3.5

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Nov 28, 2021
    It was the most boring and scripted fps game I ever played. The people who designed levels and scripts in the single campaign should be ashamed.
  2. Nov 17, 2021
    I dont know how some thought changing Vasily Zaitsevs gender would be a good idea, but i hope this person never get a job again.
  3. Nov 30, 2021
    Unfinished, boring mess of a game with 0 feeling, forgettable characters, worst spawn places in the history of cod..and the list goes on and on.
  4. Nov 9, 2021
    This is not a triple A project. I bought it for the sake of a network company and a zombie mode. There is absolutely no content in zombies. 3 tasks and 3 zombies for the whole game. In a network game, they do not show on the map where the battle is going on. Taking a perk for this is nonsense. All weapons are like shooting sticks. The sound environment is disgusting
  5. Nov 6, 2021
    Bad things happen when you mix games with politics. This game is a perfect example. So we have a black leader that is apparently aloud to lead units into battle in the year 1944 which is hilarious given the volume of racism at that time. Next is the strong Russian woman that can climb bricks. We have a female Russian sniper that loses her family to the Nazis and with her skill with theBad things happen when you mix games with politics. This game is a perfect example. So we have a black leader that is apparently aloud to lead units into battle in the year 1944 which is hilarious given the volume of racism at that time. Next is the strong Russian woman that can climb bricks. We have a female Russian sniper that loses her family to the Nazis and with her skill with the rifle and the proper motivation becomes an idol among the defenders. All good so far. But then comes the evil Nazi whatever rank he is that has a habit of roaming around town to slaughter civilians for no apparent reason, wasting needed supplies for the war effort with his iconic patrol and his best of the best Nazi commandos dressed in super cool clothing, cause they are the best right? So they gotta look the best. And then she faces the Nazi ds3 boss and his goons while alone. After she kills all the goons the legendary bossfight begins where amidst a ridiculous monologue he gets stabbed 5-6 times in the ribs and is yet able to stand, talk **** and move. Whats even more ridiculous is how is how he disappears after every stab instead of blasting the **** out of her with the dragon breath shotgun or whatever. After 15 minutes of casual British interactions they go to the roof where it's her turn to do the monologue **** and also talk **** for another 10 minutes, saying **** out of a 10 year olds brain, and she finally ends his hell of listening to her by kicking him off the building. Then there's the white supremacist narcissistic badass American pilot that gets shot down and is rescued and taught by an all black badass unit the value of giving up his "white privilege". Finally the Aussie that is absolutely discriminated upon from his tyrannical British colonial oppressor of a commanding officer that is a white male and a hardcore racist addicted to power. So black power, woman power, white male that learns the values of being black and the absolute victim of racism that ends racism with a punch and then proceeds to be jailed. Instead of making a war game that depicts the war with historical data, we have this woke call of duty "minorities version". Well it makes sense if you want to appeal to the woke brainless mob, but sure as hell the politics clean cod fans didn't ask for this. But you know, everything is political these days. Really can't wait for the lgbtq dlc. In this "historically accurate" ww2 game. In 1942. And of course the critic reviews are appealed by this politically correct video game that is meant for entertainment. As for the Nazis, the pure exaggeration of their evil made it hard to watch. The idea that the writers have for evil, is as naive as a 15 yo girl that is obsessed with these boy bands of questionable sexuality. Like seriously you can't be thinking that the Nazis talked **** like that when they were not getting killed off by a single lady with a knife after having their whole battalion killed by said lady. Expand
  6. Nov 6, 2021
    Way better than last year's cod and obviously better shooter than battlefail2042. Would recommend to old and new cod fans!
  7. Nov 6, 2021
    And 2021's best shooter is finally here! Good job Sledgehammer Games! Better than last two cod's.
  8. Nov 6, 2021
    It's not perfect, but it's million times better than whatever battleflop2042 is trying to do, they don't even have campaign and multiplayer feels empty and boring. CoD is actually trying to do things right this time. Gun sounds are great, nice graphics, solid campaign.
  9. Nov 6, 2021
    Вполне хорошая игра, мне очень понравилась.
  10. Nov 6, 2021
    I personally didn't like cod cold war, it was buggy and boring, but Vanguard actually feels nice. Fun and long single player campaign, beautiful graphics, lots of stuff to do. I'm surprised.
  11. Nov 6, 2021
    Well, so far COD: Vanguard is best shooter of 2021, that much i know, that much i can tell you. Will Halo be good? Who knows. But new COD is solid. Moving the wheels.
  12. Nov 6, 2021
    One of the best Call of Duty's in very long time. Just ignore negative reviews, these are just BF fanboys who can't deal with the fact, that all BF has is buggy multiplayer and COD is actually delivering solid single player experience.
  13. Nov 6, 2021
    Battlefield is trying to do their regular woke trash, just like they did in Battlefield V.
    Vanguard is actually pretty cool, would recommend!
  14. Dec 1, 2021
    This and battlefield were absolute rubbish, I can't believe that both Activision and ea both failed so spectacularly. I thought the campaign in this was the worst sort of pandering nonsense that had nothing to do with reality. I don't think I'll be buying anymore of these
  15. Nov 7, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Серия игр Call of Duty все больше напоминает фильм крепкий орешек. 1. Очень много вопросов к локализации на русский язык. Вы что серьёзно настолько безрукие что не можете нормально наложить звуковую(голосовую) дорожку на персонажей? Я уж не говорю про интонации в кат.сценах и во время самой игры. 2.Что за бред со шрифтами на листвоках, вывесках зданий? На одном из зданий так вообще перевода нет. Что за бочки нефть? Где вы видели что бы горючин средства хранили так открыто и ещё подписано большими буквами на бочках НЕФТЬ? Что за бред про персонажа Полину? Вам не кажется что это Брюс Уилис в шапке ушанке? Вы когда нибудь занимались паркуром в военных сапогах 1942года и в юбке? Почему у неё отсутствуют черты характера которые присуще молодой наивной девочке. Да при первой упавшей бомбе она должна была рыдать и охуевать от происходящего, и только потом взять себя в руки и начать мстить немцам, а не так "о нихуя бомбы! Немцы! Ебану ка я до дома по крышам. А далее так просто забрать жизнь у человека, хоть и у фашиста, так просто без всяких эмоций. После того как её отца расстреляли так без эмоционально задвинуть речь из 4 слов и все... Вам не кажется что вы окончательно ебанулись со своим сексизмом Невозможно было видеть непонятное барабанное ружье и обвесы почти на каждом автомате немцев. Негр которому разрешили командовать в 44году? Аллооо здравый смысл приём!!! Приём!!!! Очевидно дроп после Сталинграда. Картинка красивая, выстрелы красивые, вода как была киселем 5 лет назад так и есть, ограничения на кровь все так же есть что бы охватить больше аудитории. Ах да чуть не забыл, я так и не понял как Полина так лихо бегает по вентиляции (это как то супер присед сгорбившись с автоматом в руках и в юбке). Как сказал бы Папич - разрабы дауны Expand
  16. Nov 30, 2021
    Same game same hackers....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... for that 75 characters
  17. Nov 19, 2021
    the game is terrible, matches play out poorly guns don't make sense its a mess.
  18. Nov 18, 2021
    More a review of activision than anything else. What a bunch of slimy underhanded dicks. Read about how Kotick cheated, whined and manipulated his way into control of the company and none of the recent events will surprise you.
  19. Jan 16, 2022
    A soulless, uninspired and basic shooter. The most simmered down form of the COD formula with the only upside being it's on next gen with better graphics. Historical accuracy has been thrown out the window. If you want a real WW2 experience I suggest the several other WW2 games in this franchise (World at War or WW2 2017) or even BF5.
  20. Nov 19, 2021
    The multiplayer is horrible, maps are small and chaotic, spawning is garbage, there is no spawn protection so you will experience lots spawn campers, lots of time you will spawn just to die the ssame second, because the whole enemy team just spawned behind you. There is no map border, you can leave the map and die WTF ????? There are holes and **** which you can fall and die, and sometimesThe multiplayer is horrible, maps are small and chaotic, spawning is garbage, there is no spawn protection so you will experience lots spawn campers, lots of time you will spawn just to die the ssame second, because the whole enemy team just spawned behind you. There is no map border, you can leave the map and die WTF ????? There are holes and **** which you can fall and die, and sometimes you get spawned right in front of that hole and if you are a new player not familiar with map, you will fall and die lol. guns are garbage, everything that has low rpm is useless, its basically copy paste of cod ww2 just way way worse. If you are a kid you might have fun, but if you are any serious about gaming STAY AWAY. Expand
  21. Nov 29, 2021
    Call of Duty Vanguard is mostly just a rerelease of Sledgehammer Games' previous game Call of Duty: WW2, and it lacks lots of innovation. Firstly, it removes the shooting range from the previous game which makes no sense whatsoever. Secondly, it makes SBMM stronger than ever before, and the campaign is simply historically incorrect, but also for people who are "woke". Being "woke" isCall of Duty Vanguard is mostly just a rerelease of Sledgehammer Games' previous game Call of Duty: WW2, and it lacks lots of innovation. Firstly, it removes the shooting range from the previous game which makes no sense whatsoever. Secondly, it makes SBMM stronger than ever before, and the campaign is simply historically incorrect, but also for people who are "woke". Being "woke" is apparently more fashionable for Sledgehammer Games rather than telling gamers how WW2 really went down. Half of the operators are women which is absolutely ludicrous given WW2 was mostly fought by men. The zombies mode is the worst in history by simply using the multiplayer maps as the zombies part. Really lazy work in that area. Honestly, there isn't too much good stuff to say about this game. The multiplayer is, however, the game's strongest area out of the three, but the campaign is just historically wrong, and if they want females in the game as 50% of the campaign, then don't try to overwrite history. Let facts be facts... Expand
  22. Nov 18, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Not much to enjoy about this game, it's just thr same as the rest and the campaign doesn't save it Expand
  23. Nov 15, 2021
    So many bugs,poor story written, poor development, lack of creativity, campaign is awful
  24. Nov 17, 2021
    This review is here to let you know that metacritic rating system does not work :)

Nice game btw...
  25. Nov 17, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Ничем не отличается от прошлой части. Не тратьте время и деньги. Expand
  26. Dec 12, 2021
    PC forcibly messed with one more masterpiece series and ruined it. Female warrior has become a wall-flying Wonder Woman, and the childish black lines are now exhausting. Frame narrative using reminiscence made the story unfocused and failed to explain the points of contact of the main characters.
  27. Jan 20, 2022
    Unplayable, buggy, laggs. It’s a piece of **** I don’t know why activision think the game is playable?!? It’s definitely not. And it’s the worst cod ever… the worst buy since cod ghosts…
  28. Mar 27, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is just pathetic, I expected the zombies to be good because it's made by Treyarch but that wasn't even the case.Then the campaign is 3 hours of terrible gameplay with a story wirten by a 6 year old political correct sorry. Expand
  29. Dec 2, 2021
    Revisionism simulator. Absolutely disrespectful to the veterans that were there.
  30. Mar 27, 2022
    Who are the monkeys making this garbage, do they have any idea in game design/ COD IP ??
    Watch the act man making fun of this dumpster fire of a game, hot garbage.
  31. Nov 20, 2021
    This is the worst ww2 game ever.The campaign is really bad with a lot political correctness.And Multiplayer feels also ****
  32. Jan 28, 2022
    Can’t sledgehammer just make a decent COD story without checking every diversity box and forced political agenda box? I mean if that’s the game you wanted to create, so be it. I applaud a dev for making the game they want to make. However, free market sent a message that Vanguard did not measure up to other COD games in terms of sales and overall gameplay. Shame, because I do like WWllCan’t sledgehammer just make a decent COD story without checking every diversity box and forced political agenda box? I mean if that’s the game you wanted to create, so be it. I applaud a dev for making the game they want to make. However, free market sent a message that Vanguard did not measure up to other COD games in terms of sales and overall gameplay. Shame, because I do like WWll settings. Expand
  33. Dec 14, 2021
    Yet another deeply flawed game. Full of painfully political correct woke agenda. Absolute nonsense. Avoid!
  34. Dec 1, 2021
    More woke trash from the gaming industry. Another Torjan Horse that makes you think this is a WWII shooter for like 30 minutes before the lecturing about racism and male toxicity begins. Pass. Save your money.
  35. Nov 18, 2021
    The game is fun when it works. But it never works. Ever. I can't even launch the game or choose which mode I wanna play before it crashes.
  36. Feb 26, 2022
    I just don't understand. Hypothetically, CoD should be having the best year they've ever had. I mean, their biggest competitor BF76 just practically shat the bed and laid in it. Yet somehow, I have about the same perception of both devs. There is one word to describe, well, really this whole franchise at this point. 'Uninspired'.

It feels like a long time ago the whole team

It feels like a long time ago the whole team simultaneously got over making CoD games and just decided to recycle, pretty much everything. Down to the weapons, of which a majority exist in CoD WWII already, which would make sense, I mean they're from the same timeline, but that really just characterizes how stale the formula has become. CoD hasn't been truly innovative since Advanced Warfare, which is sad to see. The gameplay feels fine, the guns shoot well, everything is smooth and characteristic of millions of dollars being poured into it. Yet CoD isn't daring, they've become complacent with weak stories and low fleshed-out motivation, the same generic gamemodes in multiplayer, and a pretty bad stretch for Warzone. This might as well have just been a dlc for Modern Warfare, because there is hardly anything setting this game apart as its own title. The menus are practically the same, the guns are literally the same, the motivations are the same (in that they're non-existent), and at this point I'm struggling to find a reason to buy any new CoDs anymore. Clearly, I'm not the only one either as this game's sales are mediocre at best.

CoD Vanguard is an uninspired example of why games like this continue to fall off, and a solemn departure from ingenuity, history, reality, emotional reality, quality, and ultimately the legacy that has been forged by the strong relics of its past. 2/10.

(Also, what is the deal with these weird bot-like accts who all post a 10 rating the same day and have quick one-sentence summaries. They'll legit say 'it's not the best CoD' and drop a 10.)
  37. Apr 7, 2022
    This just looks like a another game for Warzone so they can keep making money with bundles. Vanguard ruined the Warzone map. They have poor map designee and the multiplayer is just like MW 2019 and let me do the math, THAT WAS 2 YEARS AGO they have ben coping and Pasting for 2 years.
    and the Zombies is just boring. I was all in it for BO3 Zombies and even Cold War and I like both but this is just boring.
  38. Mar 26, 2022
    Juego demasiado malo, incompleto, plagado de bugs, sin alma, los niveles de las armas son RIDICULOS e innecesarios, literalmente sacaron esta basura solo para vender e integrarlo en warzone lo cual fue todavia una cagada
  39. Mar 27, 2022
    Your $60 would be better used as toilet paper than to buy this game. All this game is is a way to buy unfinished, cringy animations and emotes. Avoid at all cost. For real.
  40. Apr 10, 2022
    CoD vanguard was made by force, everyone saw it, glitchy, buggy and more, the story was ok, but online..... it... is... **** too many bugs and glitches, i cant even do one step without seeing not loaded textures etc.
  41. May 18, 2022
    By far the worst call of duty in the history! These sledgehammer incompetents should be banned from the videogames industry. The maps are by faaaar the worst ever ! Camping at next level with piercing vision, who needs WH anymore ? That MVP scene.... booooring childish and repetitive, ninja stars, swords ? Srsly ? I thought fortnite was for kids lmao !The spawns are not fixed after 9999By far the worst call of duty in the history! These sledgehammer incompetents should be banned from the videogames industry. The maps are by faaaar the worst ever ! Camping at next level with piercing vision, who needs WH anymore ? That MVP scene.... booooring childish and repetitive, ninja stars, swords ? Srsly ? I thought fortnite was for kids lmao !The spawns are not fixed after 9999 patches, probably they will be never fixed, they are waaay to incompetents. Ihope i never see another cod made by sledgehammer idiots. THe only good thing about this fail game is the engine and weapon mechanics, congrats IW. Expand
  42. Dec 4, 2021
    call of duty is a bad game made by an even worse company. stop giving these literal criminals your money
  43. Nov 19, 2021
    Не смог поиграть, дальше меню игра не идёт. Постоянные краши. 7 крашей и я предпочёл сделать рефанд.
  44. Dec 4, 2021
    jogo muito ruim jogo de segunda guerra totalmente fora do contesto da segunda guerra colocar pessoas diferentes da epoca da guerra parece mais jogo de fantasia so faltou dragoes mutantes etc jogo muito ruim
  45. Nov 22, 2021
    First of all. The game Looks nice and if you want to play online multiplayer it's fun.
    Every other player will be disappointed. --No split-screen zombie Mode.
    -No Koop-campaign.
    I don't know why they have cancelled the split-screen Feature it's just disappointing, what the brand has become.
  46. Apr 11, 2022
    Who are these people giving this game a 10? I don't own the game, I've only played the couple dozen times Activision has done free weekends (because clearly this game is doing great) and every 10 minutes I encounter a new game breaking bug. This wasn't a game made by professionals. This was a game made by attention seeking millennials on Twitter who are complete amateurs at game design.Who are these people giving this game a 10? I don't own the game, I've only played the couple dozen times Activision has done free weekends (because clearly this game is doing great) and every 10 minutes I encounter a new game breaking bug. This wasn't a game made by professionals. This was a game made by attention seeking millennials on Twitter who are complete amateurs at game design. Seriously, instead of fixing the game, the developers are making fun and blocking the critics of the game. Don't waste your money on this abomination, buy Elden Ring or the new Shadow Warrior instead. Expand
  47. Nov 21, 2021
    Полная хрень. Сюжет - отстойное говно. Покупать не советую.

Complete crap. The plot is crap. I do not recommend buying.
  48. Dec 2, 2021
    кто насрал? игра хуже ww2 17 года, зайдите и сравните. а цены
  49. Nov 20, 2021
    Старая графика и физика. Выглядит как новое дополнение к Cold War. Явно пытались заработать на фанатах. Я даже за бесплатно не стану играть. Нечего нового.
  50. May 6, 2022
    In short : This game is an insult to the community, to the call of duty franchise, and to gaming altogether. I almost can't believe how such a good game series went so wrong.
  51. May 29, 2022
    One of the worst cod's, it can even be the worst. Campaign just dont makes any sense, it is short but doesnt have good missions and story like Cold War campaing, Cold War was short too but at least it has good characters, good missions and a good story. Multiplayer sucks, maps doesnt make sense at all, you just run and die, spawns are broken, guns dont fell good, and there is noOne of the worst cod's, it can even be the worst. Campaign just dont makes any sense, it is short but doesnt have good missions and story like Cold War campaing, Cold War was short too but at least it has good characters, good missions and a good story. Multiplayer sucks, maps doesnt make sense at all, you just run and die, spawns are broken, guns dont fell good, and there is no interesting content at all. Zombies is even worser then Multiplayer, i am not going to talk about zombies, because there is nothing to talk about that. Expand
  52. Nov 20, 2021
    Колда никогда не меняется.Зашкварные карты в мультиплее, где тебя могут убить с каждой стороны, даже когда ты только заспавнился.Решающий донат.Повесточка.Опять сопливый сюжет про героев войны.Давно колда была хорошей, потом ухудшилась и тащила только засчет мемов, сейчас колда - это просто унылое говно.Оптимизация вроде хорошая, хотя графика и так мыльная, но спасибо, что хотя бы не какКолда никогда не меняется.Зашкварные карты в мультиплее, где тебя могут убить с каждой стороны, даже когда ты только заспавнился.Решающий донат.Повесточка.Опять сопливый сюжет про героев войны.Давно колда была хорошей, потом ухудшилась и тащила только засчет мемов, сейчас колда - это просто унылое говно.Оптимизация вроде хорошая, хотя графика и так мыльная, но спасибо, что хотя бы не как новая батла Expand
  53. AnonymousMC
    Nov 9, 2021
    The multiplayer is a bad version of MW2019. 2/10

The zombies takes all the worst aspects of BOCW zombies and outbreak and somehow makes them even worse. 1/10

The campaign is actually pretty decent, but because it’s single player and played the least out of all the modes it has very little effect on the final rating. 7/10
  54. Jun 1, 2022
    I think this is honestly the worst cod game I’ve ever played. I can’t remember disliking any other cod this much. Ghosts was bad at the time but this is a new low. Let’s start off with the campaign, which can be described in just three words: boring, lackluster, and extremely generic. They try to create these memorable “operators” and they’re all just so boring and generic. “I kill nazis,I think this is honestly the worst cod game I’ve ever played. I can’t remember disliking any other cod this much. Ghosts was bad at the time but this is a new low. Let’s start off with the campaign, which can be described in just three words: boring, lackluster, and extremely generic. They try to create these memorable “operators” and they’re all just so boring and generic. “I kill nazis, that is my plan.” My god is the writing awful. Stack that on top of the most stereotypical nazi antagonist and boom you have this **** This years zombies is probably the worst rendition we’ve seen so far; they completely ditched the rounds and tried out an objective based gameplay loop, which might have worked out if there were more than 5 activities. That’s right, you do the same 5 activities over and over and over again until you get bored and let the zombies have their way with you. The multiplayer is full of an egregious amount of paid for content, 90% of their effort in multiplayer went towards getting you to buy ridiculous skins. (To those who have wasted money on these skins, literally everyone in the lobby is laughing at how ridiculous you look). Mid maps, super unrealistic and stupid attachments, “woke” operators, and garbage monetization completely overshadow the actually pretty decent gunplay, but the credit goes to infinity ward for that since it’s their engine. The series is at absolute rock bottom here, and I pray this **** doesn’t make it into MW2 Expand
  55. Dec 11, 2021
    Woke fest trash. Wish they concentrated on the actual game instead of loadout word filters. Servers are garbage.
  56. Nov 19, 2021
    Tse Islam Company
    And they did this more than once, even in Code Mobile And this is an insult to us as Muslims
  57. Jan 30, 2022
    Since they removed every bit of authenticity to WWII, they could Just as well added the famous space battle between russian and germans in 1941, on the nazi space station.
  58. May 7, 2022
    this game sucks I heard that it sucks but the campagin sucks and it is **** cringe 0/10 this should be burnt **** alive
  59. Apr 10, 2022
    The multiplayer is absolute **** You die to fast to even have a chance to react against campers or preamers. This game was made for noobs. You only have chances to get streaks when you sit around in corners preaming the **** out of an angle.
    Thanks, I hate it.
  60. Nov 26, 2021
    Idiotic level design, the levels are literally filled with holes from which the enemy can come out at any time. Absurd unbalanced perks for specialists (Perks for returning the radar or increasing the enemy's head say hello), miserable modules for weapons.
    The main advantages of this game are sounds and animations of weapons, registration of hits, however, this is the merit of the Infinity Ward's engine.
  61. Nov 19, 2021
    It's a DLC of MW with WW2 design, even in the menu the only thing they had is the horrible vote after each game, 60€ DLC aie aie aie...
  62. Nov 19, 2021
    Worst multiplayer ever created. Spawns are incredibly broken, TTK is extremely fast and with Killstreak combined, it encourages players to camp and preaim everywhere and also to mount the guns. Maps are too big and open, and same like MW you can be shot from milion angles. But despite of MW you now have milion flanking routes so you will be constantly shot in the back because you have noWorst multiplayer ever created. Spawns are incredibly broken, TTK is extremely fast and with Killstreak combined, it encourages players to camp and preaim everywhere and also to mount the guns. Maps are too big and open, and same like MW you can be shot from milion angles. But despite of MW you now have milion flanking routes so you will be constantly shot in the back because you have no chance to predict where the enemy is coming from. Add the destructibles, which reveal even more angles. Bad visibility, terrible sounds of guns, you almost never hear enemy sprintig... Just be gladly rerturning to Cold War and dont touch this **** ever again Expand
  63. Dec 24, 2021
    Я ставлю только 1 балл за графику, у меня есть претензии которые я распишу в 2х словах, 1. Немцы были жестокие. 2. Русская девушка - феминистка. 3. Возрождение в мультиплеере ужасны. 4. баланс оружия ужасен.
  64. Nov 23, 2021
    Лучшее во что я играл за последнее время. Battlefield 2042 откровенно разочаровал
  65. Dec 26, 2021
    I like mechanic of the game and this is all good points i could mention . Respawn is worst you could imagine, enemies spawn in front of you even in big maps. Feels like Activision didn't bother to make good game . So many glitches , enemies hide inside texture and shoot you . I personaly like small maps but in this game they make then unplayble .Screen shakes so hard that makes me feelI like mechanic of the game and this is all good points i could mention . Respawn is worst you could imagine, enemies spawn in front of you even in big maps. Feels like Activision didn't bother to make good game . So many glitches , enemies hide inside texture and shoot you . I personaly like small maps but in this game they make then unplayble .Screen shakes so hard that makes me feel sick . and you can not turn it off only reduces on 50% . I Could write more and more but it will not change anything Expand
  66. Nov 18, 2021
    Одна из худших частей call of duty за всю историю существования серии!!! В ней есть очень много минусов. Например, размытая графика (даже на максимальных настройках), несбалансированные карты, где все сидят по углам и убивают в спину, как только ты заново появишься, несбалансированное оружие, перки, модули, да абсолютно всё!
    Сюжет очень унылый и слабый! Недостоверность тех времён, ужасные
    Сюжет очень унылый и слабый! Недостоверность тех времён, ужасные скрипты и откровенная лень в дизайне уровней. И ещё (лично для меня) минусом - это сам сеттинг игры, вторая мировая война, которая была обжовенна со всех сторон. Также магазин с косметикой (что в принцапе уже норма в играх, но всё же). Да ещё слишком неоправданный ценник!
    Вывод, брать только по большой скидке, либо только для warzone!
  67. Dec 6, 2021
    This game has nothing to do with the call of duty series, everything in this game is piece of garbage
  68. Nov 19, 2021
    - Campagne vite fais oublier direct
    - Zombie quasiment vide
    - Multijoueur nul
  69. Nov 20, 2021
    This is a shameful game, worse than Cod and never was. Multiplayer is hell, enemies are reborn behind you and on the sides. TTK is too fast. Shame and kringe!
  70. Nov 21, 2021
    Про сюжет - не исторично и близко, разработчики не умеют запускать браузер и поисковую систему. Считайте, что его нет.
    Качество игры - ниже плинтуса, я бы сделал лучше.
    Проблемы мультиплеера: 1) Респавн в бою. Вы появляетесь всегда перед противником и мгновенно умираете в 75% случаев. 2) Если вы кого то убили то он заспавнится сразу же сзади вас и вы умрете. 3) Настройки по умолчанию.
    Качество игры - ниже плинтуса, я бы сделал лучше.
    Проблемы мультиплеера:
    2) Если вы кого то убили то он заспавнится сразу же сзади вас и вы умрете.
    3) Настройки по умолчанию. Кнопка идти в перед не назначена, все кнопки дико перепутаны. Чувствительность мыши была в ноль.
    4) Графические баги, мерцают текстуры и тени.
    5) Оружие. Как будто школьник на юнити игру делал, картонная палка без отдачи.
    6) От снайперских винтовок нет смысла.
  71. Nov 23, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Game of the year Zombie is amazing I be play for 10 hour Kd is 4.57 win 3.45
    Multiplayer Is amazing
  72. Dec 17, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Singleplayer is catastrophe. Woke narrative, re-writing history, and straight up lies, just to fit political views nowadays. Uninteresting story with "woke and inclusive" cast of badly written characters, bugs and random crashes, makes you wanna puke when you play it.

Multiplayer is fun but also suffers from "woke and badly written Operators", unrealistic gun tuning, and imagine, NO GERMAN SOLDIERS AT ALL in ww2 game... Just stick to MW19 or even Cold War...
  73. Nov 23, 2021
    Alot of political correct bs ...They re-write history so they can sell more games and be liberal Biden supporters..Black females did not fight combat in WW 2!! gameplay is not bad and I like the MVP scoring thing. I think the game could be a bit more polished..seems rushed..
  74. Nov 25, 2021
    What a trash, don't but it, I made a refund so good for me, a 70$ game looks cheaper than a free to play game
  75. Nov 25, 2021
    Yeah its just another copy paste sort of deal, where the guns are trash, killstreaks unbearable and poor map design and spawn placement.

Killstreaks are a joke with dogs just constantly chasing you as soon as the enemy has 10 kills...…really? 10 kills? on COD? that's nothing, you need to up that to make it playable at least. and for the guns....just put the shotgun on and pray,

and for the guns....just put the shotgun on and pray, because God forbid you use any other weapon, also shields......really.....in WW2.... get a grip.

Overall don't buy this overpriced copy paste....Bye
  76. Nov 27, 2021
    Save your money. Buy literally anything besides this pile of **** and the battlefield crap-stain
  77. Dec 7, 2021
    Garbage, just utter garbage. Zombie's is boring also a pain in the ass to level your weapons. Don't get why they didn't stuck with waves it just takes too long to progress. xp gain in zombie's is horrible so you're forced to play multiplayer which is the biggest flaw of the whole game. I do get why console players need an aim assist to keep up with PC gamers, only giving 3 different aimGarbage, just utter garbage. Zombie's is boring also a pain in the ass to level your weapons. Don't get why they didn't stuck with waves it just takes too long to progress. xp gain in zombie's is horrible so you're forced to play multiplayer which is the biggest flaw of the whole game. I do get why console players need an aim assist to keep up with PC gamers, only giving 3 different aim assist options of which one is called focusing (basically a soft aimbot). it aim's through walls and obstacles makes console players overpowered in almost any combat situation, the use of smoke and stun grenades are cancelled by this aim assist because it just snaps on target and almost follows every movement your opponent makes. The guns are not balanced at all, shotguns and LMG's dominate all of multiplayer. the damage range of shotguns is nearly the same as AR's. LMG's need 2-3 bodyshots to kill let alone the fire rate. it has no point using SMG's or snipers because they just get obliterated by those. the collision they came up with it annoying for example: you have a camping teammate in a container on shipment you just can't pass them because the block your way with probably a riot shield. you think you can get a kill oh no the guy with hes shield blocks all your shots then moves aside and you get killed, you throw a lethal/tactical it bounces of hes shield right in your face. Killstreaks are also insanely imbalanced. just use artillery and a bombing run and you dominate a game. K9's need the same amount of bullets to kill as you need for killing an opponent. throwing the flare for an artillery strike bugs out a lot, care packages just turn invisible or bounce out of the map. camo's and skins are damn ugly (imo).
    You play with a party and you're not the leader don't bother cycling menu's or changing your loadout bacause whenever the partyleader switches from ingame menu you automatically switch with him and lose the changes you've made (this was also the case in MW (2019) an MW CW)
    The story is utterly boring, graphic wise Modern Warfare is still the best they ever did.

Not speaking of all the bugs the game has, it might change in time ofcourse

Shortly said, don't bother buying the game. It ain't worth your money, nor your time. this one fits perfectly in the row of worst CoD's ever made.
  78. Dec 9, 2021
    Pessimo jogo, armas extremamente desbalanceadas, recuo muito exagerado, travou o meu video game, horrivel, jogo feito apenas para ganhar dinheiro, não vale nem 50 reais imagina o que estão pedindo. Jogo HORRIVEL
  79. Dec 10, 2021
    Кусок дерьма, который похоронил отличную игру(Варзон)
  80. Dec 21, 2021
    Horrible Call of Duty. Literal copy of MW 2019, every map is buggy, boring gameplay, WORST. ZOMBIES. EVER. And the campaign is just garbage. PLEASE, don't waste your money buying this trash game.
  81. Dec 31, 2021
    Literalmente todas as armas são quebradas, com exceção das SNIPERS. Qualquer player pode pegar uma shotgun e destruir todos no lobby então como consideração final vai tomar no cu sledgehammer games
  82. Dec 31, 2021
    This game is absolute garbage, the campaign sucks, the multiplayer sucks, the zombies sucks, there is not one good aspect of this game. I spent $40 on it and if after playing for a bit I decided that if I could go back I wouldn't play it if someone paid me $40. What an absolute rip off of a game, they make a game that's a thousand times worse than the game before it and quit offering aThis game is absolute garbage, the campaign sucks, the multiplayer sucks, the zombies sucks, there is not one good aspect of this game. I spent $40 on it and if after playing for a bit I decided that if I could go back I wouldn't play it if someone paid me $40. What an absolute rip off of a game, they make a game that's a thousand times worse than the game before it and quit offering a battle pass for Cold War and made it vanguard exclusive. Don't get scammed into buying this game. Expand
  83. Dec 31, 2021
    Nunca había jugado un cod tan culero desde advanced warfare y eso que ni lo jugué, está poronga de juego es una carta de odio en contra de la industria de los videojuegos, hasta el puto cold war estuvo mas chido que esta mamada y eso que me estoy refiriendo al puto COLD WAR EL PUTO COLD WAR CTM un zombies más culelro que hacerte una paja en navidad lo único chido es la campaña con elNunca había jugado un cod tan culero desde advanced warfare y eso que ni lo jugué, está poronga de juego es una carta de odio en contra de la industria de los videojuegos, hasta el puto cold war estuvo mas chido que esta mamada y eso que me estoy refiriendo al puto COLD WAR EL PUTO COLD WAR CTM un zombies más culelro que hacerte una paja en navidad lo único chido es la campaña con el Arturo reyes como prota, y eso que es negro en fin no hay sexo 0/10 Expand
  84. Jan 25, 2022
    COD Vanguard is the worst game in the franchise. First of all, the campaign sucks. It disrespects the veterans of WW2, stereotypes characters and others for no reason, gets weapons and dates wrong, and plays like ANY OTHER COD! The multiplayer is also bad because the lack of factions, unbalanced weapons, scopes and other attachments that don't fit the setting of the game, the lack ofCOD Vanguard is the worst game in the franchise. First of all, the campaign sucks. It disrespects the veterans of WW2, stereotypes characters and others for no reason, gets weapons and dates wrong, and plays like ANY OTHER COD! The multiplayer is also bad because the lack of factions, unbalanced weapons, scopes and other attachments that don't fit the setting of the game, the lack of modes, and an operator system that makes zero sense. Zombies is the worst part as Treyarch abandoned everything that made Zombies so popular. No round based maps, only one launch map, boring characters, and no incentive to grind.

Overall, a **** game made by an equally **** company.
  85. Feb 7, 2022
    This game is horrendous….and hopefully when MS takes over they fire everyone associated with the game and start over. COD has been hot garbage for several releases, and they show no interest in fixing glitches and flaws….but they’ll put out endless downloadable outfits and tracers you can buy!!!! I mean you can shoot through three feet of rock that should be cover, while leaves and tinThis game is horrendous….and hopefully when MS takes over they fire everyone associated with the game and start over. COD has been hot garbage for several releases, and they show no interest in fixing glitches and flaws….but they’ll put out endless downloadable outfits and tracers you can buy!!!! I mean you can shoot through three feet of rock that should be cover, while leaves and tin siding stop the heaviest rounds and grenades. Hell, you shoot a German shepherd attack dog and it suddenly dies and becomes a Doberman Expand
  86. Feb 13, 2022
    I want my F'ing money back. The game is utter trash. Nearly 4 months and so many bugs it's just a joke. Only thing left to play is rebirth. I can't even load mw2019 cause you broke it
  87. Feb 18, 2022
    Absolutely the most embarassing game they have ever brought out would get a refund if possible, Its like buying a half finished game won't be buying it again . list of bugs way to long to list . they seem to just scam there customers no updates for months, but guess what the store cosmetics are updated rapidly 24/7 .. i bought it on release worse decision ever .. they just rob theAbsolutely the most embarassing game they have ever brought out would get a refund if possible, Its like buying a half finished game won't be buying it again . list of bugs way to long to list . they seem to just scam there customers no updates for months, but guess what the store cosmetics are updated rapidly 24/7 .. i bought it on release worse decision ever .. they just rob the community fo9r cosmetics .. why cant they make a solid game with decent maps more time on making maps and a good game instead of trash cosmetics .. GONE back to Fortnite or Apex .. Frisbeed the disc down my street Expand
  88. Feb 19, 2022
    Not only historically unaccurate, and painfully lies about history, but it is also unfair as well. When you are grinding skins and stuff. It does not count fair your kills. Shows way less than it happened.
  89. May 21, 2022
    this game is **** its like a sgw feminist **** wrote the story. wait a sgw feminist **** did wrote the story. multiplayer is a reskin. i love attack on titan but why is it in ww2 cod game? graphics do look good but that does not mean its a good game i did not even payed for the game and i still want my money back. zombies oh no i am to lazy to say why is vanguard zombies sucks. just watchthis game is **** its like a sgw feminist **** wrote the story. wait a sgw feminist **** did wrote the story. multiplayer is a reskin. i love attack on titan but why is it in ww2 cod game? graphics do look good but that does not mean its a good game i did not even payed for the game and i still want my money back. zombies oh no i am to lazy to say why is vanguard zombies sucks. just watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_PfXVfoZkA it will say everything about zombies. its 1 out of 10 but for the graphics its 2 out of 10 Expand
  90. Ygs
    Jul 14, 2022
    You bigoted Call of Duty fans continue to buy the same game again and again. You are so ridiculous. Gaming is dead. Because of this, I say buy one every year again and again and again, fake gamer.
  91. Apr 12, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Very bad game. bad servers. Lag.........................?.......................................... Expand
  92. May 23, 2022
    Absolutely trash game, shadowed banned me after played two matches.

This happened to a lot people, and activation don’t give af about it
  93. Jun 14, 2022
    I have played this game from launch and at first I gave it a pass even though there were so many many bugs, glitches and some of the worst spawn issues I have ever seen. But I like that it felt like MW2019 which is something that I hated COD Cold War did not. However, nearly end of Season 3 and taking a step back I can see there is a lack of content, poor maps, poor battle pass, continuingI have played this game from launch and at first I gave it a pass even though there were so many many bugs, glitches and some of the worst spawn issues I have ever seen. But I like that it felt like MW2019 which is something that I hated COD Cold War did not. However, nearly end of Season 3 and taking a step back I can see there is a lack of content, poor maps, poor battle pass, continuing bugs and glitches and the slowest response from one of the worst so called developers Sledgehammer, I am left disappointed. I would not recommend this game even if it's free. Expand
  94. Jun 14, 2022
    Que me chupen la verga los niños de mierda que les gusta este juego de mierda, prefiero comer mi propia mierda antes que jugar este juego todo mierdero, lleno de hackers y camperos chupenme la verga
  95. Nov 12, 2021
    Imbalanced guns, broken respawn, chaotic maps (like you playing in “unreal tournament” or “quake”, only “agenda”, and huge number of bugs.
  96. Nov 17, 2021
    The online experience can, as in Cold War, be explained in a single word: SBMM. Whether you like it or not is up to you but I absolutely despise it. The story is something different. It is way worse. I talked a lot about WW2 with my grandpa who was lucky to survive. He stated several times that he is absolutely sad how this terrible conflict is being abused to not only profit and earn hugeThe online experience can, as in Cold War, be explained in a single word: SBMM. Whether you like it or not is up to you but I absolutely despise it. The story is something different. It is way worse. I talked a lot about WW2 with my grandpa who was lucky to survive. He stated several times that he is absolutely sad how this terrible conflict is being abused to not only profit and earn huge amounts of money but how it is also instrumentalized to somehow teach young players about morlas and social justice. Historical accuracy is totally ignored and is instead replaced by gay, black, disabled or other minorities playing major roles. These groups themselves are not at all a problem but the way they are prefered over accuracy only to satisfy the modern spitit is really sad. People, german as well as allied, gave their lives for their countries and their sacrifice isn't honoured but is instead ridicouled through female elite snipers "kicking some Nazi butt" as a review of this game once stated. A very sad trend indeed. Expand
  97. Nov 10, 2021
    Do NOT waste your money on this piece of **** cash grab. Nothing new, with less then sledgehammer's previous WW2 title.
  98. Nov 10, 2021
    One of the worst call of duty multiplayers to date. Maps have no flow. Connection is horrid as I'm getting packet loss on my wired 350Mbps broadband every game. Spawns are absolutely broken- you'll spawn in front of enemies who are already shooting. And their 'fair' skill based match making results in 90 percent of games being a total 1 sided blowout.
    Zombies mode is at the worst state it
    Zombies mode is at the worst state it has ever been, don't believe me look it up, almost everybody in zombies community hates it. They took a multiplayer map, threw a pack-a-punch, crafting table, upgrade station and couple of portals in the middle of it and called it a day.They even went away from the round based formula.
    So far the only thing I have enjoyed is the games campaign.which I'd give a solid 7/10, but no way this game is worth 80 Euros.
  99. Nov 18, 2021
    Clunky game!No audio for footsteps running like a deaf man and and get shoot in de back, respawn is just chaos!
  100. Nov 27, 2021
    Screw this one sided website for not allowing negative ratings. This game does not live up to what it should be. Nor will any call of duty in the future unless they focus on immersing you in the battlefield as an solder instead of forcing present day political agendas. They are scared of offending people, and that resulted in them making an inaccurate historical war game. Me personallyScrew this one sided website for not allowing negative ratings. This game does not live up to what it should be. Nor will any call of duty in the future unless they focus on immersing you in the battlefield as an solder instead of forcing present day political agendas. They are scared of offending people, and that resulted in them making an inaccurate historical war game. Me personally when I play a call of duty game, I use to expect to be immersed into the situation of a solder doing what they are told and fighting for their country and their allies. A realistic simulation of the horrors of war. Expand

Mixed or average reviews - based on 68 Critic Reviews

1. Jun 8, 2022
    Call of Duty: Vanguard is a great Call of Duty entry with absolutely stellar ser pieces, fantastic visuals, and plenty of modes surrounding an excellently fun campaign. The only downsides are the muddied stories… not to mention what is happening in the company that published it. Highly recommended for CoD fans and people looking for a bit of mindless fun set in WW2.
  2. PLAY
    Feb 23, 2022
    While not quite hitting the series high of Modern Warfare, Vanguard is Call Of Duty as it should be: fast, satisfying, and always calling you back for more. [Issue#10, p.92]
  3. Feb 21, 2022
    Even though the campaign is extremely predictable and the multiplayer is plagued with tones of issues, Call Of Duty: Vanguard is, after all, still a Call of Duty title, and will appeal to all hardcore Call of Duty fans.