9.2

1. Jul 11, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The game is the best on the world, the revelation of loki in the final of the game is incredible.
    The begin of the new saga it's very nice
  2. Jul 12, 2019
    Данная игра очень интересная но время прохождения зависит от сложности. Я получил платину за 200 часов.
  3. Jul 13, 2019
    For me,the best game on ps4,the one of the best games I ever played,a truly masterpiece
  4. Jul 14, 2019
    Absolutely fantastic. The visuals, music, atmosphere, gore, story. Everything. There is literally nothing wrong with this game, other than the fact that it ends.

The world is beautifully crafted and sucks you into it. Playing the game never gets boring as you progress, unlock more areas and explore the relationships between characters. I feld emotionally involved right from the very start.
    For me God of War is this generation 's The Last of Us.
  5. Jul 14, 2019
    God of War posiblemente sea el mejor juego que haya jugado en PS4, es impresionante de principio a fin, no sólo la historia sino también el combate fluido y super disfrutable que tiene, todo esta muy bien hecho, desde la creación de objetos hasta las charlas en la canoa. Todos los personajes tienen una personalidad muy bien desarrollada que hace que el jugador logre desarrollarGod of War posiblemente sea el mejor juego que haya jugado en PS4, es impresionante de principio a fin, no sólo la historia sino también el combate fluido y super disfrutable que tiene, todo esta muy bien hecho, desde la creación de objetos hasta las charlas en la canoa. Todos los personajes tienen una personalidad muy bien desarrollada que hace que el jugador logre desarrollar sentimientos hacia ellos. Una obra maestra de Santa Monica Studio y espero el próximo con ansias. Expand
  6. Jul 16, 2019
    God of war is the new gold standard for the series. It's not only one of the best games of this generation, but one of my favorite games of all time. Greatness awaits.
  7. Jul 18, 2019
    This was my first GoW game that I played, and so as a newcomer to the franchise I appreciated that you could play this game without having played the previous ones (although, before starting playing I did some researches about the story). As whole the game is very, VERY, good: the combat is solid, the story is awesome, the performance of the voice actors is incredible and the charactersThis was my first GoW game that I played, and so as a newcomer to the franchise I appreciated that you could play this game without having played the previous ones (although, before starting playing I did some researches about the story). As whole the game is very, VERY, good: the combat is solid, the story is awesome, the performance of the voice actors is incredible and the characters and the world is built very well.
    The only bad things that I have to say is that the variety of enemies and "mini-bosses" you encounter is to small and some secondary quests are a little annoying, but this didn't affected my enjoyment of the game. Great job Santa Monica Studio, you made an incredible game!
  8. Jul 19, 2019
    No Words Needed . . .at all . . . Thankyou Sony Santa Monica, what a masterpiece.
  9. Jul 19, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Esse jogo é completamente incrível, imersivo, completo viciante, é uma jornada sem igual, que te faz refletir, que te deixa vidrado, que te faz raciocinar e buscar por coisas extras pelo fato de que tudo é divertido, tem ideias inovadoras, e o fan service do passado tem de sobra, diálogos interessantes e nenhum um pouco vazios além de ser um guia perfeito sobre mitologia nórdica, e , possui gráficos de cair o queixo além de uma jogabilidade extremamente cadenciada, e movimentos muito bem trabalhados, é uma obra de arte, deis de cada detalhe do mundo colossal onde somos inseridos até as trilhas sonoras que são memoráveis e mágicas, 10/10 melhor game do ano #Got Expand
  10. Jul 19, 2019
    Main evaluation criteria:
    -Story: 10
    -Atmosphere: 10 -Characters: 10 -Graphics and design: 10 -Gameplay: 10 -Sound and Music: 10 -Animations: 10 -Bugs: 10 -Interface: 10 -Completeness of the world: 9 Аdditional evaluation criteria (Do not really affect the assessment): -Freedom of choice: 0 -Coop in Story mode: 0 -Multiplayer: 0 -Mods and the ability to change the game: 0
    Main evaluation criteria:
    -Animations: 10
    -Bugs: 10
    -Interface: 10
    -Completeness of the world: 9

Аdditional evaluation criteria (Do not really affect the assessment):
    -Freedom of choice: 0
    -Coop in Story mode: 0
    -Multiplayer: 0
    -Mods and the ability to change the game: 0

Scores from 1 to 10, the higher the better
  11. Jul 19, 2019
    you have to play it, boy! :D really enjoyed it, great story, great trophyes, great world :)
  12. Jul 19, 2019
    Ssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  13. Jul 20, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The best game in the year
    Dyotisultitutlwkururwuowr74wuw4ouorw74ow7row467rostuutupts7roszruuotd7d7sp57u4w74owwo6446qow747pw47pw47pw46wo47o4ww7p47p4wp74w7pw4o6q4qo64q946q4964w7p5pw75pw7os75a6riyroasostutlsuwtouarouary
  14. Jul 22, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Me encantó, totalmente no esperaba ver más acerca de Kratos y este nuevo comienzo sienta las bases para un gran futuro, agradezco a Cory barlog por volver a Santa Mónica studios no pondría a nadie más en su lugar, a decir verdad me drogue la mayor parte del juego pero estoy siendo totalmente objetivo.
    Mi única queja al respecto es que no se explora nada después del final de GoW 3 ya que a mí me interesaba saber cómo es que Kratos sobrevivía y cómo fue que consiguió las espadas del caos siendo que llevaban años sin aparecer les agradezco de verdad a todos los involucrados conozco está franquicia desde pequeño y me entusiasma saber que tendremos más en algunos años...
  15. Jul 23, 2019
    Don't be fooled by the comments of the nostalgic players of previous games
    This new chapter in the Kratos saga reinvents itself and brings a new and very fun gameplay with the leviathan ax and an exciting and fun story.
  16. Jul 28, 2019
    The best game ever akakkakakakakakakakakaakakakakakakakakakakkakakakakkakkakakaakakakakkakak
  17. Jul 28, 2019
    Sony exclusievs zijn de beste games uit de gaming historie al wie hier aan twijfelt zijn robots
  18. Jul 29, 2019
    One of the best games I have ever played. Was so sad when i finished it! The story is written so well and the gameplay is outstanding!
  19. Jul 30, 2019
    Haven't been more satisfied with a game any more than GOD OF WAR!

Ignore people who don't rate it well. It might not be their cup of tea or they are just salty that there isn't enough action as compared to previous titles. Yes there isn't but the focus is the narrative in here, the story of how Kratos becomes a human again and how he starts caring and growing with his son. At first I
    Haven't been more satisfied with a game any more than GOD OF WAR!

At first I wasn't a fan of the gameplay and RPG elements but overtime it grew on me and I think it has been one of the better elements to pop in. I just can't wait for sequel.
  20. Aug 5, 2019
    шикарная игра, немного замороченная прокачка, но потом быстро привыкаешь ко всему
  21. Aug 5, 2019
    The best game ever made. Explores so many new directions for the character, the best combat yet by far. The presentation is truly jaw dropping, the best graphics, an amazing soundtrack, amazing voice acting, a camera that never cuts, everthing is truly superb. Only downside? The troll boss fights get a bit bland/repetitie, That's it! No scummy tactics like microtransactions or loot boxesThe best game ever made. Explores so many new directions for the character, the best combat yet by far. The presentation is truly jaw dropping, the best graphics, an amazing soundtrack, amazing voice acting, a camera that never cuts, everthing is truly superb. Only downside? The troll boss fights get a bit bland/repetitie, That's it! No scummy tactics like microtransactions or loot boxes just an amazing experience where the game speaks for itself, Expand
  22. Aug 6, 2019
    God of war was one of the best games of the generation. The game took what's awesome about god of war and made it better in the new game. They made Kratos a more relatable character, and gave us an emotional story with him, setting for the new sequel by exciting us for new adventures to come. It was an amazing experience.
  23. Aug 6, 2019
    Simplemente majestuoso. Si te gusta la saga y tienes una play 4 obligado a comprarte este juego.
  24. Aug 6, 2019
    This game is so awesome. The gameplay , the story , the graphic . everything is so great . I feel sad for pc and xbox gamers xD
  25. Aug 9, 2019
    Excellent game. No words to describe the story telling in the game except phenomenal. I enjoyed playing this game And exploring the world of Norse Mythology. Brilliant! Thank you for creating this game, team that help made this possible. That includes you too Cory!!!!
  26. Jan 5, 2020
    You enjoyed GoW 3? Then likely you will not enjoy this game. Look at how brutal and badass Kratos was in GoW 3. In this game he is an old, wise-wannabe dumb fuc kre Plus that brat was annoying as fuc kre and there is not as many weapons in this game as it was in GoW3.
  27. Feb 29, 2020
    A masterpiece in all aspects. Perfect gameplay, amazing story, amazing world to explore, amazing graphics, top notch character relations and development, and best ever actor performance. Great music as well.
    Everything in this game is just perfect.
    Undoubtedly one of the best games ever made. An amazing experience that is a must play to all gamers.
  28. May 13, 2020
    Fancy Graphics, Animations and Sound Effects but everything else I loved about the previous God of War games is gone. Crap story, script, always trying to be funny with lame kids humour. The gameplay is just slow and clunky now.
  29. Jun 24, 2020
    Amazing game!! One of the best I have ever played. Definitely worth a try. Masterpiece.
  30. Apr 5, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Definitely deserves game of the year Titel... Hands down the best game I have ever played. Expand
  31. Apr 5, 2020
    This game is simply the best i've ever played, everything is perfect, characters, story, enemies, graphics, truly great.
  32. Apr 6, 2020
    One of the best video games I have ever played! A true masterpiece in every aspect!
  33. Apr 6, 2020
    It's the nordic The last of us. The Gameplay is fun, the world is beautiful crafted and im excited for the sequel
  34. Apr 6, 2020
    It's the best game in the franchise.
    It's amazing what Santa Monica has managed to do, its spectacular in every way.
    I can't wait for the sequence.
  35. Apr 6, 2020
    It's a mastapiece... If you ignore the land of fog that place is trash. But yeah otherwise a mastapiece.
  36. Apr 7, 2020
    Amazing experience. Combat is weighty, story is long and boss battles are stunning. Definitely recommended to purchase.
  37. Apr 7, 2020
    A masterpiece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  38. Apr 7, 2020
    The best god of war game and one of the best video games ever made...…...……………..!!!!
  39. Apr 7, 2020
    i have nothing to say except for this is my favorite game and you should play it
  40. Apr 8, 2020
    One of the greatest games ever. It’s simply a must play for play station owners and newcomers alike.
  41. Apr 8, 2020
    One of the best games ever played, one of the best stories ever told. Characters, environments and animations are just top notch.

I didn't particularly like the New Game + (maybe because I didn't want the game to finish, ever!).
  42. Apr 8, 2020
    很少有像战神一样在主机端能够做到如此高质量的游戏体验, 60fps, 故事, 色彩, 战斗, 装备, 都是满分.
  43. Apr 8, 2020
    Una aventura épica que cambia la forma de jugar los God of war sin que se sienta diferente
  44. Apr 8, 2020
    I thoroughly enjoyed the game throughout. The combat is very diverse and doesn’t get old though the enemies always have very large amounts of health which sometimes makes it tedious. The story is great and the relation between kratos and atreus feels believable and deep. The game is relatively linear with a few fun quests on the side. All the side quests are very well done and fleshed outI thoroughly enjoyed the game throughout. The combat is very diverse and doesn’t get old though the enemies always have very large amounts of health which sometimes makes it tedious. The story is great and the relation between kratos and atreus feels believable and deep. The game is relatively linear with a few fun quests on the side. All the side quests are very well done and fleshed out making it obvious that they went for quality over quantity. Even though the game was very fun to play, I can’t help myself from feeling like this is just a setup for god of war 5. I was always feeling as the game was leading to show us Thor and Odin or important gods, but we never see them.
    It also shows three realms in the game that we can never access throughout the game. When the game ended I was a little disappointed since I was convinced I would go to Asgard or the other realms. This all made me feel like I was cut short and that I was forced to buy god of war 5 when it comes out in order to experience the whole story. All in all though fantastic experience that does leave me wanting more.
  45. Apr 9, 2020
    Melhor jogo da última década! Basicamente zero defeitos! Só chora xbox mil lixos! Passando spoiler pra fuder ainda a jogatina dos outros por pura inveja! Vcs são uns otários!!!! GOTY 2018 "Julix pode sim, cunequitar dubi atimus in até deiz xboquis une"
  46. Apr 20, 2020
    Highly overrated. I suspect many of the reviews were bought. Uninspiring with mediocre combat.
  47. Jun 19, 2020
    This game is a masterpiece.great graphic,great story, great characters , great gameplay. Just play this game
  48. Jun 20, 2020
    Beautiful game 10x than the last of us part 2. Lolololololololololololololololol
  49. Jun 20, 2020
    No words to describe this game, this is truly one of the best games I have ever played! Masterpiece
  50. Jun 21, 2020
    story, gameplay, soundtrack, this game is perfect, it's really been the best I've ever played this generation.
  51. Jun 22, 2020
    Masterpiece, simple yet emotional story, loveable characters, great soundtrack and fun gameplay.
  52. Jun 23, 2020
    Honestly the best story I’ve played. Can’t wait to see where the future of this franchise goes!!
  53. Jun 23, 2020
    This game is the closest I have ever been to saying a game is absolutely perfect. The story is great, the combat satysfying, the visuals stunning and the animations great. The faults that it has(like lack of enemy variety) are caused by the lack of budget that the team had. There is not a thing I would change about this game.
  54. Jul 9, 2020
    I absolutely loved it! Played a few GOW games but this was the best one! For me the only downside was that the story dragged a bit in the end but nothing major. Incredible!
  55. Jun 25, 2020
    액션성, 음향 그리고 그래픽 모두 훌륭하고 스토리마저 수작인 작품...각 분야별로 따지면 9점 정도라고 보지만 모든 부분에서 9점을 받을 수 있는 작품은 걸작이라고 표현해야 한다
  56. Jun 25, 2020
    A very well told story of father and son with awesome combat seeing Kratos in this new light is as refreshing as it is interesting
  57. Jun 25, 2020
    One of the best PlayStation exclusives. Gameplay, history, music - everything in this game is at an amazingly high level. I can safely say that the Santa Monica studio created a rethinking of the God Of War series, which surpassed its predecessors.
  58. Jun 25, 2020
    Was totally caught off guard with the quality of this game. This new take on Kratos shows how far gaming as a medium has come. The gameplay is outstanding, the cast of characters are superb, and the story is an emotional ride between an absent father trying to fix a relationship with his son. Can’t wait for the sequel
  59. Jun 25, 2020
    Q jogo fenomenal !!!!!!!.....poucos jogos conseguiram se reinventar dessa maneira.....e este com todo certeza é obrigatório para quem gosta de vídeo games !!!!!
  60. Jun 26, 2020
    Phenomenal game. Although, I feel like I have to warn you of one thing. If you are expecting this to be like the original God of War games, you will not get anything like that. Instead, you will get a heartfelt story about the journey of a father and his son. It's a beautifully crafted masterpiece which is definitely my favorite game on the PS4.
  61. Jun 26, 2020
    Buenas mecánicas, buenísimos gráficos y lo más importante, una narrativa excepcional nada más que decir que ¡MIS 10!
  62. Jun 26, 2020
    Amazing game with fantastic gameplay and a well told story. Easily in the running for one of the best games during the PS4 generation.
  63. Jun 26, 2020
    I was super afraid when I first saw the game but after playing it I realized this was what the franchise needed, the most perfect reboot in video game history. Patiently waiting for the next one.
  64. Jun 26, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. God of War balances storytelling and combat-heavy gameplay better than any other game of its type. The constant interplay between its emotional journey and its ragged, demanding combat draws you in and forces you engage with both elements in a way that brings new meaning to both. It’s a true blockbuster that’s sure to impress both long-time franchise fans and newcomers. Expand
  65. Jun 26, 2020
    Truly the greatest game I have ever experienced. The writing is so phenomenal, the game plays so smooth, the lore is amazing. Cannot wait for the sequel
  66. Jul 13, 2020
    This game is awesome and I feel sorry for anyone who hasn’t played it. The combat is so damn fun!
  67. Aug 5, 2020
    One of the best games of this generation. This feels like an evolution of the gaming industry as a whole. You will not find in music, movies or tv shows such a compelling, entertaining, emotionally rich story telling. The gameplay is fantastic: The best hack and slack of the PS4. Not to mention the stunning graphics. This game has beats and bits that will stay with you forever. I sure hopeOne of the best games of this generation. This feels like an evolution of the gaming industry as a whole. You will not find in music, movies or tv shows such a compelling, entertaining, emotionally rich story telling. The gameplay is fantastic: The best hack and slack of the PS4. Not to mention the stunning graphics. This game has beats and bits that will stay with you forever. I sure hope there is a sequel under way. Expand
  68. Jun 21, 2018
    Este juego es perfecto, tiene demasiadas sorpresas a lo largo del juego, la jugabilidad es brutal, y la historia ni se diga.
  69. Dec 16, 2018
    There is nothing more to say he, that wasn't said before, A Masterpiece of storytelling and memorable characters.
  70. Dec 27, 2018
    just awesome .... once again ps4 crushed xbox ..... another piece of art from Santa Monica
  71. Dec 27, 2018
    This game is amazing both the history and the gameplay.
    A game of 10 easy .
  72. Dec 30, 2018
    Full disclosure; I bought a PS4 to play this game and Red Dead Redemption 2, so I already had a pretty strong feeling I it. Thankfully, I wasn't disappointed.

The game has a solid fighting mechanic, that favors fast and chaotic combat -- this is not Dark Souls. It combines the combat with satisfying puzzle solving, and the well known mechanic of slowly giving you more gear, allowing you to backtrack and open previously inaccessible areas. The RPG elements allows you to tailor your character build to your play style, but you don't have to on the lower difficulty settings.
    Finally, I love the story. It shows the dysfunctional relationship between Kratos the murder machine, and his son, and has a pervasive sadness.
  73. Dec 30, 2018
    This game is the best game of the generation and it is the best piece of art that the gaming industry has done in a while
  74. Dec 30, 2018
    God of war is the best game of all time and it will forever be remember as the game of this generation
  75. Dec 30, 2018
    Amazing piece of art no this game is beyond that this is something else on its own and it must be rewarded with all the support as the game of the generation
  76. Dec 30, 2018
    OH BOY! What an amazing journey. If you don't have PS4 yet, then THIS game is THE reason.
    PS. It just dethroned Bloodborne for me.
  77. Jan 2, 2019
    Amazing game, game of the year easily.
    great voice acting, great atmosphere, great story, great gameplay and combat.
    Very entertaining, its a must buy.
  78. Jan 3, 2019
    Phenomenal fighting mechanics and its never feels like you are just mashing buttons. The story is also heart warming and will keep you connected throughout.
  79. Jan 4, 2019
    God of war is the definition of the word masterpiece and beyond of that this is the game of the generation so far
  80. Jan 5, 2019
    I haven't head so much fun playing any game in a long, long time.

Do you know the feeling, when you finish an awesome book or TV series and you just feel like a breakup? Like you just lost something and won't get it back ever again. That's the feeling I got when I completed God of War. Never knew it's even possible in a game. Also, I bought the game for 50% the price in a winter
    I haven't head so much fun playing any game in a long, long time.

Also, I bought the game for 50% the price in a winter sale. Right now I feel like I ripped off the developer, which should just send me the account number so I can give them the other half.
  81. Jan 6, 2019
    A legendary trip to Nordic Europe, Santa Monica perfectly portrayed Kratos as a father.The artistical world and the great battle design makes me fascinated,
  82. Jan 6, 2019
    God of war is the peak of a true work of art and this is the best game of this generation so far
  83. Jan 6, 2019
    God of war takes this generation to the next level of quality and art made with pure love
  84. Jan 6, 2019
    this is and its summary is one word perfection and a few little are capable of reach this highs
  85. Jan 6, 2019
    Santa Monica made the best game of this generation and i hope other studios can achieve this level of art
  86. Jan 6, 2019
    God of war is something way ahead of this generation and it totally deserves the game of the year
  87. Jan 6, 2019
    game is not a word that one can use with god of war this is more than that this is the game of the generartion
  88. Jun 3, 2019
    Melhor jogo da saga GOW, pois mudaram totalmente o estilo de jogo, trocando o estilo antigo para um estilo mais RPG, os diálogos, expressões faciais, efeitos todos são incríveis, não é atoa q ganhou o GOTY
  89. Jun 25, 2019
    I will never forget the first time i got this game. I remember how disappointed i was that they basically changed everything from combat to mythology even kratos’s mighty goaty. But just as i kept playing for about an hour I couldn’t stop everytime i got back home every fiber of my being was itching to play this game and 2 days later i wanted to forget everything just to experience it forI will never forget the first time i got this game. I remember how disappointed i was that they basically changed everything from combat to mythology even kratos’s mighty goaty. But just as i kept playing for about an hour I couldn’t stop everytime i got back home every fiber of my being was itching to play this game and 2 days later i wanted to forget everything just to experience it for the first time again this is how good this game is. Expand
  90. Jun 28, 2019
    Amazing journey i had a great time playing this game such a beautiful world
  91. Jun 28, 2019
    What Cory Balog did to god of war, is just amazing, is impressive in every aspect, the new gameplay is astounding and the story and how kratos treat his past is just awesome, also new likeable characters and a whole new world and lore to explore. the difficulty levels are great, plus, you will be satisfied with the ending but be left wanting more!, look no further for a great game.
  92. Aug 8, 2019
    It’s the best game ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    All hail Kratos!!
  93. Aug 9, 2019
    Such a good story of Kratos and his son. So emotional, so deep. Action in this game is the best I've ever seen.
  94. Aug 12, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. A fantastic game that every gamer should play! God Of War redefines the gaming industry as a whole and shows how good a game can be if a lot of time was spent on it in development. Expand
  95. Aug 15, 2019
    Это одна из лучших игр в которую я играл. Буду честен я её ещё не до прошёл, но она не реально втягивает своим сюжетом и геймплеем. Рекомендую. :)
  96. Aug 15, 2019
    I loved everything about it Storytelling, Symbolism, Gameplay, and Characters are amazing
  97. Aug 16, 2019
    My all-time favourite Playstation 4 game. Definitely worth the platinum trophy.

I was initially skeptical of Atreus, i feared it would be an escort-mission-like game like Resident Evil 5. but i was very wrong. Atreus was very helpful in combat. The new combat system was a breath of fresh air, felt very heavy and brutal at certain points, which is what God of War needs. The story
    My all-time favourite Playstation 4 game. Definitely worth the platinum trophy.

The story was very good through and through, switching from main story to some side missions actually felt quite seamless. Lore is very rich and goes very deep.

The music deserves its own award, i get goosebumps to the theme song sometimes to this day, its the perfect song for a perfect game, sets the mood straight away.

Never been so excited for a sequel.
  98. Aug 18, 2019
    I loved it so much!!
    It really bring the vibe of father a nd son the way the bond and build up the relationship
  99. Aug 24, 2019
    God of war is an outstanding game. The best game I've played on the PS4 and any Xbox one game. The story and visuals are some of the very best out there. The way the camera never cuts is just amazing. Acting is on a very high level. Just an amazing game.
  100. Aug 25, 2019
    Amazing game. It's a bit of a departure from the usual God of War games, whether that's a good thing is obviously subjective, but I loved it. I even went as far as getting the platinum trophy for it, which I don't bother doing often. Highly recommended.

Universal acclaim - based on 118 Critic Reviews

1. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Sep 13, 2018
    The return of the furious Spartan warrior was made well. God of War is already a great contender for game of the year and you shouldn't miss it. [Issue#285]
  2. CD-Action
    Jul 6, 2018
    Cory Barlog and his team achieved what many thought impossible – despite having changed almost everything Santa Monica managed to preserve that elusive spark that makes God of War game feel like a God of War game. They created one of the defining titles of the current generation and a technical marvel whose stunning beauty in motion words cannot describe. And there’s one more thing. Barlog’s touching reaction to his masterpiece’s scores shows that even in the world of huge budgets, micropayments, loot boxes and sales forecasts there still is a place for artists who pour their hearts into their work. We need someone to remind us of that once in a while. [06/2018, p.38]
  3. Jun 7, 2018
    Where most games excel in one single area, God of War manages to deliver on every front, providing players with one of the best experiences we’ve seen so far this generation.