2.1

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Mar 17, 2022
    Was a bug Gran Turismo fan. I’ve played this game since GT1 on PS1. Yes the driving physics are superb, yes the cars are gorgeous. However this is all pointless given an extremely short career mode and of the most obvious cash grabs with their micro transactions made so much worse after they nerfed payouts for single-player races. GT was always a grind but it was never this bad. It feelsWas a bug Gran Turismo fan. I’ve played this game since GT1 on PS1. Yes the driving physics are superb, yes the cars are gorgeous. However this is all pointless given an extremely short career mode and of the most obvious cash grabs with their micro transactions made so much worse after they nerfed payouts for single-player races. GT was always a grind but it was never this bad. It feels like it was intentionally left half-finished so you would be forced spend more of your hard earned money to buy fake money to get a virtual car you might not even see in real life.

Shame on you Polyphony Digital. I’m shelving my copy until you fix this mess.

Edit: now that some necessary changes were made and additional content was added I’m amending my score. Good on PD for listening to the consumer. It’s not perfect but it’s a lot better than the state it was released in.
  2. Mar 17, 2022
    Love it. Great gameplay. Incredibly immersive. They are sorting they issues out and I’m all for that.
  3. Apr 7, 2022
    EDITED REVIEW: Payouts are now starting to be back where they should be. So polyphony is listening and finally reacting in the right direction.

The always online aspect is a negative but other than that this is a top tier Gran turismo.

now that the patch is out im going to weight my rating a 10 to counteract the review bombing for a bit
  4. Mar 17, 2022
    Reviewing my previous feedback. Great to see they’re listening to the community, let’s go!
  5. Mar 5, 2022
    The game Gran Turismo7 is excellent, but the only flaw was the third and first perspective Car camera system, but the game is well deserved, and we hope that there will be an update For Kaz-San
    Kazunori Yamauchi Please we need the third and first perspective Car camera system Gran Turismo Series Sport-6-5-4-3
  6. Mar 5, 2022
    Melhor Gran Turismo desde 2004 com toda certeza. Gráficos bonitos, especialmente no PS5, jogabilidade clássica, misturando simulação e arcade, e um modo carreira bem robusto.
  7. Aug 4, 2022
    Had a bad launch, but 5 months later most things have been cleaned up- this is a true granturismo game-keep it up Polifony!
  8. Mar 18, 2022
    Seriously give us a real solo game and turn off those micro transactions that mining the game
  9. Mar 20, 2022
    AAA $70 game with greedy microtransaction and mandatory online.
    Polyphony Digital has gone the way of Rockstar and EA

do not buy
  10. Apr 7, 2022
    Updated post 1.11 update. Polyphony have listened and the game is now firmly on the right "track". The economy is fixed and events are being added. Still sucks about the online only but I'm prepared to say now that the game is much more like what I expected on day one. The driving is superb, and I'm looking forward to seeing what other content is in store.

Day one review: Literally a

Day one review:
    Literally a zero for being unplayable for 36 hours. This game is where we've arrived at after years of complaining and warning about "always-online" requirements. You spend $80 or however much, trusting Polyphony's reputation, and you literally can't play it.

Not to mention the absolutely predatory economy model. $120 for a Jaguar XJ13, or grind for 20 hours? Really, those are my options? Why model the cars if only 0.001% of players can experience them? Isn't this supposed to be a fantasy where we get to drive those cars? Why are race payouts so low, especially when you get nickel and dimed on tuning so often?

I am so disappointed in this product it beggars belief. This was one of the reasons I invested in a PS5. And to hear Kazunori Yamauchi not listen to the community, to double down on these decisions, asking players to "take a long term view" is just insulting.

Underneath all this, the game is, to be fair, very good. The driving experience is up to par with the GT standard. I just can't get past the way this is all being presented, it's disgusting.
  11. May 12, 2022
    ReReview 5/12/22

PLEASE REMOVE THE PAINFUL MICROECONOMICS, SONY, YOU ARE DESTROYING THIS GAME BEFORE IT CAN EVEN GET STARTED. DON'T BRING THE WORST OF REAL LIFE INTO VIDEOGAMES, WE WANT A BALANCED GAME, !!!NOT PAY TO WIN AND GRIND TO PLAY!!! The improvements did not make the game more fun, enjoyable, or replayable. So sad to lose out on such a great base for a game, it is just that the
    ReReview 5/12/22

!!!NOT PAY TO WIN AND GRIND TO PLAY!!!

The improvements did not make the game more fun, enjoyable, or replayable. So sad to lose out on such a great base for a game, it is just that the experience is absolutely not entertaining, it is work, and not a passive enjoyment which is why I personally play videogames. Also I have never felt like such a loser everytime I get a rulette ticket before I even open the ticket, when something appears random I shouldn't be able to predict the lowest outcome to occur 9/10 times. Please, make the game feel like it wants me to play it, I love Gran Turismo 2, 3, 4, and 6. Do some homework Poly-"Phoney" and create real incentives that keep me playing the game.

These tactics realated to establishing "Real Perceived Value" from an in game economy are going to appear in God of War Ragnarok, and Harry Potter Legacy as well. If there is a dedicated player base for a game....
    SONY WILL FINANCIALLY TAKE YOUR MONEY AS WELL,
    with very little offered in return FOR YOUR OBIDIENCE!

Update 1.110.000 has released and it is a great first step in reclaiming the some of the respect back for a game that should have released this way from the beginning.

I hope Sony tries a lot better to listen to what is going on economically in the world right now and understand they are going to have to make there money on digital transactions based on REAL PERCEIVED MONETARY VALUE, and I am certain spending a small amount of money up front to do some real market research would have done a lot to solve the PR problem that Gran Turismo 7 has become.

The game is basically a 10/10, but the micro-economy has to be explained clearly to the gamers so they understand what the limits truly are. Solid improvements but more is still going to need to be done about the offline play as well.

I have never played a Gran Turismo game that:
    -The game still has an upper limit cap of 100,000,000Cr. on non-paid credits (Otherwise known as Earned Effort credits). Don't get me wrong that is a lot but there happens to be no limit on the amount of credits earned spending real world dollars, Otherwise known as your personal income. This could start going down a dark road in the future.

-You still can only fully play the game while connected to the internet at-all-times. (Sport and Online modes are an obvious exception).

-Why can I not sell cars, in a game trying to be the REAL DRIVING SIMULATOR. WTF SONY YOU ARE GETTING GREEDY.
  12. Apr 7, 2022
    Thank you for listening to the players and adjusting the reward payouts. Appreciate the new events and optimizations across the board as well. Definitely don't feel as "robbed" paying full price for the special edition.

There are still lingering features and content that should have been in this newest iteration of the series. Hope there will be more exciting content and multiplayer improvements soon.

--- Updated after 1.11 patch ---
    I was looking forward to this since skipping the PS4 era (last played was GT5) and I'm now extremely disappointed with GT7 on PS5. Not much has changed aside from the menu, brand storytelling and loading times. I cannot believe Sony/Playstation is allowing such a garbage "next-gen" experience. Main complaints:
    - Barely any "modern" vehicles, most brand cars are from '12 to '14, I can only assume PD will put '20 ~ '22 cars as paid DLC
    - Mandatory online connection is annoying and has become utterly frustrating with the frequency/length of maintenance windows
    - In-game awards and currency is broken and getting worse
    - Car damage visuals are still as boring as ever, no damage meter to adjust
    - Environment/weather effects are still extremely boring, not much change from the previous generation (GT5 on PS3)
    - AI players drive pretty dirty, they'll take you out for no reason
    - Local multiplayer FPS drops
  13. Apr 7, 2022
    I'm going to alter my review, because of the changes in 1.11. The economy part of this game has certainly been fixed. You can now actually collect the cars. I will leave the original review for history though. I originally rated a 2 because of the glaring problems, and pushing of microtransactions.

The downtime doesn't help matters, which at the current time of writing is over 24 hours though there may be extenuating circumstances for this, there has been almost no communication on why everything is dead now, it has bought up a glaring issue, if Polyphony Digital has server issues this extensive, it probably means all their servers are in one place.

Secondarily, and more importantly, they have created a car collecting game, but it is very difficult to get actual credits in the game to buy the cars. They nerfed the one semi decent way to get some. Don't worry, you can just buy them on the PS store... assuming you want to spend a couple of grand to collect all the cars

Even the roulette, which itself is just a lootbox, nearly always gives you the most pitiful reward on offer, of which often one of those is a time limited invitation to spend 1-5 million credits, which won't be helped by the roulette giving you 5000/10000 credits about 90% of the time. Used cars in the game have prices through the stratosphere. You cannot sell cars you own, and you do occasionally get duplicates also, so you cannot even recycle credits that way.

The menu books also run out very early, and you don't need any license over A, so it feels like the game is massively unfinished.

The mechanics and racing is actually really fun though, even though the AI are as dumb as a bag of hammers on a special bus, but as it stands I can't actually play the single player because apparently since after GT Sport they decided it would make sense to completely make the single player unavailable offline.

It's a really fun game, when it works, and you're not actually invested in collecting the cars, but they are losing so many points for this £70 game and nickle and diming the players for credits so we want to spend on microtransactions.
  14. May 27, 2022
    While not the very pinnacle of GT games in terms of innovation and content, the game is nowhere near the two-point-average it has. If all the emotional zero-pointers would try to rate a little more objective and all the fan-boys trying to compensate for the review-bombs too, score would be around seven or eight i guess. I give it an eight. Cause that is what it really deserves. IWhile not the very pinnacle of GT games in terms of innovation and content, the game is nowhere near the two-point-average it has. If all the emotional zero-pointers would try to rate a little more objective and all the fan-boys trying to compensate for the review-bombs too, score would be around seven or eight i guess. I give it an eight. Cause that is what it really deserves. I understand the grudge about micro-transactions, but the developer reacted and fixed things to a point where it is not grindy at all. Despite that the game offers everything GT Sport had, while being much improved on the technical side and adding a solid single player experience. But the most important thing for real racers is the feel of the cars. The sound is a blast, handling and physics are great and the dual-sense-controller fuels a whole new level of realism and feedback. Great stuff! Expand
  15. Mar 17, 2022
    Requires Internet connection for most basic things and game is plagued with microtransactions. With the lastest update they even nerfed race payouts to so bad even obtaining a decent car takes hours. Sony and PD shows us how greedy they are.

Edit: After patch 1.11 they improved all races payouts and circuit experience pays hugely which reduced amount of grind drastically. I actually started to enjoy the game rather then doing the same races over and over again. Giving 9 right now and will do 10 after they fix open lobbies.
  16. Apr 18, 2022
    I love the driving in the game, but the push to microtransactions, the online-only mode that stops working during server maintenance

The "career" mode is also too short. Every race is not a race, it's a chase game where you start at the back in a rolling start and have to chase down the leader. The silly interruptions from the faces are annoying. Unskippable cut scenes. Force you to

The "career" mode is also too short.
    The silly interruptions from the faces are annoying. Unskippable cut scenes. Force you to watch replays after a race. Poor force feedback for racing wheels and loads of other annoyances that ruin the potential fun this game has.

edited score after patch. With all the issues it is still a really fun game.
  17. Mar 21, 2022
    I take it all back. I was hasty. Over 200 hours in now and keep finding new ways to enjoy. Confident it's going to be a 10 for me as it continues to develop. Disregard my earlier comments, which I'll keep below for the record. This is a great game. **** "So brilliant. So flawed. How are So many important manufacturers absent? How are So many great cars absent? How is simulatingI take it all back. I was hasty. Over 200 hours in now and keep finding new ways to enjoy. Confident it's going to be a 10 for me as it continues to develop. Disregard my earlier comments, which I'll keep below for the record. This is a great game. **** "So brilliant. So flawed. How are So many important manufacturers absent? How are So many great cars absent? How is simulating the inability to obtain your dream car in real life supposed to be a joyful experience? These dream cars are already unobtainable in my simple working class existence. I used to play games to escape from the mundane and forget that I was a loser in life. Now, thanks to GT7, I get to perpetuate my mundane existence digitally as well. It's so fun buying an economy class grocery getter, and dreaming of one day bolting on enough stupid parts that I can place 5th to Sophy. Speaking of the AI, why does every race force me to start in 20th place? I can't get a qualifying lap? Sophy, so brilliant Sophie, superhuman Sophy, needs me to start 20th......and then somehow cleanly pass her 19 times in the hopes of earning 50% more credits than already were not enough credits to ever afford a Paganni. Nope, all I can afford is maybe a panini. Just like my real loser life. This isn't Gran Turismo....it's the Grand Tragedy. Oh and should I finally grind away long enough to have 12,000,000 credits, I also have to suffer the indignity of the invite. Money isn't even enough, I have to be deemed worthy of an invitation to purchase some of these things. Talk about art imitating life. Then we have the roulette wheel thing. Just like in GT Sport, this stupid thing will award you stuff you already have. That's not a reward. Winning a duplicate SIMULATED item which you can't even sell for credits is simply another way of insulting you. So I received an invitation to buy the Carrera GT I did. Then, same day, I won the stupid car after completing the final championship race. Here's a tip. Fix it so the game will never reward you a car which you've already acquired. Since we can't sell anything, seems logical not to be forced to stable duplicate copies of fake things. I feel like the people making the decisions about how to handle cars and credits are so far removed from where the minds of players are. None of us want to pay more real money for fake cars. It's dumb. Actually it's simply greedy, since obviously nobody at polyphony is dumb. Out of touch yes. Dumb no. Greedy most likely yes. Expand
  18. Mar 18, 2022
    Not rewarding enough for casual players to collect the best cars, stupid always online rule kept us from being able to play OFFLINE for 2 days. Amazing physics controls tracks and all totally ruined for micro transactions. Listen to the community and this can be fixed, underneath your money hunger lies a splendid game but only if fixed.
    UPDATE: alot of the issues have been addressed and it
    UPDATE: alot of the issues have been addressed and it seems they are headed in the right direction. Keep this up and as I said above there’s huge potential here. Making money much easier now, more events too.
  19. Mar 20, 2022
    Credit Rewards should be increased instead they lowered it to make us invest in microtransaction which is unacceptable

I will give this game 10/10 when they raise the Credit Rewards . beside that everything is good

Edit: the game is more balanced and they increased the Credit Rewards so i'm giving it 8/10
  20. Apr 7, 2022
    Update 4/7: A great update that has made this game much better. Payouts for online/custom races could still be improved further, but this is much better already. Looking forward to future updates!

GT7 is a an amazing racing game with a terrible economy. The actual gameplay is very fun. Love driving cars on the track in this game. What is not fun is how incredibly bad race payouts for online and custom events are. Race for 25 minutes with tough AI starting at the back of a 20 car grid? 25k base credit reward for 1st. This was especially egregious with the pre-1.07 payouts where comparatively 3.5 minutes at Fisherman's Ranch would get you a 65k base credit reward for 1st. But instead of making custom races more in line with the races that did pay, they have decided to nerf the payouts for those races.

These decisions seem designed to push microtransactions as hard as possible through FOMO with the limited time purchase invitations and used/legendary car dealerships. It was crappy before to feel like you are wasting your time playing anything other than Fisherman's Ranch to be able to afford these cars in a reasonable amount of time, but at least the earn-able hourly credits were decent. To cut these payouts in half and charge 20 real world earth dollars for 2m credits is a slap in the face to all fans.

To be clear, microtransactions that are purely cosmetic are one thing. Even Free to Play games have gotten this right. Rocket League/Fortnite prints $$ for Epic, but I never feel that I am not competitive because I didn't spend any money on the game. But a full price AAA game pushing microtransactions for credits, which you need to be able to buy and tune cars that are competitive online, is simply not right. Please fix this game PD. I want to love it, but this microtransactions push is a shady business practice for a full price game.
  21. Mar 25, 2022
    Score updated from an early 1-2 up to an 8

Very enjoyable and great graphics/physics but could do with more single player content and would love it to not be always online.

Shame the grind to buy expensive cars, leading to micro transactions on top of a full priced AAA game isn’t great :(
  22. Jul 25, 2022
    Enjoyed in playing the game for an hour. Graphics and sound are good. Tokyo Express way is my favorite course because I'm Japanese and living in Tokyo.
  23. Apr 7, 2022
    these microtransactions are absolutely bloody ridiculously egregious. i'm looking at a car in game right now, the 1994 McLaren F1, it costs Cr. 18,500,000. that works out at *over* £144 using the 'best' microtransaction as a reference, or, after the recent "rebalance" of race rewards, *over* 20 hours of straight grinding. you wanna know what's even more hilarious about this? right next tothese microtransactions are absolutely bloody ridiculously egregious. i'm looking at a car in game right now, the 1994 McLaren F1, it costs Cr. 18,500,000. that works out at *over* £144 using the 'best' microtransaction as a reference, or, after the recent "rebalance" of race rewards, *over* 20 hours of straight grinding. you wanna know what's even more hilarious about this? right next to the McLaren F1, there's a Porsche 917K for another Cr. 18,000,000.

absolutely disgusting. do not buy this game.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

new review after update 1.11 on 07/04/2022:

the game economy is VASTLY improved. the previous highest reward for one race was Cr. 75,000, now there are lots of races with rewards over Cr. 500,000, and some even over Cr. 1,000,000!

they have made good on their promise!
  24. Mar 23, 2022
    abusive purchases in game , achat intégrées abusifs , les joueurs ne sont pas des pigeons...
  25. Apr 7, 2022
    In it's current state (1.11) i think the game is very well balanced now. There are lots of ways to earn credits (tons of them) now and they keep adding more fun content. There are still some UX flaws that I do think the developer will address but none are game breaking. If you are a car enthusiast, there are so many great ways to enjoy the game from racing, to tuning, to designing, andIn it's current state (1.11) i think the game is very well balanced now. There are lots of ways to earn credits (tons of them) now and they keep adding more fun content. There are still some UX flaws that I do think the developer will address but none are game breaking. If you are a car enthusiast, there are so many great ways to enjoy the game from racing, to tuning, to designing, and more. Easily my favorite video game now!

Likely will update to 10/10 once they release some more content and fix menus.
  26. Jul 24, 2022
    im not a poney or a fukin xbot for me i play on both but charging me 70 dolla apk mobile game with drm it doesnt make sense
  27. Apr 6, 2022
    The game's quality is top notch, options are plenty. It still has the early release vibe in some multiplayer aspects.

The monetization is not as bad as they yell, there are only a handful cars that cost 10-20 million. The rest are 450k to 1mil and you finish career mode with tons of cars in almost all brackets and a few millions in your pocket.
  28. MT7
    Apr 7, 2022
    Update with patch 1.11 : The game is great they increase CR for racing and activities so no need to pay. Just play and you can buy anything you want.

Patch 1.07 (1/10):
    This game need to be rename "Micro Transaction 7".

They don't want you to farm they just want you buy more. pay more!
  29. Mar 25, 2022
    This game was pretty good until they nerfed the payouts for races. Everything that's fun in this game costs in-game currency and Polyphony has made it harder and harder to earn in-game currency. They are trying very hard to get users to pay for microtransactions when the game already costs $70.00. This is a very shady business practice and I will not be buying any future games fromThis game was pretty good until they nerfed the payouts for races. Everything that's fun in this game costs in-game currency and Polyphony has made it harder and harder to earn in-game currency. They are trying very hard to get users to pay for microtransactions when the game already costs $70.00. This is a very shady business practice and I will not be buying any future games from Polyphony.

Edit: The most recent patch Polyphony has pushed out fixes a large amount of the issues I presented in my original review. I'm so glad that the message was received and that they understand that we are not going to be forced into paying real money for items in a game that already cost $70.00. I'm a big fan of Gran Turismo and love everything about the series including this entry despite starting off on the wrong foot.
  30. Apr 7, 2022
    update was amazing now payouts are fair and grinding is at a really enjoyable rate.
    cant wait to start collecting cars
  31. Apr 7, 2022
    Spiel ist Super nur die Reduzierung der Credits die man gewinnen kann um die Microtransactions zu pushen, zerstört den Spielspaß...Wenn die Reduzierung rückgängig gemacht wird bin ich bereit die Bewertung zu ändern

Update: Es wurde rückgängig gemacht...Ich halte mein Wort und ändere auf 9/10, weil mich der Onlinezwang und dass das Spiel nur zu 1/3 auf CD war und man den rest runterladen musste...
  32. Mar 18, 2022
    After patch 1.10 polyphony digital fix game economic in better way. I changed my review from 0 to 8. Its decent game, still best online racing and matchmaking from all racing games. Amazing visuals, and physics. But there are lack of offline event and content, hope developers add more races and events
  33. Mar 21, 2022
    Update: 07.04.2022

The New Update 1.11 is Out!

Update: 15.03.2022

Since update 1.08 there has been a move towards a smartphone free-to-play game, making it impossible for normal working people to earn vehicles. just naughty and disappointing don't get the game. Please do not support this system.
  34. Apr 26, 2022
    EDIT: Increased my rating as most of my issues have been resolved and Polyphony is putting out updates regularly. I am now thoroughly enjoying this game.
    ----
    If I could get my money back, I would. As everyone else has already stated, the cost of cars is ridiculous, credit awards difficult to earn, micro transactions are expensive, and even single player requires online connection.
    ----
    Additionally, for more casual players some super licence and missions will be near impossible to pass, leaving large portions of the game locked.
    Predatory and greedy pricing. Unless you’re are die hard fan, I’d strongly recommend avoiding unless Sony/Polyphony change things up.
    GT Sport is still excellent and VERY inexpensive.
  35. Mar 18, 2022
    just waited YEARS to buy the PS5 ´so i could buy the GT7.. and then it is just ONE BIG GRINDFEST!
  36. Mar 20, 2022
    Thank you polyphony for listening to your users! I hope that future updates will keep adding content.
  37. Apr 7, 2022
    After first patch 1.0.6 One week after release i cant resume my caffee missions becase the game always crashing when i finish a race ...

After patch 1.0.7 Two weeks after release the servers are down days and can still not play the game.

Also really pay to win or massive grinding game

EDIT: now with 1.11 Patch all my problems are fixed and can enjoy the game
    Rewards are much higher now
  38. Apr 7, 2022
    Han mejorado muchas cosas con el nuevo parche y han escuchado a los usuarios.
  39. Mar 7, 2022
    You make me have fun and I'll give you a good review. Hope to see more content coming soon!
  40. Apr 2, 2022
    They have listened, we did it guys, and now the vote that they deserve for this masterpiece of a game that it was which now is even more❤
  41. Mar 25, 2022
    Great game, day one game is one of the best gran turismo in a long time, lots of cars, tracks, things to do. Weather effects( clouds, rain) are fantastic. There is lot to love in this game. Can't wait for more single player content as announced.

However, always online is a concern, some classic cars are very, VERY expensive and difficult to get, MTX pricing is ridiculous, we will see if the recent announces will make things easier.
  42. Mar 21, 2022
    To be expected to pay in addition to a costly £70 game with very few race types per track, poor music and pay-to-play mechanics, its just so disappointing. I can live with few race types per track as I assume they will add those in the future - but to ask you to pay for more cars while nerfing the ability to earn credits to play and earn the cars is ridiculous. I dont have that much time ITo be expected to pay in addition to a costly £70 game with very few race types per track, poor music and pay-to-play mechanics, its just so disappointing. I can live with few race types per track as I assume they will add those in the future - but to ask you to pay for more cars while nerfing the ability to earn credits to play and earn the cars is ridiculous. I dont have that much time I can spend with one game. I want to play a few hours a week at most with this title and feel like Im getting somewhere - it will take me about 10 years to collect every car. This was NOT mentioned in the reviews which I WHY I bought this game. Feel ripped off to be honest. Expand
  43. Mar 20, 2022
    Better Game with update now.
    You can have more credit. If they listen the communauty, the game would be great.
  44. Mar 21, 2022
    Feeling annoying after paying a high premium price for this game to find that they are very greedy by micro transactions to purchase cars of your choice. Silly amounts of credits are required to collect the cars you want. Unless you want to use the free cars that everyone else uses, update, glad they listened, so much more fun and a an awesome game.
  45. Mar 24, 2022
    This game deserved the harsh criticism for its poor economy and micro transactions. However, the latest update 1.11 does remedy alot of my complaints. Game is the best sim experience with a steering when on console!
  46. Mar 18, 2022
    Was 0/10 Bad move with Gran Turismo 7. "We don't want you to grind the same events so we have lowered the payouts", forcing you to......grind even more. Makes sense.... Always Online grindy game that always show you PS Store way! EDIT after patches : now the game is in better shape than at launch ! The grind problem have been fixed with better rewards, some improvements and i like the gameWas 0/10 Bad move with Gran Turismo 7. "We don't want you to grind the same events so we have lowered the payouts", forcing you to......grind even more. Makes sense.... Always Online grindy game that always show you PS Store way! EDIT after patches : now the game is in better shape than at launch ! The grind problem have been fixed with better rewards, some improvements and i like the game alot ! I recomend it , i love it ! Expand
  47. Apr 7, 2022
    Everything has been great compared to GTS in regard to new content and features so far, with the exception of these issues:

- Overreliance on MTX - Linear and short career mode, kinda feels like a glorified tutorial mode - Ridiculous grinding, more so with the nerfed race payout after the 1.07 update which is almost a deal-breaker for me, see my first point - Always online save for

- Overreliance on MTX
    - Linear and short career mode, kinda feels like a glorified tutorial mode
    - Always online save for single-player campaign
    - Offline arcade/2p split-screen mode is barebones, should've added an option to use the unlocked cars on car index/car collection

EDIT: With the economy system fixes in the 1.11 update, I think Kaz had listened to fans' concerns and admittedly this is a step in the right direction. Hopefully, at this rate, other issues will be fixed too.
  48. Mar 18, 2022
    Sony/PD have made things right by increasing payouts. The racing is good. Roulette tickets are horrible but I'm very content with 1.11 update
  49. Mar 24, 2022
    Polyphony changed its policy towards MT since you can now decently earn credit. So I change my note. Still the game needs more solo content (more competitions).
  50. Jul 3, 2022
    Grosse déception, grand fan des Gran Turismo, celui-ci dans le fond est bon, mais punaise, là, on est en face d'une pratique bofbof ! Changer le jeu avec une mise à jour, une fois la majorité des tests pro et ventes passé... Pour en plus essayer de soutirer plus d'argent... Je mets 0 pour faire réagir ! Le jeu est bon en soi...

Suite à la MAJ je remet sa note initial !
  51. Jul 10, 2022
    It has changed for the better since March. Payouts are better, they keep adding content. No need to purchase any in-game credits through micro transactions. I have golded every singe play experience available in the game with no single purchase. Some things still need fixing such as split screen and amount of available sport mode races.
  52. Jul 13, 2022
    О каком лютом донате идёт речь? экономика игры очень лояльна и практически не изменилась с GT Sport.
    Донат вообще не обязателен! Купил игру меньше месяца назад за все время сколько катаюсь накатал 7 млн кредитов купил уже 9 машин включая автолегенды всего в гараже уже 76 машин которые раздают на право и налево за участие в чемпионатах в лотереи выбил тачку.
    и 500 тысяч кредитов общее
    и 500 тысяч кредитов общее количество машин в гараже 76 штук.
    Игра просто бомба! смена динамической погоды, смена времени суток, графика, физика, фишки Dualsense просто на высоте. Режим карьеры сплошное эстетическое удовольствие! GT7 лучший автосимулятор как был таковым и остаётся по сей день, чувствуется проработка и любовь к деталям и мелочам, это настоящая интерактивная автоинциклопедия.
    Физика просто шикарна и влияние атмосферных явлений на нее, парк автомашин и трасс радует и попадает реалистичность и детализацией.
    С обновами завозят бесплатно машины и трассы дополнительно и игра обрастает ещё контентом не хило, хотя итак контента более чем предостаточно! Тюнинг и его возможности радуют как эстетикой так и возможностями, автосалон поддержанных авто, сдача лицензий тоже очень радует что 7 часть вобрала лучшее из серии за 25 лет.
    Вообще отложил прохождение других игр, и просто залипаю в режиме карьеры неспешно играя и пополняя автопарк, катаясь в удовольствие на разных машинах, улучшая их постепенно.
    Люди хейтящие игру и пишущие комменты либо те кто не играл в игру и не собирался даже ну или те кто посмотрел обзор ixbt в котором гореобзорщики привели футажи из версии с ценами для японского рынка которые всегда были выше ибо там лишних несколько нулей) и назвали это донатной помойкой, а теперь зайдите и посмотрите на цены европейского и американского региона)
    В общем как всегда великолепная игра от великолепных Polyphony Digital.
    Купил кстати физ издание диска с игрой меньше чем даже стандартная цена.
    Ну а всем кому предстоит поиграть в данную игру желаю приятной игры и массы положительных впечатлений которые вам гарантированы, с момента начальной заставки до игрового процесса.
  53. Jul 17, 2022
    GT7 is best racing game ever. The graphics is out of this world, Gran Turismo easily makes other games looks like a joke especially Forza.
    GT7's superior modelling absolutely kills Forza, The attention to detail is just another level that Forza has no chance to ever catch up. Forza is full of jagged low polygons whereas GT's modelling is almost perfect that you can zoom in as close as you want and circles remain round enough as a circle, Forza on the other hand doesn't have any details at all, just zoom in a little nit and taillights becomes octagon immediately.
    The lighting is what makes Gran Turismo 7 really superior in comparison with cheap game like Forza, the reproduction of high light glare reflection in GT7 is 3 gens ahead of any other games in the market right now, the car paint is so good it actually feels like a real car paint coating whereas Forza looks like plastic toy in comparison to GT7.

Don't trust review score because it is heavily malevolent bombed by Forza fanboy zombies who is paid by MircoSoft. They could manipulate review score by hiring thousands of fake accounts, but they could never manipulate the real sale number, GT7 has sold almost 5 million copies in just two months whereas Forza can hardly touch 1 million copies that they have to put it on XGP to create a delusion that some how millions of people play their **** game, but we all know the player number in forza horizon 5 is just a lie.
  54. Jul 2, 2022
    Purely astonished, I can't believe I'm enjoying a racing game this much. I've never seen vehicles like this; at least visually. I believe all previous nuances have been fixed.
  55. Mar 20, 2022
    Thank you for listening to your fans, Polyphony Digital! Free 1,000,000 credits, increase on payouts across the board, the ability to sell cars once again, and the addition of some endurance races, including a 24 hour race! Huge improvement from the last update!
  56. Mar 19, 2022
    What a joy to drive! Never had so much fun in another driving game…superb on Ps5. I love it.
  57. Mar 18, 2022
    New updates to the game have fixed all the issues, it's now a great game and enjoyable to play.
  58. Mar 21, 2022
    Nice Game, good graphic. Really Fun to drive. After Update and Credit increase from 2 to 10 for me
  59. Mar 20, 2022
    They did made improvements ! Thank you for listening to our feedback. Thats why i am changing my rating again to 10
  60. Mar 25, 2022
    Very happy that Polyphony/Sony has listened to us fans of the Gran Turismo series, now the game will finally get the rating it always deserved.
  61. Mar 18, 2022
    The ingame earning issue has been fixed with a patch. Now I can recommend it.
  62. Mar 19, 2022
    Better after community riot against if they add selling car option can be strong 9
  63. Mar 20, 2022
    Fantastic racer and Devs quickly reversed poor decisions that resulted in terrible meta critic scores
  64. Apr 7, 2022
    They actually listen to the players. Fixed alot of payouts so now it is actually possible to buy some of the more expensive cars without paying for microtransactions.
  65. Mar 28, 2022
    Sony has made the flagship race simulator franchise into an online-only, microtransaction-filled abomination.

They said: "how can we maximize profits with this game?" And it reeks of corporate design. Say 'NO' to games that require an online connection. Say 'NO' to games that try to milk you with microtransactions, in-game "currency", etc. Pure shameless cash grab.
  66. Mar 25, 2022
    This review is updated after their latest address of the issues on Marth 25th 2022.
    The game itself, is good. Details on cars are unrivaled, and physics are among the top league EXCEPT for the rally physics. If you are a car fan, there isn't really a reason you shouldn't play this game, and I'd recommend it to anyone who are remotely interested.
    I would have given it a 10, but I had to
    I would have given it a 10, but I had to remove 1 for its stupid online requirement, and another 1 for its in-game purchases.
  67. Mar 17, 2022
    After the community backlash PD has updated the game and addressed the vast majority of user complaints. I have been playing Gran Turismo since GT2 and am a huge fan. I am very disappointed in the blatant MTX cashgrab that PD have opted for in GT7. It is much worse than in GT Sport which was an acceptable balance between DLC car cost and race rewards. The extremely limited playabilityAfter the community backlash PD has updated the game and addressed the vast majority of user complaints. I have been playing Gran Turismo since GT2 and am a huge fan. I am very disappointed in the blatant MTX cashgrab that PD have opted for in GT7. It is much worse than in GT Sport which was an acceptable balance between DLC car cost and race rewards. The extremely limited playability offline is also somewhat disappointing. The driving experience is great but at this point I am going to stop playing for a while to see if they rebalance the rewards. The roulette system is also very obviously geared to give you low prize more often than not. A huge problem is also that certain tuning components can also only be obtained from this system. Very disappointed in PD especially considering I paid over $100NZD for this game I wouldn’t expect to continue to be fleeced by the developers for in-game credits. Expand
  68. Mar 20, 2022
    I have not played Gran Turismo in a very long time.
    I was very excited to return to the franchise. I like the feel of the game. However I am very disappointed by the way the game pushes micro transactions. It ruins the game for me. I will not buy any game that promintly features them. Certainly I will not buy micro transactions in GT7 no matter what!
    Updated to reflect efforts by
    I have not played Gran Turismo in a very long time.

Updated to reflect efforts by developer to improve the quality of the game and concrete path to updates.
  69. Mar 20, 2022
    Desde la actualización parece haberse arreglado la situación. Gracias Sony, ahora este juego merece la pena
  70. Apr 7, 2022
    Sony Arregla los circuitos donde se conseguían créditos y agrega nuevos eventos con la actualización 1.11
    El juego No bebe tener Online obligatorio y se hace patente lo que paso con con la actualización 1.07
    Me gusta este nuevo GT 7; la cafetería tiene muchos desafíos y el juego tiene muchos retos y me gusto eso de traer todos los circuitos y todos los Vehículos de GT Sport y agregar circuitos clásicos
    Algo que destacar es la cámara interna que reacciona según el terreno y la amortiguación y los cambios de rasante y los efectos de subida en circuitos es increíble.
    Los efectos del paso del tiempo y el cambio de las condiciones climáticas es increíble.
  71. Mar 28, 2022
    i like the game so im reviewing it, i think its fine to be a mercenary cuz im one too. and i hope this game grows more.
  72. Mar 18, 2022
    Thanks for listening to community input and fixing this beautiful game. Please update the roulette wheel - if the prize is predetermined (which it is) don’t bother with the wheel spin, it’s just wasting everyone’s time.
    GT7 is easily the best PS5 game released to date.
  73. Mar 20, 2022
    This game would be a solid 10/10 if there was no DRM, I can still play GT1-6 and even GT Sport after the servers go down but not this game.
  74. Mar 27, 2022
    My gf bought this game for me as a surprise. I really enjoy the game, but the reward is not enough to continue to get into it, then the maintaine took me lots of time to wait for it. It made me really sad and mad. If you want to buy the game, $60 is not worth it, plz wait for its discount.

Update: I accept ur apology, PD
  75. Mar 27, 2022
    UPDTAED REVIEW 3/25/22:
    PATCH 1.09 came out with them REVERSING their actions from 1.07/1.08!! alot of new stuff coming april. so happy Poliphony is hearing our voices and doing GT7 names right! just redeemed my 1Million ticket too that everyone shouldve recieved
    for now i will raise my review to 10/10 3/20/22: 0/0 RESPECT our time.. I love GT but this is **** they're reducing
    UPDTAED REVIEW 3/25/22:
    for now i will raise my review to 10/10

3/20/22: 0/0
    RESPECT our time.. I love GT but this is **** they're reducing payouts and pushing MTX. i was excited to get racing wheel bc the game itself is fantastic but everything around that is ruining the experience.
    -stop reducing payouts
    -stop pushing mtx down our throat
    -bring back selling our cars, this is a SIMULATION game. in IRL we can sell cars..
    -stop the rolling start BS, so annoying starting 19cars/40+sec behind so you just make your car OP and catch them quick to win by 30sec.. that is no fun at all and doesn't challenge anyone
    -make SINGLE PLAYER available OFFLINE
    -more of a story mode would've been nice
  76. Apr 11, 2022
    Base game is great (Cars, tracks, graphics, sound, physics, etc.). However, saw articles right off the bat about microtransactions and was initially concerned which nearly stopped me buying. However, reviews were convincing enough about the quality of the game and even though it was grindy it wasn't totally impossible to get some of the cars.

Now post 1.07 it is very clear the direction

Now post 1.07 it is very clear the direction this game is going in and it's extremely disheartening. Wish I had waited a few more weeks before pulling the trigger on this because nerfing payouts and increasing the focus on microtransactions is starting to ruin the game for me. The economy needs a complete overhaul. Until this changes think people need to stay away from this game altogether and very disappointed in Sony / PD.

Update: I have updated my review to a 5/10 based on Polyphony's proposed show of faith. If they actually execute on it I would happily give this game a 10/10 and remove the negative components of my review above. I also encourage all users to do the same. For once, we have gotten a developer to listen to our feedback, so we had best reward them when they do so.

2nd Update: Finally fixed the game economy for the time being. Updating my review to reflect this, but leaving the commentary above as a reminder.
  77. Mar 18, 2022
    With V1.07/V.1.08 cutting the payout by 50% in a already grindy game has killed the whole game so bad, you dont even want to play anymore...

EDIT: PD has taken a Step back, bringing us an update that will raise payouts by around 100%. More events to come. This is a step in the right direction. I'm against crying about everything, but this time it was necessary & the GT community was STRONG ! Now we can look into a bright future of GT7 & i can feel as happy about the game as when it launched on V1.05
  78. Mar 22, 2022
    I absolutely love the gameplay and have nothing but respect for the GT series. BUT...... the Microtransactions are absolutely disgusting. They released the game to reviewers prior to the Microtransactions being able to be seen, then they let them give the game high scores because they didn't know, then release the game and add some of the worst and most expensive Microtransactions I haveI absolutely love the gameplay and have nothing but respect for the GT series. BUT...... the Microtransactions are absolutely disgusting. They released the game to reviewers prior to the Microtransactions being able to be seen, then they let them give the game high scores because they didn't know, then release the game and add some of the worst and most expensive Microtransactions I have ever seen in a game and also lower all the payouts in the game. Online Races give you basically nothing in credits even if you win, like 12,0000 credits for 15 minutes work and then they charge you 1-20 million for most of the good/legendary Cars, 3 of which you actually need for a trophy in the game, thus making the platinum trophy almost unobtainable. To buy 1 car at 3million credits costs around £40 and to buy the 20m credit car it's around £155 FOR ONE CAR!!!! They say "We want to reflect the real world with car prices" but don't reflect the real world with race payouts, don't reflect the real world with the fact that you can't sell cars you own in this game and they also don't reflect the real world with car pricing accurately anyway because most GR.3 cars for example all cost the same price which wouldn't be the case in real life. They also give us the FOMO effect (fear of missing out) by making the rare and most expensive Cars rotate between stores and if you don't buy them it could be a while before they come back. This creates the sense of urgency with players to either spend real money to not miss out or... You guessed it, miss out. The daily reward for playing is a roulette ticket which is similar to a loot box. These roulettes give you the worst rewards 95% of the time and it doesn't even matter what rarity the roulette ticket is. Honestly if I had to make a list of all the things not to do with Microtransactions then Gran Turismo 7 has just done it for us. HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN.

Summary:
    - Low Reward payouts in game
    - Very Expensive Microtransactions in a full priced game
    - FOMO with rotating Stores
    - Online Race rewards are basically non existent
    - Can't sell your cars to make money
    - Fixed roulette wheels, that can give you duplicate cars that you can't even sell.
    - Nearly impossible Platinum Trophy due to the "Three Legendary Cars trophy".

**Now rated Back to 10 as Polyphony have listened to the fan base and fixed/fixing the issues listed above. Fixes will be in early April*
  79. Mar 22, 2022
    I changed my review because they are trying to make it better with the new update. I hope they keep their promise because GT7 with less microtransactions is a good game.
  80. Mar 18, 2022
    Wow 1.07 update just downgraded the earnings for every race by 25% or even more. You can't do that after release that's just criminal.
    Update: they are going to fix it, and everybody got some extra cash. It's good enough for me.
  81. Mar 25, 2022
    about 85% of the informations about the game before the release were fake and/or missleading , the devs lied to us in many many ways and yet the worst thing is u gotta grind for hours to buy a car and by grinding i dont mean doing many races nah i mean repeating THE SAME lame and boring race for hours to be able to buy a 1 million car or u can instantly buy it using real money so yeah nowabout 85% of the informations about the game before the release were fake and/or missleading , the devs lied to us in many many ways and yet the worst thing is u gotta grind for hours to buy a car and by grinding i dont mean doing many races nah i mean repeating THE SAME lame and boring race for hours to be able to buy a 1 million car or u can instantly buy it using real money so yeah now u got an idea

EDIT : well they started fixing it
  82. Mar 20, 2022
    Edit: I am amending my rating because polyphony has listened to the complaints and fixed many of the issues. It's unfortunate that they originally made these mistakes, but listening to the community and changing course must be rewarded.

Long time player of the GT series and this year's has been a disappointment so far. Not only has polyphony pushed towards micro transactions instead of viable ways to earn money in game, they severely lack in communication. There was a 30 hour outage the other day with not one word on what was going on. Things happen, but not letting your customers know what is going on in an 80$ game for over a day is rediculous. Honestly, the single player part of the game shouldn't even be tied to online, that would have solved the problem before it began.
  83. Mar 29, 2022
    Solo te deja jugar online, al ser asi porque no ponen que el mercado de autos usados sea comprandole a otros jugadores? eso podria ayudar a habilitar una posibilidad de ganar mas creditos, que cada vez limitan mas empujando hacia las microtransacciones
  84. Mar 22, 2022
    Updated review: bumped my score way up in response to the March 25 2022 announcement that they were adding the ability to sell cars, overhauling the economy, adding events, expanding the number of cars in the rotating shop, and increasing the ‘free’ credit cap from 20m to 100m. Bravo Polyphony Digital.

Old review: An amazing game ruined by a exploitative, predatory economy. This is a $70 game with the economy of a f2p mobile game. Utterly shameful.
  85. Mar 26, 2022
    Love the game. Would definitely recommend to any car fan great game. The down time and ways of making money made people down vote this game buy since the update and future updates it's a great game
  86. Mar 22, 2022
    As of April 7/22 credits rewards have been fixed. The game feels much more fair now. Get out there and race!
  87. Mar 18, 2022
    Changed reveiw to a 9 because they fixed the greedy broken economy and is trying to listen to the community. Still not a 10 due to always online single player but other than that amazing game
  88. Mar 18, 2022
    I am a long time fan of the Gran Turismo Franchise. I love the game, this can be patched to turn into a 10/10 game, but can't stand for the current in game currency.
    Edit: As of the latest patch, I appreciate the direction the game is going. Will leave it as a solid 8
  89. Mar 23, 2022
    Update 1.11 change my review to 9 Points, normally it would be a 10 but I can’t forget what Sony did.

Fantastic Game was ruined by Patch 1.08 The Reward System was hard to get a better car, but now it doubles the time. Actual Time with inflation and war is not the right time to get people money out of their wallets. My REAL Money i need for food, gas etc. I want have fun with a game but i

Fantastic Game was ruined by Patch 1.08
    The Reward System was hard to get a better car, but now it doubles the time. Actual Time with inflation and war is not the right time to get people money out of their wallets. My REAL Money i need for food, gas etc. I want have fun with a game but i do not have 20 hours to get one of the best cars in the game. And the Car is only playable with GT7. What if i am not Online, yes i cant play the game and my car will be gone.
    Change the Reward System back, give more credits to normal people. I paid 100 Euro for the game and all cars are on my disc, but you locked it before i paid or play 1000 hours the game. Insane for this hard times we have.

THE ROULETTE SYSTEM IS A JOKE. 30 Tickets and only 1 CAR, 2 TUNING PARTS an 2 times 10.000 Credits, 25 TIMES ONLY GET 5.000 CREDITS.
    In GT Sports i get after a ticket 1 of 3 Cars, this is a cool Ticket System.
  90. Jun 5, 2022
    After Sony and Polyphony Digital released the game and we all know the controversy around it what I most expected was a correction of what they did in the launch, and yes they corrected the crap that could bring down the franchise that sold the most in playstation, it was a big mistake but luckily it's corrected, I hope you learned from mistakes, regardless of each one's ideas, I keepAfter Sony and Polyphony Digital released the game and we all know the controversy around it what I most expected was a correction of what they did in the launch, and yes they corrected the crap that could bring down the franchise that sold the most in playstation, it was a big mistake but luckily it's corrected, I hope you learned from mistakes, regardless of each one's ideas, I keep Grant Turismo 7 and without a doubt one of the best racing games and also the best looking game to date ,, for me it's the best car game by far Expand
  91. Jul 8, 2022
    As a fan since the distant 98, I am very happy with the new license plate part of Gran Turismo and this part is no exception. Thanks to Polyphony Digital for a great simulator
  92. Jul 23, 2022
    This game is taking firm steps towards becoming the best company of today and in the future, this game is just as perfect as other games.
  93. Jul 6, 2022
    GT7 is a game I was really looking forward to and have not been disappointed. I started on the original PlayStation, then onto the PS2. Logged a lot of hours on GT3 A Spec with the official steering wheel. As I moved onto the PS3, I got a proper driving l seat along with the PC Logitech G25 Wheel, gear stick and pedal set. On PS4 this combo stopped working as they try pushing users toGT7 is a game I was really looking forward to and have not been disappointed. I started on the original PlayStation, then onto the PS2. Logged a lot of hours on GT3 A Spec with the official steering wheel. As I moved onto the PS3, I got a proper driving l seat along with the PC Logitech G25 Wheel, gear stick and pedal set. On PS4 this combo stopped working as they try pushing users to newer models. That said with the Drive Hub adapter it emulates newer wheels and works just like it did on PS3.

I got GT Sport late in the day due to poor reviews. I got like a year later and eBay, with all the updates thought it was great. I got GT 7 on launch after discounts cost me about £52 not £70. I got the PS4 and paid the £10 upgrade so I can play on both consoles.

GT7 is a great game and a big step up from GT Sport. A much more complete game. As I'm using a wheel I can't really comment on how well it plays with the dual sense. But with a proper wheel, especially a seat it's amazing.

I response to all the crazy feedback in the "news cycle the past week" and users scores of 0. What a massive over reaction.

I never spend real money on micro transactions, I'm cheap and it's kinda cheating anyway. I've amassed ~35 cars so far. Think I'm on menu book 18 or so. I'm enjoying "the grind" learning the game etc, building up to the faster more expensive cars.

So I admit I wasn't affected by the servers being offline for 30 hours. I'd not played for a good few days due to work. But this down time is not on the same league as Cyberpunk being a buggy mess. Or Halo missing half of the normal features.

On patch 1.07/1.08... maybe they were encouraging those that can't wait to spend real money... Maybe they were trying to balance the game? Maybe I'm not the target audience that was affected by the changes.

Some people are upset that they paid £70 for a full game and therefore expect access to all the content day 1.
    In my view you get the rare cars for putting the effort in. Who really needs to drive every single car. Looking at my gt7 stats page on the web: Since launch I've logged in 7 days but only had time for 4 proper sessions of just under 2 hours each. I've earned 461,00p credits, driven 439km. I have kids so don't have much time to play / watch them play.

I recently unlocked split screen multiplayer that you mentioned, but I'm playing through the cafe books. I also have access to online, but I'm too cheap to pay for PSN, so only special free weekends for me. I've nearly finished collector level 9. I own 6% of the cars.

I'm on level 22 and completed 34% of the campaign. I've never bought a car and have 1,500,000 credits. I only by cars or tuning if I don't meet entry requirements or can't beat a race. It seems like you earn credits more easily in GT7. For me I'll be playing this game on and off for years.

Some of the graphics continue to surprise me. I played a night to day race the other day, really like how the headlights reflect all over your car interior. When driving I really don't miss the proper ray tracing. The approximated equivalents look pretty damn convincing. I'd much rather have the 60fps, with the cinematic 30fps and ray tracing during menus and replays.

I know mandatory online could be a problem for some. GT Sport for PS4 had the same thing. Luckily for me I have fast broadband so no online issues. If you were online I guess you can play music rally. I understand the requirement to avoid hacking, fake race times etc which would be a bigger concern.

The benefit of online to me is that all my progress is in the cloud and I can switch between consoles and just carry on. I think PSN has a similar feature (Cloud Save), but I don't subscribe to that (no online racing for me)
    But the unique thing here is I can switch between PS4 and PS5 and back to PS4 no problem. Handy as my driving seat and rig is generally hooked up to my old PS4, with the PS5 downstairs for the kids.
  94. Mar 22, 2022
    Eine absolute Frechheit, ein so gutes Spiel so kaputt zu machen. Echt traurig

Edit :Nachdem die Preisgelder wieder angepasst wurden, bin ich echt zufrieden.

Jetzt noch mehr aktuelle Autos, ein paar Strecken und ganz wichtig der Online Zwang muss weg. Dann 10/10
  95. Apr 7, 2022
    Its sad how the micro transactions and online only mode killed the game, hope they hear their customers soon

Update: They heard the community
  96. Jul 24, 2022
    First time I am playing Gran Turismo game in my life and I love it. Very nice graphics and car stories.

About micro transactions I don't mind them. If you are willing to spend money on them go on. But to earn money is easy as well, only thing is that you have to have a little bit of skill for that. I don't understand people talking about it here. Play nicely and do some harder

But to earn money is easy as well, only thing is that you have to have a little bit of skill for that. I don't understand people talking about it here. Play nicely and do some harder tracking and challenges and in one race you can win 100 000 credits.

Some tracks are really difficult but i will learn how to play.

Overall 8/10.
  97. Jul 28, 2022
    Ahahaha doing review bombing on gt7, but how ridiculous you are, you are just intoxicating the gaming world, do a good thing, ugly social parasites, change your pastime and go **** yourself.
  98. Mar 20, 2022
    Melhoram bastante o jogo, espero que a Sony veja que seus consumidores não são trouxas
  99. Mar 25, 2022
    Micro transactions, payouts nerfed 2 weeks after launch, always online for no reason just came bite everyone (as expected) in the ass with a near 24 hour outage. Shame!

Edit: changing review based on addition of endurance races, doubled payouts, and ability to sell cars
  100. Mar 31, 2022
    I've loved this franchise for decades. Very disappointed that a shrink-wrapped full-priced AAA title shipped so incomplete. Anticipated a whole world opening up during/after menus but it's not in the game yet. I'm fine with additional transaction systems for cosmetics, but GT7 is pushing hard to get additional payments for core gameplay, so much that it starts to ruin unpaid mechanics.I've loved this franchise for decades. Very disappointed that a shrink-wrapped full-priced AAA title shipped so incomplete. Anticipated a whole world opening up during/after menus but it's not in the game yet. I'm fine with additional transaction systems for cosmetics, but GT7 is pushing hard to get additional payments for core gameplay, so much that it starts to ruin unpaid mechanics. This isn't an iPad game. Edit: they seem to be listening to the community, raising the score assuming they do as planned. It is a beautiful and deep game. Expand

Generally favorable reviews - based on 119 Critic Reviews

1. May 11, 2022
    Gran Turismo 7 brings to the tracks every single thing fans always wanted: the GT Mode everyone loves, plenty of customization options, car loads, classic scenarios and one of the best DualSense and 3D Audio experiences the PS5 has to offer. This is the best Gran Turismo experience we have ever seen in a long time.
  2. May 7, 2022
    Gran Turismo 7 is a love letter to motorsport history and an impeccable technical showcase. The franchise's traditional formula gets good improvements, but it's still extremely true to its roots. One of the best racing series ever shines spectacularly on the PS5.
  3. Gran Turismo 7 is a bit of a throwback to the genre’s early days — and includes some of the series’ old shortcomings — but when it comes to accurate driving physics and sheer, unadulterated love of cars, it’s something close to peerless.