7.7

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Assimov
    May 18, 2007
    Entertaining puzzle game, but not the best. Addictive but like any other puzzle. Great Disappointment: Game Sharing transfer a One Player Demo to the ot¡her PSP That's not game sharing for me. Records don't have the name of a user if system is comparted, so competitivity is reduced. Music and videos in the game are no great (for my taste).
  2. GarrickS.
    Dec 13, 2007
    They took a great game and made it even better.
  3. Jul 18, 2021
    I'm biased. I love and adore Lumines. This is definitely the definitive one. It has the second most content, only beaten by Live (which is incredibly segmented through DLC) and it just feels great to play. However, my one issue is a true 100% file is painfully long to get to. I have over 45 hours in and I still don't have the S+ rank for time played.

#75 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2006
#59 Most Shared PSP Game of 2006

Generally favorable reviews - based on 46 Critic Reviews

Ultimately, the game amounts to a very extensive map pack with one new game mode, but because the great gameplay of the original is left intact, Lumines II is still a very enjoyable experience.
  2. I can only think of two kinds of gamers who should steer clear of Lumines II: those who categorically dislike puzzlers, and those who tried the first Lumines and weren’t impressed. Otherwise, everyone should see how the best block-dropper since Tetris is building on its foundation and moving forward.
    Lumines II comes out of the gate strong and never lets up in creating a perfect puzzle game, and it comes with our highest recommendation.