tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings

1. Jun 26, 2018
    The full review for this can be found on Garage Band Gamers - it's far too long to post here, so below is the conclusion.

Overall, I’d say that I love Rainbow Skies. The complaints I have about it are not game-breaking and I imagine that enough people will also find them so annoying that SideQuest Studios will eventually be prodded into patching in fixes, which will only increase the playability of this game. This is the ultimate completionist challenge, in terms of things to do, and there is enough variety within the game to keep things fresher for much longer than most other games (I didn’t even talk about the lottery or the fishing).

I’m eager to see if the endgame content is as profound as it was in Rainbow Moon, which was one of the things I appreciated most about that first game. Whether you are a tactical RPG veteran or merely interested in learning the genre, Rainbow Skies is worthy of your time. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go find the last hidden treasure in North Borgotonko…
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Dec 28, 2018
    Rainbow Skies has plenty of content, an enjoyable combat system that opens up the more it's played, and some memorable music. Unfortunately, there are countless other RPGs that also fulfil those criteria, plus much more. Couple this with the staggering amount of tedious combat animations, and it's hard to recommend this to anyone other than hardcore RPG fans. It's a (mostly) fundamentally decent game, but not much more.
  2. Aug 22, 2018
    Anyone interested in a title that is charming and rewarding to spend huge quantities of time exploring should most assuredly check it out, and while the narrative won’t blow people away, it’s also not constantly forcing itself into the forefront. This may not be for everyone, but it most assuredly clicked with me.
  3. Aug 6, 2018
    If you’ve ever wanted to play a JRPG but don’t know where to begin, Rainbow Skies serves as a pretty thorough intro. (And, of course, if you’re already into JRPGs and you need something to sink your next couple of weeks into, it’ll more than serve that function, too.)