7.9

1. Kenny
    May 16, 2007
    MK2 was my life back when it was first release and it STILL remains as my all-time favorite game. Many versions were released throughout the years and nonee of them were arcade perfect...until now. This one is a FLAWLESS port of the arcade. Its actually a little better to be honest because the controls are very crisp and smooth, 720p resolution, and online play will make this one stand MK2 was my life back when it was first release and it STILL remains as my all-time favorite game. Many versions were released throughout the years and nonee of them were arcade perfect...until now. This one is a FLAWLESS port of the arcade. Its actually a little better to be honest because the controls are very crisp and smooth, 720p resolution, and online play will make this one stand tall for a long time to come. If you're a Mortal Kombat fan, don't hesistate to spend $5 on this. Its a steal!!! Expand
  2. bc1990
    Mar 23, 2008
    Everyone loved MK, but when you play it after a few years the game just seems too competitive (most arcade games are). The developers could have at least made a in-game game manual to hep me remember the moves. MK2 was only popular because it had blood and more violence than Street Fighter. That game is more fun and has ten times the replayability and learning curve than MK2. If I were Everyone loved MK, but when you play it after a few years the game just seems too competitive (most arcade games are). The developers could have at least made a in-game game manual to hep me remember the moves. MK2 was only popular because it had blood and more violence than Street Fighter. That game is more fun and has ten times the replayability and learning curve than MK2. If I were you I would wait for Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo: HD Remix. Expand
  3. MichaelR.
    Jun 1, 2009
    Fun game, multiplayer offline and online is included. Great graphics. Why so low score? Difficulty. I guess this port they decided to make it more difficult? The arcade version is much easier. Even on difficulty "Level 1" it's still very challenging. It's very annoying.
  4. Dec 1, 2016
    Best Mortal Kombat II on consoles. Best port from arcade. Poor online, but it is no matter. This port much better, than PC variation, and better than any other MKII ports from 90's.
  5. Apr 11, 2015
    This will be my best mortal kombat ever !! But emulation on console e pc is not true to the 100%. Baraka is disturbing, even Mileena and some stages. :)
  6. Mar 25, 2017
    Me parece un gran juego, yo lo juego en la pc, soy pc gamer pero eh leído las criticas y parece que en la ps3 le gusta la gente y tiene online así que me parece muy bien me encantan los mortal kombat

Mortal Kombat II still manages to stand up almost 15 years later as one of the best arcade fighters around. The inclusion of online play only strengthens the replayability of the game.
  2. If you want to play Mortal Kombat II over the Internet, then this is what you've been waiting to play.
  3. Mortal Kombat II has aged well technologically, and as long as you're getting the game for competitive play, it's a must buy, as the online play will keep fanatics of the game happy for a while, lack of voice chat or not.