tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Jan 24, 2020
    Kotodama: The 7 Mysteries of Fujisawa is interesting, to say the least.

Kotodama: The 7 Mysteries of Fujisawa is interesting, to say the least.

I would love to give this game a 100% positive review but I have my mixed feelings about it. Not because of the mind undressing that takes place during the puzzle games. More for the fact of the story. The story isn't bad but the story isn't great. Some people have pointed out to me that the game is probably more geared toward the results of the puzzle game than anything else, but personally I would prefer to have a well-developed story as well. I've played several games like Kotodama and the biggest difference that made the game enjoyable for me at least is the depth and detail of the storyline that goes along with the gameplay. This isn't a bad game but it's also not at the top, at least not for me.

I'll be posting a video about the game at the beginning of February on my YouTube once my editing process is done.
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critic Reviews

1. Jun 19, 2019
    KOTODAMA is a pretty descent visual novel, with average puzzle sections.
    Considering that this is the PQube’s first venture into game development, Kotodama: The 7 Mysteries of Fujisawa, is still pretty impressive. It’s a delightfully gripping visual novel, with beautiful artwork, as well as a really entertaining mini-game. It’s a very easy game to recommend to those who love visual novels and enjoy a bit of fan service.
  3. Jun 3, 2019
    A fun game, and worth looking into if you are a fan of games in this vein. Just don’t expect it to be anything groundbreaking or unique.