7.7

1. Apr 2, 2020
    One of the worst f1 games i’ve ever played and spent money on. Can’t get games online, 37 attempts and still no games going bull crap. You get other drivers who are **** on the game crashing into us smashing us off the track and we get warnings and time added to ours. Should be able to kick a player during the game who has or is attempting to smash you off constantly because they can’tOne of the worst f1 games i’ve ever played and spent money on. Can’t get games online, 37 attempts and still no games going bull crap. You get other drivers who are **** on the game crashing into us smashing us off the track and we get warnings and time added to ours. Should be able to kick a player during the game who has or is attempting to smash you off constantly because they can’t take being passed. Games a joke. Expand
  2. Jun 25, 2019
    Ripping off customers with a "early access" edition which is basically pointless and has very little content for such.
    Premium cosmetic items only obtainable through real money (yea, you paid 70€ for a game but still gotta pay more for items!). Also, most of the designs available are completely trash.
    Same game as F1 2018 but a bit more polished. Driving physics and handling are good,

Same game as F1 2018 but a bit more polished.
    Driving physics and handling are good, AI are more aggressive but there isn't much else.

If you liked F1 2017 or F1 2018 you will probably like this but you won't be missing out on much. I'd wait for a sale, like the previous installation had many times over the past year.
  3. Sep 14, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Its a shame that ps4 pro got a poor graphic versión compair with xbox one x. I Believe as Sony ps4 is dead. RIP Expand
  4. Apr 20, 2020
    i cannot get any games online and just gets me to watch every race.
    having a controller is so much harder to play the game with, as the cars at so sensitive,
    I'm in career mode and the computer cars just crash into you when you are trying to defend and they overtake in areas they wouldn't normally and ruin my race.

having spent this money, I'm disappointed I'm not able to get online race.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 43 Critic Reviews

1. Aug 6, 2019
    I’ve never been a racing fan, but I’ve always had the impression that it’s a couple of steps above the likes of NASCAR and Indy car racing. That’s an impression borne out by F1 2019, and it means that anyone who wants a real racing game challenge would be well-advised to check it out.
  2. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    Jul 30, 2019
    Simply the best-ever reproduction of this high-speed, high-tech motorsport. It’s very familiar, but nonetheless noticeably superior to the 2018 game. Essential. [Issue#165, p.85]
  3. Jul 19, 2019
    Codemasters shows something new in F1 2019. Especially offering Formula 2, transfers of drivers and an accessible multiplayermode really takes F1 to the next level.