5.4

1. Sep 23, 2019
    Extraordinary game. A hidden gem. The sound design, game play, and artwork are fantastic. It took me around 3 hours for my first play through which for me is the perfect length for this type of game. (To 100% the trophy list will require at least three play throughs.) The game makes every moment count and its an epic journey from start to finish. The entire production breaths quality and IExtraordinary game. A hidden gem. The sound design, game play, and artwork are fantastic. It took me around 3 hours for my first play through which for me is the perfect length for this type of game. (To 100% the trophy list will require at least three play throughs.) The game makes every moment count and its an epic journey from start to finish. The entire production breaths quality and I would recommend the game to anyone that enjoys the finer things in life.

P.S. I get frustrated at the negative/average reviews of this game. They are equivalent to college beer drinkers reviewing fine wine. Nothing wrong with beer...but don't compare a 30 pack of bud light to a single glass of your finest chardonnay. Savor your experiences!
  2. Sep 12, 2019
    I LOVED this game as I was playing it. The world design is amazing and beautiful and the rhythm of keeping your vehicle in motion is very satisfying. BUT buyer beware this game is only two hours long! Just as I felt it was picking up steam, it ended! There are no secrets or extras after you beat it so the replay value is very low. I was hoping for different vehicles or even differentI LOVED this game as I was playing it. The world design is amazing and beautiful and the rhythm of keeping your vehicle in motion is very satisfying. BUT buyer beware this game is only two hours long! Just as I felt it was picking up steam, it ended! There are no secrets or extras after you beat it so the replay value is very low. I was hoping for different vehicles or even different skins. *I originally gave this game a 5 because I was so mad at its brevity, but then I realized that was just because I enjoyed it so much. $15 for 2-3 hours of quality entertainment is not a bad deal. I plan on playing this game again just for the experience. Expand

Generally favorable reviews - based on 8 Critic Reviews

1. Aug 16, 2019
    Far: Lone Sails is a gorgeous little game with an incredible soundtrack and a journey packed full of both stressful and serene moments alike.
  2. May 20, 2019
    Far: Lone Sails is a wonderfully lonely trek that will take the player from one end of a dry ocean to the other, and it’s the rare sort of experience that says a lot without ever saying a thing.
  3. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    May 3, 2019
    Leaving aside the moments when you find yourself running aground at possibly the worst possible time, this is absolutely a voyage you’ll want to undertake for yourself. [Issue#162, p.81]