5.4

1. Mar 28, 2020
    The story was good, and the repeating days were neat. The look of the game defiantly degraded from the sad moments, but over all a great experience if you get a good discount.

Plus, @Jmack5, the game is literately rated M, not the company's fault, but your own.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 12 Critic Reviews

1. Oct 31, 2019
    Groundhog Day is a fun, mind-bending adventure that encourages trial and error. Its funny, witty and everything is presented in a pleasing manner. The VR implementation is good and I had zero issues throughout. Groundhog Day came from nowhere and really surprised me. I really enjoyed it.
    While I understand it’s trying to emulate the movie, this ultimately makes Groundhog Day: Like Father Like Son not any fun to play. Having to repeat the same tedious, overly lengthy, and often difficult, minigames over and over is just not fun. While I can say I was impressed with the storytelling and voice acting, and it really did feel a lot of effort went into making the game feel just like the movie. I just wish it was actually fun to play.
  3. Sep 25, 2019
    With a script that’s got its moments, and some good, solid sarcasm from your protagonist, Groundhog Day: Like Father Like Son tells an engaging story of cynicism lost and superficiality seen through. Some of its mini-games are best forgotten, and the problem of repeating dialogue is never completely sorted out, but as sequel to a film that seemingly defied follow-ups, this is a brave and at times entertaining result.