2.2

1. Oct 22, 2019
    One of the best game that i ever played !!
    Dont understand all the bad review , the graphics , the story and the quality is awsame!
  2. Oct 10, 2019
    Это нормальная игра, да что с вами не так?!
    Да в ней есть баги, анимации некотороые не очень, но в целом игра на 6 или 7, но никак не на 0!!
  3. Oct 7, 2019
    An excellent game which I cannot stop playing. Great environment graphics and sound, decent animations, excellent combat, interesting craft and survival. exciting equipment leveling system, great story and cutscenes, good characters, etc. etc. Few defects here and where - which does not spoil the excitement. This game is far and beyond its predecessors - GR Wildlands and The Division 1-2.An excellent game which I cannot stop playing. Great environment graphics and sound, decent animations, excellent combat, interesting craft and survival. exciting equipment leveling system, great story and cutscenes, good characters, etc. etc. Few defects here and where - which does not spoil the excitement. This game is far and beyond its predecessors - GR Wildlands and The Division 1-2. Low ratings are coming from the drama queen players and "pro" reviewers which cannot se a forest behind trees. Like it happens with Steam review: "the game is repetitive, no content, don't buy it" from a gamer with 300+ hours play time. The same story as with 47% Steam user reviews rating of Monster Hunter World for its first week + low ratings for Anthem: excellent games, extremely whiny PC gamers which should receive some testosterone injections and anti-depressant pills to stop acting like 10 years old girls. Expand
  4. Oct 7, 2019
    I don’t understand all of the petulant children complaining about micro transactions and a broken game. Out of 20 hours of gameplay I have had only one serious bug, which was quickly remedied by dying. And as for the microtransactions, Other then a handful of cosmetic items, everything else can be earned in game by simply playing the game. Not at any point did I feel they made the gameI don’t understand all of the petulant children complaining about micro transactions and a broken game. Out of 20 hours of gameplay I have had only one serious bug, which was quickly remedied by dying. And as for the microtransactions, Other then a handful of cosmetic items, everything else can be earned in game by simply playing the game. Not at any point did I feel they made the game leveling intentionally slow in order to force people to buy in order to progress at a standard pace. Out of all the game developers out there, with regards to microtransaction these are the least pervasive. Now, as far as game play mechanics, they did a phenomenal job, the combat is smooth and exciting. The loot is plentiful, with a lot of different types of loot drops. The story isn’t very good, but it’s enough to keep you going in the game. The biggest complaint is the map navigation, and is the main reason I gave it an 8 instead of a 9, the ladder climbing is very unresponsive and on occasion trying to navigate through mountains or even hills can be very challengingly. All in all this game is worth the money. Expand
  5. Oct 7, 2019
    I honestly created an acnt for this. Majority of neg reviews here are lying review bombers. The game is not pay to win, all the guns are accessible in game and not very difficult, you can be careful at get
    gun blueprints from lvl 200 guys even as a lvl 2. They allow you to skip hunting them on the map with $$,that is not pay to win, also no guns are blatantly better and OP compared to others, your ability to aim matters most. There are a lot of mtx, don't get me wrong, but it is all ALL optional and does not give you any sort of real PvP advantage.
    You can only buy the blueprints either way.
    Also can NOT (currently) buy skill points (you get them insanely easy and all the time, I have the entire current skill tree unlocked, 55 more skill points with nothing (currently) to spend them on, and still getting more from the many activities that give them.
    You earn MANY (most even) skins and blueprints by playing, not paying.
    No current xp boosts, though you CAN buy ingame credits, it is not worth it since they are easy to come by via main missions (and pvp also if into it)

That all aside, the game is not without glitches but more are minor annoyance than anything, I have yet to see game breaking issues. The game really shines in Coop, along with PvP.
    The PvE story is actually interesting, and I normally skip story **** on all games, even RPGs, but I am enjoying the story in this one, much to my own surprise.

The PvP has been really addictive and a lot of fun, I can't wait to see more modes and maps released.

Graphically the game is gorgeous, but can have some odd texture issues even on all ultra settings,things occasionally look a tad grainy where they should not at a distance that should be properly rendered but it generally does not stay that way and I expect will be addressed.

Overall, myself and my friends that picked it up have really loved it, the RPG aspect is not overly complicated but gives you a greater sense of growth, in our opinions. You upgrade guns as in if i upgrade this G28 DMR, ALL G28 DMRs i pick up in future are upgraded, so it's not a big deal, can play around with guns freely, and gun lvl itself does not matter in PvP, a lvl 2 or a lvl 150 are the same, just the 150 will work better vs higher enemies in PvE (mostly drone/body shots)

The system is a solid upgrade from wildlands, with still more room to improve

The AI is a tun of fun, huge improvements over the trash in Wildlands.

Would recommend the game to anyone even mildly a fan of the series

I write this review as a max lvl, 160 gear score player (not max gs btw) who plays on at least advanced difficulty, and has just had a ton of fun thus far.

9 review simply because there are quite a few bugs, even if they are mostly graphical and not a big hindrance,it needs some cleaning up.
  6. Oct 6, 2019
    It's a lot of fun on the extreme difficulty. my buddy and I always try to turn off all quiet so that no one gets it and have spent so already 20 hours with the game
  7. Oct 7, 2019
    I have played most of the triple A games ever made, and this one is the most enjoyable of all of them. The graphics and art style are excellent and realistic. The sound effects are superb for the guns, vehicles, and drone enemies. The game is not too hard that it frustrates me while not being easy in any way. The game is enjoyable whether you decide to play stealthily or loud, which is anI have played most of the triple A games ever made, and this one is the most enjoyable of all of them. The graphics and art style are excellent and realistic. The sound effects are superb for the guns, vehicles, and drone enemies. The game is not too hard that it frustrates me while not being easy in any way. The game is enjoyable whether you decide to play stealthily or loud, which is an improvement over Wildlands, a game that seemed to force you to go in quietly or get killed instantly. There is added complexity to keep the game interesting, such as upgradable weapons, but the complexity is not forced on players and you can still enjoy the game without making use of any gun upgrades. The game is not in any way boring because there are a variety of environment types (snow, jungle, industrial) to keep the game interesting, and each enemy base has a distinct design (the developers did not copy and paste base design). The game does not force players to spend a very long time upgrading your character (It can be done very quickly), so you will not have to wait until the end of the game to have a fully leveled up character. You can play solo without the game feeling too difficult (The difficulty of enemies becomes higher as you add more coop teammates). My only criticism is that the civilians say a lot of stupid and obnoxious things when you walk past them. I doubt they would talk so rudely to a soldier killing everyone in sight (They would certainly feel intimidated and keep their mouths shut for the most part). I expect the game to be enjoyable to fans of tactical shooters that involve more than just mindless shooting and people who enjoy strategizing during combat. I didn't agree with the negative reviews from critics and I highly recommend this game. I feel as if the critics are only interested in nitpicking about minor things that they dislike about the game and don't appreciate the fun factor of this game. The important thing is that the game is a lot of fun and it certainly delivers in that regard. Expand
  8. Oct 8, 2019
    In my opinion, the game is very underrated. I mean Cole D. Walker (Jon Bernthal) is one of the best anthagonists of all video games and also the game gives you this "Special Forces" feeling, way better than e.g. Rainbow six siege or something. Another reason for my rating is the great coop part of the game, it's so great to just turn the HUD and guided mode off and then do missionsIn my opinion, the game is very underrated. I mean Cole D. Walker (Jon Bernthal) is one of the best anthagonists of all video games and also the game gives you this "Special Forces" feeling, way better than e.g. Rainbow six siege or something. Another reason for my rating is the great coop part of the game, it's so great to just turn the HUD and guided mode off and then do missions together. I think it does everything it should very good and therefore I'll give a 10/10 Expand
  9. Oct 8, 2019
    I really used to enjoy coming to metacritic for reviews, it seems like lately everyone just hates on every game that comes out from large publishers. this whole culture of game reviewing has gone so sour it's disappointing. I mean I understand when people don't like aspects of games or creative direction or story lines aren't oscar worthy for them, but really to come see a bunch ofI really used to enjoy coming to metacritic for reviews, it seems like lately everyone just hates on every game that comes out from large publishers. this whole culture of game reviewing has gone so sour it's disappointing. I mean I understand when people don't like aspects of games or creative direction or story lines aren't oscar worthy for them, but really to come see a bunch of entitled gamer babies whine on and on about games that don't do everything they want them to do is a joke. This is not a bad game and it's not a great game, but at worst it's a 5 and at best it's an 8 anything above or below that is hog wash and drivel.

And the fact developers continue to work on games long after release is totally underappreciated. These reviews are more telling of society and the joke gamer kids are these days as opposed to actual insights into the games worthiness of your money.
  10. Oct 8, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Ignore the down ratings, this is a great game. I loved Wildlands over 150+ hours played. This is better.

Played this now for 16+ hours and it's better than Wildlands. I never buy microtranactions and this game doesn't force me to.
  11. Oct 8, 2019
    Eine neue Variante an Spiel die in den Kinderschuhen steckt. Bin doch sehr positiv überrascht. Die Landschaft ist abwechslungsreich, die Story auch gut aber man ist nicht gezwungen sie am Stück zu spielen und erklärt die Leere Welt die auch zum erkunden einläd. Das richtige Maß mit dem survival Aspekten zu finden gestaltet sich recht schwer, im Moment fordert es den Spieler ohne zuEine neue Variante an Spiel die in den Kinderschuhen steckt. Bin doch sehr positiv überrascht. Die Landschaft ist abwechslungsreich, die Story auch gut aber man ist nicht gezwungen sie am Stück zu spielen und erklärt die Leere Welt die auch zum erkunden einläd. Das richtige Maß mit dem survival Aspekten zu finden gestaltet sich recht schwer, im Moment fordert es den Spieler ohne zu überfordern. Kein pay2win game, shop ist nicht nötig da alles nur Kosmetik ist oder die Waffen bzw Kleidung so erhältlich ist. Im koop macht es richtig Spaß aber auch allein. Das lootsystem ist nicht ganz ausgereizt da es zu viele Kisten gibt hinter den Fragezeichen und nur Waffen zum modifizieren sind leider nicht die Kleidung. Die ki hat hin und wieder leider auch Aussetzer. Expand
  12. Oct 7, 2019
    No, it's not worth a 10. But considering you have a bunch of retards giving a 0, without them even owning the game, it needs to be compensated.

I'd say 8/10. The gameworld is great, story is prettty interesting, gunplay feels good, character customisation is pretty decent. Anyone who likes open world tactical shooters, should take a look at this game. The gunsmith is a step back

I'd say 8/10.

The gunsmith is a step back from Wildlands, which already was a step back from Future Soldier.

As for the whole mtx **** every single weapon and attachement can be found ingame, for free. There is no pay to win what so ever. The only thing limited to the store are a handfull of cosmetics.
  13. Oct 8, 2019
    Максимально пихуй на донаты в brakepoint, собственно как и мнение критиков и сообщества.
    Всё завопили на донаты хотя это далеко не самая большая проблема игры, да и вообще не проблема - не хочешь не плати, это навязаная издателем (все хотят сверх прибыль) опция которая является абсолютно опциональной. (тафтология) все это занижение исключительно из-за донатов оправдано если бы она была pvp ориентироная и pvp был бы единственным режимом в ней.

Прошлую часть только закончил проходить без единого доната.( проходил 2 года в режиме без интерфейса и меток, чилил зачищая все регионы на 100%, делая перерывы на другие игры)
    А если зачищать 100+ зон с вопросами для вас скучно, то проходите мимо, игра именно про это, и ожидать другого очень странно.

Наиграл 10ч. в brakepoint и для меня здесь пролемы:
    1. Ненужная прогрессия: очень отвлекает постоянная потребность менять оружие, улучшать или разберать да и в целом менеджмент инвентаря, и его перегруженость.

2. отсутвие прописаных ИИ напарников (хорошо что дронов синхронного выстрела починили последним патчем) и ладно если бы это хорошо объигрывалось сюжетом, но нет: при входе в пещеру мы встречаем своих солдат, что мешело взять их с собой используя в качестве нового отряда, тем самым можно было добавить ещё и механику менеджмента своего отряда. Или пойти по пути прописаных напарников: постепенно собираем свой отряд выполняя сюжетные задания, также можно было накрутить по ветке заданий на каждого напарника выполнив которую получали бы бы уникальный перк (а-ля Mass Effect 2)
    В прошлой части напарники общались между собой шутили, давали коментарии на происходящие вещи.
    Но нет все это порезали в угоду коопу.

3. И конечно же проблема багов: контроль качества хуже некуда, вот те баги которые были у меня: сломанная
    колзия моделей
    - пропадающий UI и прицел хотя в меню включено все (помогает только перезаход в игру)
    - сломанные зоны взаимодействия с предметами
    - при переключении режима огня выпускался дрон - зажат LT (починили) (играю на ПК c геймпадом DS4 или от X-box one, по настроению)
    - автовключение русской озвучки при каждом запуске игры (и это для меня самая бесячая проблема: каждый раз после запуска клиента мне нужно переключаться на английскую озвучку, каждый!!! )

В целом когда починят баги получится нормальная стелс песочница: только теперь не с отрядом, а одним бойцом все проходишь, и фишка с режимом исследования очень понравилась, напомнила старые игры вроде Готики когда небыло указателей и нужно было реально изучать местность и искать ответы в диалоге и описании задания.

По поводу оптимизации: на моей средней машине (CPU: i7-2600K (разгон до 4.3)/GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070/RAM: 16,00 GB) на ультрах все идет плавно.

Посмотрю что с игрой через пол-года год будет, надеюсь баги исправят.
  14. Oct 10, 2019
    this is normal game, with problems: bugs, player animation,ui, and more..., but "0,1,2.." seriously?!
    6,5 or 7 that true points.

Shred Hate guys =)
  15. Oct 10, 2019
    This is great stealth sandbox, with several problems: 7 or 8, after bug fix
  16. Oct 6, 2019
    This game gets way too much hate. you can play it completely without even looking at the micro transaction store. in my eyes it a nice military shooter to play with cool customization and so far a interesting story. the gameplay is really fun and in some ways realistic and the only thing i could ever complain about is maybe the controls being a bit clunky and some animations aswell butThis game gets way too much hate. you can play it completely without even looking at the micro transaction store. in my eyes it a nice military shooter to play with cool customization and so far a interesting story. the gameplay is really fun and in some ways realistic and the only thing i could ever complain about is maybe the controls being a bit clunky and some animations aswell but other than that its amazing. Expand
  17. Oct 6, 2019
    The map is huge, the graphics are awesome, the story is kind of good. It's Division on an island.

To those who are giving a 0, you should close your Metacritic account. My score should be a 7.5 but, to balance those stupid rate, i gave it a 10
  18. Oct 6, 2019
    Outside of the myriad of BS surrounding the game with the monetization and Ubisofts moronic belief that they would get away with over doing it the game itself is a pretty good to really good game depending on what you're looking for. The game play over all is leaps and bounds above wildlands the world is leaps and bounds above wildlands. Now the story certain characters have moments ofOutside of the myriad of BS surrounding the game with the monetization and Ubisofts moronic belief that they would get away with over doing it the game itself is a pretty good to really good game depending on what you're looking for. The game play over all is leaps and bounds above wildlands the world is leaps and bounds above wildlands. Now the story certain characters have moments of flat line delivery and then moments of good line delivery the voice acting for certain characters is a sub par to average for other characters it's solid. I do believe that some of the vocal issues could be due to the direction that these actors were told to take the script in. Jon bernthal of course is Jon bernthal he does of great job. I believe a lot of people didn't get a complete grasp of the light RPG mechanics in the game. They are very Minimalistic but if used effectively very rewarding. There is an abundance of loot weapons and gear are not few and far between drops are pretty common in pretty quickly. I will say at release there might be a slight lack of variety in the body armor category. I do have to mention I am tired of all be solved making games were you buy in cell tons of things but not including basic mechanics like a buy all,
    sell all, dismantle all and equip all button. There are many people that will Say this is not a ghost recon game but I would like to say that Ubisoft is just evolving the franchise in a unique direction whether people want it or not they have their vision of the games they're trying to make and this is them implementing that vision for all the good and the bad that comes with it. Is it the greatest game of all time hell no is it the worst game of all time hell no are there issues hell yes are a lot of them small hell yes. This is overall a solid game with a good customization very good gunplay better vehicles and A unique mixture of RPG and semi realistic elements. I will leave you with this can Ubisoft do better always, can they do better than most always, are they better than most always, does that excuse the tomfoolery and stupidity of purely rash and illogical decisions that they make from time to time absolutely not. But the point is don't completely tear down ghost recon breakpoint because Ubisoft likes to sometimes **** it where they eat. Make your frustrations loud and clear but stay on point so we make our games better that's how we get what we want from every gaming company.
  19. Oct 8, 2019
    Ghost Recon Breakpoint is a fresh perspective on a long-running franchise. They kept what made Breakpoint unique with tactical, realistic gunplay and combined some loot-shooter and RPG elements of Division 2. There are bugs that need to be addressed such as auto-cover and camera positioning. Overall, a solid game with outstanding voice-acting and facial animations.
  20. Oct 6, 2019
    I realy do not get all the negative reviews, from my point of view its a realy cool and fun game that polished everything i did not like on Wildlands.
    And in kind of micro transactions, i am not a fan do not get me wrong, but it is not a pay to win model, what you do with a blueprint of a fancy weapon if its still just on your actual level, right, its like all the weapons you find on your way nothing special..
    What i do not like a some realy nasty bugs, hope they will deal with it in the next updates.
  21. Oct 4, 2019
    The only problems with the game in my opinion is bugs. Overall, the game delivers a experience I enjoy much more than Wildlands.
  22. Oct 6, 2019
    Amazing game, The main quests lines are scenarised. You feel way more into the character than wildland. The game need optimization of course, this is the first week. Pvp is great and strategic, in the main lobby you will find plenty of players to coop with pretty much like destiny. Enemy is a threat and game is less redundant than wildland but similar
  23. Oct 4, 2019
    Amazing!!! The only game since red dead redemption to immerse you to the same magnitude.
    Major micro transaction such as all boosters have been removed
  24. Oct 6, 2019
    Tolles Spiel, schöne idee und so gut wie keine Bugs. Kann es nur empfehlen.
  25. Oct 4, 2019
    Overall this game is around an 8 or 8.5 in my opinion. The story is immersive with great acting. The immersion in general is great. Are there still bugs? Of course there are but nothing worth giving this title a harsh rating. The content is overwhelming which is good. You have Main Mission, Side Missions, Faction Missions, Blueprint Missions, Investigations...and the list goes on. One ofOverall this game is around an 8 or 8.5 in my opinion. The story is immersive with great acting. The immersion in general is great. Are there still bugs? Of course there are but nothing worth giving this title a harsh rating. The content is overwhelming which is good. You have Main Mission, Side Missions, Faction Missions, Blueprint Missions, Investigations...and the list goes on. One of the best parts of this game is that it feels dynamically generated. The environment is full of life. The NPC's talk way to much but that is also a good thing. It feels alive. Taking down a camp or an area is never the same. The enemy is unpredictable but sometimes they can be a little short on being tactical like walking in straight lines behind each other. But having said that, they can engulf you pretty quick doing that as well. The Wolves jump out of nowhere which is crazy but not enough to give it a bad rating. This game just released and I feel it is getting smash because people are upset about microtransactions or the so call pay to win. It's not like that at all. It is actually better than Wildlands in every aspect. Even the microtransactions which were also present in Wildlands. Getting away from that the survival aspect is very light and you really don't notice it having an impact on your ghost at times but when it does strike you know. Overall I am enjoying my time. If you like games like Assassins Creed you will enjoy this title. Don't listen to the hate. These same people trash talked Wildlands and now think their opinion matters. Make your own decisions. This game is good. Expand
  26. Oct 8, 2019
    I really hate these people doing 0/10 ratings because they are angry or whatever. The Game is no 0/10, it has a few bugs and stuff but it is no 0/10. And the people that write such reviews doesn't even justify the ratings. I've not read a single reason, that it should be a 0/10. In my opinion it is very good in every Area, the music, the graphics, story.... And I don't see any real problemI really hate these people doing 0/10 ratings because they are angry or whatever. The Game is no 0/10, it has a few bugs and stuff but it is no 0/10. And the people that write such reviews doesn't even justify the ratings. I've not read a single reason, that it should be a 0/10. In my opinion it is very good in every Area, the music, the graphics, story.... And I don't see any real problem with the game. It's just a really good game Expand
  27. Oct 13, 2019
    Wow, the game really got butchered here. But I do not think it is fair, as it certainly grows on you. I had some great fun after getting over the main disappointments.

The main disappointment is the whole reward system. It revolves around getting new guns and wearables with different levels and stats. However, it is pointless, as the differences are marginal and has no practical value. Like the most epic thing you will find might give you a 4% better chance of not being detected by drones. So what? The difference cannot be noticed at all, and you would have to grind forever to get even that useless upgrade.

You can also buy said pointless upgrades, using grinded Skell credits or purchased credits.

There's an experience system to reward you as well, and you gain experience you get skillpoints. Unfortunately, there are quite few skills and you will very quickly run out of meaningful skills to invest in. In fact, after a short while the experience system will max out and getting experience also has no value anymore.

Another kind of reward is to get deeper into the story, but, sadly it is forgettable and the missions are very generic. Most of the time I just skipped through the boring dialogue.

With a broken reward system you will have to self motivate basically. Which is actually not that hard, as there are plenty of ways to take down the enemy and many challenges. Trying different playstyles is in itself quite rewarding.

The game is aiming for more realism this time, and you get none of those super-powers you got in wildlands, such as being able to wipe out entire enemy camps using nothing but your drone, your AI team or the rebels. The drone now is only used for basic surveilance, and even using armored helicopters or cars is not going to help a lot since the enemy is quite effective at countermeasures.

One of the best aspects of the game is the visuals, especially the scenery. The landscape is super detailed and very varied. You often get some wow-moments while wandering around in nature, it can be truly beautiful out there sometimes. It does require a lot of your computer though. I have a 2080 TI myself and top specs, but had to reduce the level of detail a lot from max to have a smooth framerate on an ultrawide screen.

There are quite a few bugs this time, but nothing too bad. Some are a bit annoying, like it is almost impossible to base jump, but I am sure they will patch those out over time.
  28. Oct 10, 2019
    Добротная стелс пеочница, чего все так взвыли-то?! непользуйтесь вы донатами и все.
    Конечно баги, и очень странная анимация ходьбы в хабе все портит ( она для женской модели????) в целом игра немного сыровата.
    Ну а в целом играю уже 30 ч. весь тонущий край зачистил, получаю огромное удовольствие и расслабление от игрового процесса, то чно нужно после рабочего дня. Оценка "7,5" но из за совремнного игрового сообщества у которых шедвр или говно я поставлю все 10.
  29. Oct 16, 2019
    I like the game...hope bugs will be repaired. They are annoing, but if you can take over them....game is really nice and enjoyble with friends.
  30. Oct 4, 2019
    it has been said many times, I do not understand that we can put 0/10 for this game.
    It reveals as much of the stupidity as the lack of discernment ...
    Make your own opinion. UPLAY + 14 / month ... crazy!
  31. Oct 4, 2019
    Don't listen to haters.

These game have microtransactions: Yes. But it really didn't affect gameplay much, only for customizations and looks. But some costumes can only be unlocked with real-money combined with somewhat buggy game. I will give this one only 8.

It's such an improvement from Wildlands, but not much.
  32. Oct 4, 2019
    In before the whiny kids tank the score because of "zomg microtransactions!!!11!!1". It's a great game. Microtransactions don't effect your game one but if you don't want them to. Not one but. Nearly all of the bad scores have never even played the game. It's only out if you bought the goldor ultimate editions. If you're so che that you hate microtransactions, chances aren't going to payIn before the whiny kids tank the score because of "zomg microtransactions!!!11!!1". It's a great game. Microtransactions don't effect your game one but if you don't want them to. Not one but. Nearly all of the bad scores have never even played the game. It's only out if you bought the goldor ultimate editions. If you're so che that you hate microtransactions, chances aren't going to pay extra for a premium edition. In other words, almost all of these negative scores are posted by liars. Expand
  33. Oct 4, 2019
    It is a great game with excelent graphics and gameplay. There is an improvement since Wildlands, the shooting is more realistic and the bullets have a higher speed. Also the interaction of the player with the terrain in activities such as climbing is great. I like the various landscapes and the story of the game.
  34. Oct 4, 2019
    32 hours in I'm really enjoying the tactical stealth gunplay with a layer of light RPG. Easily one of my favorite games of 2019.
  35. Oct 4, 2019
    First of all great story
    First of all great story
    There are a good amount of bugs but not any game ruining ones that I have encountered it's a good game just because you watch a review saying it's bad doesn't mean it is that's just someone's opinion you may like it and microtransactions aren't the whole game there is more to it than that. That's just a bad thing about it. I say buy it if you liked wildlands you will probably like breakpoint even more

P.S.
    If you haven't seen anything but a bad review and haven't bought/played then why are writing a bad review ? Just try it and see if you like it yourself or just don't write a review.
  36. Oct 5, 2019
    People are being idiots with the scoring. Honestly it's a lack of intelligence and youtube-formed opinion, if not lack of imagination on how to play in a sand box. Some complain about MTX, some complain about it being boring. That's because many are playing it in a really boring way. Take Metal Gear Solid 5, make it Coop in an open world with vehicles, rocket launchers, a litany of waysPeople are being idiots with the scoring. Honestly it's a lack of intelligence and youtube-formed opinion, if not lack of imagination on how to play in a sand box. Some complain about MTX, some complain about it being boring. That's because many are playing it in a really boring way. Take Metal Gear Solid 5, make it Coop in an open world with vehicles, rocket launchers, a litany of ways you can go about murdering your way to the top, and the emergent risk-reward randomized missions like convoys, hostage rescue, assassinations; the base takeover staple is not the only thing you do in this game, in other words.
    I thin the people who are review bombing this game honestly are just not aware of just how much fun dumb stuff there is to the game, if you 'what if I put C4 on this helicopter and...____', it's a lot more fun than hugging one piece of cover and snipe your way through the world. I think a lot of people are doing that (some I know are loving it this way), but for those who assume that's all there is, start treating this game more like Mercenaries or Farcry in terms of using gadets and different methods of play, and you have a great looking, solid gun-play touting open sandbox filled with red barrel explosions and Metal Gear tech to try and survive encounters with. It's great, like wildlands was, even if the obtuse gearscore, and misunderstood MTX shop that 1:1 replicates the Wildlands/Division 2 model, some how is destracting enough for people to review bomb this arcadey military action world game before they actually play enough to understand how to create the fun scenarios that you can only find in the most recent Ghost Recon games. It's not always tactical stealth, sometimes it's rocket launchers from a helicopter seat. It's up to you on that, and to say this game sucks as far as a current 2.2 is just being stupid. Give the game more credit than your limited creativity while playing it shows in 99.9 of these 0 score reviews that...just aren't reviews.

The game can be a mess, but a hot mess, full of ridiculous. For people playing it by the numbers, you're missing half the fun. Give it the action-movie try before you decide to focus so hard on how much optional, and often in-game-currency-buyable MTX stuff there is. That's missing the whole game for a stance on MTX that is identical to several other games out now, which in absolutely no way affect the gameplay or the quality of the game itself. Which happens to be quite good. Not perfect, but fun, as crazy as you can come up with. Fun, they call that, which in a sandbox game, like GTA, is left up to you to 'what if I ___', and see how it goes. This game, just like wildlands, excells at this, and I'm happy to leave the negative nitpicking crowd in the mud while I place mines around a base, leave, pour a drink, and wait for the fireworks show.
  37. Oct 12, 2019
    Есть ощущение конечно что это шаг в сторону по направлению к Division2 с всей этой прогрессиией и хабом, и отказом от ИИ напарников.
    В некоторых моментах игра очень сырая: багов больше чем обычно в играх от Ubisoft на страте, и еще это СУПЕР СТРАННАЯ АНИМАЦИЯ ХОДЬБЫ В ХАБЕ.
    На в нутриигровой магазин в целом плевать, прошол прошлую часть по фану без него, пройду и эту. В целом эта таже
    В целом эта таже стелс песочница, запущу через год. Реальная оценка 6 или 7, но из-за "экспертов" оценочной системы (это уже какаято травля игры выходит) поставлю 10.
  38. Oct 4, 2019
    Best game ever. Ubisoft is the best, finally did an awesome job. Haven't donated any cent, and played for like 70+ hours.
  39. Oct 4, 2019
    Great game, most detail world map, only one glitch in 32 hours of gameplay, meaning no bugs.

Its a fun entry level tactical looter shooter, I like it better then wildlands, even though wildlands has some great ideas in it.

Nothing is pay to win, almost everything can be earned in game.

Worth the $60
  40. Oct 20, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Fun to play, but Ghost Recon keeps getting further away from it's roots. Ghost Recon needs to go back to being a tactical shooter based on realism, instead of going the route of a loot shooter (division), or a no consequence run and gun (Call of Duty) Expand
  41. Oct 12, 2019
    Normal game 6 or 7 after bugs fix, and rework some animations
    For steep and For Honor i forgive ubisoft any mistake.
  42. Oct 22, 2019
    I seem to be at great odds with the rest of the world, but - I think this is a great game. Reminiscent of MGSV - but without the barrier to entry and the caveats that I feel I'd have to level at that games oddness and excess.
    I play on a GTX1080, i72700K. Most settings on max I get 45-60fps at 4k resolution with 80% scaling. It feels smooth and responsive, so haven't felt I need to lower anything.
    I play on the hardest difficulty and tone down the HUD a bit.
    Single and Coop player - don't PVP

Breakpoint is a straight up improvement to Wildlands across the board pretty much. Everything we asked for from details like tucking in boots (or not if you prefer) to tactical reloads if the magazine is not empty (not using charging handle). Lots and lots of details. It is graphically superior, with a smooth framerate. The sound is great, spatialisation and reverb is quite nicely done. Explosions are magnificent. There are more enemy types that work differently than each other and work together quite well. The enemy AI is quite effective on the harder two settings and, with things like drones, they have more ways to shut you down. I believe the core gameplay has improved and expanded. And the convenience of accessing it is also improved with customisable options for HUD, gameplay and controls that are really in depth making large scale changes to how the game will be experienced. I like the UI for the missions and map too, it's slick to use and I use it a fair bit as I use a minimal HUD.

Personally I get the traversal simulation, you cannot run down a scree slope without it turning into a dangerous maneuver, you have to walk carefully. Sprinting up things however works quite well - as your momentum will carry you over a short steep part that could not be traversed approaching at walking speed. As such you have to plan your exits - and that adds to what I need to do, things I need to think about, risks. I also always wanted the 'search for clues' system of needing to use landmarks to find objectives and wished for that in games like Farcry 3 or Wildlands, well now we have that option. I'm helped to not 'zone out', to use the map, learn the geography. The geography is now more of a 1:1 scale, it feels more believable and the fidelity is quite beautiful. It's also easier to hide in, enemies basically saw through bushes in the first game and foliage gave a huge advantage only to the AI.

All of this leads me to say that the game is "good" - for me personally. But also objectively there are clearly attempts to improve the core game and, while tastes vary, it is not as thoughtlessly and incompetently done as others seem to suggest.

Previously I'd really been enjoying Wildlands, playing weekly over the last few years, but it was buggy and ran badly. The post launch support was rather limp and the additional missions were quite poorly scripted and indeed introduced a fair few bugs. Gameplay-wise it was good, a bit 'lite' and sometimes it felt like GTA, with streams of cop cars turning up by the same route in a big pile up. Cars and trucks would blow up from just a handful of bullets in even the windscreen, and convoy capture missions were a bit silly as a result (capture a tanker that invariably explodes but can then be captured anyway). There could have been more 'hearts and mind' type ideas too regarding use of civilians and the untapped potential of a meaningful way to interact and grow the resistance. But if you took things slower, a different game emerged and I had a lot of fun with it. I would play every Thursday with my pal. Previously I modded 'realistic' ballistics and penetration into Rainbow Six Vegas and Rainbow Six Vegas 2, which we quite enjoyed playing through. Wildlands could be played like that in an open world setting and didn't need modding to do so. Vegas with a bit of Splinter Cell maybe. Having ballistic arcs to the weapons and needing to learn the bullet drop with a given gun an scope was fun - unrealistically difficult because we haven't calibrated the sighting to mean anything - but.. another thing to think about and plan for.

So if the above paragraph was your experience with Wildlands - then Breakpoint is for you.

PS. I wasn't really aware of the microtransactions - I guess they are there if you look for them. It's probably a sort of Shadow of Mordor situation - where they aren't really that big a deal, you've got lots of game and you aren't really missing anything - but some people are so upset by even them being there at all that it ends the conversation before it begins so to speak. It's a psychological thing, and I agree it's toxic - but please, lets just discuss this game. As a live game there's a year of extra missions, mechanics, guns and so on going in to it - like Destiny 2 etc. It doesn't feel unfinished in my experience right now. But there can be even more content sure, I look forward to it and might buy it if it looks good.

1. Oct 23, 2019
    Compared to its predecessor, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint offers mainly more possibilities for creating fun and exciting momens with friends. The flaws and bugs are offset by Ubisoft’s promise to continuously deliver new content for Breakpoint over the next few years. The French company has demonstrated with Rainbow Six Siege and Ghost Recon: Wildlands that they are committed to supporting their games for a long time, so there is a good chance that Breakpoint can play a lot better on your own in a year.
  2. Oct 23, 2019
    This game is the definitive proof that you won’t get a tasty meal just by mixing random ingredients that you like. The immersion sometimes feels nice (when you turn off the HUD), but there are performance problems galore and a very weak AI ready to ruin your day.
  3. Oct 21, 2019
    A fun if wildly unpolished title that deviates from the series established identity. Some solid stealth mechanics and great feeling gunplay offset the often broken feeling the rest of the game suffers from.