• Publisher: THQ
  • Release Date: Sep 19, 2005
8.1

1. Sam
    Oct 2, 2005
    Although the series improves with each new installment, I'm still convinced that it's gonna be a long time before it turns into a great game.
  2. Apr 12, 2011
    A very thorough improvement upon its predecessors for children of all ages. Pros: Enchanting graphics, visuals, and level design, improved gameplay value, controls, and camera angles, and features that Nickelodeon gag humor that makes kids and adults laugh. Cons: It's not as graceful as better platforming titles for the PS2.
  3. Feb 26, 2015
    This game was a pretty big part of my childhood, and I loved it. I recognize that it has minor issues, but 8 year old me cared not. It took up hours of my life and kind of helped form my tastes in games.
  4. Feb 21, 2016
    Well guys' this is it. Tak the great juju challenge, the game that had me sxxt my pants. Why? Because Tak and Lok are absolutley hirlarious. i just love the chemistry between them, they make me laugh! The scenes are actually funny as well, in fact there's are hirlariously funny!
    Like ''You're in the middle of the pupanunu people's pig pen and you're covered with pupanunu people's big poopoo.
    The scene where Tak and Lok falling down the collapsing floor and Lok starting to make noises.
    The scene where they're lost in the dark.
    The scene where they're bumped into the gorllia who suddenly recognise's Lok which is my favourite.
    Where Lok tries on the Lobster suit.
    Where Lok got squashed by an elephant.
    Where Lok remembers everything when he was a kid.
    Where Tak knows the chicken suit.
    My favourite scene where Lok needs encouragment to climb from Tak by saying
    ''O mighty Lok, you are the biggest baddest warrior in the world, wheras I am built like a puny disease infested squirrel, all of the girls in the village love you but ask for me they think I smell like skunk poo, I'm so stupid and dumb and have fleas in my hair and my dream is to eat Jibolba's dirty underwear, you are a beefy strong stallion and greater than me, you should have been hero of the pupanunu prophecy''. My friends love that one.
    And finally there's my favourite scene when there're in the cave Lok just farted and Tak and Lok start rapping. Here're the lyrics

My name is Tak, and that' a fact!
    Don't give me no lip, or I'll attack!
    Doin' this challenge, is really tough.
    The Black Mist stink, and they play rough!
    But it don't matter, we don't mind!
    'Cause in the end, we're gonna kick behind!
    The time is runnin', it's goin' tick-tock,
    So I'll hand it over to my main man Lok!

I'll take that beat and Lok's my name,
    eatin' dung beetles is my claim to fame!
    Don't laugh at me, I'll punch your skull,
    I'll eat food, is makes me... full!
    Fish are stupid they smell like poop,
    and shabba... shoop, duh... doop de... doop
    My rhyme is done, don't give me no frown,
    just do my thing, and break it down!

WOW!! My favourite rap song! A Gaseous Rap, I call it! My friends love that one! And that's it, I completed the franchise. Oh yeah, even Lok sounds like the guy who did YOMAMA jokes which I did recently.
    Oh, and one more thing, the levels are really hard for me so don't worry.

1. A shorter, linear-style action/adventure, but its varied gameplay makes it a clear-cut winner. Tak fans are going to be thrilled with everything but the length – the younger crowd probably won’t be bothered by it that at all.
    Nicely presented, features a variety of tasks and puzzles, and brings enough unique flair to keep you interested beyond the first switch/tile/door thingamabob. Its multiplayer co-op hook is also a nice hook for getting brothers and sisters or moms and dads involved as a sidekick for a little family game action.
    Tak and Lok are funny, likeable heroes who spring to life with impressively fluid animation and brilliant voice work. Kids will love them from the start. And the game's new two-character dynamic successfully breathes fresh life into the series.