7.1

1. Mar 28, 2019
    I'm not really a stealthy player but had to give credit to the developer as it's a nice looking game with an enjoyable premise.
  2. May 15, 2019
    Excellent game combining puzzles exploration and marvellous characters. A Labour of love and I love it

1. Apr 27, 2019
    Ghost of a Tale has not managed to completely immerse us in its interesting adventure, the fault to a lack of visibility mainly. We still want to accompany Tilo, but some passages are painstaking by having to hide to escape the danger. Yet here too lies its strength, its infiltration side mixed with RPG and exploration, colorful characters and a sweet sense of humour. The universe is attractive and the animations are excellent, but the enemies are as dumb as a washing machine and the textual dialogues do not help. This is not a bad game, far from it, but it did not meet all the hopes that we had put in it.
  2. Mar 20, 2019
    Ghost of a Tale is one of the most unique action role-playing games released in recent times. Its highlights are the charming story and characters as well as the stealth-focused gameplay. Sadly, some technical issues do get in the way on PlayStation 4, preventing the game from reaching its full potential. However, if you're looking for a game that can make you think, look no further, as Ghost of a Tale tackles a handful of very important issues in a mature and very thoughtful way.
    A Ghost of a Tale is a solid vision, and done justice given its the development constraints. It was remarkably brave of the developer to tackle a genre and subject as complex as this, and it's a remarkable achievement that it has come out the other end as compelling and deeply playable as it is.