7.4

1. Aug 14, 2020
    House Flipper is a worthy budget game with simplistic game loops that are still somewhat satisfying. People who like bits of creativity and are able to bare pretty monotoneous mechanic loops will be pretty pleased. 7/10 might seem a little bit high but the game was satisfying for me and for a decent sale it felt worth it although there is room for improvement.

I played the game on my

I played the game on my PS4 Pro with SSD. The performance is good overall but the graphic quality is dull and feels old. I had one crash that resulted in the loss of the money I should ve gotten from a houses sale. This can be really bothersome if you just sank all your money into one object. At least it was only one time that happened to me.

At the beginning you earn money by doing free jobs, like cleaning or painting houses. After a while you get better tools and upgrades, enabling you also to do new kinds of jobs. The upgrade system feels pretty decent and upgrades do matter. Next step is selling houses either to your liking or to the liking of specific buyers e.g. needing electronics, multiple bathrooms etc.

The controls are okay. After a while you get used to everything but the item search could ve used more convenience options, same goes to painting. The rest feels okay and somewhat rewarding although repetitive.

It is a game without any rush and can be considered for relaxation or creativity but there it hits a pulse that I enjoyed quite a bit. The final polish misses out. Graphics are simple. Game loops are too dull. Item management is sometimes too complicated. Jobs are too few and later on you can just buy and sell houses without doing anything for profit. On the other hand you can get it for a very decent price which in my eyes justifies a certain worth and the fun I had. Combined I ll give this a 6 to 7 and might recommend it if you are in the right mood. Although please buy it at a sale because its definitely not worth the full price (in my opinion).

There are no critic reviews yet.