7.9

1. LeroyJ.
    Oct 11, 2005
    AWESOME!!! Burnout on snowboards/skis.
  2. Mat
    Oct 18, 2005
    The best so far... apart from the way you get attributes. If you only buy 3 games this year.. make them SSX on tour, Burnout Revenge and Star Wars Battlefronts 2
  3. JasonH.
    Oct 19, 2005
    A solid addition to the family. If you have any connection to the 'real' world of snowboarding, you'll recognize that the graphics and boards are ripped right from the hottest 2005/6 trends. Maybe a bit gimmicky to those who just want to max out, level out, and trick out - but for a casual dose of fun it can't be beat. I think Tricky might still be my favorite, but A solid addition to the family. If you have any connection to the 'real' world of snowboarding, you'll recognize that the graphics and boards are ripped right from the hottest 2005/6 trends. Maybe a bit gimmicky to those who just want to max out, level out, and trick out - but for a casual dose of fun it can't be beat. I think Tricky might still be my favorite, but Tour will give you all you need until PS3 comes to town. Expand
  4. XavierE.
    Oct 17, 2005
    Monster!!! is the word for this game
  5. EduardoP.
    Awesome, sweet, BIG.
  6. MarkL.
    Oct 17, 2005
    A lot of times it seems like games get critiqued based on the level of innovation or whether or not it introduces something new that's never been seen before. SSX on Tour is every bit as good a game as SSX 3, but I guess because it isn't a next-gen sequel, it fails to get the high marks that previous entries got. Regardless of what anyone says, On Tour provides an action A lot of times it seems like games get critiqued based on the level of innovation or whether or not it introduces something new that's never been seen before. SSX on Tour is every bit as good a game as SSX 3, but I guess because it isn't a next-gen sequel, it fails to get the high marks that previous entries got. Regardless of what anyone says, On Tour provides an action experience that other games don't have. On Tour isn't a huge step up from SSX 3, but it offers some new tracks and the blur effect when you're using boost adds to the feeling of speed. Anthony V., the fact that you're biggest criticism of the game is its "art direction" is pretty telling. I think it's fine, it just adds some personality to what's already a really polished game. There might be less "character development" (you mean there was character development in the previous installments?), but c'mon, everyone knows that the real star of the game is the mountain. I do miss playing as the individual characters in career mode (like in SSX 3), and it was nice to have the character voices. And the addition of skiing doesn't do anything for me at all. The graphics are clearly current-gen, but I can live with it, it's about how the game makes you feel, not how good the graphics are. But one thing I like about this game is that so many games out there might involve violence or have a negative skew (which I don't have a problem with), but it's nice to see a game that you wouldn't have a problem letting your kids play or is about something positive. Not to mention it's one of the most fun video game experiences out there. Inevitably they'll come out with a next-gen SSX game and I'm sure that one'll get all the high marks that this one didn't. Expand
  7. BenM.
    Oct 11, 2005
    SWEET!
  8. JimmyO.
    Oct 17, 2005
    Awesome on every level. Stunning art!
  9. Jan 24, 2017
    This game is awesome. So cool and well made. One can easily see that the creators had fun making this. I love the cartoon-ish design and the music. The graphics are great (still) and the game play really fun. This is how a good game should be and is one of the best for PS2.
  10. Jun 7, 2018
    After SSX 3 it will hard to do a better game: infact this new chapter is the begin of the falling of SSX games. The add of skiing is completely irrilevants and characters have became horrible to see.
    Well the 2005 was not a big years for everyone...
  11. Mar 30, 2020
    A Good Gameplay
    Really good soundtracks A really good Crontrol
    THE BEST LEVELS I BOUGHT THE GAME AGAIN 2 WEEKS AGO

#76 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2005
#22 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2005

Generally favorable reviews - based on 41 Critic Reviews

A challenging racer that will rock your world, hopefully the next game in the series will add as much substance as this one added in style.
  2. This is an incredibly slick package, and not just on the surface, either. On Tour tightens up a lot of the underlying course designs and gameplay mechanics, and it quickens the pace without betraying the fundamentals of SSX.
    It's one of those long-term compelling games, perfect for digging in and ranking up, practicing competitively, or just relaxing and letting gravity do its thing. It is as once a sport, a pastime, and one of the finest games you can enjoy at your own pace.