8.0

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Feb 20, 2022
    The Performance mode is broken. Horrific aliasing at 60 fps. The 30 fps mode is a stuttery mess. I've honestly never been so disappointed in a Sony Game on day 1. This game has major issues. I'm sure there is a good game under the hood but its hard to care with the graphics hurt my eyes.
  2. Feb 19, 2022
    Probably the biggest disappointment in awhile. I had very high expectations. The story is bland and unimaginative, the game play is very boring. Even the lauded graphic are underwhelming. Really dropped the ball here.
  3. Feb 19, 2022
    I was really looking forward to this game. Sadly Sony first party level of polish is not there and Forbidden West is buggy rushed game.
    - Dull prologue. Take over hour to beat ultra linear tutorial.
    - Platforming is garbage and you need constantly accessibility or focus option on to see where your character can climb. - Aloy stuck in environmental objects often. - Aloy talking
    - Dull prologue. Take over hour to beat ultra linear tutorial.
    - Aloy stuck in environmental objects often.
    - Aloy talking constantly and telling you what to do.

This game need more time in the oven.
  4. Feb 19, 2022
    as a fan of the first game, this game led me down in almost everyway. sure it looks amazing but it isn't. Aloy isn't an interesting character anymore. they've choose a weird direction to tell the story
  5. Feb 19, 2022
    Aloy is even more annoying than the first game. Graphics are amazing and the machines are cool, but how can anyone get into this cringe fest? How did at update to the first game take 5 years to make? The company who made the amazing Killzone 2 in 4 years is long gone. By the time Horizon 3 comes out I will be old and Aloy grew a full beard.
  6. Feb 20, 2022
    Good graphics are important to me. HFW has a very low checkerboard resolution in performance mode or Its poorly implemeted. Also there doesnt seem to by any anti-aliasing. It leads to an blurry picture in performance mode.

Also HDR settings are strange. In zero/middle setting Its 5000 nits. I have to turn down to -8 for 700 nits. I dont think many gamers knows this and will therefore play will wrong hdr settings. The hdr picture in the settings menu is also broken, making it difficult to set hdr corrected.

The first time I have scored an AAA Playstation game this low.
  7. Feb 19, 2022
    one of the most disappointment games of past years. gameplay is boring and there's almost no story to keep you playing. All the characters are uninteresting and poor written
  8. Feb 19, 2022
    worst sequel of all time. bad story. repetitive gameplay. filler sidequests
  9. Feb 20, 2022
    Vou dar zero por causa de toda pauta feminista e de lacração onde apenas mulheres prestão e os homens ou são vilões ou são inuteis. Fora a decição retardada de nao lançar pra PC
  10. Feb 20, 2022
    O jogo não é perfeito como muitos desenham, ele tem problemas e bugs além do que tem erros de mecânica da água e da vegetação...
  11. Feb 20, 2022
    Juego demasiado simple sin mucha novedad. Un poco aburrido. Lanzamiento deprisa por tantos bugs
  12. Feb 20, 2022
    Wish I could get my money back, the game looks AMAZING, but that's it, I got bored after two hours
  13. Feb 20, 2022
    Juego Roto, lleno de bugs y niebala hasta en la sopa, a parte de continuista y aburrido.
  14. Feb 20, 2022
    The game looks nice but it does not really feel new. Its also VERY shallow, no depth at all. For a 2022 game, that is kinda not okay. Unless being a total fanboy, i would only get this when on sale.
  15. Feb 21, 2022
    I played it over 20 hours now and i gotta say the gameplay gets booring quickly.
    Think its overhyped at the moment playstation people want the killer app.

Looks great play not so great and repetitive and gets booring quickly man.
  16. Feb 20, 2022
    Muchos Bugs, juego incompleto, no entiendo cómo pueden jugar algo así, nada nuevo al anterior
  17. Feb 21, 2022
    People writing articles "oh no, Sony masterpiece gets review bombed, must be trolls". By the way these people who write these articles haven't even played this game. Their automatic reaction is - "this game has female lead, must be women hating trolls". NO. I love Tomb Raider games, i have zero issues with female leads. I even liked that you can play as Mona in Max Payne 2. This game isPeople writing articles "oh no, Sony masterpiece gets review bombed, must be trolls". By the way these people who write these articles haven't even played this game. Their automatic reaction is - "this game has female lead, must be women hating trolls". NO. I love Tomb Raider games, i have zero issues with female leads. I even liked that you can play as Mona in Max Payne 2. This game is really bad on performance mode, bugs everywhere and the of course the story, oh god. Whoever wrote this, clearly didn't even care slightly. It's one of the most boring stories i have ever played in AAA games. Expand
  18. Feb 20, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Se enfocaron más en "hypeear" el juego que en cambiar mecánicas y demás cosas, una basura, mejor hubieran dicho que era un DLC Exijo mi reembolso!!!! Expand
  19. Feb 20, 2022
    O Jogo não tem os gráficos decentes que a geração atual merece, muitas das vezes as texturas são borradas, a história em seu âmbito é bem enjoativa.
  20. Feb 20, 2022
    realmente es increible que los usuarios paguemos por un producto no terminado , este juego tiene bugs y como consumidor me siento estafado.
  21. Feb 20, 2022
    I just don't understand why this game gets the high praise that it gets? Even tho i never care for either rating system (critics or users) because at times both can be completely biased or simply wrong. But 88 isn't that high anyway, just saying. But back to my point, why is this game hyped to moon and back? What is so special about this empty open world?

I finished the game about 5

I finished the game about 5 hours ago and now i have been free roaming around the map for 3 hours and there's hardly anything cool or fun to do. Yes there are robots, but that gets old fast. By the way story is extremely cheesy, like very very cheesy. Last 20 minutes and final boss fight were absolute cringe. I actually regret buying it and i rarely regret buying games, because i always watch videos before and everyone was hyping it up like "this is gta 5 level game design, this RDR2 level game design", so i was actually expecting that and it's not even close.

Some people are really trying to hate AC Valhalla, like it's some bad game (it's not, it's just not amazing, it's decent), but i would rather play Valhalla right now (even tho i'm tired of Valhalla) than keep roaming around in this game, because it's so boring and story was weak, let's be real here, it was weak writing, very weak even. So my question would be, is this game hyped up because main character is female? Because i'm almost certain, if main character was some dude, this game would get Metascore 77 at best. If that's the case and only thing that changes rating from 6 to 10 is main character's gender, then that's just pathetic.

Only thing that should matter is the game itself, not main character's gender. I'm disappointed, maybe it's my own fault that i listened some of these Youtube videos that were praising it as best PS5 game. Next time i wont watch these channels anymore.

All in all, seeing how empty and boring this game is, it's even more sad that Days Gone, that is one of the best open world zombie games of all time and actually had interesting world, didn't get a sequel, instead of this. Thanks for reading.
  22. Feb 20, 2022
    It is full of bugs cant get past the first part, Paid 70 euro for this game, now i gonna make an refund its ridiculous. And about the story i cant get in to the story it has. The grappigste are beautiful but if you experiencing these bugs it is not worth your time
  23. Feb 20, 2022
    Mucho humo en la pantalla. La história es tonta y el personaje se buguea a cada rato.
  24. Feb 21, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. -Unoriginal story premise nothing the industry hasn't seen before and brings nothing of context to the table of story telling.
    -Core gameplay loop is repetitive and doesn't change much at all through out the course of the game, you'll get very bored of playing from a gameplay standpoint and drop the game unless the toddler tier story isn't enough to reel you in.
    -Graphics are very lacking, Alloy looks worse than ever, environments look bland, grey, unnatural etc.
    -No replayability, no incentive, something that should be an industry standard at this point.

I really genuinely wanted this to be something so much more greater but the team behind HFW really let us down, greatness still waits, it just wasn't this game that was going to give it to us fellas.
  25. Feb 21, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Demasiado caro para um jogo que não te faz ficar ligado mais de 2h a jogar... Expand
  26. Feb 20, 2022
    Скучная гриндилка,от первой части ничем не отличается,не понравилась от слова совсем
  27. Feb 20, 2022
    Amé el primero, lo jugué en PS4 y luego en pc, lo completé dos veces en cada plataforma, pero este no me ha gustado, he tenido varios bugs que no me han permitido avanzar, el primero es que no puedo entrar a las arenas de duelo, simplemente no carga se queda en pantalla negra, tengo el juego actualizado, el segundo es que varios npc con los que tengo que hablar a veces no se activa laAmé el primero, lo jugué en PS4 y luego en pc, lo completé dos veces en cada plataforma, pero este no me ha gustado, he tenido varios bugs que no me han permitido avanzar, el primero es que no puedo entrar a las arenas de duelo, simplemente no carga se queda en pantalla negra, tengo el juego actualizado, el segundo es que varios npc con los que tengo que hablar a veces no se activa la acción para iniciar la conversación, tuve que reiniciar desde el punto de control para poder seguir. Otra cosa es el problema de físicas, falla mucho.

Otra cosa que le ha molestado mucho es la mira al apuntar, está muy rápida y aunque he cambiado en las opciones todo, no veo que haga diferencia. También jugarlo en modalidad de vídeo dar prioridad a resolución hace que el juego sea injugable, se ve horrible, mejor lo puse en mejorar rendimiento.

Llevo como 10 horas de juego y estas cosas me han molestado mucho, esperaba un juego más pulido, siento que fue un lanzamiento apresurado, tiene muchos detalles, nada de esto me pasó con el lanzamiento del primer juego. Estoy muy decepcionado, he progresado bastante en el juego y sintiendo a mi personaje bastante débil, gasto muchas flechas para derrotar un sólo enemigo, tengo que crear flechas a cada rato y los golpes cuerpo a cuerpo bajan muy poco. Lo estoy jugando en normal, no me imagino si hubiera empezado en difícil, iba a hacerlo dado a que dominaba perfectamente el anterior, pero es otra cosa.

Considero que es mejor esperar a que mejoren el juego y hasta podría bajar de precio.
  28. Feb 21, 2022
    Gaming is literally dying thanks to these empty mediocre open world games, that have stereotypical cringe dialogue and big bad robot for final boss and then you get endless cutscenes. "we will fight back", "we will rebuild the world" and so on. All these overused, cheesy, uninspired lines are in this game.
  29. Feb 21, 2022
    Combat and movement is clunky and more of tedious task than fun. Way to much dialogue for side quests. Story is bland and just boring. Overall game feels more tedious than anything and repetitive.
  30. Feb 21, 2022
    Okay here's what i got from this game after playing 15 hours - Bad writing, ugly looking characters, extremely boring story, mediocre open world, bugs and glitches, 2 crashes. Not recommending!
  31. Feb 21, 2022
    Yes, it has beautiful graphics and I DO have the copy of this game. I'm so tired of people calling everyone automatically a "troll" or "review bomber", if you give low score and i have perfect reasoning for that 0/10. Because that's the ONLY WAY to even out those fake 10/10 reviews by people who haven't even played it. It has bugs, very annoying ones, you drop randomly under map, thingsYes, it has beautiful graphics and I DO have the copy of this game. I'm so tired of people calling everyone automatically a "troll" or "review bomber", if you give low score and i have perfect reasoning for that 0/10. Because that's the ONLY WAY to even out those fake 10/10 reviews by people who haven't even played it. It has bugs, very annoying ones, you drop randomly under map, things not loading in, etc. It's not Cyberpunk level bad, but that doesn't mean that it's not bad. It is bad. But that's not even biggest issue of this game. The best biggest issue is really lazy and boring writing, story awful. I was really waiting for this game and this level of story telling in 2022 is just bad. Expand
  32. Feb 21, 2022
    imagine being so delusional, that you start calling everyone a "troll" or "review bomber" who doesn't like same outdated boring games, that you like. This game's dialogue isn't even 2018 level. This might pass as a early 2010 game. Visuals can't save bad story.
  33. Feb 20, 2022
    The graphics in performance mode caused me to refund the game in an hour. Holy **** why even release a PS5 version if you can’t improve on the original visually. Is it bug or oversight? Or a way to sell the inevitable PC version to double dippers? Well, not this time. Just wait it out.
  34. Feb 19, 2022
    The same horizon. Only more cast scenes with stupid dialogues that are terribly annoying. The plot is mediocre, otherwise more beautiful wider richer. 30 fps is unplayable, at 60 alas soap, chess upscaling? I personally met more bugs than in cyberpunk, where I never fell under the textures, but here in 10 hours I fell 10 times.
  35. Feb 19, 2022
    The game is trash, the first game was so much better in all aspects. This feels like a rushed and mediocre excuse for Sony to charge $70 bucks. The game is full of glitches, bugs, unfinished details and the graphics didn't impress, it is just a glorified PS4 game. If Sony strategy depends on "super exclusives" like this one, then they will have to reconsider and change, because the game isThe game is trash, the first game was so much better in all aspects. This feels like a rushed and mediocre excuse for Sony to charge $70 bucks. The game is full of glitches, bugs, unfinished details and the graphics didn't impress, it is just a glorified PS4 game. If Sony strategy depends on "super exclusives" like this one, then they will have to reconsider and change, because the game is not something to brag about anymore. Sorry. Expand
  36. Feb 21, 2022
    The woke culture has corrupted this game. The devs are sell outs and this game is embarrassing to play. Don't buy this just because the graphics are decent.
  37. Feb 19, 2022
    Even worse than HZD, which is saying something. Every character looks like if a random person from the street was performing at a circus. Even Aloy looks less sexy.
  38. Feb 20, 2022
    not impressive same old boring sony rpg copy paste over and over would not recommend
  39. Feb 21, 2022
    This game is overrated and just a copy and paste dlc. I gave it a 3 bc of underwater swimming. Stop erasing our reviews also. Its a 3 for me. Just my opinion
  40. Feb 21, 2022
    Game wasnt as good as i expected same boring game hopefully god of war doesnt fall in the same category
  41. Feb 21, 2022
    All this hype about graphics, what is the gaming community on to? Such a boring game!
  42. Feb 21, 2022
    Horrible experience! If you forced yourself to enjoy or even finish the first game on the easiest difficulty just to see the end of the story, do not bother with this one. Gaming nowadays takes up a lot of time for people, time which you cannot take back. Forbidden West uses most of the same animations from the first game, Aloy's face and expressios are horrible and completely defeminized.Horrible experience! If you forced yourself to enjoy or even finish the first game on the easiest difficulty just to see the end of the story, do not bother with this one. Gaming nowadays takes up a lot of time for people, time which you cannot take back. Forbidden West uses most of the same animations from the first game, Aloy's face and expressios are horrible and completely defeminized. The whole game is buggy and the big surprise is that the graphics are generally bad, especially in performance mode, which is the only playable mode in 2022. Who still plays action adventure games with loads of movement in 30 fps? But hold on. There's more. The whole game is in your face from start to finish with political corectness, the woke movement, basically everything that you would want to escape from in real life is thrown right back at you in this game. I don't blame all the employees who actually worked hard at this game but the executives, managers or directors or writers who green lit such a horrible story full of woke and PC garbage and many graphical glitches and reused animations and weird facial expressions. Avoid and save your money and especially save your time! Expand
  43. Mar 12, 2022
    I changed my mind. I just burned out terribly trying all sorts of extra activities that are just TOO MUCH and have TOO BAD balance of difficulty. But there is a very good plot. It is worth moving only along it, so as not to spoil the impression of the game. Everything else in the game has not been tested or verified by the people who made it. Disgusting mechanics that don't quite work as intended.
  44. Feb 22, 2022
    Super buggy and not the funny kind. Crates got stuck in unreachable positions many times which the only solution to is restarting the game. And one time I was unable to use my weapons for a short time in a combat mission. Generally the game mechanics are buggy.
  45. Feb 22, 2022
    Been playing 10 hours now, i just want to give up, it's extremely boring and all the characters are so generic and ugly looking, it's worse than Mortal Kombat 11 character design. Days Gone 2 would have been so much better game. Sad.
  46. Feb 19, 2022
    They recycled almost everything from Zero Dawn and still got a worse game overall. Full of bugs
  47. Feb 20, 2022
    After 10h i left this game cuz it's so boring.
    Nothing interesting, empty world and boring gameplay. Boooooring. BORING!
  48. Feb 21, 2022
    Unplayable cause of the horrific performance mode.
    Performance mode has huge graphical issues.
    Every particle or other fine detail especially in vegetation is flickering and shimmering like nothing else i've ever see on ps5. Bad upscaling, checkerboarding or anti-aliasing I suggest. The 60 fps mode is stable but on what cost? I would be happy to play the ps4 pro version of the game
    Unplayable cause of the horrific performance mode.
    Performance mode has huge graphical issues.
    Bad upscaling, checkerboarding or anti-aliasing I suggest.
    The 60 fps mode is stable but on what cost?
    I would be happy to play the ps4 pro version of the game via backward compatibility on 60 fps on ps5.
    Hopefully guerrilla will patch this.
    I don't know why reviewers doesn't say any word about this.
    To many bugs and glitches, too.
    The game is clearly unfinished.
    There are also to many skill trees.
    Aloy is way to woke and is annoyed about every NPC she is talking to.

Very dissapointing
  49. Feb 20, 2022
    Дизайн персонажей и "бодипозитив" вызывает отвращение, унылый сюжет и механика игры, ничего интересного в ней не нашёл, проходняк, пока печатал, скинул ещё пару балов.
  50. Feb 22, 2022
    There is a big difference between Trailer and real game play, this game has many bugs. I really don't like it.
  51. Feb 22, 2022
    Недостающие достижения, бородатая женщина ! Надо на метакритике как в стиме сделать, чтобы обзор мог писать только купивший игру. Как это реализовать я конечно хз, но такой тупой ревью бомбинг сразу бы пошёл на спад и можно было бы смотреть за реальной обстановкой.Недостающие достижения, бородатая женщина ! Надо на метакритике как в стиме сделать, чтобы обзор мог писать только купивший игру. Как это реализовать я конечно хз, но такой тупой ревью бомбинг сразу бы пошёл на спад и можно было бы смотреть за реальной обстановкой.
  52. Feb 20, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. El juego está lleno de errores y bug, asimismo, su dependió es de lo peor. Cómpralo cuando esté a 10 dólares Expand
  53. Feb 20, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Odiei muiito fraco, pensei que era bom mais me arremendi agora a sony não da rembolso Expand
  54. Feb 22, 2022
    I didn't like this game for a few reasons. I didn't like the story and the gameplay was nothing new or special. I would much rather play Assassin's Creed or something. The game had some glitches and it actually crashed my PS4.
  55. Feb 19, 2022
    Сюжет стал еще хуже первой части. Персонажи скучные.
  56. Feb 20, 2022
    Ужасное продолжение. 2 балла за красочные пейзажи. Но игра не заслуживает больше, все такая же скучная, нужно заставить себя дойти до конца, а повествование ушло далеко в сторону. Очень плохое взаимодействие героини с окружающим миром, ощущение, что якобы открытый мир с постоянными ограничениями.Ужасное продолжение. 2 балла за красочные пейзажи. Но игра не заслуживает больше, все такая же скучная, нужно заставить себя дойти до конца, а повествование ушло далеко в сторону. Очень плохое взаимодействие героини с окружающим миром, ощущение, что якобы открытый мир с постоянными ограничениями.
  57. Feb 19, 2022
    The game is unfinished and is full of bugs. The environment is beautiful but gets old and insignificant really quickly. The game is so boring that I can't even force myself to finish it, also the fact that Sony is charging $70 for this bug-filled game is just ridiculous. HFW is not that good of a game and I would recommend people not waste their money and time on this trash.
  58. Feb 19, 2022
    When I first seen the trailer of this game, I thought this was going to be the next-gen AAA biblical gaming experience that I have been waiting for. The developers did a better job at marketing the game than actually developing the game. This game is nothing more than a generic third person open world game. It is just a glorified Ubisoft game. Not even an hour into the game, and I'mWhen I first seen the trailer of this game, I thought this was going to be the next-gen AAA biblical gaming experience that I have been waiting for. The developers did a better job at marketing the game than actually developing the game. This game is nothing more than a generic third person open world game. It is just a glorified Ubisoft game. Not even an hour into the game, and I'm already running into bugs. I had a bug where my companion would be swimming in the water in one spot, and he wouldn't follow me. I reloaded my save, only to get another bug where I couldn't examine the remains of the machine. Too many graphical glitches during cutscenes. The facial animations are laughable.

There are many clipping issues in this game. I understand that clipping is an issue with practically any 3D game. Some of the clipping in this game however is inexcusable and could have easily been prevented, had the developers not been so lazy and incompetent. For instance, I jumped and grabbed onto a ladder and Aloy's entire chest clipped through the first step of the ladder when she swinged forward. By the time I finished climbing the ladder, Aloy's ankles clipped through the last step of the ladder. This could have been prevented if the developers simply placed the ladder higher and removed the last bar of the ladder, but the developers were too lazy and careless to do that. The story is garbage. Too many cutscenes, it's basically a movie. The voice acting is poor, especially Aloy's voice acting. She always does an exhausting sigh sound at the end of every sentence, it's annoying. The physics are trash. And don't even get me started with those hair physics. I understand hair physics are likely tough to pull off, but they should have kept it simple rather than complex. Aloy's hair moves around like it's underwater. Speaking of underwater, I ran into a glitch where Aloy was swimming on land.

There is nothing to do in the open world. It is so empty and boring. Just a boring world full of plants, rocks, and water. That is so boring to explore. There is a board minigame you can play called Strike which is basically a rip-off of Chess. Speaking of chess, the characters don't even move the machine pieces in real-time. In the first Watch Dogs game, the characters actually move the chess pieces with their hands. How can a 2014 game actually get that part right than a 2022 game? Unbelievable. If you think this is bad, that is just the tip of the iceberg. Aloy can't even open treasure chests in real-time. I remember playing a Harry Potter game some time in 2002 and Potter actually opens the treasure chest accurately and grabs things inside it. And this was 20 years ago in a PS2 console. That is embarrassing, even moreso when you take into account that movie tie-in games are commonly referred to as lazy cash grabs. That just proves how lazy the developers are, and it continues with their lazy level design. The missions are boring and repetitive. The side quests are even worse. The only good thing in this game is graphics, but the graphics sacrificed the physics and gameplay mechanics.

There is no multiplayer. So once you beat the main story, there is not a reason to touch this game again. Charging $60 for a game with no replay value is a cash grab. I would have been fine with no multiplayer if this game had so much depth and content like Red Dead Redemption 2, but the developers were too greedy and lazy for that. And the greedy developers had the audacity to charge $70 for this garbage in a pathetic attempt at scamming players to pay an extra $10 for absolutely nothing. Make sure to get the PS4 version to get the PS5 version too for $60. Actually $60 is still too much for this game. I recommend you pick this game up until it is $10 or wait until it is free on PS Plus. This game made me appreciate Ubisoft more. They can release open world games with nearly the same quality and more content at a faster rate.
  59. Feb 20, 2022
    I expected much more, from all the praise from jorunalistis it's just another inflated review score orgy, it's mediocre at best don't fall for it
  60. Feb 19, 2022
    visuals are nice but thats all it got going for it, This game is a reason i dont hype games so much and they showed trailers that misled me on the quality of the game, i liked the first one but this could have been better and im disapointed and i regret this purchase.
  61. Mar 23, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. que pena esse jogo tentar copiar vários outros games e falhando miseravelmente, tinha tudo para ser bem melhor mas peca na falta de originalidade, e em cima de uma formula de jogo que da nítidos sinais de cansaço e limite de criatividade.... Expand
  62. Feb 19, 2022
    boring story and characters. boring gameplay. one of the worst platformer games ever
  63. Feb 19, 2022
    Another Lazy Buggy Mess.

Another Lazy Buggy Mess.

The Game is full of irritating bugs, some venders are inaccessible because there are random NPC's stood near by or so i thought, even after the NPC moved i still couldn't talk to the vender, i've also fallen through the world multiple times due to the collision issue the game is facing and had to close app. on top of all these issues Aloy is even more insufferable than the previous game, she's just damn rude for no reason, almost forgot to mention the shimmering issue with the grass and plants which Guerrilla says is fixable by just restarting the game twice (obviously didn't work) who are they Roy from The IT Crowed "have you tried turning it off and back on again" i'm getting sick of these devs putting out half finished games.
  64. Apr 1, 2022
    PLAY HAS LIMITS! for Kazakhstan
    **** thieves from Sony blocked PSN with user's money for Kazakhstan and all CIS.
    Burn in hell SONY!
  65. Mar 31, 2022
    why can't I buy the game with my currency in my country when you have already added the Kazakhstan region to psn
  66. Apr 1, 2022
    Sure the game is great but I can buy it because I dont have access to my PS store. You may assume that I am from Russia, but you wrong - I am from Kazakhstan. As we are separate region I claim to open PS store in Kazakhstan, otherwise it is discrimination.
  67. Apr 3, 2022
    please add psn for Kazakhstan. and users from Kazakhstan approximately more than 100,000. if you need beta testers, we will be happy to help
  68. Mar 31, 2022
    I wanted to buy this game but I can't because Sony blocked Kazakhstan players and left us without access to PSN. Thanks Sony! PLAY HAS LIMITS.
  69. Mar 31, 2022
    I was born in Kazakhstan. I live in Kazakhstan. I bought a PS4 in Kazakhstan. Why can't I buy this game?
    SONY we need KZ PSN!
    SONY hear us!
  70. Mar 31, 2022
    Nothing wrong with the game, it's just not good compared to Zero Dawn, which offers one of the best stories in video game history, Forbidden West's story is really weak...and the voice acting is probably one of the most awkward things I have seen...

Could have been a great game, but the story is just weak sauce, and that is what made Zero Dawn a perfect game...
  71. Apr 1, 2022
    The game is great but not Sony! We are limited to use our accounts in Kazakhstan despite our government had condemned unprovoked Russia’s aggression against Ukraine! Sony seems like don’t want to be bothered by kazakhstani players and still ignoring our request just to create Kazakhstan’s play store! Sony , please create an PS store for Kazakhstani players!
  72. Apr 3, 2022
    I want to see this game in my library but not for such a crazy price tag, and with the possibility of buying through my regional service. Please open a store in KZ
  73. Mar 30, 2022
    People complain about unfortunate release date and I agree, more fitting release date would be never.
    Try creating a good game, then you won't need to worry about when to release it.
  74. Apr 4, 2022
    I really wanted to play this game, after the first part I remained in anticipation of the continuation of the series of games. But in Kazakhstan they have disabled the ability to buy the game on-line, and I am very upset. I hope in the near future Sony will solve something with the problem of buying games in their store
  75. Apr 1, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Good game , but I cannot play, due to my region Kazakhstan not have store in PSN Expand
  76. Apr 4, 2022
    I want to start with the fact that I am from Kazakhstan and have been waiting for this game for a very long time and at the moment when it came out I was on a business trip and had no opportunity to play it. And that's when I came back, I found a blocked PS STORE. When registering an account, I had to choose the region of Russia because the region of Kazakhstan was not in the list.I want to start with the fact that I am from Kazakhstan and have been waiting for this game for a very long time and at the moment when it came out I was on a business trip and had no opportunity to play it. And that's when I came back, I found a blocked PS STORE. When registering an account, I had to choose the region of Russia because the region of Kazakhstan was not in the list. Therefore, I ask Sledge to add the region of Kazakhstan, as a lot of gamers are faced with the same problem as me.
    Open PSN for Kazakhstan!
  77. Apr 4, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Hi playstation, we can't buy your game in our region because it's not there, please add PSN Kazakhstan, we really need Expand
  78. Apr 1, 2022
    The game graphic is blurry on PS5, and even Performance mode can rarely help it. Stupid mounting ever as a small obstacle can just block the ride and even makes the unexpected turn. Aloy takes forever to stand up after a hit. The climbing is not responsive any more, sometimes Aloy will just hang up there doing nothing, even when I pressed the buttons so many times to finish the climb ontoThe game graphic is blurry on PS5, and even Performance mode can rarely help it. Stupid mounting ever as a small obstacle can just block the ride and even makes the unexpected turn. Aloy takes forever to stand up after a hit. The climbing is not responsive any more, sometimes Aloy will just hang up there doing nothing, even when I pressed the buttons so many times to finish the climb onto the platform above. Bug are still around, which is really annoying. This is NOT the Horizon game I would expect. Expand
  79. Mar 30, 2022
    *Such a waste of time and money! I was never convinced with this game after trying part 1, but i was mislead by articles which i am sure Sony hired them to advertise their boring game.* i was just reading those rewievs and i think this one catches me most
  80. Mar 7, 2022
    I rate games based on how much fun I have with them. Is HFW better than a 3? Yes certainly if you're new to gaming and don't mind playing as ugly, annoying characters. As for me, I'm over the woke let's all be ugly on purpose garbage.
  81. Mar 7, 2022
    Единица за лицемерие сонибоев, которые срут игры Ubisoft за их растянутость, забагованность и тупость сюжета, но при этом сосут пятки Sony, за их ""Видеоигровой шедевр"", который "наравне с ME2"
  82. Mar 9, 2022
    Have tested it a few hours. Don't like it personally. I would give it like 5 or 6. But because of disgusting ubisoft-fanboys giving elden ring a 0/10 I am going to do the same here to even it a bit out. Imagine copying the word of a malding ubisoft dev on twitter and reviewbombing with this wrong statements.

I know that with doing this, I am not better as the Ubi-fanboys, but atleast I

I know that with doing this, I am not better as the Ubi-fanboys, but atleast I support an amazing game and one of the only good game producer in the end instead of feeding money hungry idiots, who exploit their fans/clowns.
  83. Apr 2, 2022
    After playing Elden Ring - i can't even stand more than 1 hour of this woke p.o.s. western game, it's a handheld journey of boredom/combat sucks exploration is blah. UI is a cluttered mess, map is filled up like a Ubisoft game full of filler. (@@##@ western game devs are so untalented!!!!!
  84. Mar 29, 2022
    Too many pointless and annoying talking, commenting, chatting in background. Combat system as in first installment is clunky (camera is too close, field of view is too narrow, Alloy's movement is slow, machines are too jumpy), even though there is a plethora of new moves and abilities. I recomend to ease combat difficulty to negate pointless number crunching part of the game. More thingsToo many pointless and annoying talking, commenting, chatting in background. Combat system as in first installment is clunky (camera is too close, field of view is too narrow, Alloy's movement is slow, machines are too jumpy), even though there is a plethora of new moves and abilities. I recomend to ease combat difficulty to negate pointless number crunching part of the game. More things to gather and craft, what for? It's not a survival or immersive sim. Half of the map is a boring desert, as in Zero Dawn.

Graphics is great. Exploring is fun, most of the time.
  85. Apr 4, 2022
    Really like the original game but i could not get into this one i found the story boring and i found Aloy obnoxious most of the time the way she treats people from the first game that helped her "no i don't need your help go away this is my fight blah blah blah" really turned me against her as a person.
  86. Mar 15, 2022
    I didn't really like this game overall and I will explain why. First I will mention as a positive, the graphics are very good so if you want to show off your Playstation 5 maybe it's good for that.

But as far as the game part, the character Aloy is very annoying. She's always talking to herself (really she's talking to you, the player). It's very dumb because 1) she talks casually as a monster literally 100 times her size is trying to kill her, even as she's running around on screen and talking like she's sitting in a chair and 2) she talks so much it's like the game thinks you are a dumb person unable to figure out how to play the game. It really breaks any kind of immersion they were going for with the game.

My other main complaint cannot be understated, and that is Aloy's face. She looks like a potato. I don't know what is going on with the design of her face, because her body is fine but they put my 9th grade English teacher's head on a normal body. There's one scene where she's making all kinds of derpy faces as she's interacting with some sort of furry antifa looking group. I missed what was even going on with the story because of how distracting Aloy's face became.

My recommendation if you haven't bought this yet, get it on sale or buy a used copy since it obviously sold very well so there are a lot of copies in circulation.
  87. Mar 23, 2022
    Terrible quest design that used the same hand holdy formula from the past decade. The guy in charge of quest design should retire from the industry
  88. Mar 27, 2022
    Es el horizon Zero con otro nombre por favor no se que tenían en la cabeza cuando diseñaron este juego isque como nueva entrega
  89. Mar 28, 2022
    Como pueden sacar un juego sin terminar, habra que esperar a que terminen con las actualizaciones y despues jugarlo, como se debe.
  90. Apr 1, 2022
    To me it was a repetitive glitchy mess with boring side quest. I also felt like I was being guided around with little challenge. I did like the first game though. This one was not a great sequel.
  91. Apr 7, 2022
    How do people play these boring games. There is nothing original here. It’s not fun to go to a location, and then have the game tell you “go get these three different components now.” Even Aloy gets annoyed with the game, and she is the hero.
  92. Apr 3, 2022
    Aloy has become an anoying **** charecter that just complains the whole time even months after release, game still had gamr breaking bugs. Very dissapointed aszero dawn was one of my all time favourites.
  93. Mar 19, 2022
    The game is similarly to Assassin’s Creed,I don’t like it and Share with anyone forever, Sony is ****
  94. Mar 23, 2022
  95. Feb 23, 2022
    This game has lots of issues. Main one would be awful graphics in performance mode and anyone who wants to call me liar, go check some Youtube videos, there's many, showing what is going on. It's very bad. Anyone who promoted this game as "masterpiece" showed the game in 30fps mode. It's 2022, i wanna play in 60fps okay? But that's not even the biggest problem with this game, becauseThis game has lots of issues. Main one would be awful graphics in performance mode and anyone who wants to call me liar, go check some Youtube videos, there's many, showing what is going on. It's very bad. Anyone who promoted this game as "masterpiece" showed the game in 30fps mode. It's 2022, i wanna play in 60fps okay? But that's not even the biggest problem with this game, because unlike lots of people here, i actually finished the main story and it's awful. Writing is so cheesy, so generic and bland. It's boring and simply not for me. This is not how you write quality stories, they should learn from Rockstar, how to write. Overall i'm very disappointed and i think my low score is absolutely justified. Like i said, very bad graphics in 60fps mode, cheesy/boring writing. There were some cool places like Golden Gate Bridge and some underwater locations, but that's not enough to make this game a "masterpiece". Overall it was very mediocre and if the biggest highlight of your game is old Golden Gate Bridge and not the story, characters or overall open world, then something is wrong. Expand
  96. Mar 5, 2022
    Bored game. Effect with water so easily. The quest always loops and loops. Open world but quite empty.
  97. May 25, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I had high hopes for this game but it doesn't deliver. The people saying it's a masterpiece have never played an actual AAA game. It's beautiful, yes, absolutely polished. A polished turd. Not an open world as it claims, as you cannot go anywhere the developers don't want you to go. Aloy has become useless, and it's sad. She was amazing and now as a character she is limited. I guess Sony was bothered by a strong woman. What's frustrating is that at one point she can do everything, climb to the highest peak, and then you run into a small rock that a six year old could climb and she can't do it. Being forced to have to only use the yellow grab bars to climb like an old Nintendo game ruins the gameplay and gets extremely frustrating. An example would be the Restless Weald relic. You have to jump up to a rope that is blocked by the doorway and because she is so extremely limited it's impossible. Apparently Sony doesn't think women are smart enough to, yknow, reach. She has become a damsel in distress rather than the badass banger she was. This is very disappointing. A huge step backwards for Sony, who is clearly losing their edge as their getting wiped by Xbox. After this, I'm honestly not excited about anymore PS Exclusives. They just don't care anymore and just produce crap like LJN. I just hope some of these other "gamers" expand their library and play a properly developed game. Expand
  98. Mar 7, 2022
    muchos bugs, los personajes parecen imagenes super puestas, es mejor el primer horizon.
  99. Mar 8, 2022
    Personally I really don't understand how you take Horizon zero Dawn add a whole bunch of new stuff most, of it stuff ripped off from other series and implemented in some of the worst ways. Let's start with adding unnecessary pain animations to giving machines follow-up attacks that they really don't need and tactics that would be comparable to that of a complete weakling that can't figurePersonally I really don't understand how you take Horizon zero Dawn add a whole bunch of new stuff most, of it stuff ripped off from other series and implemented in some of the worst ways. Let's start with adding unnecessary pain animations to giving machines follow-up attacks that they really don't need and tactics that would be comparable to that of a complete weakling that can't figure out that it's fighting a mouse and don't even get me started on the crap weaponry that has some of the worst ammunition loadouts like seriously some of the legendary Weaponry is just not even worth going after due to the ammunition that they are set with and then there are still bugs within this game that cause larger machines to clip through the ground not allowing you to either go after a part that you need or completely screwing you in a quest or even messing up a challenge at this point the list can continue and Go on but gorilla you drop the ball and literally took a gem of a series and made it worse than it needed to be Expand
  100. Mar 9, 2022
    Basically a repeat of the first game but with prettier graphics. Put it down after 3 hours of boring repetitive side content on top of mediocre story.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 125 Critic Reviews

1. May 11, 2022
    Horizon Forbidden West is exactly what everyone thought it would be: an amazing game. It has an open world with plenty of things to do and places to explore, fights against some really well-developed machines and stunning visuals. The feeling is that the second game of the series improves on what was already great, and it feels rewarding and fun to play. It is another single-player masterpiece from Sony.
  2. May 7, 2022
    Horizon Forbidden West is a masterpiece. The foundation that Horizon Zero Dawn has laid is improved in every way, whether it's gameplay or story. We have amazing graphics, charismatic characters, an intriguing plot and an addictive, varied and challenging gameplay.
  3. Apr 18, 2022
    Horizon Forbidden West is, above all, more Horizon. And, I would say, more refined in many ways, but still with the fundamental elements of its predecessor. And that's a good thing. The world full of secrets with many things to explore and more secrets to discover. The Forbidden West is big and wild, but finding out more about it, its people, and its past is quite rewarding.