4.6

1. Jun 3, 2021
    Technical fullprice Beta full of bugs, disc and missing content. Dont know why they release it if its not ready.
  2. May 30, 2021
    This could have been an awesome entry in the Warhammer franchise. Unfortunately, a poor main character, shoddy writing and lackluster story make this another victim for the bargain bin. In fact, I would not purchase it at a discount. I did enjoy the turn based battles but not enough to continue playing. Plenty of better Warhammer games out there.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 13 Critic Reviews

1. Jul 29, 2021
    The most recent entry in its franchise, Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Storm Ground is an ambitious tactical RPG that falls short of achieving its goals.
  2. Jun 13, 2021
    Unfortunately, Storm Ground couldn't live up to my expectations. If the developers put a little more work into the title, I might come back and give the adventure a second chance.
  3. Jun 8, 2021
    Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Storm Ground is a disappointingly mediocre tactical game. The bits of quality game design and pretty graphics that make up the core of it are overwhelmingly obscured by a frustrating single-player and multiplayer grind, then layered over by a thick paste of bugs, inconsistent rules, and an overall lack of content. Underwhelming to say the least.