Still 10 shots to the face at level 100. The only stats that offer any improvement are handling and mobility. Rarity only determines the extra buffs applied to the weapon. I actually picked up an identical weapon with the same buffs, but the gear score was higher... The base gun itself maintains the exact same stats and upgrades are applied universally. Worthless.

Open world environment is standard. Side missions confer no real significance as far as items or any other in-game interactions. You can just scout out distant locations with your drone and just spawn hop all over the place so vehicles are useless anyway. Gear scales with you so you're just as likely to pick up a powerful piece of gear as a random enemy drop as you are from raiding bases and camps for stashes. They felt the need to sprinkle in dialogue options for whatever reason. Rendering is slow and seems about half the distance in comparison to Wildlands. Enemies that are tagged too far when you scout ahead with the drone despawn and then respawn without a tag - especially prevalent with enemy drones. It's just a bunch of wooded and hilly islands with small camps and dispersed compounds - very monotonous and uniform compared to the diverse environments you saw in Wildlands. Occasional convoys are worthless - just mobile chests with escorts.

I'm only playing through it because I bought the piece of junk so I might as well get my money's worth out of it. I rarely buy games at launch, but Wildlands had me hyped up... Faith lost on this one.
  28. Oct 20, 2019
    Ubisoft Team in a nutshell
    "Want EXTP camos? Yes, oh you think you can attain it playing the game! God no! You need to pay an additional $13 CAD to get them!"
    Don't buy this game. I didn't and I wouldn't spend a dime on this game and you shouldn't either. I have played the game, borrowed it from a friend who I told not to buy it. He regrets not listening. Seriously save your money.
    Ubisoft Team in a nutshell

This game is a complete piece of trash, it's buggy, animations are half-assed, half-assed survival features and more bad content. It feels like every gimmicky thing they've added was to mark a check off their checklist. The world interaction is sub-par, especially for a tactical shooter. Loot mechanics to encourage monetization, and to compensate for their bad AI. I played on extreme btw. Anytime I got caught it never felt like my fault like it would in a game like Metal Gear Solid. Not because it's more complex, but because of the prior complaints I've made.

Microtransactions are the worst. Now my microtransaction policy has always been strict. Which for me I don't want cosmetics, pay to win, or any microtransactions in the 3 months of release. Any microtransaction content released in the first 3 months of a game should be in the base game. This goes for all types even cosmetic.
  29. Oct 21, 2019
    Ubisoft that can not be solved and refunded even if you contact us with errors that can not play the game
  30. Oct 4, 2019
    The game's biggest flaw is how incredibly boring it is. The story is just incoherent babbling, there are no characters apart from the main villain, who is nothing special but at least you don't forget him within 30 seconds, and doing the objectives just feels tiresome. Not rewarding or exciting in the slightest. It might be more fun with friends, but if you have several friends all eagerlyThe game's biggest flaw is how incredibly boring it is. The story is just incoherent babbling, there are no characters apart from the main villain, who is nothing special but at least you don't forget him within 30 seconds, and doing the objectives just feels tiresome. Not rewarding or exciting in the slightest. It might be more fun with friends, but if you have several friends all eagerly looking forward to paying 100 bucks for the next Ghost Recon game regardless of its quality just to play it with you, you're probably a streamer or a YouTuber. Who else does this?

Technically it's also a mess, with bugs, crashes, servers going down, performance issues, you name it. It also looks and sounds about half a decade older than Division 2, which is inexplicable. It's like the teams who made these two games were on different planets. Its microtransactions also are well past the "cosmetic" line. You can buy almost everything in the game, but it doesn't really affect multiplayer, so you're basically expected to pay to cheat in a single player game. So if you do that, will the game become fun at least? No, it won't. It still sucks. Honestly, it's not even worth playing for free if you have Uplay+. You will have a better time laying in bed and browsing on your phone than playing this, that's how uninteresting it is.
  31. Oct 4, 2019
    Division, Assasin's creeds, Watchdog.....all the Ubisoft games are all similar somehow...
    Boring predictable main story line with endless soulless side quests. Expensive game price but cant play as they are using potatoes for the server. but good graphic with good optimization.
  32. Oct 4, 2019
    I've played this for about 20 hours now. It has some potential for fun, but is full of bugs. I'll list a few below. There is also constantly the cutscenes where they didn't even bother to record VO for NPCs addressing a female PC. I've seen about 6 cutscenes now where they address my female PC as he. Its laziness. This is not even counting the monetization that is currently in the game.I've played this for about 20 hours now. It has some potential for fun, but is full of bugs. I'll list a few below. There is also constantly the cutscenes where they didn't even bother to record VO for NPCs addressing a female PC. I've seen about 6 cutscenes now where they address my female PC as he. Its laziness. This is not even counting the monetization that is currently in the game.

-Lost the ability to ADS
    -Lost all sound in the game
    -CTDs
    -Lost the ability to use my drone

In its current state I would say pass on this one. I got it with the uPlay+ and I'd be pissed if I payed full price for it.
  33. Oct 4, 2019
    This is trash looter-shooter!!!
    No optimization.
    No immersion.
    No graphics.
    No soul.
    No fresh ideas.
    Monetsization everywhere!
    Always online!

This is just stupid clone of Destiny 2 and Diviision!
    marketer of Ubisoft must die! 50$???!! Are you kidding???
    THIS GAME MUST BE FREE.

Dont buy this ****
  34. Oct 4, 2019
    Wouldn't waste your time. Tons of bugs, servers that don't work even when you are playing solo (should be offline), microtransactions, etc. Not sure why they went such a drastically different route than Wildlands and TOTALLY botched the launch.
  35. Oct 4, 2019
    It's like they took wildlands, took out everything that was fun and added obnoxious survival elements to it. The game is a chore to play. The world is beautiful, but somehow ubisoft forgot to add anything interesting to it, I mean it's basically an empty vast world with nothing but a few facilities here and there. And don't get me started with the **** gear system. I haven't noticedIt's like they took wildlands, took out everything that was fun and added obnoxious survival elements to it. The game is a chore to play. The world is beautiful, but somehow ubisoft forgot to add anything interesting to it, I mean it's basically an empty vast world with nothing but a few facilities here and there. And don't get me started with the **** gear system. I haven't noticed anything notable with different gear. I hate that Ubisoft has started to implement this feature to many of the new titles. I get that it's reasonable in The Division, but seriously why Ghost Recon of all the games. Then the story. What a **** show. So boring, so uninteresting, repetitive missions. Expand
  36. Oct 6, 2019
    Fail.......................................................................
  37. Oct 4, 2019
    Terrible. This word is the only one that comes to mind. Microtransactions, pay to win, multitude of gamebreaking bugs such as falling through textures, getting stuck, dumb and terrible AI, which spawns out of blue or comes through single doors all the time even when they see their "teammates" die in them. This game has nothing to do with Ghost Recon Wildlands, it's just a way for you toTerrible. This word is the only one that comes to mind. Microtransactions, pay to win, multitude of gamebreaking bugs such as falling through textures, getting stuck, dumb and terrible AI, which spawns out of blue or comes through single doors all the time even when they see their "teammates" die in them. This game has nothing to do with Ghost Recon Wildlands, it's just a way for you to burn your money. Skip this trash and forget. I'm giving 1 for the great world tho. Ubisoft has always made great worlds, which as in this case, feel very empty and pointless, but at least they look great. Skip it. Expand
  38. Oct 6, 2019
    Донат просто везде! Pay-to-win система в полном объеме. Ужасное управление транспортом, скучный геймплей. Меню сильно перегружено - ничего не понятно.
  39. Oct 4, 2019
    Grafico mediano pra ruim.
    Bugs diversos
    Jogo de 180 a quase 500 reais e cheeeeeio de microtransacoes. Que horrivel isso.
  40. Oct 4, 2019
    Don't buy this. Full of micro-transactions, a lot of bugs, boring story, AI is dumb. This game is crap and shame on you Ubisoft.
  41. Oct 4, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Excessive monetization system, pay to win, INFINITE glitches and bugs during missions (Objectives desapearing, invisible walls, bugging NPCs, bugging vehicles, graffic glitches and all kinds of horror Expand
  42. Oct 4, 2019
    I REALLY wanted this game to be good. Even as I found more and more things wrong with it, I still played just hoping it would make me love it the way Wildlands did. But it didn't. After almost constant frustration I have to say this game is one of the biggest let downs of a game I've ever seen. The game has potential, the idea of the game is a great one. The execution of said idea,I REALLY wanted this game to be good. Even as I found more and more things wrong with it, I still played just hoping it would make me love it the way Wildlands did. But it didn't. After almost constant frustration I have to say this game is one of the biggest let downs of a game I've ever seen. The game has potential, the idea of the game is a great one. The execution of said idea, absolutely abysmal!

Let's start from the beginning. I woke up bright and early at 5AM where Iive so I could play the game as soon as it came out. There I am watching the Uplay launcher where it says "Coming soon", the clock rolls over to 5 and nothing changes. I close the launcher and reopen it hoping that changes it. Nope. minutes pass by, nothing changes, then hours go by (sooooo glad I woke up early for this) and still nothing. I tried updating by drivers, uninstalling the game and Uplay and reinstalling them both. Still, nothing! Finally about 6 hours after the game released it said "Play" and I was filled with joy. I click play, wait for the logo screens to go by, press space to start... and the servers are down. I look around online to see if I'm the only one having these problems and nope I'm in NO way alone. 2 hours after this the servers are finally up and at this point I had already lost a bit of hope for the game after reading other people's reviews but I wanted to try it for myself.

The very first thing I found was a very lackluster character creator. Literally you get to choose face shape (which also chooses race), eye color, hair style, hair color, and facial hair. That's all! And there aren't many options for these things either. No clothes, no detailed face customizer, nothing.

So I create my character (which took less than 2 minutes) and watch the opening cutscene. As soon as I get to the first playable part of the game I immediately notice the graphics quality has been set to satan's butthole levels of low. Keep in mind I have a 2080 graphics card and tons of Vram and the game looks like it was made 10 years ago. So I get to settings and change everything to where it should be. Cool.

The first few minutes of play involve a lot of changing the controls because WOW are they bad when you first start. There are a lot of buttons that do 2 or 3 completely different things depending on whether you're aiming, prone, or just running. Makes NO sense.

Now let's move onto the actual gameplay because it was only after all of this that I actually got to play at all (8.5 hours after release). This game does combat very well, I will say that. The enemies spread out as they're moving towards you, and generally you have to watch your back a lot. The problem comes when you look at pretty much everything else. The looting system seems cool until in 10 chests you get 5 Dragunovs, 3 M4s, and 2 of the same LMG. The gear system makes no sense as a level 5 bandana protects your head more than a level 4 combat helmet. The car handling and driving controls have no bearing on reality whatsoever. There are many cars that get up to full speed in 1 gear, and your car is either as grippy as an F1 car, or you're spinning wildly out of control, there is no in between. Drones are annoying with how random they are. Plenty of times I would have to stop in the middle of a mission and go hide. I tried shooting one down but within 3 seconds Elites had completely surrounded me and brought smaller drones with them.

Hold on I need to catch my breath.. Done, let's continue.

The daily missions seem cool until you realize right from the start you're getting dailies that say you need to be level TWO MOTHERLOVING HUNDRED to complete. I thought "surely they must be joking, they wouldn't put this on my map if it were impossible" but nah they one shot you. One super annoying thing is the skill/perk system. When I started I got a few skills but realized not much was changing. That's when I realized that half the crap in the skill tree are actually "perks" which are way better but you can only have ONE active at a time and they don't mention this at all. The really stupid part of this system is that to unlock more things to spend points on, you have to spend points in specific categories. What this means is that you'll end up having to spend points on things that you don't want, "perks" you're not gonna use, and things that aren't even really helpful just so that later you can maybe get more useful stuff.

The list goes on and on and on but at the end of the day there's SO much in this game that makes you say "Why? Why would you make it that way? Why would you put that in the game? Did you not test anything?" and by the time you stop to actually look at the game objectively you realize that the game is more frustrating than it is fun. Sure, it has it's moments, as few and as far between as they may be. And I truly hope that in the future Ubisoft do their best to remedy all of the issues with this game. But for now. I'm clicking Uninstall.
  43. Oct 4, 2019
    Let me lead by saying that I loved playing Ghost Recon Wildlands. The world was interesting, the controls felt natural, firing your weapons felt satisfying, the stealth was mostly balanced and the gameplay was fun, even if a tad repetitive.

Unfortunately, Breakpoint is none of these things. The very first thing I noticed as soon as I loaded into the game was the introduction - or

Unfortunately, Breakpoint is none of these things.

The very first thing I noticed as soon as I loaded into the game was the introduction - or rather, lack of one. Sure, there's a advertisement video from the bad guys, but that's it. Then you are straight into the character creation screen. There was nothing to get me actually hooked and interested in what is about to happen. Maybe that would have been alright if I haven't played Wildlands, but I have, and this intro can't even be called a shadow of that one. This pretty much sets the tone for the rest of the game.

By the time I was minutes into the first opening mission, I was already struggling to keep interested. Third person controls are always a hit and miss, with so many considerations that first person simply does not have. I felt Wildlands did a pretty good job. Breakpoint . . . doesn't. Movement is clunky, awkward, and I almost felt like my character had a permanent limp - which I thought was by design at first (because of what happens in the intro mission) but nope. Your character simply moves that way, like an awkward 3 legged llama. And I haven't even started talking about the aiming and shooting mechanics.

I have never had quite so much trouble just shooting through a window. When I walked up to the window in question, the window sill was barely waist high. When I tried to actually aim through the window, however, it felt like I was suddenly a toddler carrying a bazooka. Your character also has a penchant for leaving cover in the worst of situations like . . . say . . . while being blasted at by two gatling guns. Apparently, turning around while in cover (middle mouse button in Wildlands) is too difficult a concept to grasp. It's much easier to move away from the cover and move back into it.

And yes, you WILL be blasted at. If you were hoping for an amazing stealth game with a team of Ghosts, taking out entire bases like . . . well, ghosts, prepare to be disappointed. There are no AI teammates in this game. At all. Apparently, that's something that's coming soon (tm). If you have friends, you can ask them to play with you. If you don't have any, or just hate people, you're gonna have to fight the entire paramilitary force on your own. While technically you can still stealth your way through the entire game, taking out an entire area without raising a single alert has pretty much gone out the window - if you were fighting a bunch of weapon bearing guards.

The problem is, weapon bearing guards are the least of your worries. You see, the thing about this game is the drones. You can't get a headshot on a drone, because they don't have heads. You can't CQC assassinate a drone because . . . again, they don't have heads. Or guts. Or groins. You can't even snipe a drone because it took me 3 shots to kill one - and that's with the right sniper rifle for my level, because yes. This game now has item levels.

Drone are everywhere in this game. Like every other enemy you face, they have levels. Unlike every other (human) enemy you face, you can't kill them with one hit - so if you wanted to challenge yourself by going to a late game area, good luck. They are there to act as bullet sponges in a way human enemies can't. Not only do items have levels, items also have qualities. If you've ever played Division or Division 2, this is the same thing. You almost certainly will get into a fully fledged firefight - even if you are Deadshot with 100% accuracy. I think that's gonna be a "nope" to the stealth.

If you've ever played the Division, then you might remember being able to see other players in the "common" bases. That's now the case for Breakpoint. It's no longer a single player game with coop available. It's a multiplayer game that can be played in single player.

All of that, and I haven't even talked about the many, many technical issues many players have reported. I haven't mentioned them because, well, I haven't actually experienced any. That's unfortunately the only positive feedback I can give about this game right now.

This game is an atrocity bearing the Ghost Recon name. It's pretty much the Division 2.5, rather than a good successor to Wildlands. Everything that made Wildlands fun has been stripped out, but don't worry - you can buy these in the in game shop.
  44. Oct 5, 2019
    Игра просто полная параша, впрочем как и вайлдлендс...
  45. Oct 4, 2019
    Don't buy this game. Pre-alpha build. Toom much bugs. And gameplay like mobile game. Micro transaction for everything.
  46. Oct 4, 2019
    UBISOFT IS THE NEW EA
    I have pre-ordered this game (Gold edition $100), and after that, I'll NEVER pre-order a Ubisoft game Again.
    UBISOFT IS THE NEW EA
    Besides the texture quality, this game is WAY behind the Wildlands, Poor plot, ugly Graphics, BUGS, TONS of BUGS. We know that Ubisoft is known for bugs, but they have the ability to create massive open worlds in a short period of time, but this game is terrible, the micro-transactions are disgusting, you can buy time-savers and even skill points. It's really sad seeing a game with a huge potential being destroyed by Ubisoft Greed for profit.
    Gameplay is repetitive,
    Vehicle control is way worse than the previous one (That was really bad).
    i don't have enough words to say how bad this game is
  47. Oct 4, 2019
    **** macrotransactions aka "RPG" elements ruin the game
    unpolished, empty repetitive world
    not worth 60€ may be 20€
  48. Oct 5, 2019
    Unfinished, bug ridden, un-polished, dated which has been built around a free to play model and not enticing game loops. Open world is uninteresting and cheap. Everything seems like a cost saving tactic: the lack of character lines so they don't make sense, dire physics, and even a step back from Wildlands which had it's faults.

Endless padding...Missions constantly send you 10k away.

Endless padding...Missions constantly send you 10k away.

Pointless levelling system - as they made money from Assassins Creed Origins boosters. Level 30 Beanie's for F&^&s sake!?

Made without any passion whatsoever, just another infinished product to ship.

And it's upsetting, because a great game could be built within this framework. But Ubisoft are becoming a joke.

Cancelled Uplay + because of this. I'm done.
  49. Oct 5, 2019
    Here is a list of redeeming qualities:

And so, the game is just bad. The microtransactions exceed that of a free to play.
  50. Oct 5, 2019
    Wow.. just wow.. I really love the Ghost Recon series, especially Wildlands, but this game is totally trash! Ubisoft just killed an amazing franchise!
  51. Oct 5, 2019
    Ubisoft are greedy and F*****G disgusting because this is a Pay-To-Win $60/$100 game of utter s**t and the way they abuse the Tom Clancy Licence is just sad and am sick of it so guys do not buy this Beta Test garbage because your better off saving your money and the story line is just terrible the side quests are repetitive the controls on the Vehicles are a joke and the micro transactionsUbisoft are greedy and F*****G disgusting because this is a Pay-To-Win $60/$100 game of utter s**t and the way they abuse the Tom Clancy Licence is just sad and am sick of it so guys do not buy this Beta Test garbage because your better off saving your money and the story line is just terrible the side quests are repetitive the controls on the Vehicles are a joke and the micro transactions my god they trying to make you look stupid and forcing you to waste your money so don't fall for it and you will keep getting a lot of crashes so F**K you Ubisoft and F**K Ghost Recon Breakpoint -_- Expand
  52. Oct 4, 2019
    Complete garbage.

Complete garbage.

Graphics remind of a 2007 game (I play on GTX1080 Ultra settings): Everything is so low detail and has that wet effect even if it is sunny. Character models are disgusting up close (zooming with scopes you realize your fingers have no details like fingernails etc). Anything not on the menu screen is low-res. It seems like they only paid attention to the weapons only when you view them through the menu, not in-game. The world is low detail and a disaster.

A copy of Division: They copied the Division formula and everything is online, there is a HUB you see others (all look the same because character creation is limited to 6 presets).

Atrocious character customization: There are only a few presets to choose from. All look ugly. You can't change anything on them except hair style (not even colour!).

Voice acting is laughable. Lip sync is non existent and all over the place.

Story starts garbage and is highly uninteresting.

All characters are unmemorable and look like a joke.

Microtransactions are EVERYWHERE. Anything you see has a paywall in front of it. The game is a joke costing 50euro for the Standard Edition (and ludicrous 100euro for Ultimate) and yet you have to spend a fortune in-game for weapons, cosmetics, boosts.

A HUGE disappointment by Ubisoft. If Wildlands was 8/10, this one is definitely a 2/10.
  53. Oct 4, 2019
    At this stage you’re no longer buying a game but an online game. This game was designed from the ground up for one singular goal: monetization. Honestly it’s should be free to play
  54. Oct 4, 2019
    Absolute abomination! The biggest scam in the gaming industry. Predatory Micro-Transactions on top of 100 euros special editions! As if that wasn't bad enough, they have also butchered the gameplay, it is inferior on so many levles to past installments! If that wasn't bad enough, there is also a large amount of bugs and glitches. On top of all this, the game isn't optimized and runs veryAbsolute abomination! The biggest scam in the gaming industry. Predatory Micro-Transactions on top of 100 euros special editions! As if that wasn't bad enough, they have also butchered the gameplay, it is inferior on so many levles to past installments! If that wasn't bad enough, there is also a large amount of bugs and glitches. On top of all this, the game isn't optimized and runs very bad :( There is not a single positive thing I can think of, this is truly the "BREAKPOINT" for this franchise, it is dead, truly disgusting what they have done. Expand
  55. Oct 4, 2019
    This game is so broken you would think it was made by Bethesda. The story is almost nonexistent and what exists is very boring, the are TWO characters in this story, TWO, and one of them is you. The bugs are unbelievable, you fall off the map, the physic in this game is AWFUL, looks like a PS2 game, AI looks like something from Oblivion, enemies get trapped in objects, spawn in front ofThis game is so broken you would think it was made by Bethesda. The story is almost nonexistent and what exists is very boring, the are TWO characters in this story, TWO, and one of them is you. The bugs are unbelievable, you fall off the map, the physic in this game is AWFUL, looks like a PS2 game, AI looks like something from Oblivion, enemies get trapped in objects, spawn in front of you, they also teleport. They didn't even bother to make different models for enemies, I think they only have THREE models for enemies. You will see the same enemy with the same face 300 times in the game, even Goldeneye 64 has more models than this sixty-dollar game. Microtransactions are aggressive, with lootboxes, in-game currency, blocked content. Literally everything I hate about a video game exists in this game, DON'T BUY THIS GARBAGE! Expand
  56. Oct 4, 2019
    Sadly the PC version does not do any better when it comes to optimization than the PS4 version.
    The main points of PS4 review still stand (duh), bad story, horrible writing, RPG light mechanics no one wanted, MTX mechanics that are an insult, etc.
    But considering that I get to write two reviews, I might as well add a few more points. So, hey, did anyone else notice how the game cant

So, hey, did anyone else notice how the game cant stay consistent with its own story right away? I mean we crash land on the island, being one of the few surviving ghosts and need to get reinforcements, but at the same time we see the hub being filled with other ghosts. How does that make sense from a story perspective? Right, it doesn't.

Lets also talk enemy AI, its horrible. I am not sure if they put any work into it at all, considering the enemies in the Division 2 are a lot smarter. Or F.E.A.R. and that game was released in 2005. Enemies in that game reacted to my flashlight, meanwhile in this game you shoot someone and the guy next to him reacts in classic Skyrim fashion.

What else? Whats up with that plane that flies over you from time to time that, when it spots you, instantly spawns two drones and enemies to hunt you down? Who thought that was a good idea? I get that you are being hunted, yes, but this is the laziest implementation I can think of. This is like the forced cut scenes in Far Cry 5.

All in all, I hate to rate this game low. The foundation is great, its fun. But that fun is ruined and killed by everything else that isn't great or fun,
  57. Oct 5, 2019
    Hardcore Ghost Recon? Not even close, what a joke. This game not only runs horribly but the half baked story is almost difficult to continue to play. Breakpoint is loaded with micro transactions, horrible dialogue, p2w menus, a clear downgrade from Wildlands. Don’t buy this game or support this developer. They given us trash games every single time without fail since Far Cry 3.
  58. Oct 5, 2019
    плюсы:
    нет
    _________________________ Минусы -Убрали микротранзакции, чтобы добавить попозже -нет кнопки: заплатите 59,99$ чтобы перейти к финальной катсцене -РПГ элементы тут ради галочки, любой противник падает от одного попадания в голову, даже рейд босса можно пложить двумя ЭМИ гранатами -мало пушек, -скучный, пустой, открытый мир -физика транспорта как в первом Watch dogs 1
    плюсы:
    нет
    _________________________
    Минусы
    -Убрали микротранзакции, чтобы добавить попозже
    -нет кнопки: заплатите 59,99$ чтобы перейти к финальной катсцене
    -мало пушек,
    -скучный, пустой, открытый мир
    -физика транспорта как в первом Watch dogs 1
    -бессмысленные системы из выживастиков, которые скорее бесят, чем способствуют вовлечению
    -СКУКА СКУКА СКУКА СКУКА СКУКА СКУКА СКУКА СКУКА СКУКА СКУКА СКУКА СКУКА
    -поддержка игры будет состоять в течении АЖ 4 РЭЙДОВ

игра говно,автор быдло. 0/10 микротранзакций
  59. Oct 5, 2019
    This game isn't even good enough to be awful. It is a microtransaction- infested, buggy, unplayable mess. That I get barely any play time on because the online servers for the CAMPAIGN kicked me out for a few hours. Well that just does it then, hm?
  60. Oct 4, 2019
    Full of bugs with pay to win monetization , same copy paste again n again what a waste of time
  61. Oct 4, 2019
    I bought this game in California (Pacific Daylight Time) 10/3/19, the game released on 10/4/19 today, they refused to give me any pre-order items. Like excuse me? Even when I was in the Uplay store it said, "Preorder Now", not "Buy Now".. sooo yah. False advertisement, and petty.
  62. Oct 4, 2019
    This game was literally made from the ground up, so that micro-transactions can be implemented in a huge way. This is shown by the rpg elements(gear lvls) and the social hub. The game has shown to have so many problems, the AI enemy being stupid and not a challenge, the 'survival element' they advertised being non existent, the missions being dull and repetitive, and the pay to winThis game was literally made from the ground up, so that micro-transactions can be implemented in a huge way. This is shown by the rpg elements(gear lvls) and the social hub. The game has shown to have so many problems, the AI enemy being stupid and not a challenge, the 'survival element' they advertised being non existent, the missions being dull and repetitive, and the pay to win micro-transactions.... In addition, the world feels empty compared to Wildlands, yes i know the story is different but still it just feels empty with the lack of civs. This core of the game is not a ghost recon game. This game is a combination of destiny, division and Wildlands. For me Wildlands was a great game if you played with a good group of friends. I was hoping they would add on to what they did with Wildlands and make it better, but sadly they went the other direction and failed with BreakPoint. The game itself does not know what it is, is it a realistic shooter? is it a looter shooter? is it an RPG? The developers tried to implement so many different elements into the game so that they could add allot of micro transactions. This mutilated form of a ghost recon game resulted in its breaking point. Expand
  63. Oct 4, 2019
    Typical Ubisoft. Clumsy gameplay, dumb plot, lots of chests. It's not ghosts, it's metrosexuals who are looking for clothes all over the island.
    Let's look at the game in a year, when all updates come out. In the meantime, the game is 40% ready.
  64. Oct 5, 2019
    Yup... Ubisoft did this again, the put numbers and colours into vests and guns just to make you pay not only twice but many MORE times, oneshots from upper-leveled enemies are included. Ultimate Edition? Nope - you will pay for each piece of game, real impudence must I say. It's some kind of craziness - you can buy for real money almost ANY stuff in the game! Shame on you Ubisoft! ShameYup... Ubisoft did this again, the put numbers and colours into vests and guns just to make you pay not only twice but many MORE times, oneshots from upper-leveled enemies are included. Ultimate Edition? Nope - you will pay for each piece of game, real impudence must I say. It's some kind of craziness - you can buy for real money almost ANY stuff in the game! Shame on you Ubisoft! Shame UbiDrones! Don't buy this game. Expand
  65. Oct 4, 2019
    Could someone explain to me how can critical review award 85? Are they beeing paid or just plain stupid?

This game is massive mess and a disgrace to Ghost Recon franchise. I would really love this type of games to be reviewed by people who understand the genre, so they can acutally remove a huge portion of points for: - LOOT - Spongy drones which can actually be killed with gun

This game is massive mess and a disgrace to Ghost Recon franchise.

- LOOT
    - Spongy drones which can actually be killed with gun fire LOL!
    - Social HUB which has no purpose and is immersion brekaing
    - for incredibly bad character movement!
    - for trash PVP which is even worse than GW in Wildlands!

I could go on and on, but you knou what I mean.

This game is a massive downgrade from Wildlands. Instead of improving the formula which actually worked in a way and needed several improvements they made AC Odyssey piece of gabage 2.0.

Rating this trash higher than 6 if you are really a fan boy is straight stupid and reviewer like this should really reconsider his job. For me its 3 as it really is a disgrace to Tom Clancy title and monetization on top of it makes it the worst game I have seen in years.
  66. Oct 4, 2019
    This game is a complete disappointment after the success a wildland. As many reviews already talk about micro transaction, I won't talk about it, just keep in mind that all the game is built around it.
    Let's talk about the game play.
    Let's talk about the game play.
    First, where are the ghosts? (I mean your teammate not the ghost you see in ghostbuster) All the previous Ghost Recon game in the franchise that I play is about being part of a team. Like in advanced warfighters or wildland. The explanation of developers said it’s to make you feel alone behind the line. Hum like all the previous game I assume, we feel stuck behind the line with your team, it’s even more stressful because you’re in charge of their life. And if the goal is to make you feel alone, why is their multiplayer coop, and all the advertising was made displaying a team of for… I suppose that the real reason is that developing team IA was too expensive and too much time consuming, let make a market instead. So here we are with the same game mode as “The division” but with lack of talent.
    Secondly, this game is fu**ing slow! Each action takes too much time to perform with the slowest animation I have ever see. It’s just frustrating when you’re engage in combat and you need to fast disembark, or just climb over a tiny wall….
    Finally, this world feels empty and lifeless... The choice of putting the action on an imaginary island why not. But after the huge work made in wildland to bring life in a fake Bolivia world this new island seems dead. There is no activity in the settlement and town. Okay the island in under martial law, but the few amounts of PNJ you meet seems to just have lose their soul.
    To be fair this game brings interesting new features like the stamina management, the climb and falling mechanism (that make the 1 point instead of 0). But everything else seems undone, the global quality seems very poor for a AAA games. This game is just a money maker surfing on the success of the previous opus.
  67. Oct 4, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is schizophrenic.
    -You're all alone, on an island. But you're surrounded by friendly spec-ops in the base?
    -You're a badass SF guy/girl... but u need help learning how to attach things to ur gun?
    -You stalk your prey; quietly sneaking up for the kill, and "oh look a flower I'll pick that for tea later"?
    Ubisoft took a dump on the Ghost Recon brand.
  68. Oct 5, 2019
    Absolutely horrible.
    The game is a payment terminal disquised as Ghost Recon.
    + Breakipoint is full of bugs and the gameplay is worse than earlier games in the series.
  69. Oct 6, 2019
    This game showcase exactly what is bad with the gaming industry today. They are great in marketing the game but it shows nothing about what the game will be like. The game feels like a skeleton with no soul put into it. The graphics are decent but far from good on my RTX 2080. It is mainly go here and go there. So empty and by far one of the worst games I have ever played. It isThis game showcase exactly what is bad with the gaming industry today. They are great in marketing the game but it shows nothing about what the game will be like. The game feels like a skeleton with no soul put into it. The graphics are decent but far from good on my RTX 2080. It is mainly go here and go there. So empty and by far one of the worst games I have ever played. It is facininating that game companies can create so bad games and still make a lot of money. And they fool people who don't know any better and waste their money on this. Expand
  70. Oct 5, 2019
    have you ever brought the game and the sheer loading time made you wanted to refund the game. Well, this is that game. It's filled with MTX's.My real problem was loading time and really I mean really slow menu (sometimes it felt like browsing on dial-up connection), disconnected servers, blurry graphics. and the horrible character movements, With movement you can feel that this was meanthave you ever brought the game and the sheer loading time made you wanted to refund the game. Well, this is that game. It's filled with MTX's.My real problem was loading time and really I mean really slow menu (sometimes it felt like browsing on dial-up connection), disconnected servers, blurry graphics. and the horrible character movements, With movement you can feel that this was meant for consoles and not Keyboard and mouse. Expand
  71. Oct 5, 2019
    Ubisoft took everything that was good about Wildlands, reskinned it, added a game glitches and terrible voice acting, then tied it all together with a flimsy joke of a storyline. They have delivered utter garbage and this game is a clear money grab and a huge step backwards for the franchise. Totally patronising to any serious gamer.
  72. Oct 9, 2019
    Wow, bow-wow of a game. Save your money, this is a micro-transaction milking grind fest of a game with a beautiful rendered but totally lifeless world. For PvE, enemy AI is just atrociously bad, worst I have ever seen in a game except maybe Diakatana (dating myself).

Save your money, DO NOT BUY THIS GAME.
  73. Oct 5, 2019
    for that kind of money, such a piece of an unfinished game, with bugs, and even with the store inside. Hackwork
  74. Oct 4, 2019
    Trashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh&hhhshjfjfjfhfjfjfjjfjcjckfkfjfjfkfkfkfjfjcjcjcjc
  75. Oct 6, 2019
    Worst game I think I've played, especially for a AAA release. Wildlands is a much more refined game and that's two years old. Running this game on a RTX2070,I may as well be running it on a GTX780. The textures are really low fidelity. You can clearly see squares on most items, I think Minecraft has better resolutions. Characters look like plastic, so shiny, you can almost see the worldWorst game I think I've played, especially for a AAA release. Wildlands is a much more refined game and that's two years old. Running this game on a RTX2070,I may as well be running it on a GTX780. The textures are really low fidelity. You can clearly see squares on most items, I think Minecraft has better resolutions. Characters look like plastic, so shiny, you can almost see the world reflecting off their skin.

Game movement feels juddery and very sporadic, almost to a point where you feel like you're detached from the character.
    The further fact that you can buy your skill levels puts it on a par with Star Wars Battlefront 2. The game is littered with micro transactions. Don't expect to get too much enjoyment from this game, it is clearly an attempt by uplay to make money from nothing. I'm glad I didn't buy the whole game and used uplay+ to try it out, otherwise I would have been £50 in the hole for something I uninstalled 2 hours after installing.

Such a shame, I was really looking forward to this one. For such a large company and a great franchise, this one really falls below par.
  76. Oct 4, 2019
    Save your money. It's basically a store, not a game. Also if you do ever get to the gameplay, it's ugly, buggy, and boring
  77. Oct 4, 2019
    Laughable writing, dull future tech setting, comical animations, some of the worst AI i've ever experienced, bad acting, repetitive missions, bugs galore, empty & uninteresting world, completely unnecessary rpg & looter shooter elements turning the game into every other ubisoft game, bad vehicle mechanics (mainly helicopters & bikes), clunky controls, pointless & annoying survival element,Laughable writing, dull future tech setting, comical animations, some of the worst AI i've ever experienced, bad acting, repetitive missions, bugs galore, empty & uninteresting world, completely unnecessary rpg & looter shooter elements turning the game into every other ubisoft game, bad vehicle mechanics (mainly helicopters & bikes), clunky controls, pointless & annoying survival element, constant detection & annoying bullet sponge drone enemies, textures & particles looking like PS2 era, completely out of place social hub on an island you're meant to be alone on (to pressure 12yr olds into buying cosmetics to show off) & of course, the fact that this full price game has so distinctly been designed from the ground up to sell as many micro-transactions as possible. Disgusting.

All they had to do was make Wildlands 2. Improve on things but In a new real-world location with a deeper & realistic story.

(Anyone that gives this game a 10 either hasn't played it or must adore Fallout 76 or Anthem).
  78. Oct 6, 2019
    За такую цену столько багов и донаааата. Нет, спасибо!
  79. Oct 4, 2019
    Amazing how bad this game is. Don't play it even if you get it for free, a huge waste of time.
  80. Oct 5, 2019
    Bland world, repetitive busy work tasks, terrible ai, crappy physics, ugly graphics, microtransactions up the wazoo. This game is just terrible.
  81. Oct 7, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. В этой игре однообразно все от миссий до лвл-дизайна( просто все сделано под копирку) , не нужная система лута, не нужная система выживания и т.д. Я не советую играть в эту игру никому. Expand
  82. Oct 5, 2019
    Участвовал в бета тесте и желания больше смотреть на эту серию Ghost Recon больше нет!
  83. Oct 5, 2019
    This game is a piece of junk. I bought 2 copies and wish I could get my money back. These greedy people at ubisoft need to be shut down for releasing something like this. This game is incomplete. Who ever at ubisoft was in charge of this game should come out and apologies and buy back this junk from everyone he just robbed.
  84. Oct 5, 2019
    Cons:

Big, beautiful open world with basically nothing to do. There are enemies and camps scattered everywhere, but they are just there to try to convince you that the open world is not completely useless. Typical Ubisoft open world, but this time it is much worse than previous ones. Microtransactions. Part of cosmetics are purchasable using ingame currency, and part of them can ONLY
    Cons:

Microtransactions. Part of cosmetics are purchasable using ingame currency, and part of them can ONLY be purchased in Ubisoft store. Moreover, there are "time savers" purchasable with real money in the store that allow you to skip certain amount of grinding. Since publisher wants to earn money, it is extremely likely that the game is designed to be utterly grindy so that people are urged to purchase time savers to skip to the fun part.

Gear score and tiered loot. Before any "one shot headshot kills everything" counterargument, I finished the main campaign with GS 50, so I know well about that. From technical perspective, the problem with GS is that it is tied to enemy perception, so if your GS is lower than theirs, they can just magically see you far away. From immersion perspective, it is utterly garbage. No idea why a bonnie hat provides more protection than a FAST ballistic helmet. They could have made this a little bit better. Helmet provides resistance, bonnie hat provides mobility and concealment etc. Ghost Recon, from this point on, will never be a hardcore military tactical shooter. My assumption is that it is added in to artificially expand the limited gameplay. Developers' lame defense suggests that it is implemented to create variety in players' builds. It is a lie. Variety can be created in a million ways, such as unique perks, skills, meaningful attachments, deeper gun modification, etc.

Guns. In a tactical shooter game, basically nothing is more important than the gun. In this game, TAC-50 uses .338 rounds instead of .50, and MP7, one of my favorite submachine guns, uses 9mm rounds instead of the iconic 4.6mm. When a game about using guns screws up the gun, good job.

A game built around microtransactions. This game uses many methods to either force players to socialize or keep players online as long as possible. The game has a social hub, which is not only immersion-breaking but also useless. It presumably forces players to purchase cosmetic items to show off to strangers. Battle reward system is placed in the game so that players feel the need to log into the game everyday, therefore they have a better chance of making a purchase in the store.

AIs are bad. Not as bad as those in betas, but still bad.

Bullet sponge drones. Well, developers have to do something to justify the lame tiered loot and GS system.

Muticam locked behind raid. Basically developers way of saying "Please stay in the game. I know the game is bland and boring, but, please, you will one day get your favorite multicam." People are forced to grind for GS to participate in raid to get multicam.

Pros:

Graphic. I never doubt Ubisoft's ability to make a beautiful open world. Graphic in this game is awesome.

Prone camouflage is a good idea, and nicely executed. It is satisfying to see my character just "melt" into the ground while pointing my gun forward, like a sniper waiting for his/her prey. That is awesome, especially when you use the game to capture interesting picture.

Movement. Besides some inconsistency migrated from Wildlands, such as you suddenly cannot vault over or climb up something (with full stamina FYI) while you can do that to identical things. Movement system is pretty good assuming character is carrying a 50 kg backpack. Sliding downhill is fun, but the fun stops when sliding downhill screws up my control scheme. But this bug will likely be fixed easily.

*Stared at the screen for 10 minutes and admit that those 3 are the only pros I can come up with*

All in all. The game is raw. It feels like that it should have been baked for a few month more to both iron out glitches and add something interesting. The game can be fun if you are not a hardcore GR fan starting the first game in the series. I just hope one day, Ghost Recon can return to its root. Not all games need to look the same, play the same, and feel the same. There are looter shooters out there, and let them be looter shooters. Please do not just smash looter shooter genre into Ghost Recon, especially if executed this poorly.

My English is kinda crappy, sorry about that.
  85. Oct 4, 2019
    Think Assassin's creed Odyssey with guns and drones instead of swords and an eagle, add to that it's always online and if their servers are down, you can't play. I honestly don't care about the massive amount of micro transactions they shovelled into it because I won't ever spend my money on them.
    If this had been on steam I would have requested a refund
  86. Oct 4, 2019
    Gameplayand story are hit and miss
    RPG elements are useless and has no point there other than sell microtransactions
    and oh boy the microtransactions
    are so bad at this game one of the worst i have seen. Just skip this game and teach ubisoft
    that we won’t take this bull****. Jon Bernthal is awesome tho but script does not give him much to work with
  87. Oct 4, 2019
    Do not buy this nonsense, Ubisoft broke the next bottom and once again proved that they do not know how to make games
  88. Oct 20, 2019
    I couldn't play the game at the release day because of "error silent 1000b." Now after I spent some time in I can say that the game looks awesome. Not only graphics with occasional popping (which is normal for very big world without loading screens) but also islands design are fantastic in my opinion. Also sound is very good. The option of playing alone without AI companions or even aI couldn't play the game at the release day because of "error silent 1000b." Now after I spent some time in I can say that the game looks awesome. Not only graphics with occasional popping (which is normal for very big world without loading screens) but also islands design are fantastic in my opinion. Also sound is very good. The option of playing alone without AI companions or even a quest markers and just relying on clues is also welcome. All ferment around micro transaction doesn't matter for me as I have no plans to play it PvP, but I know it has to stop in every game. There is tons of loot, customisation, upgrades and abilities. Optimisations isn't bad either. I play it in 4K on high and have around 45 fps on i7 7700 and 1080ti. Now bad things:
    -changing your gun every 5 min to higher gear score is ridiculous,
    - cut scenes are literally cut,
    - some textures especially during conversations are bad,
    - AI is stupid,
    - dialogues are cringe,
    - story could be better,
    - some small bugs.
    This is not a Tom Clancy's game ,but open world, really good looking looter shooter that tries to be Destiny, Borderlands and Ghost Recon at the same time. Overall game isn't that bad as some people say. Update - from 20 of October the game crashes every 10 minutes which makes it unplayable. DO NOT BUY. You have been warned.
  89. Oct 9, 2019
    This game is bad. There is no way around it. I was a bug fan of wildlands and for me it feels like Breakpoint is a step backwards in every possible way.

I don't really have a problem with the in game microtransactions. I know it's annoyed a lot of people but the guns and attachments are unlockable in the same way as in wildlands, and haven't been made any harder so I do believe these really are "time savers". The other purchases are cosmetic and frankly if people are buying them, then they are the problem and the reason developers keep putting them in games.

Now for breakpoint as a game.

The good:
    The gun combat at long range is mostly the same as wildlands. I did notice a bug where the visual indicator of the shot, and where the shot landed was wildly different at range but this only happened once.

Thats it for the good.

The bad:
    You need to always be online, but the servers undergo constant maintenence and disconnect frequently, leaving the game unplayable.

No AI teammates. These have been replaced with a consumable sync shot drone. The cynic in me believes this could be to encourage people to buy microtransactions crafting materials. Luckily its not difficult to find most consumables while going about the game.

Graphics. They are just horrible. Lots of pop in, bad animations, muddy textures, wildly swaying grass for no reason, the darkness in the game just doesn't work. It's hard to explain but everything just goes haywire.

Gameplay. This is where it really let's itself down. The cover system automatically finds cover when crouched. In theory. In practice it just doesn't work. In close quarter it will get you killed. Over and over.

In single player you can unlock a skill to let you self revive, however since it's single player, the enemies who killed you have nothing else to look at. By the time you revive and go through the animation, they have killed you again.

Missions are bland and all play out the same way. Go here, hold a button, go here, hold a button. This is not much different from wildlands, but the npc giving you instructions in wildlands gave the missions more life. If breakpoint all in mission instructions are generated from text documents. It's just boring.

Mission breaking bugs are present in the majority of missions. As an example, last night I had to break prisoners out of a prison. I did this, escorted them to the safe zone. Nothing happened. I noticed that one of the prisoners was still stuck 600m away. I decided to ask the prisoners who were already at the safe zone to wait, at which point a mission fail triggered, saying I'd left a target behind.

The script and voice acting is horrible, with the exception of Jon Bernthal. A lot of the dialogue doesn't make sense. The script is very B movie, which would be fine if this was EDF, but it takes itself too seriously for a script this bad to work.

The weapon/equipment level is pointless. It possibly effects your ability to take out drones, but since headshots are still one hit kills its pointless. The game would be much better without it.

The social hub area has no reason to exist. You play as a stranded marine in need of backup, but the social area is filled with many many other marines in the form of other players. It makes no sense in relation to the plot and having other players in the hub serves no purpose (except possibly allowing a player to show off all their microtransaction cosmetics?)

The vehicle handling is some how worse than wildlands. They explode for no reason.

The drones. The drones are a nightmare. Every now and then a uav flies over and you have to lay in the dirt. If it sees you it summons more drones. I really don't see why they added this to the game. The drones are clearly the justification for the weapon level system, but for me they are just another aspect ruining the game. They were definitely designed with multiplayer in mind. Infact, it feels like the whole game was.

Enemy AI is even worse than wildlands. In close quarters they funnel through the same choke point like fish in a barrel. At range they stay still when you've blown their comrade's head off. If they do run off they'll stay behind cover indefinitely until you move. I'd probably do the same, but as an enemy in a game it's a boring behaviour.

The survival mechanics and bivouacs don't really add anything to the game.

Getting around the world feels boring because the world is so drab and dead. I genuinely enjoyed flying or driving between missions in wildlands, it felt interesting and alive. Its just not the same in breakpoint.

Conclusion:
    All in all I just don't think there is a salvageable game behind breakpoint. The systems are too intertwined but don't work together, the setting is what it is and the script would have to be changed to the point of changing the whole game. Short of starting from the ground up, I really don't think they can save this one. I'd recommend giving it a miss.
  90. Oct 5, 2019
    The bad.. Confusing menus, terrible IA, unfinished, poor story, developed for micro transactions, and I could on and on... This is horrible, truely ruined.

The good.. The map is pretty.
  91. Oct 6, 2019
    Ubisoft is offering the full product range of things nobody wants. Microtransactions. Check. A vast but basically empty open world with no real points of interest. Check. A loot system that pushes you towards said microtransactions. Check. I’m really saddened by what Ubisoft has done to this once great franchise. I had much fun with wildlands and future soldier but what breakpoint broughtUbisoft is offering the full product range of things nobody wants. Microtransactions. Check. A vast but basically empty open world with no real points of interest. Check. A loot system that pushes you towards said microtransactions. Check. I’m really saddened by what Ubisoft has done to this once great franchise. I had much fun with wildlands and future soldier but what breakpoint brought to the table is a disgrace. Expand
  92. Oct 6, 2019
    Please don't make the same mistake I did, I played the beta and thought boy! there are some mistakes but it's a beta so probably they are gonna improve a lot...But nope, it' s the same. Same horrible AI, same boring missions over and over and bugs (a lot). I am so regretful, I bought the cheapest version but still, I fell like they rip me off... F U ubisoft.. F U
  93. Oct 8, 2019
    Ghost Recon reduced too the likes of Assasins Creed, Watch dogs , Far cry etc...…….
  94. Oct 4, 2019
    бест кал фор эвер, донат просто шикарен) чё ещё сказать, юбики обосрались как всегда)
  95. Oct 4, 2019
    I regret getting this game, based on the early advertising, I thought I was buying an improved version of Wildlands, but no. It does look better, but the AI is dumb, the animations are just slightly odd, the placement of enemies is silly. The transactions and shop is absurd. I'm playing it solo and I hate the way it keeps telling me to invite other players, I'm not going to encourage anyI regret getting this game, based on the early advertising, I thought I was buying an improved version of Wildlands, but no. It does look better, but the AI is dumb, the animations are just slightly odd, the placement of enemies is silly. The transactions and shop is absurd. I'm playing it solo and I hate the way it keeps telling me to invite other players, I'm not going to encourage any of my friends to play this game. I hope Ubisoft learn to not do this again with future games. Expand
  96. Oct 4, 2019
    This game is just a lazy money grab that parasites on beloved franchise: buggy, immersion-breaking mess with mediocre story and copy-paste landmarks. AI is dumb and bugged as hell - you dont need any skill at all even on Extreme difficulty. You dont even need any weapons except for single sidearms until you hit a grind wall in a form of extremely bullet-spongy drones that you must destroyThis game is just a lazy money grab that parasites on beloved franchise: buggy, immersion-breaking mess with mediocre story and copy-paste landmarks. AI is dumb and bugged as hell - you dont need any skill at all even on Extreme difficulty. You dont even need any weapons except for single sidearms until you hit a grind wall in a form of extremely bullet-spongy drones that you must destroy from time to time to progress in story.

Monetization should be mentioned separately - it is one of the worst pay-2-win even by the standard of free-2-play mobile game: you can literally by everything from start with enough real money including weapons, mods, vehicles, currency etc. This is a ridiculous example of play-2-not-play. No wonder devs did not care about filling open world with any meaningful activities - you are not meant to traverse whole world but instead meant to pay more money to skip intentionally boring lazily copy-pasted grind locations.

Summary - you will lose nothing if you just skip this one, unless you are some kind of casual whale who dont mind spending a low of cash on a buggy mess just to complete it asap and move on to something more interesting and polished. This game may be worth checking again in 6-12 months when most bugs will be finally fixed and price will drop to 15-20 USD, but is no not really worth a cent more than that
  97. Oct 6, 2019
    Full of microtransactions, Pay2win, lots and lots of bugs and soon to expect game infected with cheaters like all Ubisoft games.

No thanks, I'll pass!
  98. Oct 6, 2019
    Stop with this microtransaction **** and release finished games. Stop with this microtransaction **** and release finished games.
  99. Oct 6, 2019
    Ubisoft went full EA on its fans with this TC title that is in all honesty a massive downgrade from very enjoyable Wildlands. Game is far from polished, full of bugs, doesnt feel like Tom Clance game at all with added silly RPG mechanics. Driving and flying feels awful, the story is poor, I could keep going like that for a full page.
    Not only that but you pay full AAA entry price for what
    Not only that but you pay full AAA entry price for what it seems like a mobile monetization scheme.
    And recent attempt from Ubisoft to back out from it was insulting to anyone intelligence.
    I know its like fight with windmills but dont buy this game, dont support companies like EA, Ubisoft, Bethesda and 2k untill they get their **** together.
    Sad to see gaming going down the drain like this.
  100. Oct 4, 2019
    Shop for 60$. Just buy this game to buy loot to save your time. Wonderful! Do you wana save your time? Just don't buy this game at all!

1. Oct 23, 2019
    Compared to its predecessor, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint offers mainly more possibilities for creating fun and exciting momens with friends. The flaws and bugs are offset by Ubisoft’s promise to continuously deliver new content for Breakpoint over the next few years. The French company has demonstrated with Rainbow Six Siege and Ghost Recon: Wildlands that they are committed to supporting their games for a long time, so there is a good chance that Breakpoint can play a lot better on your own in a year.
  2. Oct 23, 2019
    This game is the definitive proof that you won’t get a tasty meal just by mixing random ingredients that you like. The immersion sometimes feels nice (when you turn off the HUD), but there are performance problems galore and a very weak AI ready to ruin your day.
  3. Oct 21, 2019
    A fun if wildly unpolished title that deviates from the series established identity. Some solid stealth mechanics and great feeling gunplay offset the often broken feeling the rest of the game suffers from.