6.9

1. May 3, 2020
    Cool Game with a lot of feautures BUT its very buggy and has some gamebreaking/savefile losing glitches. I hope to see improvements in the future.
  2. May 1, 2020
    Nice game. Very funny and a nice Game for the cov-19 time. Nice gameplay and nice grapic.
  3. Apr 30, 2020
    Good job! Best offroad physics, never seen so many details implemented in one game. Finally reached Alaska)
  4. May 2, 2020
    SnowRunner would rate a 9 out of 10 if the game functioned as it was meant to. Bugs and game breaking glitches infest this title to the point where I don't want to play anymore until they get fixed. My advice to you is either wait for a sale or wait until it gets a proper patch to fix said issues.
  5. Apr 29, 2020
    A masterpiece. This game is created with love and soul. Enigmatic, relaxing and yet very complex, Snowrunner is a perfect example of a great sequel. Exceeding in every aspect, Snowrunner is not a tech demo anymore (like Mudrunner was), it's a full experience. A few bugs here and there, but they will be ironed out with the great post-launch support. Season Pass is a must buy, great valueA masterpiece. This game is created with love and soul. Enigmatic, relaxing and yet very complex, Snowrunner is a perfect example of a great sequel. Exceeding in every aspect, Snowrunner is not a tech demo anymore (like Mudrunner was), it's a full experience. A few bugs here and there, but they will be ironed out with the great post-launch support. Season Pass is a must buy, great value for it's money. Expand
  6. Apr 29, 2020
    Great game!!! I liked previous Mudrunner game a lot. But Snowrunner is even better. They actually added a lot of game mechanics, as previous game was more like a sandbox. Now we have primary missions, side "quests" in addition to large maps linked to each other. Tuning and purchade/progression mechanics as well. And it's cool you can move your car to other areas. And drive UAZ in AlaskaGreat game!!! I liked previous Mudrunner game a lot. But Snowrunner is even better. They actually added a lot of game mechanics, as previous game was more like a sandbox. Now we have primary missions, side "quests" in addition to large maps linked to each other. Tuning and purchade/progression mechanics as well. And it's cool you can move your car to other areas. And drive UAZ in Alaska and Chevy in Taymyr :) Graphics is improved, Physics is different, a bit simple imo, at the same time more realistic. Optimized well! (Played on pro) Must buy game if you love spintires-like games and sims. Expand
  7. Apr 28, 2020
    Huge improvement over Mudrunner. Cant wait to see what future updates bring.
  8. Apr 29, 2020
    On PS4 there's a lot of bugs game crashes every 45 minutes or so. After another crash my saved game file went corrupt and I had to restart from the beginning
  9. Apr 30, 2020
    One of the worst games i've ever played. Do not waste your money. Not only it's buggy and glitched to the point of being nearly unplayable, the mechanisms are absolutely abysmal and the challenge level is broken. It makes you start with a highway truck on muddy roads - how is that realistic in any universe? Controller vibration is almost non-existent and I've spent most of my gameplayOne of the worst games i've ever played. Do not waste your money. Not only it's buggy and glitched to the point of being nearly unplayable, the mechanisms are absolutely abysmal and the challenge level is broken. It makes you start with a highway truck on muddy roads - how is that realistic in any universe? Controller vibration is almost non-existent and I've spent most of my gameplay stuck in mud, holding the gas button without feeling like anything is happening. The hint system tells you the same thing over and over again, making you feel like you're always doing something wrong. The world is COMPLETELY dead and there are no other cards on the road. There are no redeeming factors here. Don't waste your money. Expand
  10. May 1, 2020
    On PS4 the game crashes every 45 minutes. After another crash my saved game file went corrupt and I restarted from the beginning 2 times !!! :(
  11. May 3, 2020
    game for those who have unrealistic a lot of time.
    simulator: press R2 and wait
  12. Apr 29, 2020
    F*CK this game we bought it only for coop play and we cant join it. We also hate this EGS for no solutions.
  13. May 6, 2020
    Rubbish!!! 50+ hours playing this game when all of a sudden trucks are going missing, cargo is getting duplicated to the point where it crashes my game, camera jumps around, trucks are getting damaged even when they're at a halt and trucks are sent flying when i hit something. Today they updated it and it got even worse!!! Over 40 eu down the drain cause the game ain't even playable noRubbish!!! 50+ hours playing this game when all of a sudden trucks are going missing, cargo is getting duplicated to the point where it crashes my game, camera jumps around, trucks are getting damaged even when they're at a halt and trucks are sent flying when i hit something. Today they updated it and it got even worse!!! Over 40 eu down the drain cause the game ain't even playable no more. It felt like no one even tried testing it before it was released. Expand
  14. May 4, 2020
    This game is terrible it crashes everyday the vehicles dont control well the winching is terrible the only thing i like like is the graphics and that there is more than logging
  15. May 5, 2020
    This Game absolutely sucks!!! All you do is drive around getting stuck ever other min!
  16. Jun 10, 2020
    Never have I ever bought a game and the graphics were reduced from an update. If working mirrors causes this issue then give us ps4 players an option to turn it off or on at the very least! How does Xbox players have working vehicle lights but ps4 doesn’t? Yes it’s not game breaking but it takes away the immersion part of the game. I don’t even want to play the game in low light conditionsNever have I ever bought a game and the graphics were reduced from an update. If working mirrors causes this issue then give us ps4 players an option to turn it off or on at the very least! How does Xbox players have working vehicle lights but ps4 doesn’t? Yes it’s not game breaking but it takes away the immersion part of the game. I don’t even want to play the game in low light conditions bc it doesn’t look as good...now after this recent June 2020 update The whole game is a blurry mess?! I paid for a full game plus the season pass and I’m not looking forward to any new content if they can’t make the game work. Highly disappointed and not looking to play this game unless they fix basic features Expand
  17. May 2, 2020
    So, I’ve had a few crashes and did have a corrupt saved file after one of the crashes. However, I was able to restore to a previous save and only lost about 3 minutes of driving down the road. The off-road sim aspect is amazing: vehicles really look and act like the real thing. Exploration is fun and rewarding, you may find a massive shortcut or a new vehicle. The missions started offSo, I’ve had a few crashes and did have a corrupt saved file after one of the crashes. However, I was able to restore to a previous save and only lost about 3 minutes of driving down the road. The off-road sim aspect is amazing: vehicles really look and act like the real thing. Exploration is fun and rewarding, you may find a massive shortcut or a new vehicle. The missions started off relatively easy, but then they ramp up the difficulty and you really have to think about your next move lest you risk a setback. My main criticisms of the game are that putting a car on a trailer doesn’t work quite how you’d want it to as there doesn’t appear to be a real way to secure it beyond using the parking brake. I’d also like a dedicated button for connecting trailers. Expand
  18. Jun 19, 2020
    The worst version of the game on PS4!
    Trees are being loaded three meters away from the car! In General, the graphics are tolerable but very stripped down... After updating the graphics began to look worse than the Witcher 3 on switch!
    Disgusting management! You need to get used to it but even if you get used to it it's still not convenient! The winch is complete idiocy!!! Why not make
    The worst version of the game on PS4!
    The winch is complete idiocy!!! Why not make the ability to pull a stick from point to point, no need to press the arrows to select the desired point and they are chosen in a completely idiotic manner, if the point is ahead not the fact that you will be able to choose by pressing the forward arrow, you may need to arrow right or left and mozhed even Strelka down...
  19. Jun 27, 2020
    I never played in game with cars in terrain. This is first :) and i love but some technical issiue with quest are for reapair.
  20. Jun 28, 2020
    Hopefully the PS4 rendering was fixed in 1.6 patch, the game's back to normal.

What does it offer? One of the most fun and unique experiences in games that involve driving cars. Instead of speed and racing what you get is slow and precise driving, mud and snow.

And a lot of satisfaction.
  21. May 13, 2020
    8.5/10

It is fascinating to see truck drivers who help us indirectly in our lives by contributing to the construction of bridges, the collapse of rocks, even the transport of consumables. And that is exactly what we are going to do in this SnowRunner, developed by Saber Interactive which is a direct sequel to MudRunner. This game has a sandbox component in the open world, which puts
    8.5/10

This game has a sandbox component in the open world, which puts us transporting materials from one point to another. This is one of the main objectives of this SnowRunner, as well as making bridges and the like, but not only. Running competitions, avoiding damage to our vehicle and touring with our Scout vehicle are also part of this game. Go to the pumps to put the fuel in our vehicle. It sounds simple, doesn't it? You are very wrong because the real challenge is... to avoid getting stuck in the road. And believe me that you will be stuck several times.

Please note that SnowRunner is a simulator. I have a thousand and one wonders about your simulation because most of what I have been analyzing is perfect, but it is something that I will talk about later. In this SnowRunner we have 3 huge regions of Michigan, Alaska and Taimir in Russia to explore. Although the game runs only at 30 FPS, it is visually beautiful and incredibly detailed. Even the movement of the mud is very well recreated.

I'm going to start talking about one of the essential parts of this SnowRunner. I had said earlier that it was not easy to get from point A to point B, right? This is because, in addition to normal roads and secondary roads, we have paths with enormous elevations, muddy paths, submerged paths and paths with ice. To avoid these annoyances (as much as possible), sometimes the longest path is the simplest. An initial piece of advice I can give to beginners in this SnowRunner, is to start looking for upgrades for our vehicles and make part of the map visible through the watchtowers. This facilitates the preparation of the best route.

If we are having difficulty with an elevation, in a place full of water or mud (or both), and if we have trees or poles close by, we can use them through our winch and pull the vehicle. And another thing that can help us get out of complicated mud situations is to put our vehicle in the slowest gear. In case we are stuck and have no solution, we always have the option to rescue that sends us directly to our garage together with our vehicle. And one more point, if we have any cargo in our vehicle and we want to return to our garage, we must remove the cargo, that is, we return to zero. Do not forget that we can rescue vehicles jammed through the winches.

SnowRunner offers a huge variety of vehicles from Off-Roads, Scouts, Highways, Heavys and Heavy Dutys. Vehicles such as the Ford CLT9000, Chevrolet CK1500 or Azov 64-131 are present in the game. And each vehicle has its specific behavior. For example, the International Harvester Scout 800 (Scout) has immense speed, while the TUZ 420 “Tatarin” is not very fast, but has more torque, which is very useful in rough terrain. Another thing that helps a lot in most of these places, is the size of the tires. Large tires are easier to get out of these places, unlike small tires. As you can see, SnowRunner has the physics of the vehicles at the right point.

Another point in favor of this SnowRunner is the customization of our vehicles. Engines, gearbox, suspension, tires, wheels, differential lock, AWD and frame addons, all of which can be customized depending on the level we are at and the upgrades we have taken. But for example, if we put a crane on our truck, it will obviously influence its power because of the weight.

If the player is tired of playing Solo, he can always choose the online cooperative mode. But as not everything is rosy in this SnowRunner, being an open world, it is obvious that it have technical problems. For example, my PS4 crashed a few times during quiet travels I was taking. Despite these occasional situations, SnowRunner was a great surprise and is undoubtedly recommended for those who love simulators.

Veredict: SnowRunner goes off a complicated path successfully.
  22. May 7, 2020
    The game is great, a lot of work has been done. A lot of cars, a lot of maps, tuning, tasks, all this was missing in the last part.
    I only hope for further development of the series, the game has a great potential. I want even more variable tuning, even more extreme construction of cars, replacement of fuel tanks, tire pressure adjustment, interesting tasks, competitions.
    Of course, I
    Of course, I hope to fix all the bugs, improve the performance of the game. Good luck to developers
  23. May 8, 2020
    Excelente juego. Solo algunos detalles q agregar con parches, como por ejemplo: las luces stan mas sin embargo las lamparas stan apagadas, entonces..., son luces fantasmas?
    Solo eso, x lo demas...., TOOODO BIEN ✌
  24. May 9, 2020
    Bugs Bugs and more Bugs! Saber needs to fix the camera when your pulling a long trailer because the camera is all over place. BUT game is peaceful, very slow & fun. I like it, enjoy playing it and its a must buy in my opinion. Its obviously a truck simulator game so beware.
  25. Jun 29, 2020
    Баги, постоянный урон, огромный расход топлива, физика грунта, скучный геймплей.
    Бесконечные вылеты. Машины получают урон от всего, ехать на автомате по ровной асфальтированной дороге нельзя, ибо есть риск ваншотнуть машину. Расход на холостых ~3 литра/минуту, при движении может превышать 20л/м. Весь грунт в игре очень своеобразный, по одному вы спокойно проедите, а на другом вы сразу утонете, машина попросту «висит» над этим грунтом и крутит всеми колёсами, как это работает не понятно. Геймплей с первой минуты - откройте обзорные точки и начинайте ишачить перевозя грузы, всё.
    Snowrunner уже 3я игра от разработчика Павла Загребного (Spintires, MudRunner, SnowRunner). 3 части подряд приходится возить дрова, только в SR это хоть как-то разнообразили, но суть осталась одна, всё такой же скучный геймплей без каких-либо признаков жизни в игровом мире, ни ботов, ни различных событий в реальном времени, ничего. Появились на карте - тут надо открыть вышки, выполнить 10 миссий по основным заданиям, тут 5 поручений и там 3 миссии на время.
  26. May 14, 2020
    Lots of fun and plenty of quest and trucks to unlock, I probably already put 30 hours in so far and still no end in sight. It's like mud runner's on steroids!
  27. May 24, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I liked the game very much, the atmosphere, nature played in mudrunner itself, after work you will come and a couple of hours to ride on the road is very cool. Expand
  28. Jun 28, 2020
    Good game, spend a two month in game but still not finished, Kojima rest and smoke in far corner... On PS4 Pro looking amazing, but, developers not hurrying with updates and dlc's, already end of june, we expecting only first one, its a one new region and two cars! Also huge price for ps4, other platforms is much more cheaper!!!
  29. May 15, 2020
    Truck simulator has NO WHEEL SUPPORT on PS4! And then they don't want to refund money for this peace of... game. Better play ETS 2, really.
  30. Jun 10, 2020
    Being an off-road fan in real life, this game ticked so many boxes for me. I bought it and loved it. This was my favourite game on PS4. Yes it had some glitches and imperfections but these were easily over looked. I Spent 100+ hrs on SnowRunner over the course of a month and loved every minute of it. Then the 9th June update came.....

The 9th June update changed 2 core components so

The 9th June update changed 2 core components so drastically, i just can't play this game anymore. The first change was to the steering. The steering is now overly sensitive and super twitchy. The worst part though, is that it auto self-centres, After 100+ hrs of playtime i'm of course going to have trouble adjusting to a new steering mechanic. But it's not just that aspect alone, This new mechanic just doesn't coincide with the physics of the rest of the game. So not only do i personally feel this was a very bad choice for the developers to make, i also feel it was a bit of an unfair move on the developers part, to change a core function of the game so drastically. An option to choose between the old and new controls would have been a much better move (Arcade/SIM).

The second major issue is the graphics. Since the 9th June update, it's like a soft filter has been added. The graphics are noticeably less sharp and have a blur to them.

As i have the game physically. I decided to uninstall it from my PS4 and re-install from disc. Only this time NOT accept any updates/patches. This caused my save file to corrupt. I have lost all vehicles that weren't stored in garages and mission and game stat progress is completely messed up. The game runs for 5 minutes before a game breaking glitch occurs..

Really annoyed at Saber Interactive and Focus Home Interactive for this botched update. They have ruined this game by drastically changing core game mechanic components that needed to be "tweaked" at most. Very disappointed for the money i've spent and the time lost with this game based on a bad decision. Will be steering (pun intended) well clear of any of their products in the future. Fingers crossed they fix these 2 flaws but i won't be holding my breath.
  31. May 4, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. игра отличная,можно ездить на маленьких машинах это крута,всё лучшее от всех версий вобрала всебя SnowRunner.Новая игра про езду и доставку груза в труднопроходимых местах,игровой процесс затягивает и не отпускает! если поправят большенство ошибок то можно с увереностью сказать - игра удалась.огромное спасибо разработчикам за ваш труд,удачи всем работающим над SnowRunner. Expand
  32. May 9, 2020
    Отличная игра! Графика на современном уровне, красивые природные пейзажи, прекрасно проработанные текстуры- 9/10. Физика и механика автомобилей на 10/10.
    Крутая кастомизация транспорта, прям не хватало этого мне в симуляторах подобных игр-10/10.
    Очень большая компания может растянутся на 100 часов. Из минусов: -только отсутствие в игре животных, людей и обычных автомобилей. -наличие ошибок
    Очень большая компания может растянутся на 100 часов.
    Из минусов: -только отсутствие в игре животных, людей и обычных автомобилей. -наличие ошибок из за которых игра иногда вылетает.
  33. May 10, 2020
    jeux injouable en multi,sychornisation entre joueur inexistante,bug et cransh a repetiontion.
    ne l'acheter pas attender 2 mois le temps de mise a jour
  34. May 12, 2020
    So much potential, but the garage and truck management side of it is full of awful logic and bugs, definitely shouldn’t have been released in the dog **** condition it was. Would be a thoroughly enjoyable game if they released it in a useable condition and worked on the garage / truck management as well as coop game jointing and shared progress. Completely unacceptable to release a gameSo much potential, but the garage and truck management side of it is full of awful logic and bugs, definitely shouldn’t have been released in the dog **** condition it was. Would be a thoroughly enjoyable game if they released it in a useable condition and worked on the garage / truck management as well as coop game jointing and shared progress. Completely unacceptable to release a game with this many issues and still no patch. Expand
  35. May 12, 2020
    Купил для PS4 slim, стабильно вылетает, полно багов, если и брать игру то только по скидке.

I bought it for PS4 slim, it's crushing regularly and full of bugs. If you decide buy this game take it with discount.
  36. May 13, 2020
    Частые краши и ошибки. Выполняешь часовое задание и то сам вылетишь, то сервер. Просто пиздец
  37. May 14, 2020
    A lot of bugs and it looks like developer doesn`t want to fix it. Each new update just make everything worst
  38. May 23, 2020
    Snow Runner is the Best Delivery Simulator for me.
    Its so fun and rewarding to do the challenges and it always feels good to unlock a new Way.
    For me a very good Game.
  39. Jun 18, 2020
    the game itself is fun, if you are up for this kinda game. basically you drive heavy truck through ruff terrain and deliver goods. kinda work, but makes fun and is enjoyable. but the bugs. this game has never ever been tested nor is the developer in close contact with the community. lets start with the headlights. they do work, they make light, but they look like they are switched off allthe game itself is fun, if you are up for this kinda game. basically you drive heavy truck through ruff terrain and deliver goods. kinda work, but makes fun and is enjoyable. but the bugs. this game has never ever been tested nor is the developer in close contact with the community. lets start with the headlights. they do work, they make light, but they look like they are switched off all the time. now this is not a game changer, but after they claimed to have fixed this TWICE now, but actually haven’t, speaks volumes. and after their biggest update yet, the managed to make the mirrors work, but heavily reduced grafic quality. look the net for comparison, the difference is huge. no option here, they just made it happen and everybody is pissed. then they changed the streering. when you turn the wheels and then release the controls, the wheels automatically steer straight again. in former times, that was more realistic, like in a real car, only slowly going back to straight, while driving. sounds realistic right? in a simulation, that claims to be realistic right? well they removed that, again with no option to choose from. then there is collusion issues with multiple trucks/trailers on the map. in former times you couldn’t load a truck on a trailer and pull it with another truck, it would fall through. they claim, that it is fixed, but you can go to youtube and see for yourself, that it’s not more than a claim. and one funny bug, nobody mentioned earlier: when you go to a gas station and fill up your tank, it shows you the difference of fuel, that needs to be filled up. that number is always wrong. in a game. made by coders, that should now at least a little bit of math Expand
  40. Jun 21, 2020
    SnowRunner's gameplay is a massive improvement over the previous games(SpinTires and MudRunner) but the slow pace at the start will unfortunately turn away people who haven't played those. I don't think that people will be able to put up with the horribly slow starter truck for long. The first 10 hours or so are a slog to go through because you have practically nothing unlocked andSnowRunner's gameplay is a massive improvement over the previous games(SpinTires and MudRunner) but the slow pace at the start will unfortunately turn away people who haven't played those. I don't think that people will be able to put up with the horribly slow starter truck for long. The first 10 hours or so are a slog to go through because you have practically nothing unlocked and you're slowly just unlocking things. As you get more and more unlocked, the game starts to be more fun. It's just a shame that it takes so long to reach that point. Expand
  41. Jun 21, 2020
    Massive Improvement,A Lot Of Licensed Vehicle To Drive Around.3 Region But Total Map Is 12 And The Map Itself Is Quite Large.And Saber Interactive Really Get A Job Done.Still Contains Bug And Glitch But They Do Sure Listen To They Community And Figure It Out How To Fix It
  42. Jun 26, 2020
    No cash, almost no vehs, no available upgrades. Even don't know how to start - no tutorials!! What to do first?!?
    Very disappointment, in compare to Mudrunners.
  43. Jun 28, 2020
    When I first saw this game I couldn't believe that there was anyone that would want to play this. I became so curious that I bought the game and I love it.
    Snowrunner is a refreshing change from games driven by killing and the projects leave me feeling a sense of accomplishment. That said the camera in the game play is terrible and the tutorials don't leave you fully informed about how to use a few of the fundamentals of the game play.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 22 Critic Reviews

1. CD-Action
    Jun 25, 2020
    A true Assassin’s Creed Odyssey of driving games. There’s always something to do, something to discover. A huge game and loads of fun for everyone (that enjoys driving very, very slowly, that is). [07/2020, p.52]
  2. May 22, 2020
    By continuing the legacy of MudRunner, this new off-road "racing" game offers some intense missions, great heavy vehicle physics and lots of environments to try your skills on.
  3. May 20, 2020
    SnowRunner sets the bar for other similar simulators. It’s much better than its predecessors, there are hundreds of hours of content, the game looks great and it boasts the most satisfying vehicle physics of all time.