- Summary: Break, build and battle with the Gunpla you’ve always wanted in NEW GUNDAM BREAKER. Blast through enemy Gunplas and collect their fallen weapons and armor to customize your Gunpla in real time and now you can team up with your friends in a 3v3 co-op mode. Don’t miss out on the action in theBreak, build and battle with the Gunpla you’ve always wanted in NEW GUNDAM BREAKER. Blast through enemy Gunplas and collect their fallen weapons and armor to customize your Gunpla in real time and now you can team up with your friends in a 3v3 co-op mode. Don’t miss out on the action in the newest installment of this series. [Bandai Namco]… Expand
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
New Gundam Breaker - Launch Trailer
Jul 19, 2018New Gundam Breaker is a love letter to Gundam fandom to the point where the devs can’t imagine that anyone playing wouldn’t know the mechs inside and out. In light of this, the real testament to New Gundam Breaker’s success is the fact that its obvious passion for its subject made me want to learn.
Jul 5, 2018Between fumbling through the menus, mashing your way to a choppy and exceedingly easy victory, and clicking through meandering dialogue scenes that hold no weight, you’ll find yourself too bored to actually collect all the parts you want to make your perfect Gundam. If you’re itching to fight big robots, play Gundam Versus instead. Or, go punch that actual Gundam in Japan (don’t do that).
Jun 25, 2018New Gundam Breaker is a disaster. A near broken mess of an action game, even Gundam maniacs will struggle to stomach its many, many flaws. Its visual novel elements are so obnoxiously cliche that you'll have to stop your eyes from rolling our of their sockets, and the gameplay is a mix of clunky controls and unfathomable chaos. Add some unbelievably poor technical performance to the mix, and you have a Gundam game that's not even fit to be mobile suit scrap orbiting the Earth.
Jun 21, 2020NGB is a girl game that runs on yugioh GX rules. It is your standard loop of break parts build things. For what it is, I had a fun timeNGB is a girl game that runs on yugioh GX rules. It is your standard loop of break parts build things. For what it is, I had a fun time playing it with my wife. only down side it it is now almost impossible to get an online match. But if you can find it used enjoy.… Expand
Jun 23, 2018Not nearly as bad as all the low scoring reviews have said. Yes it could be a bit more stable but the game is fun, there are tons of Gunpla toNot nearly as bad as all the low scoring reviews have said. Yes it could be a bit more stable but the game is fun, there are tons of Gunpla to build and smash together and the gameplay is still great even if it had changed since Gundam Breaker 3. Don't get me wrong, this definitely isn't the Gundam Breaker 4 everybody wanted but it's still a pretty good game and clearly the calling it New Gundam Breaker instead of Gundam Breaker 4 was a distinction worth making, this is a change for the series and by no means a sequel.… Expand
Jun 23, 2018*What this game is all about*
- The story part: Basically reading through different scenarios featuring different heroines.
- The combat*What this game is all about*
- The story part: Basically reading through different scenarios featuring different heroines.
- The combat part: To advance the scenarios you (your "toy robot") and your partners are placed in a huge arena. Completing given missions in a given time to win the battles.
- The customization part: During your battles you will be able to pick up parts to assemble your GUNPLA ("toy robot"). Parts, colors, decals etc.
- The online game play: The is no co-op in this game. Online play matches you with 2 other random guys or your friends to compete with 3 other random players to see who can win most missions in one battle.
- Very nice graphic, neat music.
- Building your own GUNPLA, posing them and taking pictures of them kills a lot of spare time.
- The combat system is a huge flaw. Game would suddenly freezes for a few seconds during battles. Movements are clunky, overall user experience is very uncomfortable.
- The game rule is hard to understand without multiple tries, worse, chaotic.
At this stage, the game is below average of even some good Indie Games out there which are either cheap in price or totally Free to play. Unless you really want a new Gundam game right now, don't hesitate to skip this because you will probably end up hating yourself for not listening to our advice. Check out the game play vids on the web before you click the "Buy On amazon.com :)" button,… Expand
Jun 23, 2018This is by far the most disappointing Gundam game ever made.
Pros: The addition of Frame types to change base stats and a few abilities.This is by far the most disappointing Gundam game ever made.
Pros: The addition of Frame types to change base stats and a few abilities.
Graphics are on par with Gundam Breaker 3
Cons: The game runs poorly both in the menus and during game play.
Input lag in the menus is akin to loading large sections of maps and assets for open world games.
Movement during game play feels slow and unwieldy.
Parts must be banked for every 5 collected during battle to "earn" parts after the mission.
No difficulty options.
Mission quests are sporadic and often timed poorly.
Exceptionally boring story line.
If you are looking for a Gundam Breaker title for the PS4 save your money and buy a copy of Gundam Breaker 3. New Gundam Breaker is all the bad elements of a Gundam game rolled into one with the addition of poor performance (even on the PS4 Pro) with a dash of Gunpla customization improvements thrown in and many basics removed. There are no longer progressive difficulties for game play (standard hardcore extreme newtype) or part levels and rarities. The game play is terrible. Between enemies spawning randomly around you and locking you down unable to move or even fight, confusing and sporadic quests, and an atrocious movement system this game is incredibly boring. Gone are the missions where you zip around the map destroying enemies and clearing areas, you now are pairs with an acceptable at best team trying to complete quests for rankings with main quests often being accomplished shortly after they appear by your team while you struggle to complete side quests before they finish the main essentially stopping your attempts to get "S" rankings. Gone are the milestones of hitting certain ACE point totals before certain points or times to spawn special sets of enemies with coveted rare parts. The story line focuses on you freeing a high school designed to teach students nothing but Gunpla battle and building from the student council who think only they should be allowed to build and battle. It isn't the best story but it could have been far better just by having some variety instead of pure anime archetypes with no real personalities past cliche anime type acts like cliche anime type. The story screens are slow moving, poorly written, poorly implemented (press cross every time a character finishes a line even if its four screens straight of "..., uh-um, oh!, or ahh!") and occasional "dialogue choices" with no impact. The building and customizing of Gunpla no longer feels rewarding or even interesting, it is now boiled down to pick a stat to be higher, match it with an ex action, and color the part. There is no more leveling parts to improve passives and truly customize both the look and play style you want.
Even if you are a huge Gundam fan don't buy this game unless you simply must have it for game collection purposes or it drops to below $10.… Expand
Jun 23, 2018Horrid. Absolutely horrid. This game makes Gundam Breaker 1 a fricking godsend! It runs poorly, with frequent freezes in mid gameplay, tookHorrid. Absolutely horrid. This game makes Gundam Breaker 1 a fricking godsend! It runs poorly, with frequent freezes in mid gameplay, took out mapping skills to controls, some combat controls are made by a 3 year old and overall, its a full-on insult to Gundam Breaker and fans. I know its not made by the same developer as previous titles, but come on, if you're gonna make a gundam kitbash game, the least you could've done is play previous titles and understand what make a Gundam Breaker game fun. Taking customizing options out of a kitbash game. The heck are they thinking...… Expand
Jun 23, 2018Normally I don't post these sort of things and let people find out for themselves, but DO NOT, i repeat DO NOT buy the new Gundam breaker gameNormally I don't post these sort of things and let people find out for themselves, but DO NOT, i repeat DO NOT buy the new Gundam breaker game below is a list of just hard facts no opinion that just makes this game not worthy of money
1. Build parts no longer do anything
2. You cannot upgrade your mobile suit, parts are purely cosmetic
3. you have 7 side weapons/functions, they are bound to a single slot, so if a leg has 3 skills you have to pick 1
4. there are currently only 128 suits in the game
5. the game freezes for split seconds mid combat which breaks immersion
6. the story line (all 3) combined took 5 hours to complete
7. every mission is the exact same
8, your suit always feels flimsy
9. there are 2 cutscenes for the story in which you get to see your own suit that is all.
10. The game tries to say there are 3 story paths - they are all identical bar some dialogue that is all.… Expand