7.9

1. schlittmehr
    Sep 14, 2008
    Lego indie sounds like a disaster, when you think about how good the indie films are. The beaty of the game is that though the storyline is effectively the same, the designers have added a lot of humor to the plot and visuals, and the gameplay is solid overall, which adds up to an enjoyable gaming experience. I just hope that with the announcement of lego batman, we are not about to enter Lego indie sounds like a disaster, when you think about how good the indie films are. The beaty of the game is that though the storyline is effectively the same, the designers have added a lot of humor to the plot and visuals, and the gameplay is solid overall, which adds up to an enjoyable gaming experience. I just hope that with the announcement of lego batman, we are not about to enter another hopelessly overused gaming franchise. Expand
  2. MarkD
    Jun 28, 2008
    Mixing Lego with Indy sounds like the worst idea ever and it's not going to change gaming as we know it. However this game works due to some old school pick up and playability, off the wall humour and a great 2 player mode. It's good unpretentious fun. Simple as that.

Traveller's Tales has once again delivered an experience that boils down to smashing stuff over and over again while searching for secrets, while also managing to make that formula fun and addictive.
    Even if you make only one trip through LEGO Indiana Jones, it'll be a great ride.
  3. The third time is the charm for Traveller's Tales--logical puzzles and great offline co-op play make this the best Lego game yet.