• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Jul 4, 2013
7.7

1. Jul 4, 2013
    Amazing Racing game. Precision racing at its best with leader boards for all 65 tracks in the campaign and thousands of user made tracks by the massive online competitive community. 10/10
  2. Jul 8, 2013
    I never liked driving/racing games at all until I bought this game out of curiosity, and what do you know, its the best racing game I have ever enjoyed! Track mania valley is extremely fun and addicting. The game has great graphics, the game play is very fun with lots of tracks you can play or build yourself, and the online play is also very fun! 10/10
  3. Jul 5, 2013
    I have never played a track mania game before, however after seeing it on steam on sale, I decided to take the plunge, what i was rewarded with is one of pure fun racing games I have ever played, its just a pure joy playing online with others competitively, I haven't played the same track twice the shear wealth of content is staggering. The driving is solid and enjoyable, yet the contentI have never played a track mania game before, however after seeing it on steam on sale, I decided to take the plunge, what i was rewarded with is one of pure fun racing games I have ever played, its just a pure joy playing online with others competitively, I haven't played the same track twice the shear wealth of content is staggering. The driving is solid and enjoyable, yet the content creation is what is keeping me from getting any sleep, 4 hours later and I had created my own ludicrously detailed track overall a very fun and enjoyable arcade racer, with a lot of replay value for a low price, comes highly recomened Expand
  4. Jul 26, 2013
    Firstly, if you're new to Trackmania, get Stadium because it's cheaper (or Nations because it's free). Valley is the environment for people who are looking for a more advanced Trackmania.

From high speed platform tracks to slow rally tracks, the Valley environment does it all. Compared to other environments, only Stadium can compare in terms of versatility and driveability, and the track editor is even better than the other titles with the addition of freely placeable blocks and cleaner block design with less clutter to get in your way. It is the most popular Trackmania environment for a reason.

The main drawback... it's 20 bucks for one environment and one car. This is how Nadeo rolls, but Valley is their most expensive environment. It is worth it though.
  5. Oct 7, 2014
    I created an account on metacritic especially to give this game 10 points. Absolutely amazing game, gorgeous graphics that makes you want to live that valley environment. Mod tools push it even further, tons of absolutely epic user created maps.

I usually have very little attention span when it comes to games and get bored real quick but not with this game. Very addicting and rewarding when you hit that perfect run.
    Trackmania is the only game I would preorder without a hesitation. That says a lot given the sad state that most games ship these days.

10/10 Perfect.
    TIT.p0waa
  6. Apr 1, 2017
    8.5 - Had probably one of the best trailers I have ever seen for a game. The physics were hard to get used to, but once you get the hang of it, its a great game. Dynamic lighting was also done very nice on this game especially. Workshop content was great as usual.
  7. Apr 6, 2018
    Trackmania 2 Lagoon is the best Trackmania 2 Game. It has the best Campaign by far, and the Editor is really huge, with all the already created Items by the Community. The Valley Car offers you a lot of Technical and Precision Maps. It's a must-have to everybody, who likes creating their own Racing Tracks.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 7 Critic Reviews

1. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Sep 19, 2013
    TrackMania is enjoyable and strictly arcade as always. However, its new more complex driving physics knows how to torment you sweetly. As a matter of fact, this expansion pack is full of nifty contradictions. [Issue#232]
  2. Jul 17, 2013
    TrackMania 2 Valley's another Nadeo title as brilliant as it is scruffy, and I wouldn't want it any other way.
  3. Jul 16, 2013