5.5

1. Oct 23, 2016
    i got bored with this kinda fast, but made it to the end. i found out i could also stick my head threw the walls and doors to get to the other side, gave me a few laughs when i was like, "oh the door is locked, well i'll just stick my head threw it and grab what i wanted inside"
  2. Feb 5, 2019
    This game is boring as another reviewer stated and the graphics aren't great and for whatever reason I felt ill with the locomotion even though you don't move particularly quick. Something is amiss with this title.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 12 Critic Reviews

1. Jun 16, 2017
    As a graphic adventure and 3D puzzle game, The Assembly is a success. As a VR interpretation of the same, it’s fantastic. The world is easy to explore, and interesting enough to make that exploration a pleasure. While it might be a little pricey for such a limited experience, it’s a solid adventure title that had me enthralled and left me wanting more. The Assembly may be an outwardly sterile place, but it’s filled with enough human intrigue to warrant the trip.
  2. Jan 11, 2017
    The Assembly could have been released without VR support. The story is interesting but the immersion is poor, and the controls aren't good at all.
  3. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    Nov 21, 2016
    Feels like an underwhelming adventure trying to piggyback on VR's inherent charms. [Dec 2016, p.89]