7.4

1. Oct 16, 2022
    Probably the best story based narrative game I have played, it does something uniquely well.
  2. Oct 1, 2022
    I got this game at 15% off, which ended up saving around three bucksish. By halfway through I was wishing I'd paid the full twenty; I felt the devs *earned* it. I'd pay 25 easy for this experience. Now, it IS a heavily narrative driven game, somewhat of a walking simulator if you're quasi thorough. However, not only do the characters of Beacon Pines take on a life of their own; theI got this game at 15% off, which ended up saving around three bucksish. By halfway through I was wishing I'd paid the full twenty; I felt the devs *earned* it. I'd pay 25 easy for this experience. Now, it IS a heavily narrative driven game, somewhat of a walking simulator if you're quasi thorough. However, not only do the characters of Beacon Pines take on a life of their own; the town itself does. I truly felt like this is a place I should be able to go to and check in on how everyone's doing. Very well written, and the true star of the game is the narrator: she never fails to sum things up with gentle snark, or maybe toss in a feel or two. This is one place I'll definitely be revisiting again sometime. It's too charming for just one viewing. Expand
  3. Sep 25, 2022
    "I would never have thought I would appreciate this game. After playing hours and hours, I feel like it’s a really good and fun game. The replay value through the roof, the graphics are gorgeous and the game play loop is really addictive. Most people will have a great time traversing this game and getting to know the characters. Ultimately I would advise most gamers to pick this one up and"I would never have thought I would appreciate this game. After playing hours and hours, I feel like it’s a really good and fun game. The replay value through the roof, the graphics are gorgeous and the game play loop is really addictive. Most people will have a great time traversing this game and getting to know the characters. Ultimately I would advise most gamers to pick this one up and give it a shot."

4. Oct 22, 2022
    Personagens muito carismáticos, e muito bem aprofundados, tem uma historia q te agarra de jeito, com muitos plot twists, e um conceito de "viajem no tempo" que eu nunca tinha visto antes, e que foi muito bem feito, arte simplesmente linda, e musica muito boa, um dos melhores jogos que ja joguei na minha vida
  5. Nov 12, 2022
    I rarely finish the entire game. But this time I did. Also created an account on here to share my review. If you love games that are centered on the narrative, this game is for you.

Beautiful imagery, unforgettable characters, full of mystery and so soooo much more. I loved every second of it.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 14 Critic Reviews

1. Oct 26, 2022
    Beacon Pines presents a rich world filled with deeply considered, not to mention adorable, characters. The beautifully crafted art, paired with a soundtrack that both captures and sets the mood, make for a wholly enjoyable experience. It might not be for those who prefer action, but it is a lovely and compelling story that sees Luka, Rolo and Beck delve into a bevy of unique situations. You might finish it in less than a work day, but it’ll stay with you for much longer.
  2. Oct 9, 2022
    Beacon Pines is a well-thought-out and adorable little mystery narrative game that is a perfect way to relax and unravel an ever-changing story that you control.
  3. Oct 6, 2022
    Beacon Pines is an engaging choose-your-own-adventure story with a variety of characters, excellent graphics and score, and overall narrative about a town in peril combine to create a wonderfully addictive game.