5.4

1. Sep 18, 2019
    It should be noted that there is a lot of heavy cursing in the game, which wasn't expected as there was no cursing in the actual movie. My son had been looking forward to this game for awhile as we are both fans of the movie. Now I've wasted the money and we won't be playing the game due to the constant vulgarity. Disappointed x 10
  2. Mar 28, 2020
    The story was good, and the repeating days were neat. The look of the game defiantly degraded from the sad moments, but over all a great experience if you get a good discount.

Plus, @Jmack5, the game is literately rated M, not the company's fault, but your own.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 12 Critic Reviews

1. Oct 31, 2019
    Groundhog Day is a fun, mind-bending adventure that encourages trial and error. Its funny, witty and everything is presented in a pleasing manner. The VR implementation is good and I had zero issues throughout. Groundhog Day came from nowhere and really surprised me. I really enjoyed it.
    While I understand it’s trying to emulate the movie, this ultimately makes Groundhog Day: Like Father Like Son not any fun to play. Having to repeat the same tedious, overly lengthy, and often difficult, minigames over and over is just not fun. While I can say I was impressed with the storytelling and voice acting, and it really did feel a lot of effort went into making the game feel just like the movie. I just wish it was actually fun to play.
  3. Sep 25, 2019
    With a script that’s got its moments, and some good, solid sarcasm from your protagonist, Groundhog Day: Like Father Like Son tells an engaging story of cynicism lost and superficiality seen through. Some of its mini-games are best forgotten, and the problem of repeating dialogue is never completely sorted out, but as sequel to a film that seemingly defied follow-ups, this is a brave and at times entertaining result.