7.6

1. Jan 3, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Cup head frustratingly difficult at some points Cool idea though , make it playable !! Expand
  2. Jan 11, 2020
    Beautiful artstyle, melancholic lyrical story, touching music. The gameplay is rather basic, but still engaging through it's 3 hours of gameplay time.
  3. Dec 19, 2019
    Me encanta, es una experiencia de juego, sin instrucciones, vas avanzando y vas aprendiendo lo que hay que hacer, la imagen está muy bien cuidada, y mención especial a la banda sonora. Un plataformas low-cost muy Recomendable
  4. Jan 12, 2020
    Beautifully made, great score. Platform game, easy at times, some times the transitions are a bit long, but overall a superb game. I love the fact that there are no instructions, what to do how to do it, so you have to solve the puzzle yourself. Great art, pity it is rather short.

1. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    Jan 9, 2020
    A beautiful puzzle platformer with a clear artistic and mechanical vision. However, its story holds you at arm’s length and makes it tricky to find its heart. [Issue@#171, p.96]
  2. Dec 11, 2019
    Quotation forthcoming.
    What I expected from GRIS was a solid, beautiful, platformer that could occupy a few hours of my time. What I got from GRIS was quite close to that, but somehow more beautiful than I could have ever considered or expected. If you want to see just how artistic games can get, or if you’re like me and just need a few hours occupied by beauty and platforming, then it’s hard to go wrong with GRIS.