- Publisher: Square Enix
- Release Date: May 12, 2015
- Also On: PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, Switch, Xbox One
- Summary: Two RPGs - Now in High Definition. Over 200 hours of gameplay, including the International version content never before released in North America. Relive the fateful journey with fully remastered HD visuals and rearranged music.
- Developer: Virtuos
- Genre(s): Miscellaneous, Compilation
- # of players: No Online Multiplayer
- Cheats: On GameFAQs
- More Details and Credits »
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster - PS4 Launch Trailer
Positive: 26 out of 30
Mixed: 4 out of 30
Negative: 0 out of 30
May 12, 2015Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster is already great way to play these classic RPGs on the PS3 and Vita, and the even prettier PlayStation 4 version comes with the visual improvements you’d expect for the new-generation platform.
May 18, 2015Despite remastering a remaster, this game has a lot to offer, with two adventures that are still worth playing. Besides that, solves almost every problem on the original HD Remaster, making a perfect hit.
May 20, 2015Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 is the best version of the classic that you will find but the changes from the PS3 last year remaster are not enough to make us buy it again, despite the graphical improvements and the inclusion of the Uematsu original soundtrack.
May 22, 2015Amongst all the controversy on the possible oversaturation of HD remasters in the gaming industry, I feel this is one that deserved the treatment and more importantly, was executed competently.
Jun 1, 2015Still excellent, still worthy of a purchase... if you haven't already bought the PS3/PS Vita release, that is.
Jun 4, 2015We're expected to value high-definition treatment of pop video games, so the question of how Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster looks seems redundant. The real question involves whether Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-2 deserve attention more than a decade after their release.
Positive: 47 out of 63
Mixed: 6 out of 63
Negative: 10 out of 63
Mar 1, 2016Finally I've been able to beat this game up on my console (ps4) with revamped graphics. Sure, game is pricey but totally worth every singleFinally I've been able to beat this game up on my console (ps4) with revamped graphics. Sure, game is pricey but totally worth every single penny spend on it.
Oct 23, 2018Universo rico, mitología preciosa, una narrativa digna de obra maestra, características que te mantienen jugando hasta el final un rpg lasUniverso rico, mitología preciosa, una narrativa digna de obra maestra, características que te mantienen jugando hasta el final un rpg las cumple, a pesar de la repetitividad de los combates que ya se nota han envejecido; envejecido muy bien a pesar de todo.
No olvidemos la banda sonora, simplemente espectacular y lo mas importante que se utiliza en momentos perfectos.
Un sistema de progresión de personajes realmente interesante y divertido que incita a la creatividad del jugador y no solo a acumular experiencia.
Lo que mas me gusto de este juego y me marco sin duda fue la historia ... como esta construido el universo y el paralelismo de una historia del pasado que influye mucho en la del presente llevada y contada de manera magistral.… Expand
May 12, 2015For all the people complaining about a more expensive PS4 version when there already is a PS3 and Vita Remaster... Let me remind you that someFor all the people complaining about a more expensive PS4 version when there already is a PS3 and Vita Remaster... Let me remind you that some people (like me) don't have a PS3 or Vita, but we do have a PS4. So, I am more than happy that they released this on PS4. One of the best JRPGs of all time, plus its sequel, and the extra international version content. (Oh, and being able to switch between the new and original soundtrack is always a plus). 10/10… Expand
Mar 3, 2019Uno de los mejores videojuegos jamás creados. Final Fantasy X cuenta con una de las historias más complejas de la industria, ofreciendoUno de los mejores videojuegos jamás creados. Final Fantasy X cuenta con una de las historias más complejas de la industria, ofreciendo diferentes giros de guión que, al realizarlos en el momento preciso, nos mantienen enganchados a su trama en todo momento. Su sistema de combate es, para un servidor, el ideal en títulos de rol por turnos, contando con un ritmo pausado y a la vez frenético, permitiendo así concentrarnos en la pelea sin sentirnos realmente apurados. Su banda sonora es la mejor de la franquicia, con temas inolvidables que acompañan a algunos de los mejores momentos de la saga. Todos sus personajes cuentan con trasfondo, si bien es cierto que existen varios que destacan por encima del resto. Pese a contar con una jugabilidad algo pasillera, tenemos en este exponente una de las mejores obras jamás creadas.… Expand
May 6, 2020FF X is a great game overall, with some minuses which refer to the fact that the game was developed a long time ago. FF X-2 I didn't like atFF X is a great game overall, with some minuses which refer to the fact that the game was developed a long time ago. FF X-2 I didn't like at all from the first glance, so I will talk only about FF X.
- Classic old school turn-based combat feels great with a variety of characters, their options in terms of spells, skills, moves. This is the main advantage of the game, the reason for me to play it.
- Graphics still look good after an HD remaster, although this game was originally developed 20 years ago.
- Interesting story to follow, the good atmosphere of the world
- A lot of cut scenes
- The great character progression system
- The biggest annoying factor of this FF is minigames, they are weird and no fun at all, and you cannot skip them
- You cannot skip cutscenes, which is especially critical at the end of the game with hard boss fights
- You cannot load the game in the menu, only from the title screen. Annoying.
- Random encounters are too often. Practically every 10-15 seconds of walking u have to fight, even if you go back. This is especially annoying at the end of the game, where some fights with regular mobs are like a mini-boss fight. You can skip them, but still...
- Fixed camera, after some time you get used to it.
- I would like to have more full description of the enemies, their weaknesses, that you can get from the scan spell. You can still experiment and find those weaknesses, but there are so many of them possibly...
- The main story of the game and quantities of fights was more than big enough for me, to skip any other side quests.… Expand
Jun 8, 2021Final Fantasy X was certainly a masterpiece when it released 20 years ago. It is still a really good game ! I think that the art direction didFinal Fantasy X was certainly a masterpiece when it released 20 years ago. It is still a really good game ! I think that the art direction did an amazing job and I especially liked Auron's voice acting. Most of the game, I enjoyed my journey but there was an important difficulty spike near the end that I didn't see coming. To fully enjoy this game, I recommend to grind and if you see that normal encounters are difficult in new areas, it is a sign that you should go back to previous areas and gain a few levels. The story was a bit complicated also.
I need to give also a special mention for the blitzball minigame who was great.… Expand
Aug 8, 2021Never experienced such a demanding game for a jrpg for wasting your time just to get stronger (celestial weapons, optional aeons, blitzball).Never experienced such a demanding game for a jrpg for wasting your time just to get stronger (celestial weapons, optional aeons, blitzball). you MUST read walkthrough for this game during your gameplay, so that you won't miss ANYTHING.… Expand
- (659 views)