7.1

1. Nov 19, 2014
    After spamming the x button for almost an hour straight, I realized there were better things I could be doing with my time. Looks good, but gameplay is boring.
  2. Feb 25, 2014
    Fun at first but before long it devolves into a repetitive, shallow, and often frustrating mess of an experience. I have no nostalgia for the series and was looking for something along the lines of Shadow Complex, but unfortunately Strider never comes close to that much better game.
  3. Jul 4, 2014
    Strider is a terrible game. This sort of poor platform shooter should have died with the megadrive. Frustrating, dull, bad graphics, horrible sound, disgraceful controls, laughable level design, all add up to make this an utterly unenjoyable experience. No wonder it was free on PSN but even that wont save this game, hopefully this will be the last we see of this mind-numbing game on anyStrider is a terrible game. This sort of poor platform shooter should have died with the megadrive. Frustrating, dull, bad graphics, horrible sound, disgraceful controls, laughable level design, all add up to make this an utterly unenjoyable experience. No wonder it was free on PSN but even that wont save this game, hopefully this will be the last we see of this mind-numbing game on any console again and the only time it will be used is as an example to younger generations on how not to make games. I gave it one point because it managed to load the game. Expand
  4. Feb 27, 2014
    Pretty freaking awful, was excited for this but after the stressful bosses, the broken jump button (I'll press it and it wont jump on mine... idk if it's a bug or what) and other issues I say this is the WORST INDIE GAME EVER.

1. Dec 20, 2015
    Solid sound, excellent graphics for what it is, fair writing.
  2. Aug 25, 2014
    A quality remake that is well worth the price tag.
  3. Apr 29, 2014
    Strider is a great example of how you can reboot an old arcade game with modern sensibilities and still keep it true to its roots.