6.7

1. Sep 15, 2015
    how do i buy sinks online

this is donna

why is facebook different looking?? my son matt must have changed everything!

can some person help me find sinks online??? my sink is clogged and i need the telephone number for the plumber or a new sink do they sell custard sinks anymore help ???
  2. Sep 13, 2015
    I liked the part when shrek made a guest appearance and made some memenlords. I also liked the part when cermit found an new BAE and then went and got some dank koosh.
  3. Oct 8, 2015
    This game SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS. However, it's the only new game for the Vita so I guess I'll take what I can get. I wouldn't recommend this if there were more Vita games, but as is, it's a must buy.

Generally unfavorable reviews - based on 12 Critic Reviews

1. Dec 31, 2014
    No-one expects Tearaway levels of interaction anymore, especially not when there is also potential PlayStation TV integration to consider, but every physical interaction with The Muppets Movie Adventures feels more like a progression blocker than fun.
  2. Dec 1, 2014
    It's the lack of humour that kills this game, and that's really unforgivable.
  3. Nov 18, 2014
    A colorful and beautiful side-scrolling platformer that suffers from a lack of challenge. Guiding this wonderful cast of characters through different movies has its moments of fun, but ultimately the whole game needs a script change.