7.6

1. Apr 13, 2020
    Un divertido juego que te podrá entretener en momentos aburridos o para pasar el rato.
  2. Jul 11, 2020
    Easy to play and pretty entertaining couch co-op. Got lucky and got it for $0.01 on the switch store.
  3. May 2, 2020
    Like others have already stated, this is a glorified mobile game on Switch; that said, I picked it up for only a penny on the eShop, so even a glorified mobile game is a welcome addition to my collection for a single cent. The visual style is charming and I love it, but that's about the only positive takeaway I really had. I think the touchscreen controls would work a lot easier on aLike others have already stated, this is a glorified mobile game on Switch; that said, I picked it up for only a penny on the eShop, so even a glorified mobile game is a welcome addition to my collection for a single cent. The visual style is charming and I love it, but that's about the only positive takeaway I really had. I think the touchscreen controls would work a lot easier on a smartphone than using a Switch controller. I kept tripping up what button to press to change what switch, and I started to just get frustrated. I will concede that it's fun when you find yourself in a good groove where all your decisions work out, but I just found it too hard to get there often. Expand
  4. Dec 24, 2020
    It takes a lot of concentration, it gets hooked, but after a bit of a frustrating time the game stops being entertaining

Generally favorable reviews - based on 4 Critic Reviews

1. Dec 17, 2018
    If you’re looking for a new type of mayhem to unleash on your unsuspecting friends, Conduct Together is definitely for you. You could say I’m… all aboard.
  2. Dec 13, 2018
    I wasn't expecting Conduct Together! to be as difficult as it is but its level of challenge is what makes it such a rewarding game to master. So, if you enjoy testing both hemispheres of your brain as you optimize puzzle solutions then this is a game for you.
  3. Dec 12, 2018
    Conduct Together! seems to be a simple port of a mobile game at first, but this Switch version of Northplay's tiny management game is a delightful experience that will be enjoyed alone or with friends, thus arraying two different approaches.